Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
I now HATE TLoS. [CLOSED]
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#51 Posted: 17:28:31 23/05/2009
hey i do like TLOS im just basing this on facts
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#52 Posted: 17:47:54 23/05/2009
All I can say about this topic is....

FAILURE
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#53 Posted: 18:11:11 23/05/2009
Quote: HIR
The Legend of Spyro = Terrible ripoff of The Lord of the Rings...

...case closed. <.<;

Now thats true, at least for DotD! Let's see.. They have:

The Golem(=Balrog)
The Catacombs(=Mines of Moria)
The Burning lands(=Mordor)
Hunter(=Legolas.. ..lol)
That giant battering ram(=Grond)
That Warfang level(=Battle of Pelennor fields. That level was like a total ripoff from LotR: Return of the King)
Caverns of Old Warfang(= I dunno.. Seemed like Dwimmeburg to me.. All those skeletal ghosts everywhere..)
And of cource, Spyro(=Frodo! You know what I mean..)

But I liked TLoS.. Or at least what I have seen of it..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:21 23/05/2009 by Samius
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#54 Posted: 18:33:49 23/05/2009
meh, TLOS series just never appealled to me. I do play the games occasionally, but to be honest, it's just to dark and serious which wasn't what spyro was meant to be like. That's why the originals always will be total epicness to me. Cos that's how the real creators of Spyro wanted him to be like.

Just my opinion... i respect anyone's opinions here. smilie
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:55 23/05/2009 by emberelora
#55 Posted: 18:36:29 23/05/2009
The seriousness doesn't bother me... of course, by the time most of you began to even pick up the controllers, I was playing stuff like Tomb Raider and Sim City anyway...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#56 Posted: 18:40:54 23/05/2009
Quote: emberelora
meh, TLOS series just never appealled to me. I do play the games occasionally, but to be honest, it's just to dark and serious which wasn't what spyro was meant to be like. That's why the originals always will be total epicness to me. Cos that's how the real creators of Spyro wanted him to be like.

^ Why can't eveyone be like you smilie
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#57 Posted: 18:46:28 23/05/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

Because we are separated by a thing called "personalities" I'm sure you've heard of it before.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#58 Posted: 18:50:41 23/05/2009
Quote: Robo-Spyro

Because we are separated by a thing called "personalities" I'm sure you've heard of it before.

You know what I meant smilie... Why are you always like that...
#59 Posted: 19:20:28 23/05/2009
Okay now.. Everyone's stating their opinions and telling each other how they like this and hate that.. So I guess I'll do the same..

First of all, I hate flaming and immature arguing, especially with CAPS LOCK. Argumenting the adult way, stating facts and such is okay, as long as people keep it civilized. Like they have done here..
Praised be the Ancestors for that..
Now I wouldn't like to argue either, but: To bring down guys with guns you got to use guns too.. Unless you're a ninja.. -So says the wise and old native american, In My Head-
I already told you I prefer TLoS over the Originals, mainly because I have never played any other Spyro game that DoTD.
And look! I am not telling you that the Originals suck, nor am I a part of drooling, mindless mob of Cynbies (=pretty much like normal zombies. But instead for craving human flesh, they're totally obessed of the round shape of Cynder's hips). But anyway, that doesn't mean I don't like her..
Now, with the power of clever reasoning ang argumenting, I ask you to stop trying to mock others..
There has been a lot of things under discussion, but no one's said they hate other people's opinions..
Heck, if everyone's just spreading their opinions, then why is this agruing going on still!?
Is it fun? Is it the will of the gods? Or is it just everyone trying to stop arguing so bad, that they will never see the end of it!
Well, I guess you can't change the way people think, so it's all just a waste of time..
So, to the fans of the Originals, TLoS may be epic and cliche, but I wouldn't have it any other way.. (hey, it rhymes!)

