Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE]
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Answers to Past Memories (Guardian High Sequel) [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#51 Posted: 01:46:57 09/05/2013
Kyle then walked up to the group of people. "Gaurdians?! What are those?! Oh lemme guess there a game you guys play." He said mocking as his arua then got a bit darker. He then felt a shock go through his arm then through his body. He then held his arm in pain but felt some what stronger. "Power... Feeling stronger...." He said as he then fell down in pain and passed out.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:00 09/05/2013 by chained skull
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#52 Posted: 04:27:34 09/05/2013
Rocky stood and ran over to Kyle "Poor thing, guess the power was overwhelming to him" Rocky said as she placed her warm hand on Kyle's forehead then on his chest to check his heart beat. She smiled as she finished and removed her hand and stood. "He's alright... I'm pretty sure at least" Rocky said slowly walking back to where she was originally.

"Rocky are you okay?" Elicora asked
"I'm fine, but at the moment, I think we should worry about that guy passed out over there" Rocky said pointing to Kyle.

OOC: I might make a new character but I'm
Still debating.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#53 Posted: 11:52:46 09/05/2013
"Hades, Return" Darkness said. Hades disappeared back into her. She felt a rush of energy and then her knees felt weak. She fell to the ground and laid there. "I'm alright don't worry" She said while looking up at the sky.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#54 Posted: 21:55:56 09/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija finished up all the enemies by freezing them to death by Mabufu.
"Are you alright?" August asked Darkness.

"Guys, look, the moon isn't full anymore. That sure was weird, but..." Saffron said, looking down at the black, shadowy floor.
Ward walked over to the fading corpse of the shadow. "Dang. I can't believe they returned. There has to be a reason, but, I think we are all too tired to think about it now."

"Yes, it is best that we get to sleep." August said.

Everyone slowly, wearily walked up the small set of stone steps up the dorm's double wooden doors, with glass tiles. August opened the door and Ward carried Kyle up to his dorm on the third floor.

Everyone went upstairs, except for August and Alex. She stopped him in the lounge of the dorm.
"It seems you've gained the power of Guardians. If you want. You can stay here for the year and if you wish, help us investigate this matter of shadows returning. Saffron seemed very thankful for you saving her where ever you were, thank you. If we ever lost our support anaylitic, we would be in trouble. I thank you. I will come up with your reward tomorrow, but, your room is ready with your belongings in it. G'night." She said and left Alex.

Everyone has grown a bit closer after the encounter with Shadows. A new bond has been forged.
"Special Extraciricular Execution Squad"(SEES) Relation has been formed
~SEES (Fool) Lv: 1/5 (All)

Alex can sense a faint ally bond forming between him and August
The August (Aeon) relationship has been forged
~August (Aeon) Lv: 1/5

Day: Wednesday, April 8
Time: 6:37AM
Weather: Cloudy

Saffron, Pierce, and Rocky were in the lounge, preparing breakfast.
"So, I wonder what caused these shadows to appear. There has to be a reason, but I just can't put my finger on it." Saffron said, trying to focus on cooking and thinking.

"Well, I wouldn't try thinking of anything yet, we should probably hold a meeting here tonight to discuss this." Pierce said.

"Yeah, you're right." Saffron said, and continued cooking over the blazing stove to make eggs and omelettes.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#55 Posted: 00:20:08 10/05/2013
ooc: Finally done. :3 Thanks for waitin'

Answers

Name : Rain
Arcana : Hanged
Guardians : Talyos
Weapon : Talyos Longbow (Pierce/Wind) Obsidian Blade (Knife: Slash)
Guardian's Element : Wind
Guardian's Weakness(es) : Pierce, Light/Dark, Electric
Guardian's Resistance (Only for second forms) : Fire (Res) Wind (Nul)
Appearance : Too big to fit nicely onscreen (Credit to original artist)
Backstory: The new kid at Guardian High. He dreaded a school, really. After being homeschooled all his life and his only impressions of high school were from books, shows, and whatever gossip he picked up through eavesdropping. He’s a smart kid. But the problem here is his parents. He lives with his dad. His dad is a famous assassin. He’s put his son through brutal training to get where he is right now. It’s a wonder Rain hasn’t died already. Rain has a special skill set. Despite his appearance, he is very deadly. Rain may not have been around people a lot and may be somewhat an awkward anti-social kid, but he is the prodigy of an assassin. Yet, no one knows much about him. He hides it well. All the tricks and skills he’s learned are either techniques of survival against life, against torture, or how to take down a person of any size and skill. Bow may be his favorite weapon, but he fights mostly with his hands. If things get serious, he’ll use his Obsidian Blade, crafted by himself.
Skills: (I will determine skills)

Taylos Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:50 11/05/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#56 Posted: 00:35:38 10/05/2013
Darkness shuffled out of bed and got dressed into a red t-shirt and black skinny jeans. She put her hair into a ponytail and walked into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and headed downstairs with her gift for Pierce in hand. "Morning everyone. Pierce, I got this for you" She said as she handed him the picture of the two and their guardians together.
---
#57 Posted: 00:46:35 10/05/2013
Kyle then woke up with a bad head ache. The arua was still around him. H then slowly took a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed. He then slowly walked down stairs as he then stopped as he felt another shock go through him. He felt the same before he passsed out. The pain then stopped for a while. He then sat down at the table waiting for food. As he held his head with one head as he then asked. "What where those things you called gaurdians earlier?" He asked the group as the arau then had a bit of red in the mix of blue.
---
#58 Posted: 01:13:17 10/05/2013
"Guardians are creatures that reflect the person's views, thoughts, secrets, power, and intelligence. Some people like you have not obtained their guardian yet. There are only few who have guardians. I have Hades. He is my final form guardian. They will evolve as they will get stronger." Darkness said. She got up and got a soda out of the fridge. She didn't feel like having coffee this morning. She opened the soda and took a sip of it.
---
#59 Posted: 02:02:44 10/05/2013
Rocky smiled as she finished setting everything. She nodded happily. She looked over to Kyle "You alright? You were out cold for a while last night" Rocky said to Kyle as Elicora woke up and walked down to where the group was gathered. Rocky's journal fell out of her bag along with a paper that read:
Raquelle:
I am excited for you visit this weekend. So excited that I have already payed for your plane tickets. See you soon darling!
~Dahilia
enclosed was a ticket to California.

