Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your own desighn for a new spyro and cynder character
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Make your own desighn for a new spyro and cynder character [CLOSED]
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#51 Posted: 01:16:16 09/11/2009 | Topic Creator
hey everyone wat if there was a cousin of spyro and cynder. the cousin would be related to them both. yall can make up the rest
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#52 Posted: 21:48:07 13/11/2009 | Topic Creator
nvm about that. hey wat if spyro had a twin. or if he had a great great great uncle? pic wat he looks like and his element or elements
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#53 Posted: 10:32:53 14/11/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Thats incredible Bolt! except... are you sure you know what basilisks are? They aren't err... dragons or shape shifters as far as i know... smilie

It says they are in my Dragonology: Field Guide to Dragons book...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#54 Posted: 04:39:41 18/11/2009 | Topic Creator
i have those 2. and it lasted me a week reading it and that was it
---
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#55 Posted: 05:26:09 18/11/2009
Quote: Bolt
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Thats incredible Bolt! except... are you sure you know what basilisks are? They aren't err... dragons or shape shifters as far as i know... smilie

It says they are in my Dragonology: Field Guide to Dragons book...

Dragonology was a new myth launch. Those dragons in dragonology are modified versions of other, more ancient myths. I have the book you're talking about. Like the Cockatrice has a snake tail, not curned feathers. It is bird-like, but Dragonology merely changed a few aspects.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#56 Posted: 23:55:58 18/11/2009 | Topic Creator
i found that out to.
---
#57 Posted: 01:18:21 21/11/2009 | Topic Creator
i just thaut of an element.

name:vortex
element:magic
attack:it sucks the air or support energy from ur enemy for 5 seconds and leaves them dizzy.

i dont have a solid apperance for it though srry.
---
#58 Posted: 17:03:44 26/11/2009 | Topic Creator
y dont i start with enemys or a series of them.

name:granitors

they are evil ground worriors that r trying to take over the world obove them. they take nether side so they are not good and they are not with anyother evil force.

heres a relative

name:mountainoxes

they are just like the granitors but they fight with anything that challenges them even each other. they want to claim every mountain and turn the world into nothing but mountains and destroy any enemy that comes there way.

ok yall try this.
---
#59 Posted: 21:53:58 28/11/2009 | Topic Creator
i have an idea for a bad guy.i live with the alligators so i thaut y not try with one.

name:robogator
side:evil and work with no others.
apperance: a large alligator with robotic parts but is simi-aquatic and has very powerful jaws,teeth,strength,speed,and they are smart and famouse for setting water traps or traps near any water bank.
story: they want to rule any place that has water around so includes the world and want to have command over the dragons so they can be slaves for doing work and be misurable. there lead alligator wants revenge on malefor for almost killing his spieces and distroying his home watervillage.:the goodside: they were a great and happy and kind spieces until they were tricked by malefor after he deprived the more water he had promised.

let me know if this was good or bad.
---
#60 Posted: 23:52:07 01/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i have a couple of new ones

species:camelion dragon

sex:male
name:camelio
apperance:he is like a beast that mimics its enemies attacks and abilities.
he looks just like a camelion but with spikes alonghis back and can grow to 20ft long and lift or throw heavy objects with its tale.
story: his kind has been hidden for centuries and has been hunted for his DNA. the allies of malefor have been trying to find a way to become one of the camelio's and still keep there dragon apperances.
note: i wonder how spyro and cynder can beat this enemy?

species:crystal dragon or mineral miners
sex:female
name:crystal
apperance:she looks like a serpent and is one of the guardians of the master crystal.she can dig to the middle of the earths crust due to her crystal hard scales and crystal spikes.her kind can grow to the size of 45ft.
story:her kind are allies of spyro and the dragons. her kind helped the dragons find most of the crystals known to the dragons.

if u like this please say so if it needs improvment say so and if u want to make an enemy for them go right ahead
---
#61 Posted: 00:32:50 11/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i wont let my topics go dead. so here is a steel dragon of my own.

name: silver blade
type:steel,metal,magnetism,and iron.
origin: the planet of steel. or steelon
sex:male
story: silver blade was sent to spyro's world in search for any metal weapons and distroy it or them. he was also attacked by malefor and was locked away in the cave of magnetics. silver blade exscaped by demolishing the door. he teamed up with spyro and cynder so he could defeat malefor. silver blade became good and desided to stay after he returned from the steelon council.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#62 Posted: 00:19:24 13/12/2009
Omg, how many double posts was that?! Please, USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON.

And if a topic is dying, let it be.
#63 Posted: 00:25:05 13/12/2009 | Topic Creator
never. and if u have a problem go away from this site Tango.
---
#64 Posted: 00:28:00 13/12/2009
Oh yeah, I'm going to leave the site because some person told me to.

You'll get banned for bumping topics and not using the edit button. Check the rules.
#65 Posted: 00:29:43 13/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i did use the edit button. and the only topics i reply or say anything on are mine so u can have a problem or resolve it.
---
#66 Posted: 00:32:39 13/12/2009 | Topic Creator
and if u have anything else to say. say it tommorow. im n louisiana and lord knows wat time it is were u are but here its night so save it.
---
#67 Posted: 19:04:34 13/12/2009
No, you didn't. You still have over 4 posts. Your suposed to have 1. The rules state your ot allowed to bump topics, not your not allowed to bump topics exept ones you made.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#68 Posted: 19:22:44 13/12/2009
Quote: spyromaster900
Make your own desighn for a new spyro and cynder character

Uh, isnt that called a fan character?
---
Back from hibernation.
#69 Posted: 02:11:20 14/12/2009 | Topic Creator
just say how i delet this thing then
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me