First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Prophecy Was Wrong! [CLOSED]
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#51 Posted: 22:12:40 18/07/2008
i think igyy can see caz hje says a black dragon not purpel BUT maby he is right caz she may be gettingpurpeler caz shes getting nicer JUST maby
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#52 Posted: 03:12:51 19/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
I think she was only black in ANB and TEN coz she was corrupted and then still trying to work the evil out of her system.

People have been saying that she absorbed her powers from the DM when he filled her with his dark magic. So whos to say that her color couldn't have changed a little after three years of being trapped in a crystal made by Spyro? If you don't want believe that Cynder is dark purple fine but I still say she is undeniably purple in the generator pic and you can't say it's from lighting or something else in the area.

Read this Spyro Technics.^

I read through boards before I post on them thanks. smilie

She is black. WHY would they make her purple? It would ruin everything!

"The prophecies spoke of a purple dragon. A dragon born only ONCE every ten generations..."

I mean, how could prophocies be wrong anyway? Take Harry Potter for example, the prophecy came true in the end, but not in the way they expected!

Having the powers of poison, wind, fear and shadow doesen't make a dragon evil! Maybe it is a power that all black dragons get. Like the Guardians:

Iggy - Red: Fire
Volteer - Yellow: Electricity
Cyril - Blue: Ice
Terrador - Green: Earth
Cynder - Black: Shadow, fear, wind, poison.

Or, if you still want Cynder to be special, then she could be a rare black dragon, and that most don't get all of them, only one. But Cynder, being exposed to dark magic, got them.
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#53 Posted: 04:52:13 19/07/2008
Her being black is alot better than being purple.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#54 Posted: 05:10:57 19/07/2008
Yes, the color black fits her.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#55 Posted: 11:09:26 19/07/2008
I still don't think she is purple. She is BLACK in the generater. She could be purple in some of the pics because Spyro is purple so the light could be shinning on Spyro wich makes her looks purple. I think she is black. She was black in ANB and in TEN so she is still be black in DOTD. BUT SHE COULD BE puple because she was really a purple dragon but since she turned evil she was black so she could be turning purple in DOTD because she is not evil anymore so she is turning slowly back to her true colour.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Last edited at 11:18:15 19/07/2008 by Cynder_543
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#56 Posted: 11:22:56 19/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
I still don't think she is purple. She is BLACK in the generater. She could be purple in some of the pics because Spyro is purple so the light could be shinning on Spyro wich makes her looks purple. I think she is black. She was black in ANB and in TEN so she is still be black in DOTD. BUT SHE COULD BE puple because she was really a purple dragon but since she turned evil she was black so she could be turning purple in DOTD because she is not evil anymore so she is turning slowly back to her true colour.

Like many have said before, her egg was black before she was corrupted...
#57 Posted: 07:15:01 20/07/2008
I KNOW that. I just could be a black egg. Like birds there eggs are white but they hach out pink. smilie Anyway I didn't think that was true anyway I think she is black.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#58 Posted: 21:21:43 20/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The generator pic is purple!!! Look at this pic:
[User Posted Image]

I think they are too far apart for her color to be caused by Spyro. Besides, if it was a reflection I think it would only appear on the side of her that is closest to Spyro, and her whole body is one color. If it were Spyro the entier area would have to be reflective to make her look TOTALLY purple. Also, I don't think Spyro's scales are that shiny to begin with; They never reflected color in ANB and TEN.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#59 Posted: 21:55:43 20/07/2008
And Spyro is almost in the red range of the color spectrum. No good, try again.
Kat Fodder
#60 Posted: 23:21:53 20/07/2008
I know you desperately want her to be purple for some reason, but it would completely screw up the Spyro storyline. =/ Just wouldn't make any sense. I still say (as with the rest of the fanbase) that Cynder is black. If she ever turns out to be purple, then whoopee, congratulations.
But for now - black. :3
rojo froglag Green Sparx Gems: 393
#61 Posted: 23:53:33 20/07/2008
Cynder is dark purple. When they mean the purple dragon they mean the color of spyro.
---
Cynder Rules!
#62 Posted: 00:20:45 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
For one thing, Spyro does NOT look red Gwenio!
For another thing, I don't mean that Cynder is a special dragon like Spyro, just that She's purple and the prophecy was wrong.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#63 Posted: 00:23:12 21/07/2008
If she was a purple dragon, then why doesn't she have Fire, Earth, Ice, and Electricity like Spyro? She can only learn shadow, fear, wind, and poison. That makes her a black dragon.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Last edited at 00:27:10 21/07/2008 by Aura24
#64 Posted: 04:36:55 21/07/2008
He is red tinted in that picture.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#65 Posted: 04:37:48 21/07/2008
The generator pic is purple!!! Look at this pic:
[User Posted Image]