Don't get mad at me.. It's just my opinion.. And as much as mine, I respect others too..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:59 23/05/2009 by Samius
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#60 Posted: 23:32:52 23/05/2009
Three words,

LEGEND BEATS ORIGNALS.
#61 Posted: 23:39:02 23/05/2009
^ Wow... Were all screwed smilie... People who say the Legend is better than the orginals are just as bad as people saying that the orginals are better than Legend... Infact there probably worse saying that legend is better...
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#62 Posted: 23:43:11 23/05/2009
smilie But TLoS does beat the oringals. Spyro has more powers, he can actually fly. It's more epic. . .And then there's Cynder, she was never in the orignals.
#63 Posted: 23:54:36 23/05/2009
You do realise your not gonna get anywhere... If you keep saying that legend is better than the orginals then your just as bad as anyone who says orginals are better than legend...
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#64 Posted: 00:43:31 24/05/2009
^ I agree. People seem to love TLOS better only because off the flying and playing as Cynder. I bet if DOTD didn't have those new features, then people wouldn't like DOTD as much.... It is not good to love a game and say it is the best just because off the flying and that Cynder is in them, seriously... smilie

Quote: Robo-Spyro
Quote: Cynder_543
Quote: ShadowDragon91

I agree, constantly saying it that is boring and lame is really starting to get really old and really fast.......

But you guys continue to trash the originals. So you think that it is okay for you to say that originals suck but it is not okay for us to say TLOS sucks? I think not. We have the right to trash it as much as you do because you trash the originals just as much, yet you don't seem to realise that. smilie If you guys stop dissing the originals, then I will stop dissing TLOS.

I may have kept dissing the old series a lot before, but I've changed. The original series are pretty good, I just like TLoS better.

What I mean is that some TLOS lovers are still ditch the originals and original lovers are still dissing TLOS. But TLOS lovers don't like it when original lovers ditch TLOS, they say things like "We get the point that you don't like TLOS! Just stop dissing the game already!!!" but they don't say anything when TLOS people ditch the originals. Original lovers get the point that TLOS lovers don't like our games, but do TLOS lovers pay attention? They don't, so why should we pay attention to them?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#65 Posted: 04:09:29 24/05/2009
Then there are those who are layered and have valid reasons as to why they find both Legends and Originals having good points and really bad points.

Here's the sugar coated side of both:

ORIGINALS:
- New idea of gameplay; you get to be a dragon.
- Hordes of Sidequests to go on.
- Large explorable worlds (in some cases)

LEGEND
- Thick Storyline and character traits
- Good music; very fitting for the environments its in.
- Makes the dragons seem less like monsters and actually seem like well, humans.

However, they have some extreme downfalls:

ORIGINALS:
- Originally intended as a spoof of Sonic; main reason why it got dumped off because lead character couldn't do more than just be "himself"
- Uninteresting storyline. You couldn't really care about the characters, which would result in less interest in playing sometime sooner or later.
- Extremely over-marketed, to the point that it annoyed most of the older, established gamers of the time.

LEGENDS:
- Too dang short; you can complete this whole trilogy in a week or less depending on just how good you are.
- Aggressive AI: I don't mind ambushes every now and then, but all the time? Eek!
- Over done Voice acting; I can say Cree Summers and Billy West are the only two VAs that actually are fit for the job. Besides, I'm not very fond of Elijah Wood being the VA of Spyro as you know (he's just too mellow and soft-sounding).

So yeah, everything has it's up and downs. Usually, I tend to ignore the flaws of the whole series because there are some people out there who don't even give a crap about Spyro in the first place (not like a certain plumber and hedgehog have anything to do with it).

Also, I think the real reason why people who are fans of the Legends that obsessed with them are loud about it is because of what exactly is out there ruling over gaming now.

- First person shooters, all of them either spoofs of Halo or Medal of Honor.
- Crime Sandbox games like that of GTA.
- Guitar Hero spoofs.
- JRPGs, Like Final Fantasy.
- Super Family Friendly Casual Games.
- Nintendo, as in the "nothing but hits" crowd of Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon.
- And the movie games.

