Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake]
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#51 Posted: 02:52:42 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Very good!" Megan nodded. "I'm a pokemon co-ordinator myself actually."

OOC: PAGE. smilie
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#52 Posted: 02:55:43 29/09/2013
"I just started since it has competitive battling in it. Just act pretty the first round, then since its a double battle I CAN DEFEAT ANYONE!!!" He said getting a little carried away since he was extremely good at double battles.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#53 Posted: 02:58:10 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"We should battle sometime," Megan smiled. She suddenly heard the bells and zipped around. "The Space-Time towers sure do play beautiful tunes, don't you think?"
#54 Posted: 03:02:23 29/09/2013
"Yeah... I've also been researching old land marks for a while. I'm from Hoenn and I live close to Sky Pilar. I went to research it but I got in trouble with some ghost pokemon. But that's how I met my partner, Dusclops. I guess I should look at the towers later on." He said as he took out a little note book with some glued pictures, writing, and drawn pictures all about legendary pokemon. The biggest section in the book was a real picture with Rayquazza and Deoxys.
---
#55 Posted: 03:05:11 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wow." Megan widened her eyes. "That's cool. I've met some legendary pokemon before too. I've met Celebi and a Shaymin. And yeah, we should check out the towers later on."

The ringing of the towers faded.
#56 Posted: 03:11:15 29/09/2013
"Well.. I have nothing else better to do right now..." Cody said a little bit bored. Still looking around for something to do.
---
#57 Posted: 03:13:03 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm trying to remember how this story went... smilie IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO.

"Let's just relax~" Megan said, walking over to the shade of the trees and sitting down. "And let our pokemon play."
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#58 Posted: 03:15:54 29/09/2013
"Mmm, we should, I've met a legendary once, It was a Darkrai, luckly it didnt hurt me or my pokemon, it just sorta... stared at me." River looked down at his feet "Anyway, Id like to verse you some time as well Cody.. If thats alright." River smiled at Cody.

OOC: IM SORRY DC PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:58 29/09/2013 by Riku-sempai
#59 Posted: 03:17:19 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ruby sat by Megan, and Star and Eevee decided to play. They ran up the steps to the top of the slide and slid down it.

OOC: POKEMON FUN TIME smilie
#60 Posted: 03:18:33 29/09/2013
"Yeah I guess although this other can get rough at times..." He said holding a pokeball throwing it as Gummi his Ursaring came out. "Alright you three can go have fun." He said as his pokemon wondered off to play around. He then sat next to Megan in the shade as he pulled out two soda cans that where actually juice. "Hey want some juice?" He asked her.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#61 Posted: 03:19:03 29/09/2013
Ooc: ill make a sheet in the morning, when im off my phone.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#62 Posted: 03:20:39 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Sure, thanks." Megan smiled at Cody and took one of the soda cans.

"Pikaaaa~!" Star called, sliding down the slide.

OOC: Ok DC. :3
#63 Posted: 03:26:54 29/09/2013
River lied down in the grass with Sparky resting his head on his lap, and Dawn sitting around in the grass, playing with the flowers, Leon was sitting next to a tree, River sat up straight, and got out his Poffins.
"You guys hungry?" River asked, all 3 of them went straight up to him, River smiled and gave the pokemon there favourite poffins.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#64 Posted: 03:27:46 29/09/2013
"Hey! Wy don't you battle me now?" He asked River as he put away his drinks.
---
#65 Posted: 03:29:05 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Eevee~!" Eevee cried, crashing into Star at the bottom on the slide.

