Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Nothing annoys me more... [CLOSED]
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#51 Posted: 05:00:49 06/07/2013
Quote: Underian
Megan is stupid.

i understood that reference
---
but i love it all smooth
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#52 Posted: 13:43:54 06/07/2013
its annoying when people say 'you didnt have a childhood' too
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#53 Posted: 13:46:00 06/07/2013
Quote: Brightscales
its annoying when people say 'you didnt have a childhood' too

oh god they are annoying
BeanyBeans Emerald Sparx Gems: 3061
#54 Posted: 14:08:52 06/07/2013
if you made this topic you did not have a childhood
---
My avatar: Halo 5
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#55 Posted: 14:48:12 06/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
Seiki is a cynnical jack-*** who dislikes people in gereneral and we are having a big discussion about it where Kitty, shorty, and wspyro call him out for being heartless and attempt to restore his faith in humanity.

I'm not trying to restore anything, I just found it funny that your reasons were all mistakes you yourself have probably made before. What person hasn't misunderstood someone before and replied with an irrational comment?
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#56 Posted: 16:00:04 06/07/2013
I'm not trying to resore your faith either.
Just worried that your views on people are misunderstood. Also worried that you could blow on the wrong person, but you cleared that up by saying that you vent here.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#57 Posted: 17:07:38 06/07/2013
Quote: Kitty
Quote: Seiki
Seiki is a cynnical jack-*** who dislikes people in gereneral and we are having a big discussion about it where Kitty, shorty, and wspyro call him out for being heartless and attempt to restore his faith in humanity.

I'm not trying to restore anything, I just found it funny that your reasons were all mistakes you yourself have probably made before. What person hasn't misunderstood someone before and replied with an irrational comment?

Quote: wspyro
I'm not trying to resore your faith either.
Just worried that your views on people are misunderstood. Also worried that you could blow on the wrong person, but you cleared that up by saying that you vent here.

Oh, well, good to know. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me