Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP)
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Darkness vs. Light (cont.) (Pokemon RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 03:52:31 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi heard the scream. He blinked. "Oh no.....I fear something bad's happened..." He muttered. Shade had caught up with him. "What?" He said. Losi blinked. "Uhh, watch Amiti and Curly for me." Losi raced off after Mewka.

Shade blinked.

Amiti's ears perked up. His head came up, but he yelped in pain and had to set it down again. "Curly? What's going on? Lets go to the water again." He whimpered.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#52 Posted: 04:02:58 16/04/2012
Aquarius skidded to a stop beside Moon and Koray, snarling angrily at the Mightyena, "What have you done!? Where is Ally? What in the name of Sumiriyon is going on!?"

"You're not moving anywhere." frowned Curly, "I'll get you some water. Stay here, and try not to move too much. I want you to get better quick." She heaved herself to her paws, and bolted off towards the oasis.

Eve paced in a circle, nibbling her lip and looking worried. Aquarius had told her to stay with everyone else, but she wanted to race out and fine Losi and Jake and Moon and bring them back. She was scared, for the first time in a while she felt fear bubbling through her veins. Her body was tense and she jumped at even the sound of her own pawsteps. Oh, Arceus, what was going on?
#53 Posted: 04:06:53 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Amiti looked at Curly. "But...I want to come with you." He said. Shade came up. "I'll watch him." He assured Curly.

Losi stopped by. "Eve? What's going on?" He asked.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#54 Posted: 04:08:27 16/04/2012
Am I accepted? (on first page are chars)
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#55 Posted: 04:17:48 16/04/2012
ooc: cynder2000 is the creator of this roleplay. Please wait for her approval.

"Ally, Moon, I don't know! I heard Ally scream Moon's name and then Aquarius went to see what it was ... We're not sure what happened!" replied Eve, prancing around nervously like a panicked horse.

Curly continued running, sighing in frustration. This was complete chaos!
#56 Posted: 04:23:35 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "Well, let's go! Shade can watch everyone else." He took off.

Shade sat next to Amiti. "Don't worry. It'll be fine." Amiti was kind of nervous. He couldn't shy away.

Thani was sleeping.
---
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#57 Posted: 09:08:05 16/04/2012
OOC: yay

Misuto perked her ears up listening for any nearby sounds.
"Misuto what are you doing?" asked Suzame
"Looking," she said bluntly, "for Pokemon, oh Arceus why are we alone,"
---
Why am I back
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#58 Posted: 16:55:39 16/04/2012
Starfire and Kate arrived at the oasis. The female Luxray was that that her friend was telling the truth. She looked around and saw so far no signs of other pokémon.

"I still can't believe there is a place like this." Kate commented.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#59 Posted: 21:04:43 16/04/2012
OOC : Okay,but there must be a limit to the fusion's powers.Only the Marked Eeveelutions are able to control their power fully,but it comes with a price.That's the way it is,sorry if that upsets you.

Koray looked at Aquarius,his eyes wide."A-Ally did something to his thoughts.Drained them out of him,I think it was.She says that he's going through something called Breaking...I don't know what's going on,same as you!Ally went off to look for Losi.I don't know why.I don't know much about what has happened..."

Ally saw Losi running towards her.She stopped running and waited."Losi!Stop!"she shouted at him,hoping that he wouldn't run her over.

Sharp still said nothing,watching Eve.She hoped that this would stop soon,but hope usually wasn't enough.Everyone looked worried.This Moon that they were talking about sounded like he was important.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#60 Posted: 21:35:03 16/04/2012
Laurie looked at Drake,"Why did I distract you?" she asked,as she talked her fangs seemed obvious.SHe flicked ehr tail a little as she waited.

Shinma sighed,"I thought they were blocked too..."
"But you did not check..." Shidon said,"You were just here to perform a funeral service...."
SHinma looked away,"I dont need to justify myself to you."
"Yes you do,I am your older brother...I am the one who cares for you!" Shidon spat
"I have found one who truely cares...and a new family...." Shinma said,she smiled a little,thinking about Skyburst.
Shidon blinked,he looked shocked,"How could anyone love you?"
"The same way someone could love you dear brother..." Shinma said,smiling wider.
Shidon rolled his eyes,"Fine....you may come into our home..." he said,padding off.Shinma followed, wondering how many family members were alive still
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#61 Posted: 22:22:29 16/04/2012
Suzame and Misuto continued walking looking for any sign that Pokemon were nearby.
---
Why am I back
#62 Posted: 22:23:31 16/04/2012
Aquarius shook his head, growling irritably, "So Ally's a traitor now? Who's next?" He sighed, and grabbed Moon by his scruff. He looked at Koray, "You want to lend me a paw here?"

