Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > ideas for new spyro game(we need them)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
ideas for new spyro game(we need them) [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#51 Posted: 15:35:06 07/03/2009
Quote: Aura24
She'll probably do the Spyro game in the LoS universe, ratchet. That is if she actually makes it.

I heard her say she's going to send a script into Serra, and they will make her game.

Which will neve happen.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#52 Posted: 15:41:52 07/03/2009
I know. Sierra won't accept ideas from fans, since Mike Graham(one of the two producers of the LoS trilogy) is the only one that will carry the torch in making another Spyro game. If they do, then there will be a unstoppable commotion and many fans will send in more ideas for the next Spyro games, which will lead to chaos.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#53 Posted: 16:03:50 13/03/2009
I had a great idea. Or at least in my world. I really liked in
Munitions Forge the riding the cart chasing the train.

How about in a future game, in co-op you could ride a pumper car on the tracks. Maybe they could run into Mole-Yair and help them mine like transporting TNT.
---
Don't mess with JAK
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#54 Posted: 02:13:55 14/03/2009
^That would be a good side quest by the way... Besides, just like with the monkeys, it had some DKC nostalgia attached to it. XP
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#55 Posted: 11:33:26 14/03/2009
spyroluva, YOU CAN'T FLY!!! And don't even bother making this script and everything because there is a %100 chance that Serra will NOT make your game! Oh, and please stop acting like your 6! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#56 Posted: 15:58:12 14/03/2009
Here's an Idea...

Red: Spyro, at last. Oh, and little Cynder too, I seem to be most fortunate today!
[DarkSpyro strides to Red's side.]
Spyro: I'll stop you Red!
Red: How will you do that?
Spyro: Sigh... yu Do know I've beaten MALEFOR, the Dark Master AND Gaul AND Cynder.
Red: [He laughs at Spyro] Dear boy, Malefor was like a Toy compared to what I am. He's pathetic. HAH! Do you think you can stop me? Then you are so wrong.
Cynder: What are you doing Red?
Red: I am creating an army of... wait. It would be unwise to reveal my plans. I should just Kill you know.
Spyro: Here we go again! [HEand Cynder get into cool battle poses and the boss begins]
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#57 Posted: 20:52:25 14/03/2009
"Being a villian, you are under contract, required to reveal your plans to us before you get rid of us." ~Yakko Warner

It may be diffrent. I havn't heard him say it for a while.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:02:19 18/03/2009 by JAK
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#58 Posted: 21:54:21 14/03/2009
GOT ONE:
-----------------------P1----------P2--------P3---------P4
4-Player Coop - Spyro -> Cynder -> Flame -> Ember
Singleplayer has all 4 and can switch between only Spyro and Ember
Each with different abilities

24 Player Dragon Duel (aka Deathmatch) Customizable dragon looks
and you can select being Male or Female depending on who you are.

NOTE: All are MY ideas for a future game on XBox360, Playstation 3 and Wii, provided you have internet access and XboxLive, Playstation Network and what ever the Wii uses for internet accounts.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#59 Posted: 04:21:12 15/03/2009
Well that sounds like a good idea...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#60 Posted: 09:19:30 15/03/2009
Yes. For the boss against red you couls fight him at this Castle with lavafalls and lava EVERYWHERE! And you could be Flying to fight him.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#61 Posted: 14:01:32 18/03/2009
I was wondering. Do you think Cynder will get a dragonfly? Mabey Sparx finds a girlfreind, Krome as a name perhaps? Okay most likely not.
---
Don't mess with JAK
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me