First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
skylanders 3 [CLOSED]
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#51 Posted: 22:23:29 24/06/2012
Quote: EpicHiro
Quote: SparCrux1101
personal thoughts (i didnt read the entire thread because time) new types: electric/lightning, dark, light. and they could just make new games without having you buy new skylanders. just make it be liek: ok we made new game, no new skylanders.

Doing that and increasing the level cap aswell should make people happy. But they could only do it once or (maybe) twice, because I think people would get bored of playing the same characters.

maybe have like 2 new skylanders per game. over time you would get one of each type (and have multiple new fun games!)
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#52 Posted: 04:18:42 26/06/2012
TOPIC STEALER!!!! I MADE MINE BEFORE YOU!
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#53 Posted: 13:38:36 26/06/2012
I've got 3 ideas so listen up activision

1 Skylanders spyro's mini games

2 Skylanders _______ crossover

3 skylanders in super smash bros

cause activision said that the made it mainly for wii and that's why says it's for wii or atleast used to

sorry for my spelling mistakes
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:39:07 26/06/2012 by spyrodadragon
#54 Posted: 23:51:46 26/06/2012
Quote: palmo
TOPIC STEALER!!!! I MADE MINE BEFORE YOU!

and how successful was yours?
---
#55 Posted: 22:34:59 27/06/2012
81 posts whilst this one has 55
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Guy Blue Sparx Gems: 551
#56 Posted: 23:46:04 27/06/2012
Skylanders EVIL, play as all of your disliked annoying enemys. Starter pack comes with Kaos, Troll grease monkey, and dark chop chop. Find the five hydra pieces( the four heads and body) for a giant piece together hydra or use each piece individualy for powerful elemental(heads) and physical (body) attacks. Collect all 124 ridicously annoying enemys and rule Skylands!
---
Green is not a creative color
#57 Posted: 03:03:08 28/06/2012
Quote: palmo
81 posts whilst this one has 55

and who exactly cares?
---
Natfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2192
#58 Posted: 15:25:49 28/06/2012
Quote: Guy
Skylanders EVIL, play as all of your disliked annoying enemys. Starter pack comes with Kaos, Troll grease monkey, and dark chop chop. Find the five hydra pieces( the four heads and body) for a giant piece together hydra or use each piece individualy for powerful elemental(heads) and physical (body) attacks. Collect all 124 ridicously annoying enemys and rule Skylands!

LooooooooooooLLLLLLLLL
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#59 Posted: 15:30:26 28/06/2012

that one will sell good on evilbay....
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#60 Posted: 15:36:30 28/06/2012

I can imagine this.

WHERE ARE YOU AIR SPELL PUNK????
#61 Posted: 22:08:54 28/06/2012
More Skylanders EVIL features:
-The ability to purposely die and not feel guilt!
-New DarkForce figures that turn black on the portal!
-The G.I ants( extra small ant sized minions.)
-The amazing storyline...In which you LOSE!
-Plus much much more!
---
#62 Posted: 22:38:02 28/06/2012
i'm auctioning the first skylanders evil that I "bought" cough (stole) cough do I hear $1,000,000, no I $999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99 sold to ... the ... man ...I ... stole ...this ...from

If the cops come my name is billy bob joe
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
#63 Posted: 21:24:52 01/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
i'm auctioning the first skylanders evil that I "bought" cough (stole) cough do I hear $1,000,000, no I $999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99 sold to ... the ... man ...I ... stole ...this ...from

If the cops come my name is billy bob joe

then mine is Billy Boe Jim Bob
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
#64 Posted: 22:08:19 01/07/2012
ok guys i'm a fugitive now luckly i used my friends email so there is no way they can track me down.

no no there here if you can hear me call attorney Lionel Huntz he's saved the Simsons a lot now he's gotta save me.........................................................
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#65 Posted: 22:09:48 01/07/2012
.^no.
#66 Posted: 22:29:29 02/07/2012
Meanwhile, back at activision....
Kaos: All of these Skylanders EVIL are MINE!Mine I tell you!
(Hydra bursts through the walls)
Employee:EVERYBODY RUN!!!!
(screaming)
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#67 Posted: 03:33:15 03/07/2012
And for the first time ever... Play as a Scalper! You can't miss this sequel or you'll be sorry! smilie
#68 Posted: 03:46:48 03/07/2012
Quote: GamingMaster_76
And for the first time ever... Play as a Scalper! You can't miss this sequel or you'll be sorry! smilie

