Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Which was the best? [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#51 Posted: 19:42:52 21/02/2012
Quote: alicecarp
Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage is and always will be my favourite Spyro game. It's the first Spyro game I've ever played and I find it the most fun to play.

Same here.
spyroboy116 Green Sparx Gems: 147
#52 Posted: 03:51:36 22/02/2012
The original Spyro The Dragon
---
OWN: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#53 Posted: 11:51:35 25/02/2012
The best Spyro game I have would probably be EtD, and then probably TEN, I know, the weirdest choices ever, the two games everyone hates on all the time, but I'm one of those people who just like them, why, you ask?

For EtD, the music is absolutely beautiful and that's one of the biggest reasons I love the game, I also love how the graphics look, if you look at the waterfall in the Dragon Realms it looks pretty good if you ask me.

And for TEN, the story is a little weird for the Spyro series but it's pretty cool, and the music in that game is very good as well, I also like the graphics on its mini movies, the realistic ones, at least, lol... smilie
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me