I think they are too far apart for her color to be caused by Spyro. Besides, if it was a reflection I think it would only appear on the side of her that is closest to Spyro, and her whole body is one color. If it were Spyro the entier area would have to be reflective to make her look TOTALLY purple. Also, I don't think Spyro's scales are that shiny to begin with; They never reflected color in ANB and TEN.

This one, Gwenio? I don't really see it.smilie
#66 Posted: 04:46:33 21/07/2008
Does not matter. I found it. On Spyro's Lair it says she is black. The end of this supidity.
#67 Posted: 05:05:07 21/07/2008
But it seems that Spyro LUVA still believes that she's purple, and she knows we're right too.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#68 Posted: 10:19:41 21/07/2008
She is black. She is not purple! She is knowere near the colour of Spyro.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#69 Posted: 15:57:52 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Malefor is a purple dragon, right? And he has the elements Fire, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Wind, Poison, Fear and Shadow right? So in theory Spyro should also have all of those powers because he too is a purple dragon, but he doesn't. I believe that it is because Cynder, despite your objections, is purple or just purple tinted. The DM gave Cynder her powers and when he granted her those abilities, she became part purple dragon! That is why she is not as purple as Spyro because her natural color is black but she is purple tinted now that she has grown and her powers are starting to resurface.
---
spyroblack Gold Sparx Gems: 2961
#70 Posted: 16:22:38 21/07/2008
i think is a type of grey
---
MENTALLY.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#71 Posted: 17:46:54 21/07/2008
Malefor is a purple dragon, right? And he has the elements Fire, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Wind, Poison, Fear and Shadow right? So in theory Spyro should also have all of those powers because he too is a purple dragon, but he doesn't. I believe that it is because Cynder, despite your objections, is purple or just purple tinted. The DM gave Cynder her powers and when he granted her those abilities, she became part purple dragon! That is why she is not as purple as Spyro because her natural color is black but she is purple tinted now that she has grown and her powers are starting to resurface.

how do you know he has shadow, wind, poisin and fear? It hasn't said that on any of the games or sites.
#72 Posted: 18:02:05 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
It was said he has wind so Im speculating about his other powers. It also didn't say that he has ALL of Spyro's powers, yet many people say he does.
---
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#73 Posted: 18:07:01 21/07/2008
In ANB even Ignitus said she was a black dragon
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
#74 Posted: 21:08:45 21/07/2008 | Topic Creator
She was a black dragon!smilie
Sry, I know you all think my theory is stupid, but I just LOVE a good debate!
---
#75 Posted: 01:33:59 22/07/2008
And she still is.
Please, let's just end this. Cynder's a black dragon, and always will be.
---
#76 Posted: 01:44:04 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, maybe it doesn't have a thing to do with her powers, but shy looks purple to me in all these pics and I don't think it's my eyes or monitor.
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery071.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery070.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery033.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery027.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery016.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery018.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery038.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery037.jpg
//www.darkspyro.net/dawn/gallery/images/gallery023.jpg
---
Last edited at 23:37:08 24/07/2008 by dark52
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#77 Posted: 03:31:05 22/07/2008
*sigh* When will the whole debate about Cynder being purple ever end? She is NOT purple. In A New Beginning, Ignitus said that a purple dragon is born only ONCE every ten generations. There is no way Cynder is a purple dragon. It's just the coloring.
The makers of this game wouldn't mess up their own plotline...
Last edited at 03:31:43 22/07/2008 by AntauriWolf
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#78 Posted: 03:42:05 22/07/2008
LISEN SPYRO LUVA.CYNDER IS NOT PURPLE!SHE IS BLACK!GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE SHE IS BLACK NOT PURPLE.GET IT YOUR HHHHEEEAAADDD!!!!

