Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned.
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#51 Posted: 18:52:14 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
A teenage angelic white rat approached Benny, she was clearly not amused. "You think it's funny to poke fun of Jesus' words like that?" She asked. Her brows furrowing and her pink nose twitching in anger.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#52 Posted: 19:04:56 29/08/2013
Benny's smile immediately turned into a frown. "I... I'm sorry, I was just having a joke," she said. "I didn't mean anything by it." Even though she was basically mocking Jesus, as the White Rat already pointed out.
#53 Posted: 20:12:23 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"You know what joking like that is called? Blasphemy. Get over yourself already, and start acting like an angel instead of a devil. You're lucky Jesus is letting you stay in Heaven right now. He normally just sends all the sinful angels to Hell." She said, crossing her arms.
#54 Posted: 20:54:44 29/08/2013
"Oh alright, I'm sorry," Benny said rather sincerely. She's not a bad tapir, she just needs a little correcting. And she's realizing if she keeps this up, she'll be expelled. "Well, I guess I shouldn't blasphemize then. ...Say, who are you?"
#55 Posted: 21:15:08 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"My name is Suzie. I'm glad you understand what you're doing now, please, just have more respect. And, if you ever need any help, come and find me." She said, offering a smile.
#56 Posted: 22:07:31 29/08/2013
"Wait," Benny called out. "I... I haven't exactly made the first impression, but... Are you a student here?"
#57 Posted: 22:45:36 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes." Suzie said.
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#58 Posted: 00:37:23 30/08/2013
Linaria continued to scan the hall. A flash of yellow caught her eye and she turned toward it, excitedly. It was a cheetah. She frowned. Then a jaguar walked into view. She almost let out a squeal of delight, rushing toward the jaguar and giving him a friendly hug. "Des!" She shrieked. The jaguar turned to her, his shock turning into a smile. "Hi, Lin," he said, returning the hug. Linaria stepped back, looking him over. "Oh, it's so good to see you! How was your summer?" Des shrugged. "Good, I suppose. How was yours." "Wonderful!" She replied, her smile widening. "But you're happy to be back?" Des asked, chuckling. Linaria nodded. "Of course! It means getting to see you and Eryn again! Speaking of which, have you seen him, yet?" She scanned the halls, hoping to catch a glimpse of her other friend. "No," Des said, chuckling. Linaria frowned, turning to him, not understanding what was so funny. "What?" She asked. He smiled. "You're always so happy." Linaria smiled. "Well, of course! Aren't you?" Des shrugged, his smile fading. Linaria frowned, studying him. Something seemed off about him this year, but she couldn't place what. Des pointed behind her then, saying, "There." Linaria turned and her mood brightened as she saw a brown coyote walking down the hall. Eryn. She reached a hand high and waved. "Eryn!" She shouted. He turned toward her and smiled, then made his way toward them. They all exchanged hugs, Linaria forgetting about her concern for Des. She was so excited! The three of them were back together again for another wonderful year!
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
#59 Posted: 00:55:11 30/08/2013
"Well... I... I want to get popular," she said. "Any tips on how to be popular?"
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#60 Posted: 02:03:55 30/08/2013
Reki watched the two teachers come to an agreement, by the help of Xaiver. It was kind of amazing to see that happen. Her brown eyes, focusing in on the two in front of her, were more amazed by their wings. Being a bit timid, she finally spoke up. "You actually got them to agree." She said with wide eyed amazement. The zebra, flicking her ears, was sketching as she looked up to the two boys in front of her.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#61 Posted: 03:13:26 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's not about popularity, it's about service. We, as angels, must act as servants for eternity to Jesus. He is more important than anything." Said Suzie.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either." Xavier said, looking back at Reki. "It was actually easy."
#62 Posted: 18:00:58 30/08/2013
(OOC: Hmmm, I'm not sure how to have Benny act in a way that would plausibly keep her in school while still sticking to character.)
#63 Posted: 19:33:58 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I didn't say you have to be out of character.
#64 Posted: 20:09:08 30/08/2013
"Aww, but that's boring," Benny said. "There's got to be more to it than just being servants. And why do I want to be a servant. I don't even serve my own parents." Yeah, she's a bit spoiled.
#65 Posted: 20:33:30 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Nope, that's it. All we do is serve our king. It's the way of the good angel." Suzie said.
#66 Posted: 21:00:21 30/08/2013
"Can't I just be normal?" Benny asked. "Why do I have to kiss his... why do I have to do nothing but serve him to stay here? I don't wanna go to hell, but I don't want it to be nothing but THAT."
#67 Posted: 21:38:41 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's all an angel's life is, most of us accept that. But, if you don't want to serve, then... You know."
#68 Posted: 21:52:48 30/08/2013
"Ugh, I suppose it's better than serving Mr. Scratch," Benny said. "But I hope I get to do SOMETHING in my servitude. Like do I get to save people from monsters or go through a gauntlet of dangerous traps or anything like that? Or maybe a bunch of ladders and a ball pit would suffice."
#69 Posted: 22:04:18 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"You do whatever Jesus tells you to, whether it's guarding the gates of the city or healing a child."
#70 Posted: 00:09:13 31/08/2013
"That's just some talent right there." Reki said as she sketched the shape of Xaiver's wings.
---
#71 Posted: 00:17:05 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Xavier doesn't have wings.