Eve continued pacing. She had to stay here. She and Sun were the only Marked Eeveelutions that remained there. What if someone attacked while all the other Eeveelutions were away? Her pelt fluffed out and her claws unsheathed as the thought buried deep into her skull.
"I wish Flare were home ...." she whimpered to herself, "And I wish Jake were back. I miss Jake ... What are we going to do?"
#63 Posted: 22:26:35 16/04/2012
Misuto stopped, she could hear someone nearby. She walked forward slowly.
---
Why am I back
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5174
#64 Posted: 22:28:11 16/04/2012
Wheatley decided to ignore the yells and screams around, he would've fought if they bothered him. He chewed into the Oran, yellow eyes closed pleasantly.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#65 Posted: 22:30:44 16/04/2012
Suzame followed Misuto careful not to make a sound.
---
Why am I back
#66 Posted: 23:07:09 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi stopped. Wind rushed pass both of them on account of his speed. "What Ally? What happened? Why can I no longer feel..." He stopped.
---
#67 Posted: 23:09:10 16/04/2012
Liko sighed,he should go back to where his family was.He turned and raced back the way he had come,his path was easy to retrace.He ran as fast as he could,which was surprisingly fast
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#68 Posted: 23:37:23 16/04/2012
"We should bring the others here. This place is way better than what's outside." Starfire suggested.

"True, but we don't know if any other pokémon live here. If there are I doubt they're friendly." Kate stated.

The female Luxray's red eyes moved around as she examined the surroundings of the oasis. Starfire looked around as well, remembering to keep her guard up.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#69 Posted: 00:12:43 17/04/2012
Liko continued to run,from afar he looked just like a cloud of dust.
---
#70 Posted: 02:56:19 17/04/2012
"No,she isn't!I don't know why,but she was...Different when I found her.When this happened to Moon,she snapped out of it.I don't think it's her fault"Koray said."Besides,Moon accepted Ally's offer!He said that he was going to do this because he didn't want to Break,because he was doing it for his family!"he added,then lowered his head,trying not to cry."But,Ally said that he was starting to Break...What he wanted didn't happen"he whispered,sounding sad that Moon had done this for nothing.No,family was important.There was no telling what Ally would have done if Moon hadn't stopped her.Koray lifted his head,looking at Moon."Yes,I'll help you"he said,helping Aquarius to lift Moon.

"I'm going to tell you the truth,Losi.I am a Summoner.I can erase feelings...And I did something horrible to Moon.I erased his feelings,I made him start Breaking.Everything...Is falling apart.I've tried to hold the pieces together,but it never worked.Someone always got hurt.I hurt you,I hurt Moon,I hurt many others,and I've killed thousands.My life...Was always dedicated to stopping the pain from reaching the eight of you.That's why...That's why I'm ready to finally complete my dedication.I don't want to hurt anymore.I can...I can help Moon,I can help Flare live again if you..."Ally said,her tears starting again.She gently grabbed Losi's paw and put it on her heart."Please,Losiyeon...I want you to kill me"

"I still remember things.I thought I wouldn't anymore if this happened"Drake said,glaring at Akulion.
"I didn't promise anything,Drake.Starting new can never work.You can only gain power,only kill the ones who slowly started to destroy you.Of course,I won't let you do that"Akulion said,stepping between Laurie and Drake.
Drake growled."I don't want to kill your precious Leafeon.She's no use to you,I don't understand why you keep her alive.I can see that you turned her.You didn't kill her.Usually,you kill the ones you take blood from.I've seen you,Akulion,I'm not stupid"
"I know you aren't.You just wouldn't understand!Try being alone for too many years to count and see how it feels"Akulion growled back,his rage clear.
"Hmph.Power is not something that should be shared,you know.I remember the old you,deadly and vicious"Drake said,toning it down.
"Just shut up.You don't know what you're talking about"Akulion said.
"Oh,I do.Even Gods get lonely,huh?"Drake said mockingly,giving Akulion an evil grin.
Akulion put his foot on the ground so hard that the earth started cracking,going all the way over to Drake."SHUT UP!"
Drake avoided the attack,staring at the broken ground."I wonder how fun it will be when the world ends"
"It's already ending"Akulion said,the anger still in his voice.
Drake laughed."I know that,Akulion.I'm the one who helped Nina with completely ending the world.It wouldn't have started if I had not done anything"