Really, things like platformers, shoot em ups, simulations, adventure, and strategy game have all but disappeared. Let alone, most games are nothing but gore fests these days it seems, or are just rated M for money, but never good.

So yeah, there are some major factors at play here.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#66 Posted: 11:33:33 24/05/2009
Did anyone pay their attention to what I just said?

Why should we get mad at each other just because some guys like different things?
People never like the exact same things so is it really worth arguing for..
It's the truth!

Whatever you like, for whatever you fight..
Fans just flame, it's all the same..

TLoS has, as cleverly pointed above, something better than the Originals. And of cource vice verca..
Pointing out that TLoS is too serious, and some people only play it because of flying, and Cynder in't going to get you anywhere. Just like saying that the Originals have a weak story and are not adult enough does neither..
Some guys may like those games just because of those exact reasons..

So again, we have come to this: Theyre just opinions! Absolutely no reason to get mad for!

Has anyone ever tried making a topic fully for arguing? That way we could keep even some of that **** away from the other topics..
#67 Posted: 12:28:32 24/05/2009
I resepct there opinions but its just annoying when they keep saying it! And its just as annoying if people keep saying that TLoS is better than the orginals... You can say it once and we all know but then you have to say it again, and again and its annoying! If we stopped doing that then we might not be in this mess!
#68 Posted: 15:13:34 24/05/2009
Quote: Polar-krush
smilie But TLoS does beat the oringals. Spyro has more powers, he can actually fly. It's more epic. . .And then there's Cynder, she was never in the orignals.

ohh yes cynder a stupid dragon that evryone loves to much smilie and ohh i love how the free flight is not needed i DOTD smilie and i love how it got them grate 4/10 ratings
i like TLOS and cynder but you all just love it TOO much
#69 Posted: 16:08:16 24/05/2009
It gets a 4/10 rating because it doesn't involve blood and guns. =(

Hell, a remake of the original for the DS for instance would probably score the same thing because it doesn't have blood and guns.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#70 Posted: 16:41:40 24/05/2009
Oh, and I dont like how most people drool over DOTD just because you can fly and play as Cynder. Seriously, what is so great about those things? The free flight wasn't that awsome. And it wasn't hardly flying because you couldn't fly that heigh. And what is so fantastic about playing as Cynder. What is so great about playing as her? I don't see the big deal realy. OMG being able to play as Cynder and being able to fly! Big deal. And flying killed a mager joke in the Spyro games. And that is that Spyro wasn't suposed to fly. I guess that joke has gone down the gutter. And same goes with Spyro being around 11.... Does that mean that if they suddently change DOTD and made it that you can't fly anymore, does that mean that you will start to hate it just because it didn't have the flying?

I like the full-flight. The whole gliding system was getting pathetic.
Besides, they're dragons. Dragons are supposed to fly.
#71 Posted: 17:11:54 24/05/2009
Oh gawd.. here we go again..
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#72 Posted: 17:25:15 24/05/2009
Quote: XenoSpyro
Oh, and I dont like how most people drool over DOTD just because you can fly and play as Cynder. Seriously, what is so great about those things? The free flight wasn't that awsome. And it wasn't hardly flying because you couldn't fly that heigh. And what is so fantastic about playing as Cynder. What is so great about playing as her? I don't see the big deal realy. OMG being able to play as Cynder and being able to fly! Big deal. And flying killed a mager joke in the Spyro games. And that is that Spyro wasn't suposed to fly. I guess that joke has gone down the gutter. And same goes with Spyro being around 11.... Does that mean that if they suddently change DOTD and made it that you can't fly anymore, does that mean that you will start to hate it just because it didn't have the flying?

I like the full-flight. The whole gliding system was getting pathetic.
Besides, they're dragons. Dragons are supposed to fly.