"Well, I suppose being a peacemaker and resolving conflicts with words is a talent. A God given one at best." Xavier said.
"Be gentle as a dove, but wise as a serpent. That means we are to be gentle with words but sharp and wise with them as well." Anthony added.
Xavier nodded in agreement.
#72 Posted: 00:23:24 31/08/2013
OOC: Woopsie. O-o

"It would be pretty nice to have that talent." Reki murmured, not acknowledging her own talent.
---
#73 Posted: 00:25:11 31/08/2013
Really? Her life as an angel was really going to be that dull and boring? There was really nothing to look forward to as an angel but just really mundane tasks? "Can't I at least play with a handheld video game system or something?" she asked.

(OOC: Nope. I just don't see how I can conform to the rules of God and still keep in character. Benny's character demands a more chaotic-good setting than a generic lawful-good type one. Not sure what to do.)
#74 Posted: 00:48:41 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, that's only what mortals on Earth do. But, we angels do get to participate in parties and festivities dedicated to the mortals that come here and live here." Suzie replied.

"Huh, looks like you've got a talent of your own there." Anthony pointed out as he looked at the zebra's drawing.
#75 Posted: 00:51:40 31/08/2013
"What? This? I suppose it is a talent, but what could I do with it?" Reki questioned, resting her head on her left hand. She couldn't see what she could do with her skills at drawing. What could be done?
---
#76 Posted: 01:39:14 31/08/2013
Benny perked up. "Did you say parties and festivities?" she asked. "Now that's more like it."
#77 Posted: 04:01:07 31/08/2013
"So, how was your summer?" Linaria asked Eryn as they walked down the hall together. Eryn, beside her, shrugged. "Nothing special. Got to take a trip to earth, though, with my dad. It's always so fascinating to see!" Linaria smiled. "That's great!" She sighed. "I really do love earth. I wish I could go all the time." "Just wait till we graduate," Des said from her other side. She looked to him. He was frowning. She suddenly remembered her earlier concern for him. The suddenly he smiled. "Then, hopefully, we'll get to spend every day on earth." "Yeah, as messengers!" Eryn chimed in, clearly excited. Linaria smiled. "Or as healers." "Or as warriors." Des said. Linaria turned to him. In all their discussions over the years of what they all hoped to do after graduating, Des had never once mentioned wanting to be a warrior. He'd always wanted to be a healer, like her. She studied him, wondering what was going on. Eryn interrupted her thoughts. "Oh, I can't wait!" He sighed, his excitement slowly dying away. "But for now, we're here... What class is first this year?" Linaria turned her attention to a schedule she was holding, forcing her thoughts away from Des. "Bible Study," she said, grinning. "Maybe Chesed and Lavi will finally agree on something this year!" Eryn grinned, too. "Doubtful!" They both laughed. Des didn't join in. He seemed lost to deep thoughts.
---
#78 Posted: 11:55:18 31/08/2013
"Wait..." Benny started. "Aren't the mortals all humans? How could we attend their parties looking like a bunch of animals?"
#79 Posted: 13:12:38 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The mortals are anthro animals as well...

"There are plenty of artists in Heaven. You could teach the morals that come here to do art for the Lord, you could be an art teacher or something. I don't know, whatever the Lord has you do." Xavier said.

"Yeah, I've been to many of those. They're really fun." Suzie said.

A large, imposing, red dragon was walking through the halls of the demonic school. His yellow eyes staring at each student as he past by. It seemed like all the students were afraid of him and shrunk away at his approach. 'They have the right to fear me.' Satan thought to himself and smirked. "What are you all waiting for!? Get to class!" He commanded in a forceful tone, his voice could be heard from the other end of the hallway. Children started scrambling and scurrying all over the place to try to make it to class. Satan laughed at them, sensing their fear.
#80 Posted: 16:54:07 31/08/2013
OOC: Oh, okay.