Rocky walked out of the room and looked outside as she sighed a little
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#60 Posted: 10:16:45 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Dragon, but remove Almighty as it technically is Non Elemental and it's neutral to everything, I will post that soon. Also, you'll Nul Wind anyway because it is your Main element. Here are the skills once Rain receives his Guardian
The Left * are Beginning skills and the *'s on the right of the word mark it as a final Skill.
Talyos (Hanged.) - Rain
Str: Wind / Wk: Pierce, Light, Dark
*Garula
*Wind Boost
*Green Wall
*Diarama
5-Red Wall
6-Resist Pierce
7-Magarula
8-Turquoise Wall
9-Recarm
10-Auto-Masuku*
11-Garudyne
12-Agidyne*
13-Salavation*
14-Samarecarm*
15-Repel Pierce*
16-Magarudyne*
17-Endure Light*
18-Endure Dark*

Current Skills
*Garula
*Wind Boost
*Green Wall
*Diarama

CYNDERLUV8801, Since I am not going to be able to post, you are the other GM So you can skip ahead and such.

Here is current stats.
Relationships
Rocky: [Serah Lv 5/5] [Elicora Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv 1/5]
Darkness: [Pierce Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Alex: [Saffron Lv. 1/5] [August Lv. 1/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Elicora: [Rocky Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Felix: [Freija Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Rain:

Guardians
Reverie (Temper.) - Serah
Drn: Water | Nul: Ice | Str: Fire / Wk: Dark
*Magaru
*Aques
*Malaqua
*Rakunda
*Holy Arrow
*Media
7-Diarama
8-Malaques
9-Aqua Boost
10-Aquadyne*
11-Magarula
12-Mediarama*
13-Aqua Amp*
14-Myriad Arrows*
15-Malaquadyne
16- Megidolaon*
17-Magarudyne*
18-Mind Charge*
19-Aqual Reverie*

Current Skills
*Malaqua *Media
*Aques *Rakunda
*Magaru -Diarama
*Holy Arrow

Punishment (Moon) - Pierce
Nul: Dark | Str: Fire / Wk: Wind
*Megido
*Mamudo
*Diarama
*Swift Strike
*Sonic Punch
6-Mudoon
7-Poison Arrow
8-Marakunda*
9-Matarunda*
10-Megidola
11-Heat Wave
12-Masukunda*
13-Diarahan*
14-Mudo Boost*
15-Agneyastra*
16-Megidolaon*
17-Mamudoon*

Current Skills
*Megido *Sonic Punch
*Mamudo -Mudoon
*Diarama
*Swift Strike

Artemisia (Empress) - Freija
Nul: Ice / Wk: Fire
*Mabufu
*Bufula
*Marin Karin
*Tentarafoo*
*Spirit Drain*
*Diarama
*Arm Chopper
*Ice Boost
9-Mabufula
10-Bufudyne*
11-Diarahan*
12-Ice Break*
13-Mabufudyne*
14-Ice Amp*
15-Vorpal Blade*

Current Skills
-Mabufula *Tentarafoo
*Bufula *Spirit Drain
*Marin Karin *Arm Chopper
*Diarama *Ice Boost

Mephisto (Fortune) - Ward
Nul: Earth | Str: Elec / Wk: Water
*Terazi
*Kill Rush
*Diarama
*Megido
5-Heat Wave
6-Materazi
7-Earth Boost
8-Mustard Bomb
9-Megidola
10-Teradyne*
11-Matarukaja*
12-Marakukaja
13-Masukukaja
14-Materadyne
15-Earth Amp*
16-Megidolaon*
17-God's Hand*
18-Mind Charge*
19-Agneyastra*
20-Ruin*

Current Skills
*Terazi -Heat Wave
*Kill Rush -Materazi
*Diarama
*Megido

Helios (Sun) - Rowan
Nul: Fire | Str: Strike / Wk: Water
*Agilao
*Media
*Swift Strike
*Tarunda
5-Mahama
6-Diarama
7-Cruel Attack
8-Maragilao
9-Fire Boost
10-Mediarama
11-Vile Assault*
12-Mahamaon*
13-Agidyne*
14-Fire Amp*
15-Maragidyne*
16-Samarecarm*
17-Mediarahan*
18-Absorb Aqua*

Current Skills
*Agilao -Mahama
*Media
*Swift Strike
*Tarunda

Divinity (Aeon) - August
Nul: Light, Dark / Wk: None
*Garula
*Marin Karin
*Bufula
*Fatal End
*Dekunda*
6-Power Charge*
7-Recarm
8-Tempest Slash
9-Garudyne*
10-Bufudyne*
11-Mind Charge
12-Samarecarm*
13-Akasha Arts*
14-Dekaja*
15-Wishblades*

Current Skills
*Garula *Bufula
*Dekunda -Power Charge
*Marin Karin
*Fatal End

Monarch (Justice) - Maea
Repel: Light | Nul: Water / Wk: Dark
*Aques
*Hamaon
*Diarama
*Fatality Strike
*Hama Boost*
6-Malaques
7-Mahamaon*
8-Megidola
9-Aqua Break*
10-Aquadyne*
11-Heaven's Blade*
12-Power Charge
13-God's Hand*
14-Repel Dark*
15-Salvation*

Current Skills
*Aques *Hama Boost
*Hamaon -Malaques
*Diarama
*Fatality Strike

----------------
Marianne (Judge.) - Rocky
Nul: Light / Wk: Elec
*Hamaon
*Mudoon
*Agilao
4-Bufula
5-Cruel Attack
6-Hama Boost*
7-Samsara*
8-Vile Assualt*
9-Agidyne*
10-Bufudyne*
11-Mamudoon*
12-Diarahan*
13-Myriad Arrows*

