Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro character!
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Create your own Spyro character! [CLOSED]
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#51 Posted: 22:10:38 10/02/2007
Well, thanks for the positive comment, Hunter9.
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#52 Posted: 23:18:50 10/02/2007
Well yeah, Michael is always right!!
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#53 Posted: 23:19:38 10/02/2007
Wow, it's quite obvious that what we should do is an RP. All of our characters should form together for some sort of story.... as for me....

Name: Dr. Jonathan Lelenthal III
Species: Black Dragon, half mechanical body (hand is actually a pinsir composed of 4 razor blades. Has bionic eye)
Description: By far one of the most brilliant minds in the universe, Dr. Lelenthal was involved in a lab accident decades ago. His body was literally ripped in half, but he survived! He had a mechanical body created in a parallel dimension (a.k.a. The Mushroom Kingdom) by Dr. Jason and Dr. Christopher Nitros. He then became the assistant to the two of them until he one day he was ordered to steal an ancient jewel known as the Dark Diamond from the evil Morton Koopa Sr. (Bowser Koopa's father). However, after obtaining it, his mind was corrupted by the gem's poisonous powers and became evil. He was then destroyed by the following character listed below, but his spirit remained intact. When Bowser used the power of Black and White Mage to resurrect his father, Dr. Lelenthal revealed his body had fully repaired itself. He went on to be defeated by HIR and Bow the ghost in an epic battle. In the end, HIR took back the Dark Diamond thus turning Dr. Lelenthal to good again. Requiring a new gem to perform magic, HIR gave him the Jade Emerald. He along with the two Dr. Nitros's reside in the Dragon Realms working on various experiments.
Attack types: Robotic, Dark Magic, Dragon

Name: SpyromanX
Who is he?: My brother's best friend. Those two bozos hacked my GameFaqs account for a long period of time. Then, someone on my other site insulted both of them. The left the computer allowing me to regain control of my accounts. SpyromanX recently moved to Canada.
Appearance: The body of Spyro, in Megaman X-style armor.

These characters both appear in the series of CYOAs I write.... I'll soon be starting one here known as Spyro's Story.... I think.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#54 Posted: 02:42:55 11/02/2007
Name:flamestar
Info:gulp's surprisingly weird dragon (OMG a dragon Ahhhhhhhhhh!)brother!
Side:good (becuse he's to nice he likes good agianst his brother!)
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#55 Posted: 02:48:39 11/02/2007
Flamestar lived in the second home in spyro seson of flame after spyro killed rypto in the seson of flame! I know it's in the same area you battle gulp!
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#56 Posted: 11:49:56 11/02/2007
Name: Black Cloud Thunder
Class: Thestral
Colouring: He is like a reptilian horse that is kinda skeletal. He is completely black and has leathery wings like a bats. He has a skimpy black mane and tail.
Personality: Angry nature. He is very easily provoked. He is a slave of the dark master like Cynder was and if set free would turn back into a normal , kind winged horse (like a pegasus).
Special Features: Dark magic. He is a kind of sorcerer and can cast terrible spells.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#57 Posted: 11:59:05 11/02/2007
Good idea!

I also like what your signature says, LOL.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
mewmewmew552 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#58 Posted: 18:48:59 14/02/2007
Hey! I'm new here, could anyone fill me in on stuff? And here's my Spyro character:
Name: Azumi
Species: Dragon
Talents: Breathing ice
Personality: VERY VERY motherly
Scale color: Pink
Eyes: blue
Story: As a very young dragon, Azumi was a princess. One day, her whole family was attacked. She fled in terror to the creepy swamp by the evil woods. There, she spent the rest of her life, trying to survive. She lives in a small wooden cabin, helping travelers who seem lost. One day she wishes to return to her kingdom, but in the mean time, she likes to help out.
---
SPYRO PWNS ALL YOU PPL!
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#59 Posted: 23:30:40 14/02/2007
Neat-o characters, guys!! I just made one up:

Name: Christie (like Crystal, but I know a COMPLETE DORK named Crystal (no offence to those who might have that name) )
Description: Big lime green dragon. Female. Wears a yellow tail ring, golden necklace with red hearts and a single pink daisy on the end. Pink spikes down back and yellow underbelly. Large brown horns. Big red wings with purple sparkles.
She also lives in a cave.

P.S. mewmewmew552, I have a Spyro plushie that looks like that!!! smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#60 Posted: 09:20:47 15/02/2007
i do too Dragginwings!lolsmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#61 Posted: 12:03:33 15/02/2007
Cyra (Pronounced Kai-ra) is a blue, female dragon who had a curse put on her when she was a hatchling in which her Dragon Spirit is locked inside a amulet, changing her appearance to a human.

