Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Hopes of the Next Spyro Games
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Hopes of the Next Spyro Games [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#51 Posted: 19:32:45 12/06/2009
In that case then, old Spyro =/= Epic. Instead, it would be a Widget Series.

Not that's a bad thing, especially when done right, unless you don't like the idea of using physic powers to beat up hippies and giant teddy bears... smilie

However, the Legends = Epic, because they have elements to actually resemble an epic.

None of this stuff is bad; if anyone would like an explanation of a widget series, just ask me.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#52 Posted: 23:53:59 12/06/2009
They over-epic'd it. There is such as thing as trying to make it too epic... thereby ruining it by doing something extremely controversial (in this case, the ending of the game). It's sad to say that Sierra unfortunately crossed that line.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 07:02:36 20/06/2009 | Topic Creator
But they can make it up by making the next Spyro game longer, non-linear, and have more dialogue for the characters.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#54 Posted: 12:20:28 20/06/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
Quote: DARK CINDER
what i want

huge free roaming world
co-op
free flight
breaths
chooice of story
good stry line
not any thing to o with TLOS just starting fresh
you can buy a house smilie that would PWEN

What about making your own house? smilie

would be just as good but 2 much likes sims lets say you buy the house then you can move stuff you buy for it
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#55 Posted: 15:49:17 20/06/2009
Let's face it, the dragons lived in the temple with fungus growing up the wazoo and giant bugs hiding in the halls. I don't think we need to see any house building anytime soon smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me