YAAAAAAAY!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#69 Posted: 13:34:51 03/07/2012
Oh great, $80 for a completed Hydra, or

a Kaos single pack with a metallic black colored variant for $120... smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#70 Posted: 15:57:39 03/07/2012
Kaos attacks
Giant floating head
Create dark skylanders with 2 health and maximum out at a time is 3
Fly
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#71 Posted: 17:04:31 03/07/2012
Me and my friend were JUST talking about combining elements would be cool. Fire and Undead we were thinking would be awesome (Ghost Rider, anyone?)
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
EpicHiro Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#72 Posted: 17:07:29 03/07/2012
Quote: noco99
Me and my friend were JUST talking about combining elements would be cool. Fire and Undead we were thinking would be awesome (Ghost Rider, anyone?)

Please Activision! Please!
mastereon909 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1341
#73 Posted: 18:37:44 03/07/2012
Skylanders micros sounds cool
---
Citizens of warfang... Congralutions you shall be the first to witness the resurection of the destroyer...and the end of the world-malefor the dark lord
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#74 Posted: 18:41:06 03/07/2012
^That's a choking hazard. Kids could die.
#75 Posted: 06:21:08 04/07/2012
Quote: mastereon909
Skylanders micros sounds cool

eh, i wouldn't see the story-line being fresh... it'd be cool seeing a group/squad of small skylanders on a single character pedestal. kind of like 'conklaves' from DQMJ2 the ds game.
---
#76 Posted: 13:32:22 04/07/2012
skylanders hero

play the song right to get the pop to work

madden skylanders'13

assemble a team and play against the nfl
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#77 Posted: 16:34:16 04/07/2012
Am I the only who doesn't like the idea of combining?

I think they should do a a new game that doesn't involve new characters. Just the gameplay. They should add those things they missed like:
Four player
Online play
Lvl 20 cap

Or...
Skylanders Kart!!!!!!!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#78 Posted: 20:27:31 04/07/2012
Quote: Dmcrocks

I think they should do a a new game that doesn't involve new characters. Just the gameplay. They should add those things they missed like:
Four player
Online play
Lvl 20 cap

Or...
Skylanders Kart!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly, minus the kart (cool idea tho), they should just release a new game every year or so and throw in one figure, no new figures or anything. and i dont like the process of combining as it gets complicated (and truth be told, i think its kinda stupid an idea). no offense to anyone though.
---
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#79 Posted: 21:31:06 04/07/2012
My Idea Is

Skylanders Assemble

Features in starter pack(£69.99)
1x New character( Thinking something like Tornado)
1x Disc
1xPortal
1x Swarm Giant
1x Spyro Figurine and webcodes and cards and sticker sheets

Features in Portal Owner Pack( £59.99)
1x Swarm Giant
1x Disc
1x New Character and all the other boring stuff

Game Features
Collect all of the Skylanders to defeat Kaos, Malefor and Vathek
Now featuring Customize your skylander, Get armour for your skylander in certain levels and buy some aswell
And Even Better a 4 Player
Now over 27 levels
16 new skylanders and 8 new giants and no more reposes

New skylanders: £7.99
New Giant: Reduced to £12.99

Lol this is my idea
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
#80 Posted: 21:46:27 04/07/2012
skylanders shoping

go to a store and relive the disipointment you did during the first game! can't find wham shell? well wait 2-3 weeks real time for a virtual wham shell! no more real life junk, in fact no more game just pick a store and see if they're in stock. but don't worry we still want your money so to buy the skylanders you have to use microsoft points or something else depending on the system

now for pc ipod xbox playstaition playstation2 xbox360 playstation3 ds dsi 3ds wii wiiU playstation4 xbox720 psp and now on your gps that's right your global positioning system.
---
OldClassicGamer Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#81 Posted: 07:55:24 05/07/2012
I think that Activision should stop with Skylanders and return to Classic Spyro or TLoS Spyro.
Dont get me wrong, Skylanders are enjoyable, but it doesnt feel like Spyro game. Activision said that Skylanders were experiment to see is Spyro still remembered, and experiment succeded. Now after two succesful fun kids games, we need a real deal, for us hardcore fans. How about we get true sequel for Spyro 3? Not that Enter the Dragonfly crap. How about we get HD remastered collection with Spyro? Or meybe, how about another TLoS game? There are some unanswered questions i want to know, for example more about Spyro's origin. Who are his real parents? I know it was said to be trilogy, but look at Sly Cooper. It was trilogy for 7 years and it finally got sequel. I think that Krome Studios should get TLoS rights back. I know they are pretty mutch out of busness, but contractors are still working on projects Like Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 4.