Agreed over 100%
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#73 Posted: 18:26:22 24/05/2009
Maybe the reason why everyone is arguing so much is because of the game's general popularity; more people like Sonic than Spyro.

See this link to see what I mean here:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmw...OfFanJackassery
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#74 Posted: 20:29:57 24/05/2009
TLOS was the thing that got me bak into spyro and it also introduced more people to spyro
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
#75 Posted: 21:08:03 24/05/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
It gets a 4/10 rating because it doesn't involve blood and guns. =(

Hell, a remake of the original for the DS for instance would probably score the same thing because it doesn't have blood and guns.

well aint it odd Eternal Sonata got 8/10 no blood or guns on that smilie like i said i like TLOS but i hate people that love it TOO much
#76 Posted: 22:21:42 24/05/2009
Quote: spyromaster
TLOS was the thing that got me bak into spyro and it also introduced more people to spyro

First part, same here..."TLOS was the thing that got me bak into spyro"

2nd part may be true, but then we got the haters that think the series is degraded just because there are a hellalota changes.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#77 Posted: 07:28:11 25/05/2009
Well...

Half-life 2 beats you all smilie
LordRattler Ripto Gems: 1058
#78 Posted: 07:35:16 25/05/2009
TLOS Extreme Fans = Twilight Fans.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#79 Posted: 07:37:35 25/05/2009
Well...

Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#80 Posted: 07:41:05 25/05/2009

2nd part may be true, but then we got the haters that think the series is degraded just because there are a hellalota changes.

And then theres the screaming TLOS lovers that go insane when someone says that they don't love DOTD. smilie

I just don't get why people are like that? Why do TLOS fans kill someone if they don't like the game they love? Why must they bow down to the game and act like god is the creater of the game and that it is agains the rules if you don't like TLOS? It gets very anoying. Especily how most off use only like TLOS the best because off the flying that was only in DOTD. If you like TLOS only because off the flying, then that must mean you don't truly love TLOS.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
LordRattler Ripto Gems: 1058
#81 Posted: 07:41:36 25/05/2009
Quote: Jackson117
Well...

This is not the place to talk about Half-life 2

If you wish to talk about it, please do it in Idle Chatter.
#82 Posted: 08:46:29 25/05/2009
Quote: LordRattler
Quote: Jackson117
Well...

This is not the place to talk about Half-life 2

If you wish to talk about it, please do it in Idle Chatter.

ROFLMAO
Ownage...
#83 Posted: 09:41:52 25/05/2009
the Major TLOS guys are insain on the game smilie they spoilt DOTD for me poasting piks of malefor and spoiling who dies and crap smilie idiots
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#84 Posted: 10:15:36 25/05/2009

And then theres the screaming TLOS lovers that go insane when someone says that they don't love DOTD. smilie

I just don't get why people are like that? Why do TLOS fans kill someone if they don't like the game they love? Why must they bow down to the game and act like god is the creater of the game and that it is agains the rules if you don't like TLOS? It gets very anoying. Especily how most off use only like TLOS the best because off the flying that was only in DOTD. If you like TLOS only because off the flying, then that must mean you don't truly love TLOS.

hey i sed i went off it not that they were terrible
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#85 Posted: 13:23:24 25/05/2009
Let me sum this entire topic up in one sentance.

Major TLOS people are annoying, TOLS haters need to shut up about it and find somthing else to rant about, this topic was a waste of time.

Were only going over the same thing again and again.
#86 Posted: 13:41:22 25/05/2009
You forgot the thing about people who like both of the series equaly... Well... I know I'm annoyed... About both people who say TLoS sucks and people who are in love with TLoS and say the originals suck... At least the people who don't like TLoS don't go saying how much they 'love' the orginals...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:41:55 25/05/2009 by bionicle2809
Dark Gaia999 Ripto Gems: 199
#87 Posted: 13:45:32 25/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Tango, I was just posting my opinion, and you can't stop me from that.