"Hmmmm... Well, I guess I gotta be good then," Benny said. "What does he want me to do first? ...Wait, isn't class starting soon?"
#81 Posted: 17:19:10 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, you're going to have to ask Him. And yeah, you're right, we gotta get to class." Suzie said, she started to walk toward Bible study class, she hoped the usual teachers weren't fighting again.
#82 Posted: 20:40:54 31/08/2013
Benny just followed Suzie to Bible class. Benny had that particular class too so it was kind of convenient.
#83 Posted: 20:46:15 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Suzie walked into the room and sat down at the front of the class. She was surprised the teachers weren't fighting about class anymore.
#84 Posted: 13:13:49 02/09/2013
Benny found her seat as well. She waited for instructions from the teachers.
#85 Posted: 18:32:46 02/09/2013
Linaria, Des, and Eryn made their way into class and sat down near each other, waiting for class start. Linaria was quite surprised that Chesed and Lavi weren't arguing. She glanced at the clock on the wall. Well, they only had a few minutes left until class started. Whether they agreed or not, they did need to get their lesson in order. She waited for the bell to ring, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything. Beside her, Eryn was doing the same. Des was glancing out the window, still seemingly lost to his thoughts. He hadn't said a word since their talk of graduation.

-----------------------------------------

Ricin walked through the halls, still unhappy about being in school. Still, he could make it fun. That thought put a grin on his face and he kept a lookout for any unsuspecting and easy target, especially first year students. Rhus, the bat, stood beside him, still struggling under the weight of everything he was holding. Ricin didn't pay it any mind. "Um... Ricin... Shouldn't we be getting to class?" The bat asked. Ricin sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why? So we can sit there and be bored?" He asked, annoyed. "We still have plenty of time. Don't be such a goody-good." "I'm not!" Rhus huffed. "I just don't wanna be late. And sitting down and getting rid of this stuff would be nice!" "Now you're just being a worry-wort, Runt!" "The names Rhus!" The bat said. Ricin shrugged, not caring. "Whatever." Suddenly a loud voice echoed down the hall, demanding the students get to class. It was the one voice besides his fathers that Ricin would obey. The one voice besides his fathers which filled him with fear and demanded to be obeyed or pay the consequences. Ricin turned toward his first class. "Let's go, Runt!" He said, leading the way. Rhus hurried to catch up, though he couldn't move very fast with his heavy load. Ricin looked to the bat. "Which class do we have first?" Rhus struggled to pull out a sheet of paper, but successfully managed to not drop anything he was holding. He looked at it. "Umm.... Temptation and Sin," he said. Ricin sighed. There were only three classes he liked in this school, and this wasn't one of them.
---
#86 Posted: 22:36:57 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Bazel was sitting at his desk, his classroom was almost full of students. 'Great.' He thought. 'Big class means more children to keep track of... Well, at least I have Lud to help me.' He thought, glancing over at his daughter to see her studying some notes. Class was about to start.
#87 Posted: 04:33:25 03/09/2013
Ricin and Rhus made their way into the classroom and found seats in the back. Rhus dropped the stack he was holding, breathing a sigh of relief and catching his breath.
---
#88 Posted: 11:51:09 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
The bell suddenly rang, Bazel stood up and walked in front of his desk. "Welcome to temptation and sin training class. My name is Mr. Bazel. That's my daughter, Ms. Ludavah." Bazel said, gesturing to Ludavah.
Ludavah stood from her desk and looked at the students, "Morning, My name is Ms. Ludavah. I am Mr. Bazel's assistant." She simply said, before she sat down.
"Now, the rules of the class, two rules, never disobey me and never disobey our lord and god, Satan. Anyone who breaks those rules will be punished severely. Is that understood?" Bazel asked.
Most of the students responded with a nod.

The bell had just rung. Xavier and Anthony put their Bibles and their notebooks and pencils on their desk, getting ready.
#89 Posted: 13:01:11 03/09/2013
"Psst, when does class start, Suzie?" Benny asked. She was likely not supposed to be talking right now.
#90 Posted: 13:28:20 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Right now." Suzie whispered.
#91 Posted: 14:47:02 03/09/2013
Chesed heard the bell and hurriedly put the finishing touches on his lesson plan. Then he smiled, quite pleased with it. He hurried to the front of the class, very excited for the day to start and to meet all his students, both old and new. "Hello!" He called, waiting for a response. Most of the students responded. "I'm Chesed, and this is my other half, Lavi. We'll be teaching you Bible Study this year. Hope you all came eager to learn!" His excitement was growing. He just loved teaching! Especially when he got to be the one to teach the first lesson. Lavi kept their left arm folded over his chest, annoyance and boredom written on his face. A small stream of smoke constantly billowed from his nose as he said nothing. Chesed sat down on his desk, wanting to promote a fun and relaxed environment. "But before we get started, how were all of your summers?" He asked, eager to get to know his students.

