First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What glitches have you encoutered? [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#51 Posted: 16:51:50 27/05/2009
Cynder once half fell through the ground in the destroyer's mouth. When I played as her the camera showed all the background scenery (valley, grass, trees etc) so I had to play as Spyro. I walked off a bit and she appeared from nowhere behind him!
I always get this glitch thing where Spyro can't quite reach the platform Cynder's on (or the other way round) so the character not being played suddenly appears beside the one I'm playing as.
I had a wierd glitch on the DS, where spyro fell through the ground to the bottom below the level. He sort of hovered, without falling and dying, at the bottom of the level, and I couldn't attack, brethe fire or change character.
Once, on the DS, an enimy (without moving legs) Slid off the platform it was on. It slid sideways and fell! I found it on a lower platform, normal. There was another DS glitch I can't remember.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#52 Posted: 18:23:27 29/05/2009
when i went to beat malefore for the 2nd time when he breathed his convexsity breath were he was ment to stop he didnt so he was fighting with convexsity breath still coming out his mouth but it didn't hurt me or nothing
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
spyro52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1746
#53 Posted: 11:01:46 30/05/2009
flying thorugh wallz and killing cynder without the game ending
---
Portal 2 is brilliant smilie
Spyros girl Green Sparx Gems: 346
#54 Posted: 13:18:27 30/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
Awesome glitch! Don't know how I did it, but me and my sister were on the Destroyer and we were on his right foreleg. We were fighting and all the sudden Spyro was glowing! like a stuck comet dash! It was so awesome and Cynder's Cloak of Shadows was stuck in the ground, so when I was doing it somewhere else, I disappeared!!!! So Awesome!

Wow very glitchy...
---
This account is no longer in use, thank you.
#55 Posted: 13:19:35 30/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you for all of your glitches I will enjoy reading them.
---
#56 Posted: 14:08:49 30/05/2009 | Topic Creator
This is a video I just watched
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me