TLoS Really got boring after a while.
#88 Posted: 13:46:39 25/05/2009
You forgot the thing about people who like both of the series equaly... Well... I know I'm annoyed... About both people who say TLoS sucks and people who are in love with TLoS and say the originals suck... At least the people who don't like TLoS don't go saying how much they 'love' the orginals...

That's because usually their not defending their case. There are hardly ANY topics saying the originals suck but loads on TLOS. I'm sure if there was a topic on the originals sucking people would be saying how great they are and how TLOS sucks.
#89 Posted: 13:48:54 25/05/2009
Well... At leat this is like the only time you've said that (apart for the first post) then I'm fine... It annoys me when people keep saying it...
#90 Posted: 13:51:02 25/05/2009
Said what? I don't repate myself unless it's a valid point and people are ignoring it.
Dark Gaia999 Ripto Gems: 199
#91 Posted: 13:53:19 25/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Said what? I don't repate myself unless it's a valid point and people are ignoring it.

He's talking to me, you know.
#92 Posted: 13:53:58 25/05/2009
Oh, didn't see you post.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#93 Posted: 17:09:52 25/05/2009
I like them both...we don't have to just like one or the other ;P
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#94 Posted: 17:52:53 25/05/2009
Right Byrn. I can't understand why there aren't others like us. Sure, I have bias against anything 90s, but if were growing up with me, you'd probably understand why.

*Awaits for somebody to make Goodwin's law come into affect soon*
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#95 Posted: 19:07:38 25/05/2009

I guess. The one questionable thing about the originals was just the target audience. It seems like the original games were marketed toward a younger audience, yet Spyro started on the PlayStation, a console marketed toward older gamers. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#96 Posted: 19:17:59 25/05/2009
You hate TLoS?

I don't care.

Besides, the old spyro is dead anyways.
Serpentis Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#97 Posted: 19:48:24 25/05/2009
It never ceases to amaze me that this argument just continually gets repeated over and over again. This is easy, let's do a quick break down here...

Old platformer Spyro? Not coming back.

Why? Because every source, every magazine and pretty much everyone who can read statistics can gather that the Platformer style stuff of the original just isn't coming back. That sort of game now accounts for less than 2% of the gaming market (and that remaining bit is taken up by mantles even more popular than Spyro, like Megaman).

So what does this mean? Gaming markets are fickle things. Over the past thirty years or so that gaming has existed, people have been changing their tunes rather quickly. Platforming used to be very popular but it isn't now. The genre outside of those that survive are rather dead. What we have now are games that attempt to appeal to the type of gamers that buy games now.

So which is better? Neither. Old and new, the games have their strengths and weaknesses.

Time and again these bloody threads keep popping up all over the place as though someone will actually care what the opinions are on the matter (not a shot at the original poster, just a general observation). As always, these arguments start and it's filled with drivel that, frankly, does little more than just show a lot of people to have way too much time on their hands that they actually sit in these forums waiting for some moment where they can hurl inflammatory posts into the mix.

I'll make it easy. It's the internet. No matter what you say there will always be some troll there to post the exact opposite to you in order to try and get your ire up. Such is how the flames get fed and why there are dozens of threads exactly like this one that never seem to end. This is as bad as arguing religion: new style versus old school. And last I checked, those arguments don't go that well either.

Many of you sound like you'd prefer to see the Spyro game series die completely. If that's your wish, stop buying the games (when obviously even the people who scream the loudest about how much the new games suck obviously bought them anyways). Everything here on this site that might actually be fun ends up eclipsed by these irritatingly divisive threads of old vs. new that, surprise surprise, don't do anything except show just how easy people are to goad into flame wars.

