Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Sainounoari Academy - School for the Gifted~
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
~Sainounoari Academy - School for the Gifted~ [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#51 Posted: 03:06:54 31/08/2013
Ooc: She didn't, simply putting fright in their hearts and showing them whos boss. Because she cares <3

Jessie flipped the angels off and screamed "YOUR ALL GOING TO HELL!" when they left. Smiling, she was satisfied with herself. She sighed a happy sigh, and slithered towards her dormitory.

Lance quickly walked away from Aiden, still feeling his gaze on his back. Shivering, he walked towards where he thought his dormitory was.

Aiden smirked, and laughed when Jessie caused a scene. He quickly ran after her, making sure to blast fire in front of some students, making them react from screaming, to jumping back, to falling on their bottoms.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:51 31/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#52 Posted: 03:10:08 31/08/2013
OOC: I'm only killing the one, for today at least. smilie

"We've got the day off. What do you want to do?" Neru asked.
"I know what I want to do." Toko turned to look at Lance with a big smile.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#53 Posted: 03:14:05 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Kaylen glanced over the commotion. "I hope that doesn't happen to us..." he murmured.
Layla spotted Neru and ran over to her. "Um, excuse me?" She tapped her shoulder.
Kaylen noticed Layla had left his side. "H-hey!" he cried, running over to her.
#54 Posted: 03:21:01 31/08/2013
Lance had gotten hopelessly lost. He wandered all over the school grounds, but could not find anything to help him find his dormitory. "Maybe I should have followed the fire dude, even with the danger." he muttered.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#55 Posted: 03:24:17 31/08/2013
Layla's finger passed through Neru's shoulder, shocking Layla. Neru turned and looked over at her. "Can I help you?" she said, sounding a bit annoyed. As always she floating in mid-air, Her feet a few inches off the ground.

Toko meawhile was sneaking off, creeping her way towards Lance. When he wasn't looking, she jumped on his back. 'Yee haw! Giddey up horsey!" she shouted.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#56 Posted: 03:32:36 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, sorry," Layla said. "I was just wondering if you could help me. I'm new."

Elvira saw Toko jump onto Lance's back and grinned.
#57 Posted: 03:35:15 31/08/2013
Neru let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, what do you want?"

Snow saw what Toko had done and ran over to where she was, hoping to get her down. Instead she grabbed him and pulled him around to ride behind her.
---
#58 Posted: 03:38:28 31/08/2013
Ooc: on my phone, meaning no role play time for me ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#59 Posted: 03:59:34 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Layla stepped back. "If you don't want to help me, I'll find someone else..."

OOC: Aw, ok.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#60 Posted: 13:22:51 31/08/2013
Ooc: Wow, this progressed to 2 pages quickly.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#61 Posted: 13:48:52 31/08/2013
Name: Cody
Species: Supersonic creature (I'm not creative >.>)
Personality: He normally is like 'go with the flow' kind of guy. He always seems cool and never seems to talk to anybody. Very often if you get on his bad side he will go out of control
Side: good
Old or New student:New
Appearance: (Will post later)
History: Cody grew up like any normal kid but with the power to manipulate sounds. He was born with this ability, but his parents where mortal so it remains a mystery about how he got his powers. When his was young he had a terrible life as his family was poor. He never ate fresh food, had terrible and old stuff, and even had to sleep on just a small pillow. Soon later in his life it started getting better, eventually his family was able to get a band new house. He then loved life better then. Now he is happy to finally get proper education at the academy.
Gifted in: Music
Other:Gifted

I'm also not finished I'll have to make two more characters when I have the chance
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#62 Posted: 17:16:46 31/08/2013
Ooc: Another character:

Name: Sophia
Species: Fish human
Personality: Very optimistic and shy. But she is always really good at the things she does.
Side: Good
Old or New student: New
Appearance:Credit to artist
History: As a little girl, she always loved swimming through the water. She also was very good with words. She is always happy, and can run and swim very fast. One day, when she was swimming, she was attacked by some sharks because she was so happy she didn't realize how far out into the ocean she had gone. She was able to get away fast enough, but since then, she has always been different in a way no one can lay their finger on. The reason is one of the sharks was imbedded with magic, and managed to get close enough to her to make her part fish. It wasn't close to her long enough to turn her into a shark, which is what the magic was meant to do. Now she can breathe underwater indefinitely, and still loves to swim. However, her appearance changes when wet on the outside. (credit to artist)
Gifted in: Science
Other: N/A

Gifted

EDIT: One more thing for Jessica - when she is in her evil form, she can turn invisible and pass through her good form's body.
And S-G, do you need to know how John is going to change now, and make sure it's OK?