P.S.sorry to yell.but ya have to get it your spyro LUVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#79 Posted: 03:47:14 22/07/2008

Apparently, Spyro LUVA finds this entire debate amusing, and wants to keep it going while still saying Cynder is purple. And she probably knows Cynder's black too. Let's just END this please.
---
Last edited at 04:01:26 22/07/2008 by Aura24
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#80 Posted: 09:16:44 22/07/2008
Every single picture posted has shown a black Cynder with several hue changes depending on where she is.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#81 Posted: 10:48:59 22/07/2008
SHE IS BLACK!!!!! Know matter how much times you try and prove it, I will still think she is black. I have checked on Wikapedia BTW and it says that she is a BLACK dragon.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#82 Posted: 14:15:51 22/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24

Apparently, Spyro LUVA finds this entire debate amusing, and wants to keep it going while still saying Cynder is purple. And she probably knows Cynder's black too. Let's just END this please.

Apparently, you all find this amusing as well! If you truely wanted this topic to be closed you would all stop posting here!

Cynder_543, you try very hard to prove me wrong and it looks to me like you know all about being wrong, don't you? For one thing you misspelled Wikipeidia. You also made some spelling and gramar mistakes in your signature. You wrote hear as in what you do with your ears; it should have been here. Also, worn should be warn, and at the end it says you will be died. That should be either dead or killed.

PS. Sorry if I sounded mean or overly critical; I didn't mean to. It was just friendly harassment, like what I do with my friends and class mates.
---
Dawn Green Sparx Gems: 174
#83 Posted: 15:09:19 23/07/2008
If she was purple, her egg would've been purple; not black. But you make a good point here that she was tinted but she is a black dragon and remains. Case closed.
---
Spyro tough. Don't mess with da master. Uh-Huh yea thats it, walk away.
#84 Posted: 15:37:55 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I think I had a good theory on post #69.
Have you read it?
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#85 Posted: 16:05:41 23/07/2008
Truly, Cynder is not purple! You've seen her in TEN black and she's on the good side which proves your theory is wrong.

Cynder is just light black and to be exact, once again your theory is wrong.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#86 Posted: 09:25:24 24/07/2008
Quote: Aura24

Apparently, you all find this amusing as well! If you truely wanted this topic to be closed you would all stop posting here!

Cynder_543, you try very hard to prove me wrong and it looks to me like you know all about being wrong, don't you? For one thing you misspelled Wikipeidia. You also made some spelling and gramar mistakes in your signature. You wrote hear as in what you do with your ears; it should have been here. Also, worn should be warn, and at the end it says you will be died. That should be either dead or killed.

PS. Sorry if I sounded mean or overly critical; I didn't mean to. It was just friendly harassment, like what I do with my friends and class mates.

Just to let you know I am a bad speller and saying this is not going to do anything! GOT THAT!!! smilie You may think that I am good at being wrong but look at what your doing! You are saying that Cynder is purple! Besides what has spelling got to do with this anyway? T_T smilie next you are proberly going to think that Spyro is blue! smilie

PS: i'm sry if this is mean but you just GOT TO SNAP OUT OF IT!!! CYNDER IS NOT PURPLE OK!!! NOW END THE STORY!!! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Last edited at 11:25:50 24/07/2008 by Cynder_543
#87 Posted: 13:30:50 24/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Geez, chill! I'm just having fun, that's what fan sites are for right? Also don't be offended by my earlier comment, I didn't mean anything by it.

