Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Where did "Spyro Forums" go..?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Where did "Spyro Forums" go..? [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 06:08:17 05/11/2011
It was up for a while, but then it closed down again.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#52 Posted: 23:07:30 16/11/2011
What's the difference between Spyro Forums and darkSpyro Forums?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Swaffy Green Sparx Gems: 158
#53 Posted: 04:28:16 17/11/2011
Hello, everyone. This is Swaffy from SpyroForum and I've been signed up here for a long time.

I just came here due to the fact that SpyroForum is having an annoying amount of downtime.

SR (SpyroRocks), the admin of that website, told me that he'll be putting SF on a new server. Even though I have a lot of respect for that intelligent kid, I don't think he'll be putting it on a new server any time soon.

I've always been a loving member of that website. It has felt more like a home for me, but on the Internet. I have feelings that it will suddenly disappear and never be seen again, and I get sad just thinking about it.

[User Posted Image]

I love both places, it's just that SF has been my home all along. Please don't hate that website just because it's different. There have been people there who had a heart towards Spyro games just like people on DarkSpyro. But as time drifted on, so did those members. It's just not as wonderful as it used to be. Most of the conversations are about My Little Pony or anime now.
---
My website.
www.swaffy.webs.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:48 17/11/2011 by Swaffy
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#54 Posted: 09:27:47 19/11/2011
Quote: Swaffy
Hello, everyone. This is Swaffy from SpyroForum and I've been signed up here for a long time.

I just came here due to the fact that SpyroForum is having an annoying amount of downtime.

SR (SpyroRocks), the admin of that website, told me that he'll be putting SF on a new server. Even though I have a lot of respect for that intelligent kid, I don't think he'll be putting it on a new server any time soon.

I've always been a loving member of that website. It has felt more like a home for me, but on the Internet. I have feelings that it will suddenly disappear and never be seen again, and I get sad just thinking about it.

[User Posted Image]

I love both places, it's just that SF has been my home all along. Please don't hate that website just because it's different. There have been people there who had a heart towards Spyro games just like people on DarkSpyro. But as time drifted on, so did those members. It's just not as wonderful as it used to be. Most of the conversations are about My Little Pony or anime now.

I think that you and everybody else who doesn't understand, needs to understand that everything changes, for better and for worse, like what George Harrison said in his song: "All things must pass"
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#55 Posted: 15:06:04 19/11/2011
Quote: Swaffy

[User Posted Image]

Honestly, darkSpyro has gone down the gutter for me too, in terms of what conversations are around, and in the sense that many of the users I talked to are hardly ever online, and even on other sites I talk to these people on, they're not up for a chat with me, or, that's what has been implied.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me