Another: Switched the images, and edited to make sure you see the question again. Because you didn't answer it.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 16:07:45 01/09/2013 by weebbby
#63 Posted: 18:25:46 31/08/2013
Lance jumped when he felt someone jump on his back. "Urr GET OFF!" he shouted. He started to try to buck the person off. He then heard another voice, and then felt that person get on two. He got on his back legs, and made the people slide off.

Jessie had stopped on the way to her dorm to laugh at the scene.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 01:09:11 01/09/2013
Snow slid off lance's back, but Toko grabbe on around his waist, holding on tighter. "Yeah! Go horsey!!" She shouted.
Neru shook her head. "Why I am friends with you." she chuckled to herself.
---
#65 Posted: 01:55:00 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Both accepted. :3

"Let's go find our dorms ourselves," Layla murmured, pulling Kaylen away.

Elvira watched the scene, giggling.
#66 Posted: 02:06:21 01/09/2013
Lance started to pry the girls hands apart from his waist. He then jumped in the air and landed hard, hoping to get her off.
Aiden had found his way to the scene, and began to laugh with Jessie.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#67 Posted: 02:09:42 01/09/2013
"Toko, please, get off of him." Snow asked.
Toko replied with a pouty face. "You're no fun."
She let go and jumped from Lance's back.
---
#68 Posted: 02:18:26 01/09/2013
Lance turned around and glared the the girl he learned was named Toko. He then turned the other way, making sure to swish his tail, and walked away. Once he got out of site, he quickly looked at his dorm number again, and continued his search.
"Hmm...he seems hard to break" Jessie said, with toxic in her voice. Her voice changed to a seductive one. "But I can change that" she said, ending with a small laugh.
Aiden rolled his eyes. "If I didn't know any better, i'd accuse you of being a whore...oh wait, you are a whore, my bad" he said, shrugging.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#69 Posted: 02:18:29 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Elvira was still laughing at the whole scene.
#70 Posted: 02:33:59 01/09/2013
After Lance had left, a devilish grin spread across Toko's face. She nsapped her fingers. Though few could see as he had gone, a puff of glitter had engulfed him, causing him to turn pink with flowers all over him. She then started to laugh uncontrolably.
"What is it?" Snow asked.
"You'll see soon, I'm sure." Toko replied.
---
#71 Posted: 02:36:18 01/09/2013
Lance was walking between two buildings when he was engulfed in glitter. Luckily, the window showed his reflection, which he looked into, and sighed. He moved over from the window to the wall, and began to softly bang his head on it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#72 Posted: 03:03:07 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Elvira walked off, still giggling.

Layla had found the music room. "Kaylen! I found the music room!" she said, opening the door.
"Oh." Kaylen followed her.
#73 Posted: 00:34:24 02/09/2013
Sophia comes up to the school, a late straggler of the newcomers. Zelina then stops hopping around, just randomly.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#74 Posted: 03:44:20 02/09/2013
OOC: I'll join!