OOC: I'll be away for a bit~ Bai.
#66 Posted: 03:31:32 29/09/2013
"In a bit Cody... Im a little bit tired, so are my pokemon, give me 20 minutes, Ill fight you then, hey, are your pokemon hungry?" River asked Cody nicely.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#67 Posted: 03:54:19 29/09/2013
Seiki looked up, hearing the bells ring. He smiled at the lovely tune then proceeded onward through town. He found a small park for Pokemon to play and stopped. Not many of his Pokemon were ever up for playtime like that. Pretty much just Rotom and some of his Eevees, not to mention Haunter with his antics. Nonetheless, he saw it as an opportunity to rest. He'd been travelling along while.
Seiki found a bench and took a seat. He let out Golurk and Umbreon. Umbreon stretched out in the sun while Chandelure wandered about the area, checking out the other inhabitants. Golurk sat on the bench beside Seiki, causing the bench to bend under him and Seiki to slide closer. Seiki chuckled.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#68 Posted: 04:13:47 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Pika! Pika, pika!" Star cried at Eevee. She was annoyed with him always bumping in her.
"Eevee!" Eevee cried, quickly running away from her.
Ruby lay down. "Fly..." she murmured before falling asleep.
#69 Posted: 04:32:45 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Pikachu!" Star called to Ivy, sliding down after him.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#70 Posted: 05:10:15 29/09/2013
I've been waiting so long for a nice Pokemon roleplay.

Name: Hellena
Personality: Easily amused, yet rarely laughs. Can be quite volatile and prone to mood-swings. Quite proud, and somewhat aggressive. A bit of a pyromaniac, and can often be seen staring into a fireplace or bonfire with awe. Impatient. Easily angered, and not so easily cooled down. Courageous, which can borderline on foolhardy or arrogance.
Imaginative, often slipping into her personal dream world, and tends to have trouble sometimes discerning between these dreams and reality.
History: Born and raised in Hoenn's Lilycove City as an only child, near which she received her Absol at a young age, and after years of looking, a shiny Vulpix at Mt Pyre. Growing up, and after roaming Hoenn, she eventually sought out a trip to other regions of the world, travelling to Kanto, Johto, and currently Sinnoh.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: Has a deep affinity for Fire-Type Pokemon, and Dark and Ghosts that can learn Fire-Type moves. Interested in mythology, particularly that of Iccirus City's Dragonspiral Tower. Dreams to someday meet and befriend Reshiram.
Often soot-blackened in the face.

Nickname: Apollo
Pokemon: Absol
Moves: Night Slash, Razor Wind, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Other: Hellena's first Pokemon, and arguably her most cherished. As he grew up with his trainer, he carries hints of her aggression, high temper, and arrogance, but generally quite happy around people and Pokemon.

Nickname: Astraea
Pokemon: Ninetales
Moves: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Will-O-Wisp
Other: A shiny that Hellena found and caught when she was 12, at Mt Pyre. Quite calm and cool, observing her surroundings nonchalantly. Can swim, unlike most other Fire-Types of other species, and occasionally found lounging by the waters edge.

Nickname: Hemera
Pokemon: Larvesta
Moves: Ember, Morning Sun, Sunny Day, Leech Life
Other: Received as an egg in Johto, with the Egg Moves Morning Sun and Sunny Day. Rarely in her Pokeball, and rarely used to battle other trainers. Often seen by Hellena's side, being too big and heavy to perch on her head or shoulders. Quite cheerful, and always wants to play with any friendly Pokemon she meets, especially other Fire and Bug types.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:36 29/09/2013 by ReshiramForever
#71 Posted: 05:11:02 29/09/2013
Chandelure wandered about, finding a Bulbasaur and a Pikachu playing. Chandelure smiled his usual smile, menacing with a twinge of death in his eyes, though he couuldn't help it, he was just scary looking like that, and most of the time, he loved it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#72 Posted: 05:30:40 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Reshi. I think you actually joined the first version of this roleplay, on your old account. :3

"Pika!" Star waved at Chandelure and slid down the slide again.