Skyburst stood up,thinking about home.Maybe it wouldn't hurt to just visit.What would that do?Just for a little.Skyburst started walking,but he didn't feel the happiness he usually did.Probably because Shinma was somewhere.
---
#71 Posted: 03:02:24 17/04/2012
Aquarius looked confused, mumbling through Moon's scruff as he dragged the Mewreon along, "Breaking? What's that?"
#72 Posted: 03:03:19 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Losi blinked. "You....you killed Moon?" Losi blinked and looked at Ally. "Another.....another death.....as if all the others wasn't enough....." He was in shock from the news. Not thinking correctly. Then he heard the last part. Immediately he said "NO!" "I....I won't kill you Ally....I.....I can't...."
---
#73 Posted: 04:06:41 17/04/2012
Laurie wrapped ehr tail lightly around Akulion's leg,a sign that she was there for him at that moment."You know what loneliness feels like....or you once did...." Laurie purred,"I dont feel it anymore....I felt it when you left,but I soon realised that you were nothing...."

Shinma looked around the cave,smiling a little.Not much had changed.Shiina ran over to her,"Big Sister!" she purred.Shinma hugged her younger sister then,staring at the egg left by her parents.They were gone,it was obvious.Shidon sighed,"I was going to look for you...so you could look after it,because we cant..."
---
#74 Posted: 06:11:12 17/04/2012
Misuto listened for any sounds again, hearing nothing she sat down and cried.
"Somebody, anybody!" she yelled out.
Suzame sat down next to her.
---
Why am I back
#75 Posted: 06:13:39 17/04/2012
Misery opened her eyes,she had heard something.It sounded like someone calling."Hello???" she called out,standing shakily.She was only a young eevee,well.....she had been once.But the humans that had done bad things to her were gone and she was left with the aftermath of the experiments, peculiar colors and this weird power. But,maybe these things could be helpful....
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5174
#76 Posted: 07:18:52 17/04/2012
Wheatley grunted, finishing the old berry. "Too much has been goin' on lately, hasn't it?" he said to himself, getting up. "Well, I ain't gonna wait around for somethin' bad to happen."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#77 Posted: 08:22:33 17/04/2012
Misuto layed down and snorted.
"It's no use," she mumbled.

But Suzame, instead of laying down next to her perked her ears up.
"Maybe it is," she said.
"What do you mean?" Misuto got up aswell.
Suzame sniffed the air, "I heard someone call after you,"
She started walking in the direction of where the voice came from.
"Where are you!" she called.
---
Why am I back
#78 Posted: 22:04:12 17/04/2012
"Behind a big boulder!!My tail is caught!!" Misery called back,she was forced to lay down because of the pain.
---
#79 Posted: 22:14:31 17/04/2012
"Oh no," Misuto rushed ahead seeing the boulder. Suzame followed also seeing it.
"We're coming!" Yelled Misuto.
---
Why am I back
#80 Posted: 22:15:39 17/04/2012
ooc: I'll get a pic of her soon....sorry its taking so long... >.<

Misery smiled a little,hopefully they wouldn't freak at her changes
---
#81 Posted: 22:24:09 17/04/2012
OOC: I already know what she looks like. I think

Misuto found the boulder and started to walk around it, looking for the Pokemon.
Suzame walked around the othe side.
---
Why am I back
#82 Posted: 22:39:05 17/04/2012
ooc; She's pink and black I think.....with a funny symbol....

Misery looked around,"Here..." she said quietly
---
#83 Posted: 22:43:41 17/04/2012
OOC: like this
[User Posted Image]

Misuto found her and called Suzame to come and help her move the boulder.
"Are you alright," said Suzame not really noticing how different she looked.
---
Why am I back
#84 Posted: 22:51:34 17/04/2012
OOC: oH YEAAH,she was purple....heh

"My tails caught...but otherwise I'm fine..." Misery said,showing them where her tail was caught
---
#85 Posted: 22:56:02 17/04/2012
Suzame smiled and shoved her horn under the boulder. She lifted it up enough for Misuto to get her paws under and help.
---
Why am I back
#86 Posted: 22:57:58 17/04/2012
Misery quickly moved ehr tail out of under the boulder. SHe scuttled away from the boulder and checked over her tail
---
#87 Posted: 23:06:23 17/04/2012
Suzame checked that Misuto had moved her paws before dropping the boulder.
Misuto walked over to Misery and helped her check over her tail.
---
Why am I back
#88 Posted: 02:20:42 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I totally forgot.