Name: Melanie Evergreen
Species: Wood Elf
Personality: Melanie is very kind and compassionate. She has a few close friends, but otherwise really likes to be alone. She's always happy and content and is very optimistic. She's seldom angry, but she won't take crap and if you touch on a subject she's passionate about, look out! (She can talk your ear off.) She's also very defensive - of people, and of things she likes and is passionate about. She's very hard-working and follows the rules - unless she has a good reason not to. She loves reading, writing, nature, and animals.
Old or New student: New
Appearance: Melania has long, slightly wavy black hair reaching to about the middle of her back. She wears a string of brown feathers on the right hand side of her head, in her hair. She wears jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. She has brown eyes and pointed ears. Her skin is tanned.
History: Melanie grew up with loving parents. She was an only child, but wasn't spoiled. Her parents taught her the value of hard-work, determination, and kindness to everyone. They were all wood elves and spent their time in the forest, helping animals and protecting the forest. Melanie would often spend her time alone in the forest with the animals. This was where she discovered her love for writing, as she would often amuse the animals with stories. As time went on, she hesitantly showed her stories to her parents and they realized what a gift she had for it and for English. They didn't hesitate to send her to the school, though they weren't the wealthiest of families.
Gifted in: English/writing
Other: As a wood elf, Melanie can manipulate and control plants. She can also understand and communicate with animals.

Name: Mitchel (Mitch) Firestorm the Third
Species: Elemental Elf
Personality: Mitch is full of himself. He wants to the best and thinks he is. He gets jealous very easily, and when he's jealous, all logic leaves him, really. He's quick to prove himself and pick on any and all he finds weak and pathetic. But he mostly picks on others because he's jealous of them for some reason, though no one would ever know it. What he wants most of all is love and acceptance from his father.
Side: Evil
Old or New student: Old
Appearance: Mitch has blonde hair stretching just below his shoulders. He wears his long bangs tied back in a tail at the back of his head. He has piercing blue eyes and pointed ears. He wears nice (and expensive) pants, shirts, and shoes, wanting to look like the best. He has fair skin.
History: Mitch's family has been one of the greatest families of elemental elves in their area for many generations. They have always prided themselves on the fact. They are wealthy and powerful and believe nothing will ever stop them. Mitchel grew up being taught that and now believes it. His father has always been hard on him, and Mitch has yet to feel he's earned his father's love. His father pushes him hard, expecting him to live up to the family name and be exceptional. Mitch wants to have fun and the pressure can get to him. But he goes along with it, for the one thing he wants most in life is to please his father, in hopes that he will finally find his favor and love, And will finally hear him say he's proud of him, for no matter how hard Mitch works, his father never thinks it's good enough, or if he does, he never says it. The other thing that's hard for him is that he's gifted in English, and to his father, that is a waste of time. He should be gifted in social studies or physical education. But Mitchel loves writing and won't give it up. His father accepted it only so he could send his son to the most prestigious school in the world.
Gifted in: Writing/English
Other: As an elemental elf, Mitch can control the elements, but is most skilled with fire and water. (In fact, he's even more skilled in water than fire, though his family has been fire prodigies for many generations - it's how their name became great. Mitch will never tell anyone this secret he harbors, though, for his father thinks water is one of the weaker elements.)
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:21 02/09/2013 by RumpleLover
#75 Posted: 03:44:54 02/09/2013
OOC: Sorry for the double post, but my character sheets were too long. smilie

Name: Brian Silverstar
Species: Centaur
Personality: Brian is very strong and athletic. He's kind for the most part, but can be a bit stuck-up at times, and sometimes his skills can go to his head. He can be a bit exclusive and ignorant of others around him, but he really isn't aware that he's doing it. When someone talks to him about sports, especially where he's been involved, he can go on for hours. He likes to talk about himself, but it isn't always about him. It's mostly only when the conversation comes up, but he won't bring it up himself. He's very black and white and won't see any grey areas in between. He knows who his friends are and is very loyal and protective toward them. Though he can be a bit full of himself at times, he really is a team player and has that mentality even with those around him who aren't one his team, like his friends. The team is a team, it's not just about one person on that team. It needs every member to do what it does. That's his thinking.
Side: Good.
Appearance: Brian has a brown horse body with a light brown tail and black hooves. He always wears a sports jacket. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is tanned, and he is built. He's strong and tough.
History: Brian grew up in a very sports-centered family of centaurs. His older brother and his younger brother all played sports, along with himself. Family is everything to Brian, as his family is very close, sharing everything, from meals to secrets. His family is kind and considerate, which can be seen in all the siblings of the family. Yet their love for sports has never waned, and they can get very into it! They are very competitive and have a real drive and desire to win. Yet even in losing, they can be happy because they have each other. Winning is important to them, but it's not everything. Once the family realized how gifted Brian was in sports, they decided to send him to the school. It was very hard on Brian to leave his family, but he knew it was for the best, so left. Not a day goes by that he doesn't miss them terribly.
Gifted in: Sports/Physical Education.
Other: Brian is very good in school and is very smart. He's good at science and math, but excels in sports.