Also, If you're so certain about this, you shouldn't feel such a strong need to prove me wrong.
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#88 Posted: 19:24:57 24/07/2008
ur siggy:"only losers read quotes"how come ur qoutin hu?
and cynder is not purple.
i have bad speling also.
CYNDER IS NOT PURPLE!
just like cynder_534 said next thing you know you'll be syaing that spyro is BLUE!smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#89 Posted: 20:32:50 24/07/2008
hmm...maybe dark52 should close this...its getting rather pointless.
Last edited at 20:33:29 24/07/2008 by AntauriWolf
DragonAir Green Sparx Gems: 188
#90 Posted: 23:58:41 24/07/2008
she is purple!smilie
---
"Dragons exist. They will eternally live in humans faith"
V V V
Pleas visit my site!!!
#91 Posted: 00:02:03 25/07/2008
She is not purple, she IS black! She was black in ANB and TEN! It's just the coloring from the new developers that made her purple in DotD!! Get it through your heads! End of story, and this topic! Sorry, that I yelled, just a bit annoyed now.
---
#92 Posted: 01:17:41 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you SOO much DragonAir!

My quote 'only loser's read quotes' is reffering the people's signatures, and I don't mean anything by it.
---
#93 Posted: 01:33:40 25/07/2008
Everyone knows Cynder is black since ANB. And if this keeps up, dark52 will close this topic.
---
Last edited at 02:03:13 25/07/2008 by Aura24
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#94 Posted: 02:05:08 25/07/2008
Aura24 is right maybe dark52 should close this so that way all of us can keep our opinions and get on with our lives.dark52 please close this topic.
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
#95 Posted: 02:14:59 25/07/2008
I'm sure he'll close it soon by tomorrow. Someone already sent him a pm about this.
---
Last edited at 02:19:57 25/07/2008 by Aura24
#96 Posted: 11:24:40 25/07/2008
Geez, chill! I'm just having fun, that's what fan sites are for right? Also don't be offended by my earlier comment, I didn't mean anything by it.

Also, If you're so certain about this, you shouldn't feel such a strong need to prove me wrong.

I did say that I was sorry if it sounded mean. I will show you by putting it in bold letters.

Quote: ME!! smilie
Just to let you know I am a bad speller and saying this is not going to do anything! GOT THAT!!! You may think that I am good at being wrong but look at what your doing! You are saying that Cynder is purple! Besides what has spelling got to do with this anyway? T_T next you are proberly going to think that Spyro is blue!

PS: sry if this is mean but you just GOT TO SNAP OUT OF IT!!! CYNDER IS NOT PURPLE OK!!! NOW END THE STORY!!!

BTW I just checked the character guild, I went into the Cynder one and it also says that she is a BLACK dragon. She is not purple ok. smilie You can tell that she is not purple. Spyro is purple and she is nowere near like the colour of Spyro.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#97 Posted: 15:25:06 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Just because someone/something is not Spyro colored doesn't mean it isn't purple.

Also, please don't get this topic closed. Admit it, you are all having fun too!smilie If you really didn't wan't this topic to exist anymore, you would stop posting for good, and let it fall into obscurity.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#98 Posted: 15:31:30 25/07/2008
thanks for reminding me, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#99 Posted: 15:34:31 25/07/2008
Quote: AntauriWolf
*sigh* When will the whole debate about Cynder being purple ever end? She is NOT purple. In A New Beginning, Ignitus said that a purple dragon is born only ONCE every ten generations. There is no way Cynder is a purple dragon. It's just the coloring.
The makers of this game wouldn't mess up their own plotline...

And Ignitus also mentions in ANB that she is a black dragon, and she still is, and will always be. It only when light is at her, that she looks purple, but she isn't for real.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#100 Posted: 15:42:19 25/07/2008
Everyone, don't post in this topic if you know Cynder is black and always will be. We know she is, and it's a little annoying that Spyro LUVA wants to keep this debate going, even after we confirmed that Cynder is black and not purple.
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me