First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
weird dreams about spyro [CLOSED]
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#51 Posted: 05:26:40 02/08/2008
Quote: dragonlover11
lol i just had a dream where i was Cynder and Spyro and i and we were killing this purple hippo thing i swear it was really weird! i was using shadow breath (makes her invisible) and i was attacking his head while Spyro was flaming his his butt! (lol) then when we finally defeated and then we flew around for a while and then we noticed the DM coming strait for us and then i woke up it was REALLY weird!!!

hippo butt! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#52 Posted: 05:29:37 02/08/2008
Last week i had a dream it was about the lava monster there was something on the water then the lava monster ate it and rised up the water in front of me weird a lava monster in sea water
and the next one after the lava monster (i was still asleep in the same night)
i was spyro doing all those cool mele moves and flying around like him but this is the weird part i was spyro doing all those things and guess what i didn't look like spyro i looked like myself as now now that was really really weird.
---
Catchphrase~
#53 Posted: 05:33:03 02/08/2008
wierd
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#54 Posted: 06:32:33 02/08/2008
i once had one but i'm not going into detail, since it has been continuing for two weeks.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#55 Posted: 09:43:19 05/08/2008
Spyro and Cynder were dancing in one off the dreams I had! smilie Sparx was just sitting there, looking embaras. Spyro was dancing with a stick (I know it was VERY wierd) and Cynder was poring warter over her head! O.o No joke! this was a dream I had and it was WIERD! I was doing the same thing as Sparx. But soon I joined the party. smilie

Oh and by the way. When I have dreams I can't talk I can't fly or move! If I do then I just wake up out of my dream. I wounder how other people do it! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#56 Posted: 15:09:45 05/08/2008
i can do it smilie
funnyguy67 Green Sparx Gems: 284
#57 Posted: 15:27:08 05/08/2008
I had a dream that I was Spyro was fighting this armoured enemy, like the Ice King, except a little smaller, and I was going to do convexity fury, but instead, Earth shot out of me. When I defeated it, 5 more of him came out of the ground, except they were all a different shape and colour. I tried really hard to defeat them but they were REALLY strong. By the time I died and had to try and defeat them again instead of Spyro saying the usual, I said "I've got to get my head in the game!" and then I jumped up and did a combination of Earth and Convexity, and then I started to spin around, creating a purple and green portal that were sucking the enemies in, until they were completely. But then, I somehow got sucked in and appeared in the same place I defeated the enemies except they weren't there and everyone outside the window were making a face like this smilie. Weird.
---
The mysteries of Spyro may be released soon.
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#58 Posted: 17:46:26 05/08/2008
ok i had a few dream but this a recent one
*clears throat*

ok this is how it went it was just how a cutscene goes on they start walking forward away from what looks like factory treadmills with spike wheels at the end after while of slow paced walking Cynder says she cant carry on but Spyro tries to convince her then next thing you know i wake up from that dream and end up on a bed inside an army medic tent with the flaps wide open then i heard a noise and out of nowhere 2 guys that looked like soldiers with fully automatic machine guns in there hands come out from the right side (my bed was facing outside) of the tent from outside and walk over what looks like a sand dune then i see a black spot from where the sand dune kinda lowered on its left side then i grab my flashlight and as soon as i turned it on towards the black spot i heard explosion and at the same time felt a jolt of eletricity then fully woke up

i tell ya guys that was the weirdest Spyro releated dream i ever had next to that time when Spyro was trying to kill me when i was going down a couple of stairs
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#59 Posted: 17:49:53 05/08/2008
Quote: Tango
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Well I remember one night I had a dream where it was supposed to be DotD and Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx escaped from the Crystal and had broken out in this sort of Ice Cavern. Spyro found Sparx laying next to him but Cynder wen't missing or something so Spyro started looking for her. Then I remember fly and then having to pay MoneyBags gems to get out of the Ice Cavern and to let him use his Scooter. Then Spyro drove into this like little town where there where humans! smilie Spyro and Sparx just acted normal as they stopped and wen't to Cafe! Everyone acted totally normal around him and this one guy with a funny hat started asking some things about him and asked him if he needed a ride. Spyro said no and I think Spyro then had lamb kabobs and Sparx had a cofee or something that made him real hyper. Then I think Spyro rode in a truck looking for Cynder and I think they found her.

It was weird...

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie thats the funnyest thing i'v heard all week!