Current Skills
*Hamaon -Cruel Attack
*Mudoon
*Agilao
-Bufula

Entago (Death) - Elicora
Nul: Elec, Dark / Wk: Water
*Mudoon
*Mazio
*Zionga
*Diarama
5-Elec Boost
6-Mudo Boost*
7-Mazionga
8-Mamudoon*
9-Samarecarm*
10-Ziodyne*
11-Elec Break
12-Null Aqua*
13-Maziodyne*
14-Elec Amp*
15-Diarahan*
16-Amrita

Current Skills
*Mudoon -Elec Boost
*Mazio
*Zionga
*Diarama

---------------
Hades (Moon) - Darkness
Nul: Dark, Wind | Str: Fire / Wk: Light
*Garula
*Maragi
*Mamudo
*Poison Arrow
5-Mudoon
6-Garudyne
7-Maragilao
8-Mudo Boost*
9-Wind Amp*
10-Mamudoon*
11-Diarahan*
12-Magarudyne*
13-Virus Wave*
14-Megidolaon*
15-Maragidyne*

Current Skills
*Garula -Mudoon
*Maragi
*Mamudo
*Poison Arrow

---------------------
Masakado (Strength) - Felix
Nul: Slash, Pierce, Strike, Wind / Wk: Fire
*Fatal End
*Skewer
*Magaru
*Garula
5-Recarm
6-Tempest Slash
7-Matarukaja*
8-Diarama
9-Anima Freeze*
10-Garudyne*
11-Wind Break*
12-Brave Blade*
13-Myriad Arrows*
14-Power Charge*
15-Diarahan*
-------------------
Diablos (Devil) - Alex
Nul: Dark / Wk: Light
*Mudoon
*Agilao
*Kill Rush
*Evil Smile*
5-Poison Arrow
6-Fear Boost
7-Mudo Boost*
8-Gigantic Fist
9-Agidyne*
10-Die For Me!*
11-Fire Break*
12-Akasha Arts*
13-Ghastly Wail*
14-Black Viper*

Current Skills
*Mudoon -Poison Arrow
*Kill Rush
*Agilao
*Evil Smile

-------------------
Orochimaru (Hunger) - Kyle
Nul: Dark | Str: Water / Wk: Earth, Light
*Skull Cracker
*Mamudo
*Poison Skewer
*Tarunda
5-Rakunda
6-Arm Chopper
7-Double Fangs
8-Mudoon*
9-Sukunda
10-Megido
11-Fatal End
12-Poison Arrow
13-Poison Boost*
14-Megidola
15-Mamudoon*
16-Blight*
17-Mudo Boost*
18-Megidolaon*
19-Power Charge*
20-Primal Force*

Current Skills
*Skull Cracker
*Mamudo
*Poison Skewer
*Tarunda
-----------
Talyos (Hanged.) - Rain
Str: Wind / Wk: Pierce, Light, Dark
*Garula
*Wind Boost
*Green Wall
*Diarama
5-Red Wall
6-Resist Pierce
7-Magarula
8-Turquoise Wall
9-Recarm
10-Auto-Masuku*
11-Garudyne
12-Agidyne*
13-Salavation*
14-Samarecarm*
15-Repel Pierce*
16-Magarudyne*
17-Endure Light*
18-Endure Dark*

Current Skills
*Garula
*Wind Boost
*Green Wall
*Diarama
---
#61 Posted: 14:32:36 10/05/2013
OOC: Okay

Day: Wednesday April 8
Time: 4:50 PM
Weather: Drizzly

Rocky sat on a chair in lounge frantically looking for her journal. "Oh no oh no oh no this is no good absolutely no good" Rocky said as she continued searching everywhere.

Elicora walked down to the lounge and saw Rocky being all crazy again.

"Rocky you okay?" Elicora asked walking over to Rocky
"No, no I am most certainly not okay" Rocky said nervous
"Well why?" Elicora asked
"BECAUSE MY JOURNAL IS MISSING!!!" Rocky screamed
"Oh" Elicora said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#62 Posted: 19:45:32 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: For the sake of filling unused Arcanas I will add NPCs just for that. Their relationships only level up to 3 instead of 5. Plus you will receive a Final Form arcana item to fuse that Guardian.

Magician: Lyla, a student in the 11th grade who is interested in Paranormal activity.
Hierophant: Yumari. (Yoo-Mer-ee) An elderly woman who visits the school and helps with canned food drives and class trips.

August and Ward walked in the dorm and saw the distressed Rocky looking for something with Elicora just watching.
"You missing something?" August asked.
"YES! My journal has gone missing." Rocky panicked.
Ward pulled something from his bag which was Rocky's journal. He handed the paper-filled notebook.
"Here, you left it in the AP Biology room, I was in there luckily and noticed it." Ward said.

Rocky took back her journal and thanked Ward for finding it.
"Thank you, you don't know how much this really means." She said and hugged Ward.

Rocky feels a faint friendship between her and Ward forming after finding her lost journal.
Rocky established the Fortune Relationship with "Ward"
Fortune (Ward) - Lv. 1/5

Serah and Maea were at the Coffee House, speaking when they remembered to go check on Alex and Kyle at the dorm.

Serah and Maea ran quickly and within 20minutes, they reached the dorm and they entered. They saw Ward, August, Elicora, and Rocky in the lounge.

"Hey." Maea panted. "How are Kyle and Alex doing?" Maea grabbed a seat in the velvetty-like leather chair and sat down. Resting her tired legs, she gulped down a glass of water that belonged to August.
"Well, uh, here, I will go get you more water." August said with a distraught face and walked into the kitchen.

"Alex and Kyle have been resting. Kyle came down for breakfast but he wasn't going to school. Saffron wouldn't let either of them go." Ward explained.

"Probably for the best." Maea said. "Awakening to the Guardian is hard, but I wonder how Rocky felt when she awoke to the Wild Card."

Serah sat down. She looked at Rocky and spoke for her. "Well, she rested quickly, within the next day she was fine. Odd, maybe the Wild Card does affect the holder differently, aside from the possession of multiple Guardians."

"Speaking of Guardians, Maea." Ward said. "Didn't you hold possession of the Wild Card?"
"Yes, I did." She responded, fixing her hair. "But, I lost it for Monarch, now I do not know who will obtain it. One of you could obtain it, but I am not sure who."

