Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
chrome spyro and friends [CLOSED]
Pokemonwhite Ripto Gems: 33
#51 Posted: 01:51:55 04/07/2012
cool.
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#52 Posted: 23:23:56 05/07/2012
how did you buy that articulated figure from JIN? and do you mind if i ask to purchase a chrome spyro from you? much appreciated.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#53 Posted: 23:25:49 05/07/2012
Quote: xerokills
I need an explanation... how am I jealous of someone who got a cool toy? I have no desire to spend money on something I don't need. I spent 89 cents and 4 dollars on a can of chrome spray paint and made my own. A box and hanging one on my wall...sorry...no thanks. I instead picked up a nice video card to throw in my gaming rig to max out graphics on all the new games out. Yet your chrome spyro will collect dust on your wall...so where is the jealousy? I can gain a lot reading what someone writes...and you're not the brightest bulb. But that's okay...whatever you're passionate about...even if it is Skylanders...at least it's not drugs or something harmful. Enjoy that wall of plastic... smilie

where exactly did you go to buy a chrome spray paint? im looking forward to making one myself, i have a spare spyro. so do you mind telling me the store, or selling me the used can of spray paint you have?
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#54 Posted: 00:00:34 06/07/2012
That has got to be one of the coolest pictures on the internet.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me