Eevee was eating a pecha berry that had fallen from the nearby pecha berry tree.
#73 Posted: 05:42:23 29/09/2013
OOC: I remember joining, yeah, with my shiny Flygon character c:

Hellena sat on the rock barrier that surrounded the cliff side of the city, above the gardens, watching the view idly as she bit into an apple. Hemera was beside her, chirruping as the moth larva watched birds flying in the sky, a flock of Pidgey and Pidgeotto.
"Don't get mountains like this at home." Hellena muttered quietly to no one in particular. Hemera had never seen Hoenn for herself, so she didn't acknowledge the statement.
---
#74 Posted: 05:50:47 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's right. :3

Megan leant back against the tree and sighed, Ruby sleeping beside her. Alamos Town was truly beautiful. She was really glad she came here. "Hey, Ruby," Megan nudged the flygon.
"Fly?" Ruby sat up immediately.
"Can we go for a fly?" Megan asked.
Ruby blinked, and then nodded. "Fly, flygon!"
Megan smiled and climbed onto Ruby's back. "Hey Star!" she called over to her pikachu. "Take care of Eevee. Ruby and I going for a little fly."
Star nodded.
Ruby spread her wings and soared into the sky.
#75 Posted: 05:58:39 29/09/2013
Chandelure waved back, but with more a jesture of going to attack. seiki looked over and saw what was going on.
"Chandelure, quit scaring the other Pokemon." He smiled and had a light chuckle in his voice.
Chandelure laughed a little and floated on its way.
---
#76 Posted: 06:04:06 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
As Ruby flew higher, Megan was able to see the true beauty of Alamos Town. With it's magnifent cliffs, lush forests, huge rocky mountains and majestic towers, it looked like a paradise.
"Flyyy~!" Ruby called out in joy.
"Amazing," Megan smiled.
#77 Posted: 06:07:11 29/09/2013
OOC: This never happened
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:47 29/09/2013 by Riku-sempai
#78 Posted: 06:09:21 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ^Umm, Megan is in the sky now. smilie
#79 Posted: 06:18:11 29/09/2013
Hellena began sing one of her favourite songs under her breath, closing her eyes as a faint breeze brushed through her hair.
"Cara bel,
cara mia bella,
mia bambina,
oh ciel...
Che la stima,
Che la stima,
oh cara mia, addio..." Hemera watched, before humming along to the general tune.

OOC: hhhh couldn't resist
---
#80 Posted: 06:23:45 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie

"Hey, Ruby, someone is down there, on the wall," Megan pointed down at the girl situated on the wall. "Should we go say hello?"
Ruby hesitated.
"We don't have to," Megan began, but Ruby slowly flew down to the girl.
#81 Posted: 06:48:12 29/09/2013
Hemera, seeing Megan and Ruby, reered up onto her back pair of legs, waving the front pair and chirruping in a friendly greeting.
"Mm?" Hellena cut herself off, turning her gaze to her Pokemon, and then up. "Hem?"
---
#82 Posted: 13:06:45 29/09/2013
Dusclops then walked up behind the Chandelure. "Dusclops!" It shout as it sent out three Wil-O-Wisps. As Alkazam was playing around on the higher area jumping around using psychic. "Ala-Kazam!" It said happily, but Gummi just sat up against a tree not doing anything.
---
#83 Posted: 15:48:52 29/09/2013
Name: Ace
Personality: Ace is a fun loving kid who is usually calm and carefree. He can get a bit rowdy sometimes, but settles down after a while. He cares deeply for his Pokemon, wanting them to be the best they can be.
History: Ace was born and raised in Floraroma Town in the Sinnoh Region. He helped his mother in the flower shop, watering the plants. When he turned 10, he got his first Pokemon, a Budew given to him by his father. The Budew and him became quick friends, helping him with his chores before he went on his journey. Since then, they have gotten all 8 badges and defeated the champion. He decided to go to Almos town to compete in the contest just for fun.
Appearance: Ace has short, scruffy, disheveled brown hair. His blue eyes put sapphires to shame. He wears a green t-shirt and blue jeans. His shoes are black and white sneakers. He also has a flower bracelet given to him by his mother before he left.
Other: He is terrified of Bug type Pokemon

Nickname: Ivy
Pokemon: Roserade
Appearance: [User Posted Image] But with a blue cape.
Moves: Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Shadow Ball
Other: She is terrified of Bug type Pokemon

Nickname: Icee
Pokemon: Froslass
Appearance: [User Posted Image] but the bow is ripped and torn.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Destiny Bond, Psychic
Other: N/A

Nickname: Solra
Pokemon: Gothitelle
Moves: Psychic, Telekinesis, Brick Break, Light Screen
Other: N/A
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#84 Posted: 21:00:32 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted DC.