There has to be a bit of common ground here. You might as well try to find it. Because love it or hate it, Spyro is going in the direction it is now or the entire series dies. Those are the only two options now.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#98 Posted: 20:22:42 25/05/2009
Actually these little flame wars are beginning to become more entertaining than anything else. Whenever one side makes a comment directed at the other, it's immediately followed up by 10 flame-responses. Hilarious! XD
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#99 Posted: 21:34:06 25/05/2009
Quote: Serpentis
It never ceases to amaze me that this argument just continually gets repeated over and over again. This is easy, let's do a quick break down here...

Old platformer Spyro? Not coming back.

Why? Because every source, every magazine and pretty much everyone who can read statistics can gather that the Platformer style stuff of the original just isn't coming back. That sort of game now accounts for less than 2% of the gaming market (and that remaining bit is taken up by mantles even more popular than Spyro, like Megaman).

So what does this mean? Gaming markets are fickle things. Over the past thirty years or so that gaming has existed, people have been changing their tunes rather quickly. Platforming used to be very popular but it isn't now. The genre outside of those that survive are rather dead. What we have now are games that attempt to appeal to the type of gamers that buy games now.

So which is better? Neither. Old and new, the games have their strengths and weaknesses.

Time and again these bloody threads keep popping up all over the place as though someone will actually care what the opinions are on the matter (not a shot at the original poster, just a general observation). As always, these arguments start and it's filled with drivel that, frankly, does little more than just show a lot of people to have way too much time on their hands that they actually sit in these forums waiting for some moment where they can hurl inflammatory posts into the mix.

I'll make it easy. It's the internet. No matter what you say there will always be some troll there to post the exact opposite to you in order to try and get your ire up. Such is how the flames get fed and why there are dozens of threads exactly like this one that never seem to end. This is as bad as arguing religion: new style versus old school. And last I checked, those arguments don't go that well either.

Many of you sound like you'd prefer to see the Spyro game series die completely. If that's your wish, stop buying the games (when obviously even the people who scream the loudest about how much the new games suck obviously bought them anyways). Everything here on this site that might actually be fun ends up eclipsed by these irritatingly divisive threads of old vs. new that, surprise surprise, don't do anything except show just how easy people are to goad into flame wars.

There has to be a bit of common ground here. You might as well try to find it. Because love it or hate it, Spyro is going in the direction it is now or the entire series dies. Those are the only two options now.

You're probably the one of the few here who actually know what's going on.

The first paragraph is practically true. Most people out there who have played a video game will most likely say Sonic, Mario, or Megaman before even secondary famous games like Metroid. Spyro usually only gets a mention whenever somebody isn't obsessed with Japanland games and knows that America and Europe makes games too.

If you look at the very first games of 1960 (yes, the 60s), you'd be surprised that anyone would want to play them now, except back in the day, people thought it was the thing to do. Now it's been almost 50 years now for gaming, and we've gone from big 8-bit pixels and bleep and bloops to Ray-tracing polygons with full fledged MP3 tracks. The gaming industry is just as much to trends as music is.

As for me, I do plan on becoming a game developer some day, in which I've began to start looking at games from a completely different perspective. I've played several different kinds of games; platformers, RPGs, simulations, racing, shooter, FPS, shoot 'em ups, beat 'em ups, fighters, point and click, sandbox, text adventure, and puzzle games. There's just so much to understand it's not even funny.

Game development, creation, and evaluation is not easy. There's such a big demographic today that pleasing one small fraction of it will result in total failure of the game. Games need innovative gameplay (or a good concept in general), good controls, thick and good soundtacks, and if it has a story to it, a good story that can keep the player hooked and actually wanting to keep playing the game.

As for Spyro's case, well, Sierra/Activision's got to do what they know will work. After all, Insomniac and Universal didn't seem to give a crap about it enough if they sold it off to somebody else (which still makes me wonder about the whole series in general), which is one thing you must never do with your creations if you really do want them to succeed. =/
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#100 Posted: 21:17:30 26/05/2009
Old Spyro's not dead, we're keeping him alive just debating here smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me