Name: Aaron Song
Species: Faun
Personality: Aaron is very kind and loyal. He's fun-loving and slightly shy. He tends to keep to himself, and is somewhat unsure of himself.
Appearance: Aaron has light brown, furry goat legs, black hooves, tanned skin, blue eyes, and slightly long, curly light brown hair, which can be quite unruly at times. He wears jeans and t-shirts, most of which have seen better days. He's slightly overweight.
History: Aaron grew up in a very large family of fauns, and he was one of the youngest. He always got the hand-me-downs, but he never minded. He only started minding when things started to get worse. His family hit a financial hiccup and things went downhill fast. Still, his parents never complained. They always made due. And they still remained happy, enjoying everything they had and every day they had together. His parents were very loving and kind parents, giving one-on-one attention to every child, though they had so many. They never hesitated to tell their children they loved them. Aaron doesn't mind the lack of finances, he minds that the hand-me-downs are getting more tattered, and aren't coming quite as often. He also minds that they still chose to send him to school, thinking that they should have saved the money to use for the family. Sometimes, he secretly wonders if he's only made things worse for them, knowing they'd never tell him if he did. He tries his best in school, doing it for them, not wanting to waste their money or their choice to send him there.
Gifted in: Music
Other: Aaron puts a lot of pressure on himself, so can sometimes not do as well as he should. He always finds solace in his music. It relaxes him and fills him with peace, hope, and contentment.
---
#76 Posted: 05:42:18 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! :3

-:-

"Should we find our dorms first?" Kaylen asked, closing the door behind him.
"Nah," Layla waved her hand. "We don't HAVE to find them now." She walked over to the large range of string instruments, running her fingers over each of them.
Kaylen watched her.
#77 Posted: 20:24:37 02/09/2013
Sophia rushes inside, catching up with the crowd.
#78 Posted: 20:31:46 02/09/2013
"Well, this has been fun and all, but I'll see you two around." Neru said.
She floats off, passing through a wall into the school building. She flew through the school, entering the music room where she spotted the two from before, Kaylen and Layla. Neru kept to herself off in one corner, where she picked up a cello and lightly strummed it.
---
#79 Posted: 02:13:57 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"So you must be talented in music..." Kaylen began, standing beside the large piano nervously. "...if you were put in music."
Layla stopped and looked up at him. "Yeah."
"What instrument?" Kaylen asked.
"Harp," Layla replied shyly. "...what about you?"
"Guitar, piano and flute," Kaylen replied quietly. He looked down at his shoes before looking back up at Layla. "Can...can I see you play the harp?"
Layla caught his gaze and then nodded. She walked over a large harp, not seeing Neru. She sat down a stool near it and started to play a tune.
As she played, Kaylen's eyes widened in surprise. Layla was an amazing harp player. He'd never heard anyone play as well her.
#80 Posted: 02:14:43 03/09/2013
ooc: im not sure what I should do ;___;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#81 Posted: 02:19:46 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Anything really. Show new students around, walk around the park, swim, etc. The possibilities at the school are endless.
#82 Posted: 03:00:10 03/09/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
ooc: im not sure what I should do ;___;