"Interesting." Serah said.

It was almost time for dinner and the table was barren. It was time for August and Pierce and Ward to make dinner.
---
#63 Posted: 20:59:08 10/05/2013
Darkness sat in her room staring at the picture of her and Pierce. "He is so busy lately to barely even look at me. I'll give it time" She mumbled. She stood up and walked over to her bed. She sat down and turned on her T.V to watch a new episode of her show. "Dang commercials" She mumbled again.
---
#64 Posted: 21:12:37 10/05/2013
Kyl had the arua flowing around him all day. It has changed colors several times. He was in pain so much as he layed on a couch in the lounge. He was in the worst pain in his life. He then held his head as he had a bad head ache. He then quietly screamed int pain as he then slowly walked to the table. He then ate some muffins from this morning.
---
#65 Posted: 22:14:29 10/05/2013
Rocky sat and started to write a song. She sung softly as she wrote lyrics "I feel so far away, like In disappearing" Every few lyrics she would stop to write them down. She couldn't sit still so she got up and walked around with her journal.

Elicora walked to where Rocky was and handed her the paper with a ticket to California. "I found it and I think you might need it. When are you going?" Elicora asked.
"I will leave Friday... I will tell everyone about my trip for the weekend tomorrow" Rocky days as she puts the paper safely back in her journal.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#66 Posted: 22:52:12 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Day: Wednesday, April 8
Time: 9:31PM
Weather: Raining Heavily

Saffron was sitting on the couch in the lounge, looking after Kyle.
"Do you want me to help you upstairs?" Saffron asked. "You seem very worn out."

"Mhhm. I will stay down here just a bit more." Kyle answered.
Saffron had a worried look on her face. "Alright. Just don't strain yourself." She tried to let out a smile, but seeing people in pain always made her sad and wanting to help, but she never could seem to do anything.
She typed on her laptop and then went behind the administration desk and checked the log book. "Okay, that's good, all rent has been paid, and we are good, we paid the electric bill and that about does it." She closed the thick golden covered book and went back to the lounge, she saw Kyle on the couch, asleep. "Poor thing, awakening to a Guardian is always rough." Saffron went upstairs and went to her dorm and watched some TV before bed.

Pierce was walking through the halls and saw Darkness's room. He knocked softly. "Hey, are you still awake?" He asked.
---
#67 Posted: 02:02:09 11/05/2013
Rocky was in her dorm writing the chorus of her song "I feel so lost, in this world" She worked out the melody and wrote out some lyrics. Her phone rang as she picked it up

"Hello is this Raquelle?" Said a girl
"Yes that me" Rocky said
"It's me, Dahilia Moonshadow" Dahilia said
"Day!" Rocky said happily
"Yes I wanted to call and make sure you are coming this weekend" Dahilia said
"Yep, see you Saturday" Rocky said
"Alright see you then" Day said as she hung up.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#68 Posted: 02:03:28 11/05/2013
"Yeah. Come on in. I've been awake for a while." Darkness said. She flipped the channel to a snake movie. She was wearing a black tank top and green shorts. She also had on red socks. She got a sip of her orange soda.
---
#69 Posted: 02:21:42 11/05/2013
Kyle's arau then turned a dark purple. He then got up still feeling bad he then walked out side and walked up to a nearby tree. He then started kicking it as he then started to cracked the bark in it. He kick on going as he then started punching too. After a while the tree's stump the snaped and fell down. Kyle then walked of destroying things. Still in pain
---
#70 Posted: 04:57:00 11/05/2013
Rocky soon fell asleep after her conversation with Dahilia. She woke up constantly through the night thinking of how she would tell everyone she would be leaving from Friday till Tuesday. She eventually fell asleep and got some rest.

Elicora on the other hand could not sleep at all. She paced around her room sleepless. She went on her computer for a while but could never seem to fall asleep until hours later when she finally had passed out on the floor
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#71 Posted: 13:12:14 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Saffron went and checked on Kyle, his aura had faded so his Guardian was almost awake, on the next Full Moon it would awake. She then went to check on Alex and laid a glass of water and some medication on his counter. "I hope he is okay." She muttered. Saffron went to her room and fell asleep.

Pierce and Darkness were in Darkness's room. "It has been quite awhile, hasn't it? Well, I have to go somewhere right now, but I will be back Friday."

"Okay, but first, take this." Darkness said, handing him the picture of the two.
"Thank you." Pierce said and gave a goodnight kiss to Darkness.

Darkness feels Pierce's loving care and protection for her.
Tower (Pierce) Lv. 3/5

Day: Thursday, April 9
Time: 3:22PM
Weather: Cloudy

August and Ward were walking to the dorm and noticd a teenager sitting on the steps. Upon closer inspection it was Rowan.
"Hey kid." Ward said, giving Rowan a high five. "What's up?"
"Oh, Middle school. Ya know." Rowan smiled.
August walked up and greeted him. "How is it? Being in middle school."
Rowan scratched his head. "Well, it's good. You wouldn't believe the rumors of the Dark Hour and Paranormal activity going on."

August looked at Ward. "Do you suppose some of the students saw what happend on Tuesday?"
"You mean the Shadow that attacked the coffee house?" Rowan butted in.
"Y-yeah, how did you hear about it?" Ward asked. "Was it over the media?"
Rowan nodded. "No, not at all. I heard from Freija. She e-mailed me to see how I was doing, since I hadn't visited the dorm yet, but now. I am moving back in!"

August and Ward had a sigh of relief and smiled. "Well, great. C'mon let's go in." August said and they walked in.
---
#72 Posted: 15:53:44 11/05/2013
Rocky sat in the lounge nervous. She realised she couldn't work up the nerve to tell everyone she was leaving for a while. She decided to write out a note to everyone.

Dear friends,
I am leaving to California tomorrow. I will be gone until about Tuesday or Wednesday.
I will be in my dorm packing if you need me. I will miss you all dearly. I have left somethingFor all of you.
~Raquelle

Next to the note were charms with everyone's names on it.

Rocky left for her dorm and started packing.

