darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > DOTD release Date Earlier in gamestop store?!?!?!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
DOTD release Date Earlier in gamestop store?!?!?! [CLOSED]
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#51 Posted: 19:47:04 13/09/2008
Quote: Invader Zarra
When I went to the GameStop Store and Asked the people who work there When Spyro Dawn of the dragon was going to be selling, They said October 8! I don't know if that's true But They Said They would be saling it at that date. Do you think that's true???

That's the exact same thing all 3 gamestops here are saying. I already put a deposite on a copy. Maybe GameStop gets games earlier, makes some sort of special deal with the companies
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#52 Posted: 19:58:17 13/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Quote: Invader Zarra
When I went to the GameStop Store and Asked the people who work there When Spyro Dawn of the dragon was going to be selling, They said October 8! I don't know if that's true But They Said They would be saling it at that date. Do you think that's true???

Where do you live?

Compton, California USA
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#53 Posted: 21:10:47 16/09/2008
im gonna find out when i go rebuild my friends treefort
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#54 Posted: 21:33:25 16/09/2008
i mean go to EB games because gamestop is like gamestop because of their websites (EB games is in Canada)
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me