darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Do you think there will be a new LoS game after DotD?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Do you think there will be a new LoS game after DotD? [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#51 Posted: 05:10:59 25/06/2009
Quote: dragonlover11
For the last time there will BE NO LOS games >,< there will be other spyro games in the future but no more LOS

BUT they will still be set in the LOS universe...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#52 Posted: 14:49:30 25/06/2009
That begs the question of what direction they could possibly take a new story in seeing as how DotD made some drastic storyline changes. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#53 Posted: 02:42:03 26/06/2009
I wouldn't be surprised if Malefor had a son or something...
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#54 Posted: 05:12:22 26/06/2009
Quote: Byrn

Hopefuly Activision are smart enough to not do that... Its ok for like a fan fic or something but if they turned it into a game it would just seem predictable...
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#55 Posted: 06:52:03 26/06/2009
As if tLoS wasn't already predictable?
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#56 Posted: 15:39:11 26/06/2009
Exactly x)
When they said a character was going to die all eyes turned toward Iggy after all.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#57 Posted: 17:51:31 26/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

Hopefuly Activision are smart enough to not do that... Its ok for like a fan fic or something but if they turned it into a game it would just seem predictable...

I dunno... this IS Activision we're talking about. =_="
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#58 Posted: 17:55:24 26/06/2009
Quote: HIR
Quote: bionicle2809

I dunno... this IS Activision we're talking about. =_="

Mmm... Fair point... For other things it would be understandable if someone evil had a son but for Spyro... It doesn't work... That means that Malefor's son has a mother (duh smilie) but yeah... Malefor isn't that kind of person... He was bannished from the Dragon city and never wanted anything to do with Dragons ever again... It just... Doesn't seem right... If Malefor had a son he'd probably hate him anyway...
shadowdragon5 Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#59 Posted: 14:00:53 02/07/2009
I think more spyro games will come out, just not any more LOS games, it would be fun ifthey continued from DotD though
---
Aww, I wanted to explode.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#60 Posted: 18:34:03 03/07/2009

If he did then his son is most likely dust by now. At least 10 generations of dragons have come and gone since Malefor had last walk the world. That and his son would most likely not be as big of a threat as Malefor.
#61 Posted: 18:51:51 03/07/2009
Quote: shadowdragon5
I think more spyro games will come out, just not any more LOS games, it would be fun ifthey continued from DotD though

They are continuing from DOTD...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#62 Posted: 19:09:58 03/07/2009
Yeah, but with a different game title. Like just putting 'Spyro' as the first word on the game cover and a title that describes the plot of the game after the name.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#63 Posted: 19:12:48 03/07/2009
Quote: Aura24
Yeah, but with a different game title. Like just putting 'Spyro' as the first word on the game cover and a title that describes the plot of the game after the name.

Yeah...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#64 Posted: 05:32:45 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Malefor's son might not be evil (if he had one). He could have o banded his son. If he did have one, what element would he have?
Quote: Shrazer320
Quote: Bolt
I know that trilogy means 3! And maybe LoS still is to come... you never know. And as I learnt: anything is possible!

What you're asking for is if we think Spyro and Cynder will be fighting Malefor more. BE SPECIFIC.

Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
It might turn out to be a quadrilogy or ongoing series. The Inheritace series was supposed to be a trilogy but a fourth book is to be published.

Malefor is gone. T_T The Inheritance series aren't games; Chris said he had to make it AT LEAST a Quadrilogy because the story just got too long, and the story hasn't been finished; LoS HAS BEEN. Now, I KNOW they plan to release games based in the LoS universe, but there will be no more LEGEND OF SPYRO: <title> games. MALEFOR IS GONE. DX

No actually Malefor was held captive again, he didn't die. They might put in a new boss besides Malefor...
Who knows?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:38:53 05/07/2009 by Bolt
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#65 Posted: 14:59:51 19/07/2009
Quote:
We MIGHT see more Spyro games in the LoS universe, since the LoS trilogy was meant to start a new beginning for Spyro. The next games will probably not be a trilogy, but seperate games this time.

We have a chance that the next Spyro game will be called TLOS. But it is minimal to almost not happening. But I will tell you this, I am 80% sure that another company will make the game. This means that in that regard, the next Spyro game is going to be a hit or miss. I hope that it will be a hit. Also I'm sure that the music will not be the same that it was before.

Now remember that it was a mystery if Spyro lived or not. The next Game has a chance of telling you what really happened to him.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#66 Posted: 16:03:27 19/07/2009
Quote: Forgotten World
Quote:
We MIGHT see more Spyro games in the LoS universe, since the LoS trilogy was meant to start a new beginning for Spyro. The next games will probably not be a trilogy, but seperate games this time.

We have a chance that the next Spyro game will be called TLOS. But it is minimal to almost not happening. But I will tell you this, I am 80% sure that another company will make the game. This means that in that regard, the next Spyro game is going to be a hit or miss. I hope that it will be a hit. Also I'm sure that the music will not be the same that it was before.

Now remember that it was a mystery if Spyro lived or not. The next Game has a chance of telling you what really happened to him.

What mystery? It was confirmed that he was not dead, so what else do you think that means other than he is alive?
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#67 Posted: 16:09:06 19/07/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Quote: Cuzzberry
I personally like LOS. Obviously some people don't, but I like them. I just really don't want them to go back to the old series. I think it really sucked. The storyline was boring, there was really no evil. I mean think about the Valley of Avalar... it was beautiful! (Well not really, due to bad graphics smilie) They would actually make darkness in LOS and everything. I loved them when I was little, but now that I've played LOS, I never want to go back.

So you would off hated Spyro if they never made TLOS?

No, not exactly, I still play those games once in a blue moon. But I just think that TLOS is better. The story plot is at least a little more complex and interesting.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
CS Red Sparx Gems: 59
#68 Posted: 18:31:30 19/07/2009
So far this thread has been a big argument over nothing. Why are you arguing over what the title is going to start with? The question was if the next game will be from the original or new universe.
---
NO. Any questions?
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#69 Posted: 18:33:08 19/07/2009
Definitely new. The devs said it.
death horn Ripto Gems: 311
#70 Posted: 19:17:34 19/07/2009
dident u just make that???
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me