First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Chronicler [CLOSED]
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#51 Posted: 17:40:58 01/03/2008
Quote: Razz
I'm with Twilight! smilie

Also, if he had a breath attack, it would totally be the ability to just throw books at Spyro. smilie

OMG DRAW THAT! Please? It would make me laugh so hard I'd fall out of my chair. smilie
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
i love cynder Green Sparx Gems: 125
#52 Posted: 18:21:26 01/03/2008
hes right i made a mistake dont bother going to the site its a fanfic

ps: ur cool ignitus
---
i love cynder soooo much dragons rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#53 Posted: 14:49:49 24/03/2008
Quote: i love cynder
no he dousnt he dies read my topic and copy the instrucions and you shall find out

ps: dark spyro kills him im serious

are you sereious
thats....thats just awfule
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#54 Posted: 19:25:52 27/03/2008
Quote: Dragon Rider 99
Quote: i love cynder
no he dousnt he dies read my topic and copy the instrucions and you shall find out

ps: dark spyro kills him im serious

are you sereious
thats....thats just awfule

it's a fanfic.not the game.
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#55 Posted: 13:46:20 28/03/2008
oh I was about ta say
poor spyro that would have tore him completly apart
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5918
#56 Posted: 10:14:43 29/03/2008
IT IS SAID THAT THE CHRONICLER IS A DRAGON OF IMEASURABLE WISDOM. SO ANYWAY THERE IS A 58% CHANCE OF HIM BEING IN THE DARKEST HOUR.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
spyroblack Gold Sparx Gems: 2961
#57 Posted: 13:24:36 29/03/2008
the cronichkes or however you spell it its to without action and he doesnt dies in his little room without food hes a no-eat dragon especie right or hr eats bugs or dirt .?
---
MENTALLY.
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#58 Posted: 05:26:21 04/04/2008
I read this story (but i don't think its true) it says that the dark master
makes spyro transform into dark spyro he goes into the
temple kills all the dragon guardians and the chronicler except for
ignitus.
---
Catchphrase~
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#59 Posted: 01:34:23 29/09/2008
ok for you people who wear talking about the cronicler breathing bubble breath he has been alive for over 1000 years im shure he can muster somthing better than bubbles pluse i think he controles time he is so old and i don't think we will see to much of the cronicler maby one sean or somthing idk
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#60 Posted: 04:17:07 29/09/2008
I believe dragons could be whatever you want to be, I mean Sharks are cold-blooded but they still give live-birth. Anyway dragons are fantastical creatures so you can't say that they don't look that way since they are myth so I believe they can be whatever you want them to be
They can have fins and or fur...what ever, I do believe that dragons existed at one time but back on topic. The Chronicler will be in the game and he does sorts look like the dark master with the horns and everything, but either way he turns out to be good or bad, he's still awesome anyway.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#61 Posted: 23:19:59 29/09/2008
Maybe his role will be like the Guardians. HUGE in one game, practically non-exsistent in the next.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#62 Posted: 23:34:37 02/10/2008
Quote: Spyro13570
I believe dragons could be whatever you want to be, I mean Sharks are cold-blooded but they still give live-birth. Anyway dragons are fantastical creatures so you can't say that they don't look that way since they are myth so I believe they can be whatever you want them to be
They can have fins and or fur...what ever, I do believe that dragons existed at one time but back on topic. The Chronicler will be in the game and he does sorts look like the dark master with the horns and everything, but either way he turns out to be good or bad, he's still awesome anyway.

that has nothing to do with what i was saying about the cronicler what so ever
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me