Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Last Standing (Now Open!!) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#51 Posted: 02:32:45 27/08/2013
Blake continued to look at Shiori in terror. He desperately wanted to escape, or for her to leave, but it didnt seem that she was going to. He wanted to tell her to get away, or to leave him alone, but he couldn't.

ooc: BLARG! Ok, im going to bed now...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#52 Posted: 02:34:42 27/08/2013
Shadow shouted in rage and shook the cell door. Seeing it did nothing leaned his back against the wall and frowned. He glanced around his cell "Well isn't this a fine day." He grumbles sarcastically.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#53 Posted: 02:38:19 27/08/2013
Davis looked at his fellow prisoners in a way that looked calm, but may or may not indicate that he is judging them. He looked off into space with that same calm expression. He looked up quickly, as though he planeed to say something but he hesitated.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#54 Posted: 03:15:58 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:....
*rage*
REALLY? This happens every time I leave for a while >.>
*goes back to see what happened*
DC... We cannot use our abilities yet! That is for when we get everyone to post an intro! Good grief...

*will edit post with an actual post soon, I just came to clarify >.>*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#55 Posted: 03:27:40 27/08/2013
OOC: really... Cause I already used my abilities for Hoshi to open the cages and Seiki to hear into the other room.

Seiki and Hoshi searched through the people and the cages. Most of them had gotten out. In the back they saw one cage, still locked, holding a young lady with a familiar short blonde haircut. She was asleep, leaning against the wall of the cage.

"Yoshi!" Hoshi said enthusiasticly.

Yo his stirred awake, and quickly reached for her shield. She blinked allowing her eyes to adjust and saw the familiar face of her cousin. The two then worked to open the cage and free Yoshi.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#56 Posted: 03:27:57 27/08/2013
Hope looked around, watching the other prisoners from a distance. She stood there a moment in silence, as if contemplating whether or not to introduce herself to them. She didn't really want to, and didn't see a reason why at the moment, but they may prove themselves to be useful later. She sighed, not really sure of what to do at the moment. Then Hope grabbed her electric guitar and started to quietly strum a simple tune. Playing her guitar reminded her of her band, and why she was here in the first place. She had to save her friends, no matter what.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#57 Posted: 03:33:47 27/08/2013
Davis stared off through a window, obviously thinking deeply. He heard Shadow shouting, but didn't mind it. He remained calm to inspire those around him to be calm. Hearing the sound of the guitar, he looked in the direction that the tune was coming from, then looked back out the window with a small smile.
#58 Posted: 03:51:20 27/08/2013
Ooc: whoops, forget she ever heard there thoughts ^__^

Once Taylor was satisfied with the blades, she looked around at the others. "Not a lively bunch.." she said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#59 Posted: 04:28:09 27/08/2013
OOC: is it too late to join. i found this rp really interesting
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#60 Posted: 05:14:43 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's never too late ^.^ just make a sheet~
If dino does not start by tomorrow, We'll have to go on without her/him/idk genders
(I am on my phone now, which makes it hard to not post 1-liners. So I shall refrain from posting until tomorrow)
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#61 Posted: 06:35:44 27/08/2013
OOC: OH MY GOD IM HERE! SORRY IM LATE! By the way it's her.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#62 Posted: 13:50:13 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Kelsie stood, looking around at everyone. She looked over to where she saw others helping a girl out of a cell, and then over to where Taylor was. Kelsie finally looked over to where Hope was. She could hear the faint sound of Hope's guitar as she stared at Hope's guitar.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#63 Posted: 14:15:57 27/08/2013
Taylor went over to an empty cell, and examined the bars. They were a little bit rusty, flakes of the browned metal coming off. She placed one of her axes against the wall. Taking the other, she began to swing it through the air, bringing it down, the right, left, etc. She cut many of the bars in half, breaking others. She finally slammed it down into the ground, it splitting where the ax met the ground.
ooc: i had my sleep and breakfest, my creativeness is back.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 16:09:39 27/08/2013
Davis calmly watched as the other prisoners mingled with their surroundings. He was thinking of what to make of this, or what to say himself. He wanted to avoid making too much eye contact for now.
#65 Posted: 17:20:35 27/08/2013
The door to the cage finally gave and swung open. Yoshi climbed out and received hugs from her friends, happy to be reunited. They then walked back to the other room to join up with Shiori.

