Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Funny things characters say
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Funny things characters say [CLOSED]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#51 Posted: 13:14:46 28/06/2010
Quote: Solister
smilie maybe we can order a room upgrade

Moments later

smilie can we at least order some room service

• when did he say that?(please post a youtube video of it )

• and spyro and cynder were aurging over how to get the thing off so they were'nt stuck for the whole game
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#52 Posted: 13:15:54 28/06/2010
Lol, all these quotes are great. I wish I could think of one from one of the games, but my mind is a blank.
#53 Posted: 13:30:02 28/06/2010
what a about.....

smilie you beat me man i have to get my head in the game.......(AHT)
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#54 Posted: 13:30:47 28/06/2010
Oh yeah! That one is pretty good.
#55 Posted: 13:33:34 28/06/2010
I can't beat a hero's tail my brother keeps stealing my memory card (for jak and daxter)
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#56 Posted: 03:27:39 04/07/2010
umm i think at the end when spyro defeated evil cynder sparx said mommy i want my pillow or something i forgot !!smilie

Peace!!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#57 Posted: 13:52:20 04/07/2010
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Solister
smilie maybe we can order a room upgrade

Moments later

smilie can we at least order some room service

• when did he say that?(please post a youtube video of it )

• and spyro and cynder were aurging over how to get the thing off so they were'nt stuck for the whole game

You must of played only Dawn of the Dragon, those quotes were from The Eternal Night.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#58 Posted: 14:59:26 04/07/2010
lik i keep saying my brother played TEN every time i try to paay it my brother takes the conroller away from me every ime i tell mom she just says oh you we'll have to share....if youmeet me and my brother you will lean we never share......
---
#59 Posted: 15:43:01 04/07/2010
Then tell your mom that your brother grabs it out of your hands right when you have the chance to play. Im sure she will understand.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#60 Posted: 15:26:10 24/07/2010
TEN

Assasin: hahahaha time to feel some pain!

Sparx: aaaaaah! He's gonna steal my brain!
#61 Posted: 15:30:19 24/07/2010
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Then tell your mom that your brother grabs it out of your hands right when you have the chance to play. Im sure she will understand.

i do tell my mom she says "go tell your dad then"... i go tell my dad......"hes your little brother" its not fair to me that whenever i take the controller out of HIS I get yelled at...just cuse im the oldest huh
---
immortal doom Red Sparx Gems: 14
#62 Posted: 17:50:14 17/08/2010
you forgot the "wooooo!"
---
In time, all things will solve themselves.
Just don't expect them to do all of the work.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#63 Posted: 18:01:49 17/08/2010
parisrulez12, it's always the same. Youngest are most important for parents. They are always tellign the truth, they are the sweetest, more valuable etc... You must have very strong proof to prove, that your brother/sister is lying. I hate it.
When I get money for perfect grades in school (about 50 pounds), my sister get 40 pounds for grades like D and C... I had only one B... LIFE IS UNFAIR! When I get money for birthday, my grandma gave money also to my little sister, because without it she would be sad, feeling forgotten. Why I'm not getting any money for my sister's birthday? I'm feeling forgotten...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#64 Posted: 23:14:16 17/08/2010
Quote: Phantom
I have some funny quotes

1. In DOTD Hunter says to the bird "Go, tell Ignitus I have found them" So I guess this is a magical talking bird?
2. Cynder says "Its a trap" Well no duh.

These are not just for DOTD. Post your own.

I don't see anything wrong with that Hunter, Spyro and all the others can talk, so why not the bird? And they're all animals too.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#65 Posted: 23:20:49 17/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
parisrulez12, it's always the same. Youngest are most important for parents. They are always tellign the truth, they are the sweetest, more valuable etc... You must have very strong proof to prove, that your brother/sister is lying. I hate it.
When I get money for perfect grades in school (about 50 pounds), my sister get 40 pounds for grades like D and C... I had only one B... LIFE IS UNFAIR! When I get money for birthday, my grandma gave money also to my little sister, because without it she would be sad, feeling forgotten. Why I'm not getting any money for my sister's birthday? I'm feeling forgotten...

Thats.....sad actually. I feel bad for you. You too Parizrules.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#66 Posted: 23:31:56 17/08/2010
Meh. I'm the youngest, so life is good. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#67 Posted: 18:12:05 29/08/2010
(Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx have just woken up from being "frozen for three years" and Hunter just shot the golem's eye.)

smilie Who is he?

smilie I don't know. All he said was, 'shh, you're making too much noise', huh.

smilie I like him already.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#68 Posted: 18:16:28 29/08/2010
(Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx have just woken up after "being frozen for three years" and Hunter shot the golem's eye.)

smilie Who is he?

smilie I don't know. All he said was 'shh, you're making too much noise', huh.

smilie I like him already.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
#69 Posted: 18:17:15 29/08/2010
Oops, sorry about posting that twice.
---
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#70 Posted: 20:35:53 29/08/2010
smilie did you know you could glide over an object?
(something like that smilie)
smilie *his face looks like: duuh.
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#71 Posted: 20:50:55 29/08/2010
Quote: Paplok

Dude, this youngest sibling can safely say that she can NOT relate to that account, at all. I'm the one who has to play carer to my older sister, has to take the brunt because they'll be easier on her, blah blah rant rant life sucks.

Anyway, pretty much anything Gnasty says, just because he's such a large ham.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:50 29/08/2010 by Burning Gnorc
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me