Cyra is also the heir to one of the most famous, most powerful Dragons in history, Rekuma (I made him up too), who had powers of the Dragon Gods themselves pulsing through his veins. There is also a prophecy in which Rekuma's powers were passed down to his twentieth descendent, Cyra.

Cyra, when she first comes to the Dragon Worlds, is shocked to learn that she wasn't a Human at all, but she is in fact a Dragon gifted with extraordinary powers. Cyra also forms a strong friendship with Spyro, which, over time, becomes love.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#62 Posted: 18:09:06 15/02/2007 | Topic Creator
Name: Bandit the raccoon
apperence: he's a raccoon
attitude: he likes to steal dragon artifacs, he's likes to trick people, when he gets insulted he always gets his revenge, he likes to make fun of people who looks weak but he really respect Spyro and the dragon gardians.

here's a picture I drew of my character:
[User Posted Image] (c)
Last edited at 19:18:38 20/05/2007 by artiste_violet
#63 Posted: 20:58:41 15/02/2007
Name: Spiro the Dragon
Appearence: Looks exactly like Spyro
Attitude: Acts exactly like Spyro
Biography: Spiro was born by Mother Dragon, he was actually Spyro's twin, Spyro's older twin (since he was born a minute earlier). Since the twins were separated when they were only a day old, he was near Cynder's territory. When he grew up to Spyro's age in ANB, he then set off to defeat Cynder, but then, Cynder defeated him. Now he is seen at the part in ANB as a dragon skull with an S when you're training with Terrador, at the high elavated platform that is at the right of Terrador.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 02:15:44 16/02/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
#64 Posted: 20:22:31 16/02/2007
Thanks TSR! I never noticed that skull though. We should all have a mini story writing competition on here! I'll put that topic up right now in fact!
---

Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#65 Posted: 22:28:34 16/02/2007
I started a topic on the dragon skull!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#66 Posted: 13:40:53 17/02/2007
NYET!!!

Oh well.....

Name: Blaze
Species: Phoenix
Description: With the ability to transform himself into a giant, Cynder-look-a-like, flaming dragon. Blaze is HIR's most powerful pet and is often found hanging around Jason.
Attitude: This guy is a small talker, if anyone here has ever read the book Animal Farm, his attitude is exactly like Moses the Raven.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Anonymous Fodder
#67 Posted: 11:15:57 18/02/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
Name: Black Cloud Thunder
Class: Thestral
Colouring: He is like a reptilian horse that is kinda skeletal. He is completely black and has leathery wings like a bats. He has a skimpy black mane and tail.
Personality: Angry nature. He is very easily provoked. He is a slave of the dark master like Cynder was and if set free would turn back into a normal , kind winged horse (like a pegasus).
Special Features: Dark magic. He is a kind of sorcerer and can cast terrible spells.

U got the species from Harry Potter.
#68 Posted: 19:09:43 19/02/2007
Sort of. There's some real legends about thestrals and cos I'm a fan of horses (and they're like a cross between dragons and horses) I really like them. I just wonder where all these legends came through and how can they NOT be real . . .

Black Cloud Thunder's personality was different to the traditional thestral anyway.
---

Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#69 Posted: 16:51:37 20/02/2007
Name: Redomus.
Species: Dragon.
Biography: He was originally an orphan found by the citizens of a small Dragon village one dark night. The child's red scales inspired the villagers to call him Redomus(a pun on the word red). It was clear to the villagers that Redomus was from another part of the Dragon Realms, and they thus never came to really trust. It was quiet uncommon for a dragon to give up its own child, so many thought Redomus could be a child of a purely evil heritage. Redomus was sent to live with a lonely, aging widowed dragon whom Redomus grew fond of. One day however, a twenty year old Redomus found the old widow dead, having died of old age. Redomus, whom many blamed for the death of the widow, left the village relocating to another world of the Dragon realms. Fifteen years later, Redomus returned to his home world( which was the Artisan's world). Having returned from areas far more advanced in comparison to the Artisan's World, he showed his genius intellect and created machines created by the fusion of technology and magic to aid dragonkind. Eventually, the Elders, impressed by his knowledge of magic and technology, elected him to their council. Years passed, and the the dragons began a war with the armies of the Dark Master. One night, the Dragon Guardians were attacked. But before news of this event could reach the other Elders, Redomus unvieled himself to be the leading Dark One, having become one on his travels all those years before hand, and defeated his peers in battle. Having the Elders sent to one of his citadels in another part of the Dragon Realms, he transformed a dragon hatchling into an adult, calling her Cynder. He ordered his mercenaries to build a huge fortress, which became Concurrent Skies, and had Cynder watch over it and command his armies for him. He, along with the other Dark Ones, left the Artisan's World to one of their citadels where they would be safe from the vengeful Dragon Guardians. Years passed, and the events of ANB took place. The now free Dark Master quickly contacted Redomus, who made him, now a spirit, a corporeal body of living crystal. The Dark Master then made him his second-in-comand.
Appearance: A red dragon with purple horns and spikes.
Personality: Loyal( to his master), cruel, a narcissist much like the Dark Master.
Abilities: Genius level intellegence, a vast knowledge of magic, mastery of flame breath, uses his staff to imitate ice breath. He is physically weak though.
Last edited at 17:28:56 11/03/2007 by Michael
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#70 Posted: 14:36:18 21/02/2007
Gon turns himself furious when he want to kill someone, i will send you a photo later
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#71 Posted: 19:58:57 01/03/2007
Name: Hugon
Race: Saiyan/Dragon