Elicora woke up on the floor very confused on how she even got there.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:41 11/05/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#73 Posted: 18:16:35 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah walked in the dorm and saw the note and charms. "What the!?" She said and read the note. "What on Earth is there in California that she is leaving!?" Serah quickly called everyone and told them to get here as soon as possible. About 30 minutes later, Serah was sitting in the dimly lit lounge in the evening time. The students began to flow in. Then everyone was present, except Rocky.

Saffron placed the note back on the table and grabbed her charm. "Do you suppose someone there in California she is visiting?" She caefully viewed the charm, admiring the detailed design.

Ward handed out the remaining charms. "Huh, I thought I overheard her saying something about a friend of hers living in California."

Serah stood up. "I have an idea, I will be right back." She said and went upstairs.

Freija was looking at the charms. "Obviously, she had this on her mind for a while, I mean, look at the detail on these, she evidently worked hard on them."

"I just don't know." August said. "Seems rather, impulsive, but. She must have a reason."

Serah knocked on Rocky's door and barged in.
"Why are you leaving?" Serah asked. "Someone is there right? Somebody close? Well, here is an idea, why not invite them here? Who knows, maybe they would like it here, but, the reason is, nobody here really wants you to go."

OOC: I am going to have a little competition for the ownership of the Wild Card. Whoever can have the highest leveled relationships by post # 200, will have the wild card. I.E.

Elicora Vs. Rain

Elicora: Hiero Lv 2/3 ~ Fortune 4/5 ~ Temper. 4/5 ~ Tower 2/5
Rain: Magician 1/3 ~ Tower 5/5 ~ Empress 2/5 ~ Moon 1/5 ~ Hiero 1/3 ~ Judge 1/5

Total levels
Elicora : 12
Rain: 11

Even though Rain had more relationships, Elicora had stronger bonds with the few people she hadm despite Quantity of Rain, he had less levels. The competition is based on having strong bonds with friends, not multiple friends, True friends VS. Many unknown friends.

Btw: Rocky, I want you to use more Wild Card Guardians, you never used any besides Marianne except for Colosseo Purgatorio in th last game, so I encourage you to use them more.

Current Levels
Rocky: [Serah Lv 5/5] [Elicora Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv 1/5]
Darkness: [Pierce Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Alex: [Saffron Lv. 1/5] [August Lv. 1/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Elicora: [Rocky Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Felix: [Freija Lv. 2/5] [SEES Lv. 1/5]
Rain: [SEES Lv. 1/5]

Rocky ~ Owned
Darkness: 3
Alex: 3
Elicora: 3
Felix: 3
Rain: 1
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:00 11/05/2013 by Crescent Wing
#74 Posted: 20:28:02 11/05/2013
Rain walked down the sidewalk, hands in pockets and a small backpack over his shoulder. His eyes darted around warily as he went over to inspect the new school. Tch. Stupid traffic. Got me here late. Father wouldn't be happy. I knew I should've just gone on foot... His mind thought as he passed by people without even a second glance. He walked up the steps to Guardian High. "...." And he looked up.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
RWC Raiden Green Sparx Gems: 194
#75 Posted: 20:38:01 11/05/2013
Alex finally awoke. He noticed a glass, and medication on his table. He took a drink, and pocketed the medicine. He walked out of the room, and downstairs. There seemed to be a meeting going on. He sat down on one of the couches. He saw a couple of people that he hadn't met yet.

He sighed, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a cigarette, and lit it.

"You can't smoke in here." said August.

Alex ignored her, and continued to smoke.

August walked over and tried to forcibly take his cigarette. He drew his hand back, and glared at her.

"Fine. But just this once." August said as she stormed off.

"How are you feeling, Alex?" asked Saffron.

"I'm fine." he replied.

"You probably shouldn't be doing that. Smoking I mean." Saffron replied.

"I like to do it. If you don't like smoking, you'll hate this." he said, reaching into his pocket.

Alex produced a small silver flask, opened the top and took a drink.

"What is that?" August screamed.

"Vodka." he replied.

"That's contraband! You can't have that here! You'll get us all expelled." She yelled.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Alex chuckled. "So I've got some questions, and I want answers. What the **** happened Tuesday?"
---
"Life is caught up in a current. I'm simply going against it."
#76 Posted: 20:47:26 11/05/2013
ooc: Just a question, how does Rain have more relationships if he hasn't met anybody in this RP yet?

Rain got into the school, passing through all whatever paperwork and being accepted into this school. He was assigned a dorm and walked down the hallway and through a few rooms. He passed some people on a couch. Obviously all older than him. He glanced at the guy with a cigarette and a vodka. Tch, layabouts. Some school, eh? His eyes turned to the stairs and he ascended them.
---
#77 Posted: 20:55:23 11/05/2013
"Serah I have tried. I have already said I would be there by Friday. If it goes well, I might be back Monday with a new student. I have to do this. I will promise to call. Again I am very sorry for leaving" Rocky said as she finished packing. She closed her suitcases as a tear fell from her eye. Dahilia wasn't the only reason Rocky was leaving. Her grandparents had died and the funeral was in California. She could not work up the nerve to tell anyone.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#78 Posted: 20:58:11 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It was an example, I just used him. Btw, The dorm isn't connected to the school, it's about 20 mins from the school.

"I hope you will stop that smoking and drinking. You're killing yourself and I don't wanna see anybody else die." Saffron said to Alex.

"Next time you try that, I will have you expelled from the dorm, if you wish to drink or smoke, do it outside or away from the dorm." August yelled and went upstairs.

Everybody was upstairs except for Ward, Saffron and Elicora.
"Who was the new kid?" Elicora asked.
"I believe his name is Rain?" Ward said, unsure about his answer. "I heard about him transferring, but after what he saw with Alex, I don't know if he will take kindly."

"Well, let's just tell him that Alex is a deliquent." Elicora said. "But, I feel like he has some goodness beyond his thug-like exterior."

"I suppose you're right. I like him, but he reminds me so much of my brother, Tyler. He died when he was 24, he was killed by a hit-and-run car accident." Saffron responded. "I hope he quits smoking."

"I'm not sure, but, who knows." Elicora said.