Wow, Thanks Tango!smilie
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#60 Posted: 18:18:28 07/08/2008
OMG!! My friend had a dream that Spyro and Cynder were killing a purple hippo thing!!!:-O
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#61 Posted: 18:19:43 07/08/2008
really!? me to!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Evil Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#62 Posted: 03:15:29 08/08/2008
I´ve had some dreams about Spyro, but I can´t remember allsmilie
The weirdest dream I can remember was a dream, where I was Cynder.
I was in a dark room and I think I was hurt, cuz I could see blood around my body. Then I´ve heared a strange voice calling my name and suddenly I saw gaint teeth.....and I woke up!
That was so damn scary that I couldn´t sleep the rest of the night!!!
---
smilie I B i t c h s l a p little purple Dragons >:3
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#63 Posted: 05:27:22 08/08/2008
Quote: Spyla
who gets the weirdest dreams about spyro

I don't know why but I had a crazy dream about the Beginning of spyro DOTD. Spyro had woken up. Cynder was standing there, and all of a sudden she flew, picked Spyro up, flew over somewhere and dropped Spyro head first on metal hard ground. He blacked out. I don't know Why but When I woke up, I had a HUGE headache.

I'm not kidding I had that dream!
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Last edited at 05:28:02 08/08/2008 by Invader Zarra
Elemental Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 667
#64 Posted: 01:10:46 09/08/2008
Man I really wish i would have spyro dreams, they may tell what happens in the game dotd....
---
Spyro, King of Dragons, Lord of Legends, and Master of the Elements, his destiny is in your hands.
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#65 Posted: 01:17:04 09/08/2008
not really but don't worry u will get those dreams just think about spyro threw out the nite but don't hurt yourself just relax
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
#66 Posted: 01:55:24 09/08/2008
thx, I just feel that you need to be a big spyro fan to have dreams like those even i am one.
---
Spyro, King of Dragons, Lord of Legends, and Master of the Elements, his destiny is in your hands.
#67 Posted: 07:11:39 09/08/2008
Yeah I also Keep having dreams about my Spyro Fanfic And I wonder if My Script Was Almost like the real game...
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#68 Posted: 08:05:54 09/08/2008
I once dreamed that Spyro and Cynder entered the human world and was taking down by some bullies. Cynder started to cry and Spyro got mad at killed them for making Cynder cry. Pretty weird dream, since Cynder would easily could kill them>.>
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#69 Posted: 11:07:29 09/08/2008
not really but don't worry u will get those dreams just think about spyro threw out the nite but don't hurt yourself just relax

WRONG! actually the more you DON'T think about it the more likely you will have a dream about it.
#70 Posted: 18:24:52 09/08/2008
Quote: Crush
I once dreamed that Spyro and Cynder entered the human world and was taking down by some bullies. Cynder started to cry and Spyro got mad at killed them for making Cynder cry. Pretty weird dream, since Cynder would easily could kill them>.>

lol
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
HyperShadow Red Sparx Gems: 74
#71 Posted: 22:57:17 09/08/2008
Quote: Crush

Maybe she was testing to see if Spyro really cared about her? smilie
---
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/HyperShadow
help my dragons hatch?
(I don't know how to make it a click-url, plz tell me if you know smilie )
#72 Posted: 01:30:50 10/08/2008
I just had a dream about How Hunter looked like from the front side.it was so COOL.
---
spyro luver Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#73 Posted: 02:21:43 10/08/2008
Quote: torok
i dreamt i was playing DOTD and then i awoke i was sad when i relized that was JUST A DREAM!

lol
---
Please Help My Dragons Hatch
Please dont let my dragons die!!
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#74 Posted: 20:03:43 10/08/2008
LOL that was a funny dream dragonlover11!!
#75 Posted: 20:07:07 10/08/2008
i had a dream to I was cynder and spyro said he had to go to roast beef island then i woke up. so i guess i was hungry when i went to bed LOL
#76 Posted: 03:15:37 11/08/2008
i had a really wierd dream yesterday and i was cynder and spyro and sparx were there and i was eating a hot dog and my mom was a pink dragon and my dad was a blue dragon my bro was green and my grandma was yellow and we were having this bbq and the dm came and spyro was sleeping and sparx was freaking out then my family went into thier special underground shelter thing then i had to fight the dm and i won but right after i killed him spyro started farting out hot dogs and sparx was eating them(really gross) and then there was like a nuclear explosion, then everyone came out of the shelter and went to outback for dinner cause they didnt want hot dogs then a giant hot dog ate me and i woke up

crazy, then when i woke up i was drooling smilie im such a spaz
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#77 Posted: 04:35:58 11/08/2008
WOW coocie2 that was a very very very very long sentence! LOL
#78 Posted: 04:40:16 11/08/2008
Quote: dark cynder13

smilie long sentences are my specialty it was a poorly written very long sentence smilie it was also very true and really wierd
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#79 Posted: 01:54:18 12/08/2008
Quote: Coocie2
Quote: dark cynder13

smilie long sentences are my specialty it was a poorly written very long sentence smilie it was also very true and really wierd