Hugon is a Saiyan/Dragon hybrid, he has blue scales, red wings, a tail, claws and red spikes that run down his back like his Dragon father, Kemara and has a human-like body shape, jet-black hair and dark eyes like his Saiyan mother, Chigo.

p.s. A saiyan is an alien warrior race from Dragonball Z, that look like Humans except they have monkey-like tails that fuel their transformation into a giant ape creature called an Oozaru (About the size of King Kong), when they see a full moon
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12363
#72 Posted: 16:16:18 03/03/2007
Quote: Foxy Red01
Name:Tailor
Classsmilieragon
A dragon who lives in the Water of a Bay becuz her egg was droped down in the water and 14 days after....she hacthed and soon came out of d bay until she notcied she was turning gray and went back into de water. soon she was found swimming by an elder.She did meet Spyro and became friends.She does have a hate feeling torwards things exect Spyro!(she does not have a crush on him).SShes has a Black Body But her wings are pink(peraly pink)and bright blue eyes.

Uh im going to redo that
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#73 Posted: 21:56:46 03/03/2007
Name:Gothika
Speicessmilieragon
Apperence:Identical to Cynder but were Cynder is red,Gothika is dasrk purple.
Bio:Born in a graveyard,dosnt egsist,is a spirit,"likes/loves" Spyro,HATES EMBER,Flames big sister,thinks the professor is a nerd,loves rock and goth,Spyro "likes/loves" her in a way back,LOVES chewing gum and most of all....IS A GOTH!

P.S:I'm not a goth any more...im a tomboy!smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#74 Posted: 10:04:08 04/03/2007
This is Hugon
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents and Settings/The Hannah Family/My Documents/My Pictures/Hugon.bmp[/IMG]

Do you think I should do him as a Super Saiyan?
---
Last edited at 13:27:37 04/03/2007 by Pyro girl
#75 Posted: 14:43:37 04/03/2007
Chao-Leen
human, dragon realms invader
ability: levitate, dark spirit legacy, and super, unstopable strenght, and lava shards which grows up in his hands
atitude: nervous, furious, quiet
go to http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com...ikjk3zbuloKYiT0 if you want to see him
---
Last edited at 14:47:51 04/03/2007 by Brazilian Spyro
#76 Posted: 16:48:11 04/03/2007
Name:tailor
Classificationsmilieragon
Look:
Hair-Brown
Wingssmilieark Gray
Body:Light gray
Birthplqce:Underwater.
Peranality traits:
-Usally doesnt get along with others expet for Spyro&Young Cynder
-likes to swim
Abiletes
_can open locks with horns
-can swim faster than a sailfish
weakness
-cannot fly
Oh yeah um shes my avatar
Last edited at 17:26:24 04/03/2007 by Carmelita Fox
#77 Posted: 23:04:24 04/03/2007
Quote: Brazilian Spyro
Chao-Leen
ability: levitate, dark spirit legacy, and super, unstopable strenght, and lava shards which grows up in his hands

do you guys like my one here?

he likes to punch who says something about him
is badly-mooded
his weak point is pass a shame or call his dad

besides, rate my image
---
#78 Posted: 00:30:29 05/03/2007
Chao-Leen

is badly-mooded

besides, rate my image

Last edited at 00:31:33 05/03/2007 by Carmelita Fox
#79 Posted: 11:41:36 05/03/2007
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Chao-Leen

is badly-mooded

besides, rate my image

Carmelita Fox, I agree with you.
---
#80 Posted: 19:14:32 05/03/2007
Name: Katrina

Class: Dragon

Colouring: Gold body. Bronze neck, chest, stomach scales and line of bronze spikes going down her neck and back. Fragile gold/bronze wings. Oddly enough she has green eyes to match her fire.

Birthplace: Mountain top in Wales - The Sugarloaf Mountain (there's actually a mountain called that and I've seen it!)

Personality: Kind. She sometimes feels lonely but loves her birthplace so much that she feels that she can never leave it. She can fly anywhere throughout the mountains but when the mountains turn into foothills, she is forced to turn back.