Everyone sat in silence.
Ward stood up and walked upstairs to Rain's room. "I will go welcome him and tell him about Alex."
Ward knocked on Rain's door and asked to come in.
---
#79 Posted: 21:50:30 11/05/2013
Kyle then felt rage for some reason. He then walked down stairs as he grabbed an apple out of the fruit ball he then crushed it with his hands. "Who cares if shes leaving? People leave all the time. Don't you know that?!" He asked the group he then walked out side kicking a rock the size of a tenis ball. He kept walking kicking the rock until he kicked it into a wall as it then shattered into tiny bits.
---
#80 Posted: 23:14:24 11/05/2013
ooc: I see. Thanks.

Rain took his key out and opened his dorm room. Typical dorm room. He sighed wondering if he was sharing with anyone. They'd probably be already here, right?
---
#81 Posted: 02:40:03 12/05/2013
Alex stepped out for an evening walk. As he walked down the street from the dorm, he say Kyle outside, fuming. He watched a few seconds as he saw Kyle kick a small rock against the wall of a neighboring building. Still seeming frustrated, he continued to storm around voilently. Kyle stopped and looked at Alex, wondering how long he'd been standing there.

"What do you want?" Kyle snapped.
"Nothing." Alex replied. "Angry are we?"
"Don't worry about me." Kyle replied.

Alex continued walking down the street, and took a turn to the right. He headed in the direction of the coffee shop, knowing there was a good sushi place, and an arcade. He figured he'd have some fun there. He made it to the sushi bar, ordered and ate. The sun was now setting as he made his way to the arcade. Alex neared the arcade as a three boys approached him.

"That's him. Thats the new kid. He thinks he's a total bad *** because he smokes at school." One of the kids taunted.
"He doesn't look like one to me." another replied.

Alex just ignored them and tried to walk past as one of the kids shoved him back a couple of steps.

"We aren't done talking to you yet." the kid said.

Alex again, tried to ignore the situation, and attempted to walk by again. Again he was shoved.

"What's the matter? Not too tough now when there's no one watching, huh?" The ringleader of the trio asked.

By this time there was a small group of other school kids in the arcade, watching through the window, unknown to those outside. A few passerby's also were stopping to observe.

"Come on, Mr. bad ***." the group kept taunting.

Alex was shoved again, and then tripped. He fell to the ground, and laid there a second.

He got up and dusted himself off, not saying a word.

"I think he's going to go tell someone." they joked.

One of the students again tried to shove Alex. He side stepped, and grabbed the kids right arm, twisting it around, and threw a right hook into his ribs. The kid fell to his knees, as Alex delivered a right hand to his face, knocking him to the ground. The other kids tried to jump in, but were quickly met with right and left hands to the face and body, knocking them to the ground, writhing in pain.

Alex decided it best to head back to the dorm at this point. He had drawn enough attention to himself.
---
#82 Posted: 03:55:06 12/05/2013
Rocky wiped her tears as she went over everything. She would say her final goodbyes Friday morning before she left. She walked downstairs to see a few people still downstairs. She shyly waved to them and grabbed a peach from the fruit bowl. She walked back upstairs with her peach and started to eat it. She was very scared to leave her friends. Her family was already in California waiting for her. She tried calling her mom but there was no answer.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#83 Posted: 04:57:07 12/05/2013
Darkness was having a terrible nightmare while she was asleep. Her guardian was chasing her. Sweat ran down her face as she ran. She kept running until she had reached a cliff. It was either jump and die or be killed by her guardian. She just stood there until her guardian got to her. She saw memories of her and pierce before she was slashed by her guardian. She screamed a high pitched scream as she woke up, drenched in sweat and tears running down her face.
---
#84 Posted: 05:51:37 12/05/2013
Rocky was awoken by Darkness' scream. She walked quietly to her dorm and silently knocked on Darkness' door. "Hey you alright?" Rocky whispered through the door.

Elicora was restless again. This time she was over thinking everything. Like what if Rocky never returned. What if the new student was rude. What if- "Stop thinking so much" Elicora said to herself in a whisper yell. Elicora finally stopped thinking negative and started thinking positive... Which eventually turned negative again.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#85 Posted: 07:53:26 12/05/2013
"No. I'm not fine. Just scared and confused at the same time." Darkness said She got up and opened the door for Rocky to come in. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.She changed into another tank top and shorts. She sat down on her bed and got out her journal to write down her nightmare in.
---
#86 Posted: 11:18:59 12/05/2013
Kyle then slowly walked back to the dorm. He never felt so much rage for no reason. Could it since he transfered to a new school? Or maybe he is just confused with all this crazy stuff going that he doesn't understand. He then walked in grabbed an apple, ate it until the core was left. he then threw to a space above the garbage can as the core shattered. There was apple seeds, apple bits, and apple juice every where. He then walked upstairs to his dorm and slammed the door shut.
---
#87 Posted: 15:59:32 12/05/2013
"Well I'm here for you if you need me... Well today at least." Rocky said giving Darkness a one-arm hug. So many thing were racing through her mind. She was very nervous to leave. She calmed herself down and started to think about being there for Darkness.

Elicora decided to go on her computer to see why she can't sleep. She either had Insomnia, is stressing out, or had too much caffeine. Well that last one was ruled out for sure.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#88 Posted: 16:25:24 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Day: Friday, April 10
Time: 3:32PM
Weather: Raining

August was walking through the halls, talking to Ward. "So, I hope that Alex kid doesn't get us expelled for smoking and consumption of alcohol."

"Yeah, that's for sure, but I haven't seen Alex all day, I have Chemistry and English with him, but, I didn't see him." Ward replied. "Do you suppose he ditched?"

"There is the coffee house, and the arcade, I heard the Felix saw him at the arcade last night, also he stopped by some sushi place." August told him.

"You mean Enari?" Ward asked. "They have really good sushi, I love it."

"Do you think, we should do a spy mission? To see where Alex goes? Tonight of course." August asked.

Ward nodded. "Well, I guess. It would give a chance to see what kind of activity goes on with him. Besides, I think Rocky leaves today."