--------------------------------

Linaria smiled, returning Chesed's greeting. He was always so happy when he was teaching. When he asked how their summers had been, she glanced once more to Des, wondering what he'd say. Chesed wouldn't let them get away with just saying 'good.'

-------------------------------

Ricin barely nodded, not wanting to give the teacher the pleasure. He knew he should fear him, but he didn't. He was used to cruel adults, and he wasn't afraid. He could certainly handle punishment. He sat back, pretending to pay attention, but in reality longing for the dreadful class to be over.
---
#92 Posted: 16:59:00 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Me and Anthony hung out all the time." Xavier responded to his teacher.
"Like we do all year." Anthony muttered under his breath, clearly they did nothing special aside from hanging out in all hours of the day and night.
"We'd spend the night in my big tree mansion one night, and then we go back to his floating mansion and spend the night there. We'd watch Christian movies all day and all night. We still cry every time we watch the Passion." Xavier said.
"Who doesn't? It's sad to see Jesus suffer." Anthony said.

"Good, we understand each other... I almost neglected to do this. Everyone stand and place your left hand on your hearts! It's time for our honorary pledge to our beloved lord." Bazel said and turned to face a pentagram on the wall, he put his left hand over his heart.
Ludavah did the same.
All the students stood and followed their lead.
"Repeat after me: I, a lowly demon, pledge my eternal loyalty to Satan, the true god. I pledge to obey his unholy command. May he judge me harshly and righteously if I fail him. Hail Satan, the true god!" Bazel said.
Ludavah recited the pledge.
#93 Posted: 18:58:45 03/09/2013
Benny waited for class to start. But so far, nothing was happening. She had a few questions she wanted to ask in class.
#94 Posted: 00:27:30 04/09/2013
Chesed nodded. "Ah, yes, that is sad..." he said, then perked up again, smiling, "but it sounds like you had a great summer!" He looked around the room. "Anyone else?! Hmmm? How were your summers?"

-----------------------------

Ricin and Rhus stood to their feet, eagerly placing their left hands over their hearts. They both repeated the pledge, mostly from memory by this point. Ricin didn't mind the pledge, but it always made his insides boil when he head to refer to himself as a lowly demon. He knew he was so much more! He'd never say it in front of Satan, of course. No, he didn't need to. All he really needed to do was graduate from this ridiculous school so he could finally prove himself!
---
#95 Posted: 01:19:27 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Bazel and Luavah turned. Ludavah went back to her desk. "Everybody sit." Bazel commanded.
#96 Posted: 04:10:56 04/09/2013
Ricin didn't like the commanding tone, but still he sat. Better not to get in trouble on the first day. Beside him, Rhus sat, too.
---
#97 Posted: 11:52:53 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
All the young demons sat too.
"Now, a little test. What are the seven deadly sins in order? DON'T look at any of the walls or I will beat you within an inch of your life!" Bazel said.

"I went with a few angels on a delivery to Jerusalem. It's changed a lot since Jesus was there." Suzie replied to her teacher.
#98 Posted: 13:28:16 04/09/2013
((OOC: When does Suzie and Benny's class REALLY start? In all seriousness, you haven't mentioned ANYTHING about where their class is going. You've just been talking about Hell's class.)
#99 Posted: 13:33:12 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: RumpleLover's controlling the class. I have no control over the Bible study class, she's in control.
#100 Posted: 18:05:05 04/09/2013
OOC: MugoUrth, class has started. Chesed is beginning by talking to the students and has asked them how their summers were.

"Oh, a visit to Jerusalem," Chesed said, growing excited. "I'll be sure to ask you all about it when get into our lessons." He turned to the other students. "How about the rest of you? Any other fun visits to earth or anything?" He scanned the room and his eyes caught on Des. "How about you, young Des? Did you do anything fun?"

-------------------

Des was shocked when he heard his name, as he hadn't really been paying attention. He looked to Chesed. "Huh? Um..." He thought a bit about his summer. He didn't really want to talk about it, but how could he get around it without outright lying? "Yeah..." he nodded. "Yeah. I went to earth, too. Not to Jerusalem, but yeah." He shrugged. "It wasn't bad."

-----------------

The seven deadly sins? Ricin thought. Why should I care? He rolled his eyes, quite bored.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me