Think about all this activision.

BTW Spyro's Kingdom MMORPG looked fun. Why cancel it?
#82 Posted: 08:13:14 05/07/2012
Quote: ChopChop102
My Idea Is

Skylanders Assemble

Features in starter pack(£69.99)
1x New character( Thinking something like Tornado)
1x Disc
1xPortal
1x Swarm Giant
1x Spyro Figurine and webcodes and cards and sticker sheets

Features in Portal Owner Pack( £59.99)
1x Swarm Giant
1x Disc
1x New Character and all the other boring stuff

Game Features
Collect all of the Skylanders to defeat Kaos, Malefor and Vathek

why vathek? he was a side villain, hes even a statue now. heck, occulous should be a villain too if you want to count adventure pack people. dont forget the ice ogres and pirates.
---
#83 Posted: 14:28:18 05/07/2012
Quote: OldClassicGamer
I think that Activision should stop with Skylanders and return to Classic Spyro or TLoS Spyro.
Dont get me wrong, Skylanders are enjoyable, but it doesnt feel like Spyro game. Activision said that Skylanders were experiment to see is Spyro still remembered, and experiment succeded. Now after two succesful fun kids games, we need a real deal, for us hardcore fans. How about we get true sequel for Spyro 3? Not that Enter the Dragonfly crap. How about we get HD remastered collection with Spyro? Or meybe, how about another TLoS game? There are some unanswered questions i want to know, for example more about Spyro's origin. Who are his real parents? I know it was said to be trilogy, but look at Sly Cooper. It was trilogy for 7 years and it finally got sequel. I think that Krome Studios should get TLoS rights back. I know they are pretty mutch out of busness, but contractors are still working on projects Like Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 4.

how about so they don't loose skylanders fans they can they can say the all origanal skylanders have retired (so it could make sence for a sequel) but so they can still use they're old charecters if you put them on the pop they revisit the exitment
---
#84 Posted: 22:30:45 05/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon
Quote: OldClassicGamer

how about so they don't loose skylanders fans they can they can say the all origanal skylanders have retired (so it could make sence for a sequel) but so they can still use they're old charecters if you put them on the pop they revisit the exitment

for people who dont want a headache reading the post above me How about they make a sequel for more money. in the sequel new skylanders arrive, but the players can still use their old skylanders to revisit the excitement.
---
Adventurer112 Green Sparx Gems: 142
#85 Posted: 05:14:03 28/10/2012
I'm honestly disappointed that the Arkeyan King didn't return. Too bad... I would've liked to see Kaos struggle to control him, and then have him decide that Kaos is not "truly evil," and begin to try and destroy skylands, instead of rule it. Tada, we have a new villain for the series to use occasionally (Kaos has already gotten kind of old). Maybe he could return in the third game (Yes, there will be a third, I guarantee it), but then the Arkeyans would be kind of old.

What I really want is for the Darkness to return, and have it summon up the Hydra to attack the Ruins in a tutorial. You fight it off, then have to track it down for a level or two, at which point you realize that there're two hydras, (The other one having the four elements not used yet), and there're both controlled by the darkness now.
You manage to destroy them both, but the shell holding the heads together just breaks, and each head becomes its own dragon-like creature, and they all set out to raise a champion for the darkness. You have to track each one down and stop them, like the pieces of the Core of Light (Kaos should at most play a role as a minor villain in my opinion, and be missing for some reason or another throughout the game).
Once you've finished fighting each dragon, they band together and create a portal for the champion to enter through (For he was banished a long time ago). Tada, in comes Malefor (Who claims that he'll finally get his revenge, and shall lead the Darkness in the conquest of Skylands).
Then begins the final levels of the game.

