Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
baby dragons [CLOSED]
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6766
#51 Posted: 04:58:40 27/11/2011
Quote: VespiDragon8
Fresh for there is always the first forum, regarding your question of your forum, because babies should be 3, with that characteristic of this is that, the first was the color of Spyro and that was female, the second was the color of Cynder and that was male, and the third was the mixture of black and purple it was male or female.
For the powers as are known to smilie are fire, electricity, ice and earth and of smilie are poison, wind, shadow and fear.
Then that the first child as the color of Spyro but is female then it was poison gas, ice blizzard, dark and scary and as an extra for a father, that has the breath of fire and Dragon Time.
For the second baby with the color of Cynder but is male then it was the breath of fire, power absorption, water and earthquake and by the mom and dad who had the power of darkness and Dragon Time.
And the third baby that would have the power of lava, storm control, climate control to be raining, water and ice and move the earth, and be part of mixed Spyro and Cynder can Dragon Stop Time and have the power of light and darkness
Names of the dragons:
First (Female): Cyry
Second (Male): Xander
Third: Male name: Spycter or Female name: Cyra
This is my idea and imagination, but it would be nice if at least one point in the game that does not exist, I could see that Spyro and Cynder actually marry an their children.

Quote: SpyroD
the same

first off, well only: i've seen so many neglect the history or story base, there can only be one purple dragon at a time, Malefor was frozen in time, that is the only acception, so a purple dragon cannot have a purple child. Just about eveyone has missed that, and they don't come right after the death of the last one, it's every ten generations people. Sorry i had to get that out somewhere

Quote: Fireball
the same

first off, well only: i've seen so many neglect the history or story base, there can only be one purple dragon at a time, Malefor was frozen in time, that is the only acception, so a purple dragon cannot have a purple child. Just about eveyone has missed that, and they don't come right after the death of the last one, it's every ten generations people. Sorry i had to get that out somewhere

Actually, 10 generations is 400 years. Dragons live much longer than that. It is very possible.

Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: Fireball

Actually, 10 generations is 400 years. Dragons live much longer than that. It is very possible.

How do can you say dragons can live for a certain amount since they don't even exist anyway? Why we trying to mix reality with imagination?

Quote: ArbiDragon292
the same

I think you exaggerate something that the baby dragon, in addition to the series is just as good as Spyro and Cynder and now, so that the children would be if DOTD is already Tlos end of history.
This would be more like fiction to some stories of Spyro, but the downside would be that having children is like saying that the originals are not good and do not think the type of dragon Cynder Spyro to not be combined.
I think magic is combined with darkness?
The reality is stranger than fiction

Let me quote again to see it and think:
people, is that perhaps too Exagerete this item, but my point is:
Is it that each of us can not have a little imagination? obviously has to be something logical and coherent.
For me it is better to have some imagination, to be a bitter and boring for life, without offending them and I say with all due respect, everyone has their own thinking and outlook on life, people.
I'm Sorrysmilie , if that offended the story of Spyro and Spyro himself and his universe in games, and Cynder.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:03:00 27/11/2011 by VespiDragon8
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#52 Posted: 05:37:14 27/11/2011
^ you're new, so i'll tell you something i wish someone had told me when i was new:

do not take ANYTHING anyone says seriously/personally. people on this site are going to argue no matter what, there's nothing you can do to prevent or provoke that smilie
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6766
#53 Posted: 07:30:37 28/11/2011
Quote: lemmingluv
^ you're new, so i'll tell you something i wish someone had told me when i was new:

do not take ANYTHING anyone says seriously/personally. people on this site are going to argue no matter what, there's nothing you can do to prevent or provoke that smilie

Quote: shorty
^ I learned that the first day on this site. smilie

Thanks for the recommendation and support, true that I am not alone in this page, and as everyone believes in his own way, and with respect to the opinions of others, I must not take it so seriously and control my emotions and feelings.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me