Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
My Artwork! [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#51 Posted: 20:59:41 20/08/2011
I usually have that problem too, I lay in bed for like half-an-hour trying to go to sleep. Hope you get past it though.
And that namefunk thing kept popping up this survey thing so I can use it, but whenever I clicked it, this other thing came up saying I was the 2nd winner of August 20 so I just looked for another one, and luckily I found one. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Skelamor Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#52 Posted: 19:21:21 24/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you. :3 It could take hours for me to get to sleep, sometimes I don't get sleep at all or I just keep waking up during the night. D: Ahhh I noticed it kept doing that with me too, I thought it was just my old laptop though. xDD
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:22:19 24/08/2011 by Skelamor
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#53 Posted: 12:06:53 02/09/2011
lol, lots of people get that problem apparently.
I tried it with my mum's phone and the same thing happened when I visited a page I hadn't before.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Skelamor Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#54 Posted: 18:35:30 08/10/2011 | Topic Creator
It's annoying :/
That's weird o,O

Emm, I'm REALLY sorry for such a long wait for the requests people. I haven't had much access to the internet for the past month or so + I was on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks, been caught up in school work and tests and I've had some family stuff going on. But the october holidays are here now, so I've got a lot more free time... xD + It's mah birthdayyy soon 83 I'll try and get those requests up when I get the chance, I've nearly finished them.

But again, I'm really sorry. ):
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#55 Posted: 06:51:27 11/10/2011
heyy,been long time. smilie may I request again.lol
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me