Jalorda blinked. "Soo....all in all....we're all gonna die by two weird god pokemon that i never new existed."
---
#89 Posted: 03:08:41 18/04/2012
"ITs fine..." Misery said,purring happily.She looked at the pair,"My name's Misery...and if ya' cant tell....Im an Eevee...."
---
#90 Posted: 04:41:40 18/04/2012
"Hello Misery, I'm Misuto and this is Suzame," said Misuto.
"You don't look like a normal Eevee… but I guess we're just not you're ordinary Pokemon either," said Suzame laughing.
---
Why am I back
#91 Posted: 04:46:53 18/04/2012
Misery nodded,she didn't want to tell them about how she became the way she was.
---
#92 Posted: 04:53:49 18/04/2012
"So do you know anything about what's going on?" asked Misuto.
---
Why am I back
#93 Posted: 04:54:59 18/04/2012
"uhhh.....end of the world?" Misery opted
---
#94 Posted: 04:59:59 18/04/2012
"Sounds delightful!" joked Suzame.
---
Why am I back
#95 Posted: 05:03:24 18/04/2012
'Doesnt it?" Misery said,looking at the sky.
---
#96 Posted: 05:18:52 18/04/2012
"What are we gonna do about it?" Suzame looked up at the sky as well. A dry wind ran through her black fur.
Misuto sighed.
---
Why am I back
#97 Posted: 05:47:22 18/04/2012
'I heard about a group of pokemon who are trying to reverse this..." Misery said
---
#98 Posted: 09:37:59 18/04/2012
"Yeah, maybe we should go find that group," Suzame said.
---
Why am I back
#99 Posted: 23:11:27 18/04/2012
"ALright!Lets go!" Misery said,standing up,"Which way shoudl we go?"
---
#100 Posted: 23:25:56 18/04/2012
OOC : Oh yeah,I forgot about that too.

Koray shrugged,also not knowing.
Darkfire decided to walk over and tell them."Breaking is a cruel act,usually happening when someone has experienced much pain.The Broken Pokemon don't care about others,just themselves.Their powers turn against them,becoming evil and vile.That's what Breaking is,though I can't explain it that good.I have never seen it"
Koray's eyes widened as he proccessed,or at least tried to,what Darkfire had said slowly.So,that was going to happen to Moon?
"Usually,Broken Pokemon cannot turn back to their original form"Darkfire softly added it in,sadly looking at Moon."But don't worry,Ally is going to stop Moon from completely Breaking.He will be fine after that"
Koray looked relieved,but he knew that Ally was going to do one of those things where not much would be the same after it happened.He worried over it,having experienced it himself.

"Yes,you can!In order to save Moon and bring Flare back to life,you MUST!Don't you feel the vibrations?They're coming closer now.The end of the whole world is near.Only the Marked Eeveelutions can save the world.Only a Marked Eeveelution can kill a Summoner.Gods can too,but that isn't the point.To save the world,all eight have to be present.That's why you have to do it.Losiyeon...You have to do this for everyone you know,including me.I've had a long painful life,and now it's time for me to go and never come back"Ally said,almost begging now.

"No.Sumiriyon didn't do anything to end the world.Only Akulion did.He is the enemy,the one who will pay for all of this!"Icewind said,not looking happy.
"Don't be focused on your own rage,Icewind.I know what he did to you,but you have to try and keep it in"Spark said,trying to cofort Icewind.
Icewind sighed,almost looking defeated."You're right.I can't let the past get the better of me"

"I always feel the loneliness"Akulion said,looking down.
"You don't know who's there for you until you open your eyes and see"Drake said,mostly to himself.He didn't like remembering things,but it was nice when he remembered some happy times.
Akulion looked at Drake,trying hard not to believe it.How come he hadn't gone through his Breaking?It was strange,something he didn't understand.He had behaved like someone who had Broken,but feelings,the soft ones,slipped through.It was....It was impossible.He didn't how how shocked he was,instead standing up straight.He wasn't going to let himself look like someone powerless,even though he might have done that already.
Drake went back to his evil self,giving an evil smile."Finally,something the Leafeon said makes this good!She called you nothing,oh great God!"he mocked,sneering.
"Shut up"Akulion growled,not liking how Drake was right now.
"That's all you can say?"Drake asked,his sner still there.
"I just don't want to deal with you right now"Akulion simply replied.

Sharp looked at Eve,managing to calm down a bit.
Sun sighed,looking up at the sky."I hope Moon's okay..."she said,a faraway look in her eyes.
Unmei sat down,not saying anything.That call from Ally had shocked him.Something bad had happened,that was for sure.Ally only did that when something.REALLY.Bad.Happened.Something that required some really lengthy measures to keep everything okay.
---
First | Page 2 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me