Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > New Skylanders Domain Names Registered: Potential Names for 3rd
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Skylanders Domain Names Registered: Potential Names for 3rd [CLOSED]
Sky Master 1606 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#51 Posted: 19:36:05 03/02/2013
I am really curious to see what Activision and Toys for Bob have thought of for Skylanders 3. I hope that Kaos Alliance is the title of the next game. If it is, it will be interesting to see how they incorporated everything. I would love to team up with Kaos to fight against an even bigger threat to Skylands. Hopefully, with the possible title Kaos Alliance in mind, we will be able to play as Kaos, Glumshanks, Hugo, etc. If this is even a slight possibility, what moves do you think they would have?
Another thing that has me wondering is the other domain names (Super Force, Nano Force, and also Swap Force). I am eager to see what exactly these are, whether it be cool new features such as lightcore or new lines of figures such as the Giants were. Either way, I cannot wait.
In the next game, I hope that there are more levels like in SSA but with the quality of the levels in Giants.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:20 03/02/2013 by Sky Master 1606
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#52 Posted: 19:49:29 03/02/2013
I like the idea of a Kaos figure, but it'll be weird. A portal master using a portal master?
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#53 Posted: 20:04:58 03/02/2013
i dont have a 3ds.
---
Team Hot Dog!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#54 Posted: 20:46:07 03/02/2013
Quote: Zook
I like the idea of a Kaos figure, but it'll be weird. A portal master using a portal master?

^ Yes, that is something I thought was a bit strange - especially since Kaos using a portal in Giants caused a large amount of electricity.

...Unless that could be used as an attack?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me