OOC: Find a way to stop being pink and flowery? smilie

Neru looked over and watched Layla play. It was a nice tune, though she'd known only two other people to make even more beautfiul music. One was part of her former dance crew. The other was a student at the school. He could do things with a keytar the likes of which she'd never heard until she met him.
---
#83 Posted: 03:11:28 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Layla finished the tune and opened her eyes, smiling at Kaylen.
"Layla..." This was the first time Kaylen had used her name. "That...that was amazing. How did you learn to play like that?"
Layla shrugged. "Angels play harps. Maybe me being an angel helps." She paused. "Now..." She pointed at the piano Kaylen was standing next to. "Play for me."
"What, now?" Kaylen squeaked.
Layla nodded.
Kaylen shook his head. "Oh, no, no I can't. Not...now..."
Layla tilted her head, but didn't press the matter. "Alright then."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:50 03/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#84 Posted: 04:03:36 03/09/2013
Neru could tell they hadn't noticed her, and decided to take advantage of it. She used her ghostly abilities to ensure invisibility then snuck up behind Kaylen. She stuck her hand in the back of his head to try and force him to play by controlling his nerve endings.
---
#85 Posted: 04:10:12 03/09/2013
Mitch was in his dorm, at his desk, writing. He absolutely refused to go out and show the new students around. Why should he? He didn't care about them. Besides, he was eager to write. He hadn't gotten to write all summer at home. His father absolutely refused to let him. He hated writing. He only put up with it because it had gotten Mitch into one of the best schools in the country. But he wouldn't let Mitch write at home. And he'd never once looked at anything Mitch had ever written. Not that Mitch had ever shown him. His father wouldn't understand. So here he was, writing, eagerly. He was writing as fast as he could, trying to get every idea that had come to him over the summer down. It would take all day, especially if he kept stumbling over his thoughts, which were just coming way too fast. Or not coming at all. He was slightly annoyed that some had vanished from his memory because it had been so long since he'd had the chance to write. Still, he kept writing, frantically, trying to get it all down!

---------------------------

Melanie wandered the school grounds, looking for Aaron, her closest friend. She was eager to see him again since they'd parted ways for the summer. She knew they had a ton to catch up on! She looked to the new students. She didn't really want to talk with any, but if they asked for help, she'd be ready and willing. After all, she remembered how confused and lost she had felt on her first day of school. It wasn't that she didn't want to make new friends, it was just that she never really knew what to say. And she didn't have the time. She'd much rather spend her time reading and writing than hanging out with friends. Her friendship with Aaron had happened accidentally, and they'd been friends ever since. He was the one person she could talk to about anything! She continued to scan the grounds for him, while keeping her eyes on the newbies who might need assistance.

------------------------------

Brian was out in the fields, practicing football. He knew he should head back to the main hall and help the new students get acclimated to their new surroundings, but he'd much rather be here, practicing. Sports always made him feel good, and always reminded him of home. Coming back after summer break had been hard. But then, it always was. Having to say good-bye to his family again for another whole year. It was only the first day, and he already missed them. Images of them floated through his head as he practiced, causing his aim to be off, but he didn't care. Not today.

OOC: Wait! Maybe I've already screwed this RP up with my very first post! smilie Do the students go home for the summer?!
---
#86 Posted: 06:27:56 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sometimes they can. If they actually have a home to go to.

Kaylen suddenly felt a strange feeling in his head. He blinked, wondering if the feeling would go away. "Ok...I'll...I'll play..." he murmured, moving away and sitting down at the piano stool. He began to play.
Layla skipped over and sat on a chair near the piano, watching Kaylen's fingers move swiftly across the piano keys. He was very good.
#87 Posted: 14:54:17 03/09/2013
OOC: Okay, thanks.
---
#88 Posted: 15:36:42 03/09/2013
ooc: BLARG! smilie Im just gonna like, wing it. BTW, I know nothing of how Dorms look or are structured....

Lance, after many hardships, found his dorm. He sighed, and threw his stuff onto the empty bed. He looked to the other side of the room to see a bed right against the wall, crumpled paper littered the floor and art supplies and drawling on the bed. He noticed that some pieces of paper were charred, as was some spots on the walls and curtains. He paid no attention these, and got ready to take a shower in the bathroom. It was small, but he was able to fit in the shower. He saw some hygiene items all over the sink. A cabinet on the left side was wide open, more items in there. He decided to check the other on the right, learning that it was empty. After the shower, he would move his stuff into them. Turning on the water, he stepped into the shower again.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#89 Posted: 16:05:46 03/09/2013
OOC: Though kinda unimportant. My characters didn't go home for the summer.