"Uh, hi!" Megan called as Ruby hovered beside the wall next to Hellena.
#85 Posted: 21:02:45 29/09/2013
"Hello." Hellena replied, taking another bite out of her apple. Her Larvesta skittered along the wall to get closer to Ruby, interested in the Pokemon she had never seen before.
---
#86 Posted: 21:06:10 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I just saw you down here and decided to say hi...because...well...uhh...I like meeting new people." Megan grinned sheepishly. She looked down at Hellena's Larvesta and then looked at Ruby. "This is my flygon, Ruby."
"Fly, fly," Ruby smiled.
#87 Posted: 21:13:00 29/09/2013
A circle rack of clothes went spinning as Ace rushed past, the air pushing on the rack. He ran down the street, people jumping to the sides to not get run over. Fallowing close behind, a Roserade named Icy jumped from thing to thing, clothes rack to clothes rack, roof to roof. It's unusual blue leaves/cape flapped in the wind. Another Pokemon, a Gothitelle named Solra, is covered in a thin, pink layer of psychic energy. It levitates through the streets, rushing to catch up with the trainer and fellow Pokemon. Below it, a shadow of a different Pokemon keeps up with it. The shadow is of a Froslass named Icee, who has sunk into it's shadow and follows quickly.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:04 29/09/2013 by DragonCamo
#88 Posted: 21:29:42 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Only minutes later from the first tune, another tune came from the Space-Time Towers, ringing across the clifftop town.
Star, on top of the slide, looked up. Her ears perked up as she stared at the towers. Why were they ringing again?
#89 Posted: 21:39:09 29/09/2013
Chandelure made his flames grow bigger and brighter to try and scare of the Dusclops. Seiki was preoccupied, noticing the towers chiming again.
"This isn't right. Those songs were too close together. They should be spaced out more."
He looked up at the towers. Things seemed normal, on the outside at least.
---
#90 Posted: 21:46:33 29/09/2013
Ace didn't stop when he heard the bells, he just continued on. His energy seemed unlimited, while the Pokemon trailing behind him, not so much. Ivy was just slowly walking now, not very far in front of Solra and Icee. Icee had emerged from the shadows, tired and drained. Moving in the shadows takes a lot of energy, as does it take energy to float around, as Solra proved in her slouched form. Ace stopped, feet pushing onto the stone, a trail of dust showing his skid marks. He looked back at his Pokemon, and frowned.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#91 Posted: 21:50:52 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Star ran up to Seiki. "Pika, pika!" She nodded, agreeing with him. The towers tunes were indeed too close together.
#92 Posted: 21:58:05 29/09/2013
Dusclops wasn't scared at all by Chandelure, in fact he just let out a yawn. Cody then fell asleep.
---
#93 Posted: 22:02:11 29/09/2013
Ace excited the Pokemon center, looking at his now refreshed Pokemon. "You got your way" he stated, catching the attention of the three, "and now I get mine." As soon as he finished saying that, he ran off, scaring some people who tripped and fell to get out of his way. All three sighed, and then went their different methods to catch up with him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#94 Posted: 22:29:20 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Pika..." Star glanced over at the towers again.
#95 Posted: 23:56:27 29/09/2013
Chandelure surrounded Dusclops in a Fire Spin then shot several Shadow Balls at him. Seiki was still distracted by the towers. He sttod up, not moving his gase from them.
"I want to check it out." Seiki said.
He returned Chandelure and Umbreon, with Golurk walking behind him.
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me