Meanwhile, Shiori was losing hope in trying to be friednly with the boy. She got up and left, leaving him to be alone in his corner. He'll likely die first. She thought.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#66 Posted: 19:16:34 27/08/2013
Hope looked up and noticed Kelsie staring. She looked at her a moment, and then glanced around at the others. Then Hope simply sighed and looked back down at her guitar as she continued playing.
---
#67 Posted: 20:07:35 27/08/2013
Shadow kicked his foot against the cell wall and groaned he slides his back across the wall and fell to the floor.
#68 Posted: 21:29:41 27/08/2013
Blake let out a sigh of relief as the girl backed away. He looked around, seeing all the other people. He saw another girl murdering the bars to her cell. He was suddenly frightened that she may murder everyone else.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#69 Posted: 21:46:00 27/08/2013
Davis stood there, still completely staring off into space. He looked back at everyone, took a deep breath. "Well......" he sighed, thinking of what to add.
#70 Posted: 22:35:12 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am trying to let a few one-liners slip, but now they are happening so frequently. Please guys, if you don't think you can come up with at least a two-line post, then refrain from posting at the moment. Sorry for being so disparaging, I'm just trying to keep things orderly. Also, if you are on a phone or a mobile device and you thought you posted more then one-line, that is okay, I understand where you're coming from. Okay, thank you ^.^
Also, if you are confused on what "disparaging" means, it means critical.

Kelsie quickly looked away when she noticed Hope saw her staring. "Oops" She said silently as she started to look around at the many open cells. Everything seemed to be so open... and incredibly dangerous. Kelsie began to get nervous.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#71 Posted: 23:37:21 27/08/2013
Hope sighed and stopped playing her guitar. She looked around at the others once more. She was starting to get bored. Not much of anything was going on it seems. Were they just expected to stand around and wait for something to happen? Hope repositioned her guitar so that the strap was going across her chest, and the guitar was hanging behind her. Then Hope put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie and started to walk around. As she passed cells, she turned her head to glance inside each one for a moment. She seemed to almost be looking for something.
---
#72 Posted: 00:01:07 28/08/2013
Davis started rapidly coughing. He cleared his throat, and looked around, hoping he hadn't disturbed anyone or drawn too much unwanted attention to himself. He reached into his pocket to find that he still had some cough drops and he took one.
#73 Posted: 00:28:33 28/08/2013
Ooc: soooooo what did you think of the VMAs?

Blake turned on "Nice Sprites and Scary Monsters" to escape into his music. He remained in his cell, in the shadows of the corner.
Terra worked the ax out of the ground, and ran her finger across the blade. It began to bleed, which brought a smile to her face. She looked at the others. She set the ax down, and crossed her arms. "Urggg this is sooo boring. When can we have some action" she complained.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#74 Posted: 00:36:55 28/08/2013
"What are we waiting on anyway?" Yoshi asked.

"Not sure, I helped just about all of them to get out of their cages." Hoshi said.

"I'd hate to leave these guys here, but we ban't stay here forever." Shiori replied.

"We can take care of ourselves." Yoshi stated.

The four of them turn and walk from the room, deciding to head off on their own.

"Hope to see you guys again sometime, and not as zombies." Seiki smiled before leaving with his friends.
---
#75 Posted: 00:38:43 28/08/2013
Davis smiled. He absorbed everything he heard. "Action?" he asked with his calming smile, still looking out of the window. He thought of what kind of action one might crave, here.
#76 Posted: 01:14:10 28/08/2013
Shadow sighed, he got up and wandered around the cell. Shadow walked I small circles thinking.
#77 Posted: 13:50:53 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:.... Dat one-liner smilie

Kelsie quickly walked to the exit, and looked through. She could faintly see some figures in the distance. "Maybe I should follow... I just want to get out of this dang place" Kelsie thought aloud. She silently followed the four people, curiously.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#78 Posted: 14:25:41 28/08/2013
OOC Sorry, Mobile device...

Shadow was examining the room trying to find an escape, For the first few minutes Shadow saw nothing to help him escape, until he saw a window, he tried crawling through but only made himself look like a idiot.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me