Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I wish Insomniac were back :(
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I wish Insomniac were back :( [CLOSED]
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#51 Posted: 00:46:20 23/07/2009
But would the devs listen to those petitions?

Replacing a new one with the old one will be like replacing your current computer with an Intel 386.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#52 Posted: 01:31:04 23/07/2009
I hate to break it to you guys, but on-line petitions are worthless. Insomniac doesn't want Spyro back and Universal is not likely to want to commission them for any new contracts (now that Insomniac is well known, they are likely too expensive, not to mention that they probably don't want their name associated with the franchise as it is now). The best we can hope for is that the next developers for the franchise will be better than the last four have been.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 03:08:18 23/07/2009
That's what most of us have been trying to tell them. SpyroLUVA really thinks signing a petition will get the old Spyro back, and we know it won't work. Other online petitions on games never work. Why can't we just accept Spyro's current franchise? If you don't like TLoS, then ignored them and don't play them at all.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:13:30 23/07/2009 by Aura24
#54 Posted: 04:17:39 23/07/2009
That's my stance on it, Aura24. When I want to play Spyro, I have my PS1 and copies of the old games and that's good enough for me.
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#55 Posted: 18:14:19 23/07/2009
Honesly at ths point in time and hearing about what Isomic has done and what not I have to believe that Isomic would be making something like tLoS if they had held it the whole time... It would have been a slower change and would have met little oppression in it's slow change... Unlike it actually has... I wish It would have stayed with them too but... I really I can't complain about anything...

Also if we crack down on tLoS Fan tard threads why don't we do that for the Orig. Fan tard threads? Honeslt I don't care but I'm just going for equal rights here smilie
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
#56 Posted: 20:03:50 23/07/2009
I've spoken with Oliver Wade, who worked on the old Spyro games. They had one other idea for a game but never went anywhere with it. I don't think Insomniac would have held onto the games much past that third one even if they'd been contracted to make more.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#57 Posted: 20:06:18 23/07/2009
Quote: cornys

Also if we crack down on tLoS Fan tard threads why don't we do that for the Orig. Fan tard threads? Honeslt I don't care but I'm just going for equal rights here smilie

I agree.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#58 Posted: 21:01:29 23/07/2009
Both kinds of threads always devolve into fighting on both sides. Why don't we all just ignore people who disagree with us so strongly, or decide to politely respect their opinions instead of beating them over the head with our own and effectively telling them they're wrong for thinking differently than we are? That never solves anything and just justifies the other party's ideas further in their minds.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#59 Posted: 01:19:54 24/07/2009
Well that could work, but then there's a thing called ego...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#60 Posted: 01:49:32 24/07/2009
If you are able, ignore your own ego. If you don't like being around people who demand that their pride be stroked, ignore the threads they frequent. Instead of responding to a post with your first angry thoughts, stop and consider where that might lead and if it's really worth the stress and upset you may feel in the future or cause to another human being. Using this single strategy has saved me days of trouble already, though I'm by no means a master of it yet.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me