Special Features: Green fire breath. She can also emit a poisonous green smoke through her nostrils (which are tinged green as a result of this) to kill her prey.
---

Blue Fire Green Sparx Gems: 441
#81 Posted: 17:03:27 07/03/2007
Artiste_violet that was a good drawing you did on paint on post (grrrr..... i can't find the button) #62
---
Knowledge is Power
#82 Posted: 17:40:00 07/03/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks Blue Firesmilie
#83 Posted: 17:44:30 07/03/2007
I know! I can't do a thin on paint! I'm good at drawing people though when they don't know I'm drawing them! I like copying and changing little details!
---

Blue Fire Green Sparx Gems: 441
#84 Posted: 18:50:58 07/03/2007
No problem artiste_violet
---
Knowledge is Power
#85 Posted: 19:03:36 07/03/2007 | Topic Creator
Name: Shock ( volteer's son)
Apperence: he looks like a younger version of Volteer
Attitude: He talks alot like his father but he doesnt use difficult words. He is usally very active and always wants to play with the gardians.

Here's a picture of him

[User Posted Image]

U guys like my pic?
Last edited at 19:19:21 20/05/2007 by artiste_violet
#86 Posted: 21:48:03 07/03/2007
OMG he is so cute!!!!!! Can you do me a thestral please?????
---

#87 Posted: 14:16:26 08/03/2007
whats the matter with my one?
---
#88 Posted: 14:16:26 08/03/2007 | Topic Creator
whats a thestral?
#89 Posted: 16:18:05 08/03/2007
A Thestral is a dragon-like scaley horse with wings in Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
---
Last edited at 16:18:40 08/03/2007 by Pyro girl
#90 Posted: 16:33:43 08/03/2007
no, why Carmelita and TSR said ...... for my character? didnt they liked him?
---
#91 Posted: 17:07:14 08/03/2007
HP and the Order of te Phoenix AND celtic "folklore" actually.

I thought the character was good, but you just didn't say it in perfect grammar. As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't really matter on here!
---

#92 Posted: 16:39:44 09/03/2007
rate please!!!! this is again another Chao-Leen image http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com...lGQqDA3un3uTS4w
---
#93 Posted: 16:54:26 09/03/2007 | Topic Creator
very nice, Brazilian Spyro! I like it. 10/10
#94 Posted: 17:00:38 09/03/2007
Brill! I can only draw horses, dragons and potrait people who are sitting near me (y'know).
---

#95 Posted: 17:12:00 09/03/2007 | Topic Creator
i cant draw horses....
#96 Posted: 18:25:01 09/03/2007
thanks artiste violet
---
#97 Posted: 18:42:37 09/03/2007
I feel so inadequate when it came to drawing in art before. We had to do things like the jungle and animals and I was completely hopeless at it while all my friends were fantastic! Everyone around me was gettin praise and I was being completely ignored! Talk about gutting!
---

#98 Posted: 00:14:22 11/03/2007
Name:Liz
Classifactionsmilieragon
Bio:Liz is a dragon with albinolism and also spyros sister of somsort and was gooten rid of by her mother(b4 she hacthed)andv then left in da woods and then got her egg stolen by monkeys not anything know is knoxn if shes alive or not.
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#99 Posted: 21:04:47 12/03/2007
a have a few

Name: Static

Description:

A yellow Dragon with Grey Belly, Green Eyes and Orange Spikes

He is Volteer's Son and the young gardean of Electricaty.

Name: Crystal

Description:

The young gardeon of Ice Cyrils Doughter, she has the same personality Of Ember and fancies Spyro.

She is Light Blue and Blue all over

Name: Qwake

Description:

He is Green with a Grey belly. He has a mace for a tail is terradors son, and is best friends with Flame and Spyro, He is the young gardean of Earth but has yet to master the Long range Breath.

Name: Pyro

Description:

Now The Youngest Dragon of the Relms, He feels left out and looks like Flame who is his brother, He never leaves Ignitus side and can only breath Fire Like Spyro could in STD, Ignitus is his father however he has a twist in his Fury which is the only other attack he has, his fury Creates Lava Around him and protects him under a Lava fall all around him. when ignitus had to leave one time he was visited by Buzz this is when he discoverd his fury attack but is now an arch enemy of buzz.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#100 Posted: 00:38:00 20/03/2007 | Topic Creator
Name: Rexy
appearence: He has purple fur and he has yellow markings on him. He has big ears and he wears a belt. He has one blue eye and the other is green. He has really sharp claws.
Attitude: he is Bandit's (my other character from post #62) best friends and they are partners in crime which means that Rexy likes to steal things like Bandit, but he's short-tempered and he would attack ANYBODY who gets in his way, even Spyro.

Here's a picture i drew of him
[User Posted Image] (c)
Rate please

P.S: I changed my pic on post #62. Can u guys rate that one too?
Last edited at 19:20:06 20/05/2007 by artiste_violet
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me