Once Kaylen has started playing, Neru took her hand from his head to let him paly on his own. She stood back and listened, admiring the result of her meddling. Now that the two had shown waht they could do, it was time for Neru to have a little fun of her own. Still invisible, she picked up a violin and began to play, floating about the room as she played.
---
#90 Posted: 17:35:47 03/09/2013
Aiden sat high in a tree on the school grounds, away from most students. There was a soft breeze blowing through the area. He sighed in delight, enjoying the chill of it to his usual hot skin. His ears perked up as he heard a noise close by. He opened his red eyes and peered through the thick leaves and branches. He saw some random new students walking towards their dorms. He grumbled and sat back to rest against the tree. He had a tablet full of blank and used paper next to him, a pen and pencil carefully packed in the binding.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#91 Posted: 17:46:38 03/09/2013
"What do you want to do? We don't have class today." Snow asked.
"I kinda want to troll the horsey-man some more." Toko replied.
Snow hung his head. Toko led the way to try and find Lance.
---
#92 Posted: 17:53:23 03/09/2013
The doors of the music room burst open, and Jessie slithered in. She looked at the two people near the piano and then noticed the floating violin. She cocked her eyebrow. "Uh-huh...well, hello there" she said to the two people on the piano. She saw that tone was a cat, and she scrunched up her nose when she saw the angel. Damn goodie two shoes she thought. She put on a fake smile. "That's very lovely" she said to the cat. "As well is your music ghost" She said, while not looking towards the floating violin.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#93 Posted: 17:56:29 03/09/2013
Neru become visible and looked over at Jessie unhappily. She never cared much for her. Neru set the violin down, then exited the room, making sure to pass through Jessie on her way, shocking her as she passed through her body.
---
#94 Posted: 17:59:17 03/09/2013
Jessie shook and yelped as the ghost passed through her. She turned towards the doors and screamed. "YOU BETTER RUN VOLTS!" she said with poison in her voice. She hissed and composed herself before looking back at the cat and angel. She sighed. "Sorry about that, she is a very mean person that you should never hang around" she said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#95 Posted: 18:09:01 03/09/2013
"Not like you can touch me or anything." Neru said in response to Jessie's threat.

---

Toko, followed closely by Snow, wandered through the dormitory building, hoping to see where Lance had gone.
---
Hiel_14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#96 Posted: 23:44:30 03/09/2013
Name: Jar'quez Thompson
Species: Dark Angel
Personality: Very Protective over the ones he cares for (Not many) , Has a very short temper , Dont like new comers to the school
Side: evil [Good or Evil]
Appearance: [User Posted Image] [small-ish picture or description] [give credit to artist]
History: 'Quez came from a long line of high class demons and one day on 'Quez's 15th birthday he ran his father through with a blood blade in his own room because he "didnt" like how he was being treated and afterwards he ended up being sent off to the school by his mother who was terrified of her own son [a few paragraphs please]
Gifted in: Music [what subject are they gifted in? Music, English, etc]
Other: has a thing for both types of angels [Optional]
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
#97 Posted: 00:45:20 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Hiel14.
And I will post a description of the dorms soon.
#98 Posted: 00:51:10 04/09/2013
ooc: thank you, cuz ive never seen one ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#99 Posted: 00:52:05 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: They are kinda like hallways with a lot of bedrooms. smilie
I'll post a description when I'm not at school.
#100 Posted: 23:11:30 04/09/2013
Melanie continued to wander the school grounds and soon smiled as she saw Aaron. She made her way toward him, giving him a friendly greeting. He smiled at seeing her. "Hey you, it's been a long time," he said. She smiled. "Yeah, only all summer. How was yours?" "It was good," he said, "although..." He sighed, looking to his feet. Melanie grew sad. "It's the finances again, isn't it?" "Yeah," Aaron replied, unhappily. "Things seemed pretty bad." Melanie smiled, trying to comfort him. "It'll get better, don't worry." "Yeah," Aaron said, though he didn't sound too convinced. Then he turned to her, a fierce frown on his face. "I'll just keep working hard for them!" Melanie nodded, then smiled. "Hey, I know! Let's go to the lake!" "Yeah, okay," Aaron agreed and the two hurried off together.
---
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me