Or, they could just make "Skylanders: Arena." Comes with another Portal of Power to allow for 4-Player action, and is primarily PvP based (A spin-off in a way).
---
Fairies DO exist!
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#86 Posted: 08:30:01 28/10/2012
Skylanders is very popular and gets better each year so I imagine there would be another sequel
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#87 Posted: 11:30:52 28/10/2012
I'm on the side of hoping that the third installment doesn't do something so new that changes the pace of the collecting. I don't mind new characters, but the giants are kind of overpowering and sort of pestering when all the sudden you need to push a big rock down or something like that. (beyond that, i love skylanders giants) Instead, why not just make an awesome game with an amazing storyline and utilized the characters we already own in our collection? Amirit, or amirit? And we can all expect out characters to level up to 20. They gave it to us once, shame of them if they don't keep giving it to us.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#88 Posted: 11:39:29 28/10/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101
Quote: Dmcrocks

Four player
Online play
Lvl 20 cap

Or...
Skylanders Kart!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly, minus the kart (cool idea tho), they should just release a new game every year or so and throw in one figure, no new figures or anything. and i dont like the process of combining as it gets complicated (and truth be told, i think its kinda stupid an idea). no offense to anyone though.

Indeed!
[User Posted Image]
Honestly, though, all I'd like to see are the non-reposed, the new characters and original Giants remodeled, and maybe eight new Giants, but I don't wanna see another game breaking thing. Not that the Giants were game breaking... But I really don't think it'll be amazingfulliateful if they try to add in another thing like minis (Sidekicks) or combining(Black/White Kyurem are already bad enough as another example... Combining is just a bad idea in general and with Skylanders it would be even worse since you need to BUY characters and parts). Honestly I just wanna see a lengthy game with a lot of general improvements. If they add another gimmick in every game it wouldn't be that good very soon.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7464
#89 Posted: 11:55:29 28/10/2012
I agree. Giants was too short. Ibet they onlybmade 16 chapters just for the soul gems. [youtube] http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojL-1cX-hOM [/youtube] This represents the future of skylanders if they keep this work up.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#90 Posted: 11:57:34 28/10/2012
I think the length of Giants was fine, but it definetly could have been longer still. At least it was better than the first game...
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7464
#91 Posted: 12:00:27 28/10/2012
My youtube vid shows what happens if the skylanders stay the same. BTW, the vid is terrible.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#92 Posted: 13:54:04 28/10/2012
The zombie dog!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#93 Posted: 17:25:50 28/10/2012
Quote: dangernoah2
Kaos attacks
Giant floating head
Create dark skylanders with 2 health and maximum out at a time is 3
Rant endlessly on something nobody cares about

Fixed smilie
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#94 Posted: 19:30:40 28/10/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
Quote: dangernoah2
Kaos attacks
Giant floating head
Create dark skylanders with 2000 health and maximum out at a time is 3
Rant endlessly on something nobody cares about

Fixed smilie

fixed again smilie
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
orcface777 Red Sparx Gems: 98
#95 Posted: 20:54:47 28/10/2012
I get the feeling we'll see a third game released on current consoles, but it will be much lower key than the 1st and Giants. I can see the only new figures being two new elements, four regulars and one giant each, maybe new molds of Voodood Whamshell and the lot to keep one of each element on the shelf.

But I think it'll skip a few years afterwards, until we see a true "Next Gen" Skylanders happen. What I can see happening sooner than that is a heavily remastered version of SA that can read all of the Giants figures (and, possibly, Skylanders 3) with a limited "Best Of" wave of toys.
Moneysaver Red Sparx Gems: 79
#96 Posted: 23:59:38 28/10/2012
Quote: drako1998
I think their probably will be a third, but then I hope that is the last and activision will start making proper SPYRO games again.

If there are 2 games and the second doesn't have spyro in the name, it's sort of its own series not just a spin-off.
Eyebrawl4616 Green Sparx Gems: 163
#97 Posted: 00:26:02 29/10/2012
The Skylanders micro is a good idea, I liked that. Someone mentioned a Skylanders: Time and Space. I thought that was cool, there could be Time Skylanders who could use their powers to control time in certain places to unlock areas, and there could be Space Skylanders who could form a portal in certain places for other Skylanders to go through and collect a legendary treasure or something.
---
Missining: smilie smilie smilie smilie
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#98 Posted: 10:10:13 29/10/2012
As long as Glumshanks keeps coming back, I will continue to throw my moneys. And Glumshanks should just......overthrow Kaos and become the main something, villain, new ally, idk. Needs moar of him.

But playing as Kaos would be naice. <3 I'd much rather be ruling Skylands than saving it anyway. Idrc if there's time/space, cowboys, etc. Any setting is fine by me really. And I'm not a big collector and only get the figures I really like, so.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me