Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What happened to Elora? [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#51 Posted: 11:43:42 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Quote: HIR
Huh... I honestly got the impression Moneybags was the authority figure, since he was always the one Ripto kicked out of the castles he took over. *shrug*

That is one good of a point HIR. Moneybags is perhaps some sort of an authority figure in Avalar during Ripto's revolution but not a political one I guess.

Moneybags of course is a huge economical factor. He is the big thing in Avalar's financial and business world so therefore he must have very significant amount of power when it comes to the terms of important decisions in Avalar. But is he really interested in politics in a way of power display? No he isn't. He is interested in Avalar's politics as far as the things are somehow linked to success of his business.

But there is Elora on the other hand. She is shown and depicted as in the story of GTG as a leader character. She is the main organizer of revolutionary fronts against Ripto's regime. So it is quite safe to say that in the context of Spyro's (player's) view the meaning of Elora is to be that strong female leader who gives Spyro all the help she can give to bring Ripto's reign to the very end.

And what happened to Elora? Well perhaps she decided to give all her potential into evolving Avalar's society and invested into political career. That would be quite rational move from a person who lead revolutionary fronts back at the tough times.

Those bits about Moneybags, he's just a dude collecting money for tickets to the hockey game, ticket out of Avalar and so on.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#52 Posted: 22:43:00 27/12/2012
Moneybags seems like an aristocrat to me, so he'll be upper class and possibly have some influence on politics, but not all that much since he's busy pre-occupied with his own greed. At least in Spyro 2, anyway. He might have decided to give up on Avalarian aristocracy after that since he's never seen there again.
---
Eh.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#53 Posted: 23:18:40 27/12/2012
He probably realized how profitable the dragons could make him and changed course... at least, after YotD where he was keeping people in cages since the Sorceress seemed to pay well until Spyro bribed him enough. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#54 Posted: 23:32:55 28/12/2012
Quote: HIR
He probably realized how profitable the dragons could make him and changed course... at least, after YotD where he was keeping people in cages since the Sorceress seemed to pay well until Spyro bribed him enough. >.>

"Ooh, precious; precious gems."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me