"Let's go to the dorm then." August said. The two then walked out of the school and proceeded to the dorm.

Serah ran up the stairs to the dorm and pushed the door open and ran to Rocky's room. On the way she bumped into Elicora. "Hey, is Rocky still here?" She panicked.

"Um, I believe so. Why-"

"No time, we have to tell her something." Serah interupted. Serah and Elicora ran and barged into Rocky's room. She was on her bed with her journal.

"Rocky, you can't leave tonight!" Serah said. "Something is preventing you from going."

Everybody is now free to go with somebody to have a relationship level up. People unavailable are:
~August (Aeon)
~Ward (Fortune)
~Serah (Temper.)
~Elicora (Death)
~Rocky (Judge.)
~Alex (Devil)

Available:
~Yumari (Hiero.) She works at the bookstore
~Lyla (Magician) She is at the burger joint, Renji's.
~Felix (Strength)
~Saffron (Priestess)
~Pierce (Tower)
~Freija (Empress)
~Maea (Justice)
~Darkness (Moon)
~Rowan (Sun)
~Rain (Hanged.)
~Kyle (Hunger)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:34 12/05/2013 by Crescent Wing
#89 Posted: 16:42:00 12/05/2013
Kyle was walking down the hall way as he then stopped at his locker. He grabbed a few books and put it in his backpack as he then slammed the locker shut. He then kept on walking as the three kids that bullied Alex walked up to Kyle. "Heh I thought that Alex kid was bad enough with smoking but this guy has a bad temper." One of them said Kyle then stopped. "What do you mean bad temper?!" he asked them angrily. The ring leader then walked up to him. "You have anger issues. You should know that idiot." He said as Kyle was getting mad. He then did a upper cut in the chest as the leader fell down. The other two grabbed his arms so he couldn't do any any thing. "Heh you seem even worse." The leader said as he got up. The other two then let Kyle go. "Alright you and me fight Sunday night at 10:00 pm in the park." Kyle said. "You got your self a deal. Prepare to lose. Idiot" The leader said as they then walked off.
---
#90 Posted: 17:59:10 12/05/2013
Alex flicked the cigarette butt to the ground, as he sat on the roof of the dorm. He decided to ditch school for the day, honestly just not wanting to go. He spent the majority of the day just hanging out on the roof, drinking and smoking. The dark clouds started to move in, and rain began to fall down. He glanced at his watch and headed back inside. It was about time for the others to be getting back from school. Alex made his down the stairs to his room. Once inside, he opened up his drawer, and pulled out a handful of money. He stuffed it into his coat pocket, and headed for the window. He slid it up and climbed out, sliding down and spouting pipe, and hitting the ground in the alley next to the dorm.

Alex made his way down the road, and closed up his coat. He picked up his pace, and rounded the corner.

He entered a small shop, and walked up to the counter. He handed the clerk some money, and the clerk handed him a bottle of Vodka.

"Thanks." Alex muttered.

He placed the bottle into his inside coat pocket and headed back into the rain. He walked a few more blocks and entered a martial arts store. He spoke to the man working there.

"How can I help you?" the worker asked.
"I want to see what you can do with these." Alex said, handing over his metal knuckles.
"Those aren't really what we specailize in. What were you wanting done?"
"I want them to hurt more. Maybe put something studded over the knuckles?" Alex inquired.
"I think we can do that. Give me a couple hours, ok?"

Alex left the store and walked over to the arcade. He spent some time, playing various games, and sipping the bottle of liquor occasionally. He kept thinking about the shadows, and the fight last night. He also wondered about Diablos, and how his guardian came to be. He began to get angry, because he still had no answers. He went over to the punching bag, and inserted some tokens. The bag fell down, and he drew back his right hand, and connected. The bag registered that he hit with 678 psi.

"That's pretty good." a girls voice called out.

Alex turned around and saw a girl wearing a guardian high uniform behind him.

"I'm Lyla." she said. "I've seen you at school, but I didn't see you today. Why not?"
"I didn't feel like going today." he replied.
"Why not? You're not supposed to skip school. You already have a bad reputation around here. People talk."
"Let them talk then." he said.

The conversation was interrupted by Alex's phone. It began to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket, and saw it was his father. He silenced, the phone and put it away, not wanting to talk.

"Who was that?" Lyla asked.
"It was no one." he replied.
"You seem way too uptight. You should relax. It's ok to talk to people, and have friends. You don't have to be a stone wall all the time."

Alex sighed and started to walk away.

"Wait!" she said. "I want to talk to you."
"About what?" he replied.
"Well, I see you aren't in a good mood, so can I call you?"
"Sure."

Alex and Lyla exchanged numbers, and Alex felt something awaken in the recesses of his brain. He felt...stronger. He also saw a flash of Diablos in his mind, also becoming stronger.

Alex made his way back to martial arts store through the rain. The merchant produced his metal knuckles, now studded.

"I like it." Alex said.
"Good. You'll definatly leave a mark with those now."

Alex paid the clerk, and headed back outside. He reached into his pocket for a smoke. It was the last one in his pack. He lit it, and crumpled up the pack and threw it on the ground. He headed for the store to get a couple more packs.
---
#91 Posted: 18:20:50 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Lyla was walking with her umbrella through the pouring rain. "Maybe, if I can get through to him, I could change him for the better. My dad smokes a lot, and drinks too, maybe that is why I live with mom now. I will call him tomorrow. But, I feel like getting a cup of coffee first, before going home."

Lyla and Alex have started an acquaintance-like friendship.
Alex started the Magician Relationship with Lyla.
Lyla (Magician) Lv. 1/3

August and Ward noticed that Alex escaped when his door was locked and they got in with the help of Pierce, and saw his drawers, open. They chased after him and noted that he stopped by a liquor store, it was Tagachi's liquor.

"Excuse me, did a man wearing a coat about this tall walk in?" August said, desrcibing Alex.

"Um, yes, he is one of my regulars." The clerk said.

"I will have you know that I could have you fired and this store, closed because of you selling liquor to a minor. The kid is 17, he is only a junior at high school." August yelled.

"Well, we worked out an agreement." The clerk said. "If he pays me a little more, I won't sell him out."

