Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > cutest dragon in spyro series
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
cutest dragon in spyro series [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#51 Posted: 01:19:42 15/11/2009
well not hate it but not like it as much.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#52 Posted: 01:21:03 15/11/2009
I guess I just don't quite feel the same way towards cute things like other people do.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:21 15/11/2009 by Zithdaitoh
#53 Posted: 01:30:13 15/11/2009
Quote: Zithdaitoh
Hm, well if I was supposed to kill a really cute creature, it might be like this...

"Oh hey, that's a really cute creature... Oh well." *kills it*

Hey i live on a farm and that how it works. We trap a raccoon, i think it's really cute then a hour later me and my dad does to the nieghbors pond and drown it, and don't call me crule we have to or it'll kill like 102 of our animals.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#54 Posted: 01:32:46 15/11/2009
Quote: Cynder 19000
Hm, well if I was supposed to kill a really cute creature, it might be like this...

Hey i live on a farm and that how it works. We trap a raccoon, i think it's really cute then a hour later me and my dad does to the nieghbors pond and drown it, and don't call me crule we have to or it'll kill like 102 of our animals.

I don't really call that cruel, though it might be better to kill it with a gun or something...

But, when it comes to cute things, I guess my response is really just, "Eh. So it's cute. So what?"
---
#55 Posted: 01:39:22 15/11/2009

I don't really call that cruel, though it might be better to kill it with a gun or something...

But, when it comes to cute things, I guess my response is really just, "Eh. So it's cute. So what?"

I said don't call me crule so other animal lover won't hate me, and we don't have a gun, maybe we could use our pichfork..... anyways for you to say eh. so it's cute. so what well thats you opinon and no scence to argue over a opinon(for anything anyway)
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#56 Posted: 01:44:13 15/11/2009

I said don't call me crule so other animal lover won't hate me, and we don't have a gun, maybe we could use our pichfork..... anyways for you to say eh. so it's cute. so what well thats you opinon and no scence to argue over a opinon(for anything anyway)

And that's why I'm not gonna argue over your opinion, either.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me