Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Cynder or Spyro? [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#51 Posted: 17:38:17 20/07/2009
Quote: cornys
Why is this called Dark Spyro forums rather than Dark Cynder or something? eh?

Because it was made in 2004 before TLOS.... Also, its called Dark Spyro because well... Dark52 names all his sites 'DarkSomething' like... 'DarkGTA'

Also... I like them both the same...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:43 20/07/2009 by bionicle2809
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#52 Posted: 17:45:42 20/07/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Quote: HIR
BOWSA!!! smilie

SURE WAS NICE OF THE PRINCESS TO INVITE US FOR A PICNIC, EH LUIGI?

I HOPE SHE MADE LOTSA SPAGHETTI!!! *shot*

Chalk another vote up for Bowser BTW. ^.^b

Heck yayz!! =D

KAMEK! *shot*
XOXOcynder Red Sparx Gems: 12
#53 Posted: 17:51:01 20/07/2009
how could you like one or the other! i like them both the sam! they are both GREAT characters i dont know how you like one more than the other
:Sbut if you do its not my problem but im just saying that i like them both
---
PAPER TOWELS!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#54 Posted: 18:30:58 20/07/2009
^Well, I think it's good that you do, because after all, variety never hurts. It's just that some people, it's always one or the other, no room for both. =/
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#55 Posted: 18:54:50 20/07/2009
Quote:
Why is this called Dark Spyro forums rather than Dark Cynder or something? eh?

It's also helps that these forums actually do have a lot of conversation about Spyro himself and the franchise is still his. smilie

Meh. Like I've said before, I did at one time like Cynder as much as I liked Spyro. Then she went through that bizarre and horrible complete personality makeover in DotD and acquired 100% more obnoxious fans who wouldn't give me a moment's peace and I was forced to reconsider my taste for her. *shrug*
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#56 Posted: 15:45:46 21/07/2009
Hooray for the screaming fangirls! *shot*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#57 Posted: 20:10:54 21/07/2009
*Revives HIR*
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
CynderIstheBest Red Sparx Gems: 74
#58 Posted: 08:39:28 22/07/2009
CYNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CynderIstheBest Red Sparx Gems: 74
#59 Posted: 08:42:31 22/07/2009
CYNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#60 Posted: 18:04:35 22/07/2009
Okay, I will say Dark Cynder... (smile, smile)
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
shadows Green Sparx Gems: 238
#61 Posted: 18:15:06 22/07/2009
Spyro without chance, I like by Spyro...
...but I will vote on Cynder, she is new and now have just one game...anyways

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!...........GO CYNDER!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Dark Spyro...Dark Cynder...My favorit caracters....and...to not forgot,my only dragon...Sharon!!!
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#62 Posted: 19:28:54 22/07/2009
DON'T MAKE ME CHIOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if i had to SPYRO
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#63 Posted: 01:58:41 02/08/2009
Okay, I will say Dark Cynder... (smile, smile)

Dark Cynder = EPIC WIN! 8D

Spyro is awsome. Especialy in the first three Spyro games. But I like Cynder a little bit more and I don't know why. smilie I was also a bit disapointed in Spyro in TLOS. Thats another reason why I like Cynder a little bit better. But teenage Cynder rewind Cynder's character and I no longer have this "special feeling" for Cynder anymore. But she was really awesome in ANB and she was still awesome in TEN so thats why I still like her better. But, if they go back to the originals, then I might like Spyro a little more then Cynder.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me