"Ugh, people like you disgust me." Ward budged in.

The clerk smiled. "Well, good luck convincing the cops to believe you about my friend here."

"We'll deal with you later!" August said and left with Ward.

As August and Ward were walking through the rain, they stopped at Ichigo's Coffee House. They got a cup of coffee and sat down in the warm building.
"So we know that Alex goes to Tagachi's frequently." August said, sipping her coffee.

Ward stirred his coffee around and took a sip. "So we know of one place he visits. Wait a sec." he said, and saw a girl in a Guardian High uniform. "Isn't that Lyla Toyaka?"

August turned around and saw the girl. "Yes, it is. Don't suppose she has any information on Alex does she?"

Ward took another sip of coffee. "Wouldn't hurt to ask." Then, the two got up and went over to Lyla.
"Oh hi guys." Lyla smiled. "Have a seat."

"Thank you." August said, taking a seat. "Um, we have a question."

"What is it?" Lyla asked.

"Did you happen to see a male wearing a coat? His name is Alex." Ward asked.

Lyla's eyes got big. "Uh yes, I did, at the arcade. Why is something wrong?"

"No, we're just curious if you met him." August said.

"Is there something bad about him? Besides the reputation he has." Lyla asked.

"I don't know." August replied. "So you said you saw him at the Arcade?"

"Uh-huh. He seemed pretty upset."

"Well, thank you, Lyla." Ward said.

Lyla smiled. "No problem. I will see you guys tomorrow."

August and Ward stood up and pushed in their chairs. "Alright, see you tomorrow." They said. Then they paid and left. They returned to the dorm but Alex hadn't returned yet. "So, the liquor store, and the Arcade. At least we marked two places. That's good for tonight." Ward said.
"Yeah, let's get some rest. Night Ward." August said.
---
#92 Posted: 19:00:05 12/05/2013
Cody then walked into the door as he then slammed the door shut very hard it was cracked. He then walked to a couch and sat down on it seeming depressed and angry about something. He then started thinking about what happend before he left school. He was nervous about it he didn't want to be laughed at so he had to go there and win. He then grabbed a book out of his back pack amd started reading it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:39 12/05/2013 by chained skull
#93 Posted: 21:09:15 12/05/2013
Darkness held her head in her hands. She had been having terrible headaches lately. She wasn't feeling too well because of it. She walked out of her room and downstairs to the lounge. "****" she mumbled as her headache got worse. She sat down on one of the couches and closed her eyes.
---
#94 Posted: 22:20:34 12/05/2013
Rain was looking out the window. He saw the fight between Alex and those three so-called bullies yesterday, and then today he slipped past the three same people and some other kid. But he merely walked past them. No one really needed to pay much notice to him. Rain was skilled in the art of Shadow Step. His steps could not be heard, so he would walk like a ghost and slipped his way to Guardian High. Though, obviously he wasn't really trying to avoid being seen. Of course, he was in plain sight. But if he walked past you while you were looking away, you might not even notice he was there. So with his hands in his pockets, he simply strolled along the sidewalk looking for a place to chill.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:11 13/05/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#95 Posted: 01:33:44 13/05/2013
Darkness stood up after the pain had went down. She walked outside of the lounge and into the fresh air. She walked to a small building that was next to the school. She opened it to reveal an old tool shed. In the center was a black mountain bike with red and purple flames painted onto it. Her mom had got that for her first guardian high graduation. She would have been better off with a car but her mom said she would get one next year. She took the bike out of the old shed and pedaled off to her house for some breakfast.
---
#96 Posted: 02:26:01 13/05/2013
Rocky had everything ready and looked at Serah "why can't I go?" Rocky wondered as she looked around the room. She was highly confused and gave Elicora a quizzical look as she stood. She moved closer to Serah and Elicora. "What is wrong?" Rocky asked going to get a good answer. Everything was going well, until it slipped. "What is so important that I must miss my grandparents' funeral?" Rocky said as she burst into years and fell to the ground. Elicora pulled Rocky into a hug.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#97 Posted: 05:08:43 13/05/2013
Rain passed by Darkness who was on her bike. He kept walking. Feeling rather bored, he decided to go excercise a bit in the woods. So off he went, hands behind his head, casually strolling into the woods. Rain found a tall tree about a quarter-mile into the woods. He promptly took two steps and leaped skyward, his foot on the trunk as he pushed off (basically wall jumping off a tree), grabbing one of the lower branches. With ease he swung himself up and looked like he was just playing tightrope on the branches for a while. He climbed higher and higher up the tall tree.
---
#98 Posted: 09:52:39 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah looked at Rocky. "There is a full moon on Sunday. But, I am not going to stop you from going to your funeral for your grandparents."

"That's why? Why did you say I couldn't go?" Rocky asked, drying her tears.

"Well, you're our leader, so. It would be weird without you. Although, it would be interesting on who would make a good candidate for our first Full moon operation leader. But we all wanted to do this together." Serah answered.

"I see. I still want to go, they meant a lot to me." Rocky said, trying to smile.

"Alright. Well be safe, do you mind if I come to the airport with you?" Serah asked.

"Not at all." Rocky smiled, tearing up. Serah then hugged Rocky and Serah left the room.

Ward was walking through the strip mall on his way to the dorm and he noticed Kyle.
"Hey. You seem down. What's up?" Ward asked.
---
#99 Posted: 11:21:51 13/05/2013
"Nothing!" He snaped at him. He then put his book in his backpack and zipped it up. "Well I got into a fight with three bullies at school. And I have to fight them sunday night at the park. And I guess they bullied Alex at a arcade a few days ago or so." Kyle explained as he then got up from the couch in a lounge area. He then started walking back to the dorm on his own.
---
#100 Posted: 13:23:42 13/05/2013
Rocky sat in her room thinking. Maybe she could make it back Sunday... The funeral was Saturday night. She could possibly make it back on time if she left right after the funeral... Rocky continued to think as she looked over to her bags. "Day would understand" Rocky thought aloud as she started to unpack some things she wouldn't need.

Elicora was now in her dorm, still researching her little sleeping problem.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me