Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > You anti-diespyro people...your idiots.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
You anti-diespyro people...your idiots. [CLOSED]
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#51 Posted: 01:50:11 14/05/2009
Just another day with the Spyro Fan-dumb.... =\
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#52 Posted: 02:11:10 14/05/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Yeah, quality of work does say a lot about people.

Yes , and maybe not being a stalker .
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#53 Posted: 08:28:34 14/05/2009
Quote: Jackson117
WHO cares Making fun of the furries is way better......

I mean i don't hate the furries just that sexal part of them.

Well, just be careful that you don't make some multicolored winged inflatable fox-cat-wolf mix hybrid in leather mad because I've never seen anyone who can call you nearly every cuss word in the book and tell you to put your mouth on... never mind.

Oh well, Freud was right and rule 34 are unfortunately at work here. =/

Oh yeah, I'm technically a "furry", although I like reptilian and bird anthros better and more.

Well i don't hate furies in fact im cool with them. it's just that i hate the sexal part... (the part where fanfics go nuts and have HumanXKrystal fox action type) and the Sick humans in the world that molester dogs for fun...I HATE THOSE GUYS.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#54 Posted: 02:25:54 15/05/2009
WHO cares Making fun of the furries is way better......

I mean i don't hate the furries just that sexal part of them.

Well, just be careful that you don't make some multicolored winged inflatable fox-cat-wolf mix hybrid in leather mad because I've never seen anyone who can call you nearly every cuss word in the book and tell you to put your mouth on... never mind.

Oh well, Freud was right and rule 34 are unfortunately at work here. =/

Oh yeah, I'm technically a "furry", although I like reptilian and bird anthros better and more.

Well i don't hate furies in fact im cool with them. it's just that i hate the sexal part... (the part where fanfics go nuts and have HumanXKrystal fox action type) and the Sick humans in the world that molester dogs for fun...I HATE THOSE GUYS.

Yeah, I understand what you mean by that... that's one of the reasons why I left Fur Affinity a long time ago for too... =/
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
TheDarkCynder Green Sparx Gems: 332
#55 Posted: 23:55:02 25/05/2009
Eh, anyone know BlazeTheFireDragon? Alot of people are suspecting he IS DieSpyro, as a comment on a Youtube account from him was, "My old account was DieSpyro :'(" But eh.. I don't really care much about DieSpyro. He has his territory and I have mine.
---
Though storm winds may blow, then among them I will be, for without the rain no seed would grow. http://dragcave.net/user/TheDarkCynder- Click eggs. do it.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#56 Posted: 01:55:17 26/05/2009
DieSpyro is just a successful troll. He succeeded in attracting all sorts of negative responses... thus the attention he so desires. Any person who comments on his videos or reports them for any reason is contributing just as much to this so-called "Flame War" as DieSpyro. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#57 Posted: 21:26:26 26/05/2009
What a troubled person... It never ceases to amaze me how people can get caught up in these petty arguments. What DieSpyro is doing doesn't mean anything, it doesn't do anything to Spyro or us as fans. Pure folly, don't get snared just let them use their life up on pointless self made missions.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:39 26/05/2009 by Byrn
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#58 Posted: 23:42:02 26/05/2009
Quote: TheDarkCynder
Eh, anyone know BlazeTheFireDragon? Alot of people are suspecting he IS DieSpyro, as a comment on a Youtube account from him was, "My old account was DieSpyro :'(" But eh.. I don't really care much about DieSpyro. He has his territory and I have mine.

The confusion is BlazeTheFireDragon is a chick thats on the dragons side.

Someone made a mimicking account with a similar name but the capitols were different. Whoever it is, is trying to ruin the original Blaze's rep.
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#59 Posted: 05:34:08 27/05/2009
Its because DieSpyro doesn't just make fun of Spyro, but stalks fans and flams/trolls/makes fun of them as well. He shows inappropriate pictures to a fan with their real name and cussing.
Laurathedragon Green Sparx Gems: 133
#60 Posted: 12:01:14 27/05/2009
SHE isn't. Diespyro copied her account
---
What D.O.T.D really means. Don't Offend The Dragons!
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#61 Posted: 06:15:15 28/05/2009
Quote: black dragon
Its because DieSpyro doesn't just make fun of Spyro, but stalks fans and flams/trolls/makes fun of them as well. He shows inappropriate pictures to a fan with their real name and cussing.

I get worried sometimes 'cause he might attack me
(he fails before he starts) smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me