cool
#80 Posted: 02:04:34 12/08/2008
smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#81 Posted: 16:09:31 15/08/2008
I once had a dream that i had Spyros egg on my hands so I saw it hatch and Spyro came out.
---
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#82 Posted: 12:37:07 20/08/2008
I had a dream last night that I was playing DotD on the DS. I had just left a valley of some sort, and I had entered a white, icy cave, with a river running all the way through it. There was an area away from the river which I ventured to in order to fight a creature made of ice. The Spyro and Cynder dissappeared and then a person (or cheetah?!) appeared and continued the fight. He/she turned into a wolf and started climbing onto the thing's head! Then I woke up.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
pandagal Red Sparx Gems: 26
#83 Posted: 23:40:04 21/08/2008
omg! i had 7 dreams this month about spyro this month. my first one was about me bing cynder and i watched spyro kick monkey @$$. then spyro fought a big fat puple hippo
---
spyro quote: I know this isn't the path you would choose for me, but I've got to walk my own path, and do what I know is right.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#84 Posted: 17:13:08 22/08/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Well I remember one night I had a dream where it was supposed to be DotD and Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx escaped from the Crystal and had broken out in this sort of Ice Cavern. Spyro found Sparx laying next to him but Cynder wen't missing or something so Spyro started looking for her. Then I remember fly and then having to pay MoneyBags gems to get out of the Ice Cavern and to let him use his Scooter. Then Spyro drove into this like little town where there where humans! smilie Spyro and Sparx just acted normal as they stopped and wen't to Cafe! Everyone acted totally normal around him and this one guy with a funny hat started asking some things about him and asked him if he needed a ride. Spyro said "No." and I think Spyro then had lamb kabobs and Sparx had a cofee or something that made him real hyper. Then I think Spyro rode in a truck looking for Cynder and I think they found her.

It was weird...

Sooooooooo funny I am laughing but trying to hide it!!!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#85 Posted: 17:20:21 22/08/2008
and a lot of people are having dreams about spyro and purple hippos
Now I'm scared
and I never have had a dream about spyro
I want one
but after reading all this I think I may
I dont like very very extra wierd dreams though
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#86 Posted: 18:37:02 22/08/2008
I had a dream last night! I dreamt that spyro and cynder were going to go and fight an enemy (I forgot who though) and they were wearing armor like the ones they were wearing in one of those screen shots. and then, all of a sudden, spyro told cynder that he loved her!! and then I woke up from shock! I think that dream is telling me something. What do you guys think?
---
spyro quote: I know this isn't the path you would choose for me, but I've got to walk my own path, and do what I know is right.
#87 Posted: 19:44:08 22/08/2008
WHAT IS WITH THE PURPLE HIPPO?!?!?!?!?!
---
#88 Posted: 11:50:31 24/08/2008

WRONG! actually the more you DON'T think about it the more likely you will have a dream about it.

no, my sister has LOADS of Spyro dreams (flood of jelousy) and she says she thinks about it every night she has a spyro dream
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#89 Posted: 11:52:58 24/08/2008
Quote: pandagal
I had a dream last night! I dreamt that spyro and cynder were going to go and fight an enemy (I forgot who though) and they were wearing armor like the ones they were wearing in one of those screen shots. and then, all of a sudden, spyro told cynder that he loved her!! and then I woke up from shock! I think that dream is telling me something. What do you guys think?

hmm, i dont know
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#90 Posted: 11:53:31 24/08/2008
Quote: Cynderfyre

no, my sister has LOADS of Spyro dreams (flood of jelousy) and she says she thinks about it every night she has a spyro dream

well,she could be lieing,but i guess it depends on the person :/
#91 Posted: 23:41:41 24/08/2008

Really it works 4 me
---
#92 Posted: 23:05:05 25/08/2008
last night i dreamt that spyro went to the past to c his dad and his dad was like really evil then. and a big monkey told this white dragon w/ green dots (aka, spyro's dad in the dream) that spyro wanted to take over the world when spyro really wanted to stop his dad. his dad said that spyro would hav to do it on his own and sent spyro back to his own time. wen i woke up i was really confused. it was really weird and not 1 of my fav spyro dreams i had
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#93 Posted: 23:02:50 26/08/2008
how did the dark master look in your dreams?
#94 Posted: 00:36:10 27/08/2008
i saw malefor as a giant dark purple dragon with yellow soulless eye. his tail is sharp, spiky and long. he has 6 spikes on his forehead and a pair of curled horns. thats how i saw him.
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#95 Posted: 23:24:34 27/08/2008
wow was he purple at least?
#96 Posted: 00:36:02 28/08/2008
yes and he was the first 1 too
---
#97 Posted: 00:55:53 28/08/2008
hmm well his horns ARE curled
---
#98 Posted: 01:21:57 28/08/2008
OMG I JUST HAD A DREAM!

i was playing DOTD, it was in a level, in a mountain and there was cynder and spyro, and then they flew to a chinease place, like in japan over the great wall, and there was snow and it was snowing, then they flew to that magical forest over a huge snow river, and then i stoped playing and thought the game was bad and i figured out it was a demo and returned it, then got it again, then returned it and then i woke up

smilie short but wierd...
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#99 Posted: 01:44:07 28/08/2008
Cool! Man I wish I had more Spyro related dreams!:/
---
#100 Posted: 01:46:13 28/08/2008
keep trying you'll get it someday
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me