Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Really... [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#51 Posted: 03:03:49 03/01/2018
Quote: Trix Master 100
You have the right to express yourself, but

Quote: Your signature before the mod change and your change
"Screw Fandoms"

is relatively rude and could start issues. I discussed this with several other mods so it just ended up cutting that part off.

Edit: We also did remove other users signatures in the past for offensive content so don't start the whole "Clique hypocrite" stuff.

Can I ask which Mods exactly did you talk to that agreed on this change? Not starting the Clique thing, just wondering on how many were consulted on this.

Quote: KeybasHedKey
I said my signature wasn't offensive at all, that's pure censorship!

That's your thought. Telling people to "Screw off" is offensive and fight starting. Learn and get over it.

I'm sorry, but I've seen worse that had nothing done with them. Can I be shown CLEAR guidelines as to what is Offensive and not allowed, and what gets a pass? Also, please do not link me to the Forum Rules as they have been broken on several occasions, just in this topic alone, yet no action has been taken.

You also shouldn't be joining in on the gang attacking keybash, instead should be CONDEMNING them and stopping it.

Edit: Also making fun of spelling errors is childlike. People use different devices to browse, be is a ds, phone, laptop, or a ****ing apple watch. Spelling mistakes don't mean anything.

Quote: CAV
...Screw fandoms is a potentially offensive signature? Seriously?

Gonna side with Keybash on this one. Could've been a lot worse and while she's overreacted in the past (and somewhat is here), completely disregarding her issues with Wendy ad campaigns doesn't help the situation whatsoever.

I have to agree. Much worse has been said/posted by many other users, something that has nothing to do with this site has no right to be forcefully deleted.

Really, everyday is the same thing, I get scolded by people, getting always a stab in the back, i'm always wrong, everything I say is offensive, i'm such a horrible person and I should feel bad, people only want me to kick me out of places.

THEN LEAVE. I'm trying to take your side, but you can't keep whining and crying every few weeks because of something that happened, threaten to leave, and then come right back. If there isn't a reason to stay, THEN DON'T. If you're being attacked/bullied, why stay. Your actions bring this about, your tendency to overreact brings this. You're easy bait to attack, just like Windemup was, just like Eevee was, just like Ash Starkindle was. Grow up, i'm telling you in the kindest way possible.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:11:58 03/01/2018 by DragonCamo
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 03:04:28 03/01/2018
[User Posted Image]

- - -
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#53 Posted: 03:08:58 03/01/2018
Quote: DragonCamo
Edit: Also making fun of spelling errors is childlike. People use different devices to browse, be is a ds, phone, laptop, or a ****ing apple watch. Spelling mistakes don't mean anything.

IIRC, English might not be Keybash's native language anyway.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#54 Posted: 03:17:34 03/01/2018
I said my signature wasn't offensive at all, that's pure censorship!

That's your thought. Telling people to "Screw off" is offensive and fight starting. Learn and get over it.

I'm sorry, but I've seen worse that had nothing done with them. Can I be shown CLEAR guidelines as to what is Offensive and not allowed, and what gets a pass? Also, please do not link me to the Forum Rules as they have been broken on several occasions, yet no action has been taken.

You also shouldn't be joining in on the gang attacking keybash, instead should be CONDEMNING them and stopping it.

Haven't agreed with a post so much for a long time. Honestly, I've never read the Forum Rules, and I don't care to - from what I can tell, they're hardly ever referred to, and most decisions are made based on what the hivemind (or, in some cases, just a mod) thinks of the situation. Having rules seems pretty pointless by now, considering how trivial they are.

And yeah, as I said above, I think this is another good example of mods letting their emotions cloud their judgement. I'm willing to bet the main reason Trix wants this topic closed is just so she can be on the "winning side", AKA have her opinion be among the final words and not letting anyone try to defend Keybas. Because it seems people here, even mods, like to gang up on users when the opportunity arises.

On another, related note...

**** you, Trix Master 100!

**** you, KeybasHedKey!

...Now, which of these quotes would be more likely to get deleted?
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#55 Posted: 03:19:37 03/01/2018
I feel less like this topic should be closed and more like it should be scoured from every area of the Internet.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#56 Posted: 03:20:50 03/01/2018
gonna have to agree with Keybash

just like, seriously

Doesn't everyone here hate fandoms
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#57 Posted: 03:21:27 03/01/2018
Quote: AmbushFan

I'm sorry, but I've seen worse that had nothing done with them. Can I be shown CLEAR guidelines as to what is Offensive and not allowed, and what gets a pass? Also, please do not link me to the Forum Rules as they have been broken on several occasions, yet no action has been taken.

Haven't agreed with a post so much for a long time. Honestly, I've never read the Forum Rules, and I don't care to - from what I can tell, they're hardly ever referred to, and most decisions are made based on what the hivemind (or, in some cases, just a mod) thinks of the situation. Having rules seems pretty pointless by now, considering how trivial they are.

And yeah, as I said above, I think this is another good example of mods letting their emotions cloud their judgement. I'm willing to bet the main reason Trix wants this topic closed is just so she can be on the "winning side", AKA have her opinion be among the final words and not letting anyone try to defend Keybas. Because it seems people here, even mods, like to gang up on users when the opportunity arises.

**** you, KeybasHedKey!

Don't escalate it nor paint it as the mods are always the wrong ones. Trix is right for wanting to close this thread. I just felt like I need to question things before it was. Your post is uncalled for.
Both of those quotes should be deleted.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:14 03/01/2018 by DragonCamo
#58 Posted: 03:24:33 03/01/2018

**** you, KeybasHedKey!

dear god guys

I think my theory has been proven

Skyfan truely did kill Ambushfan and take his account
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#59 Posted: 03:25:52 03/01/2018
Welp since the thread isn't closed. I guess I'll have to explain the missing context. In public

See KeyBash is taking a issue that was on a Discord server from site to site. Basically the issue was KeyBash's behavior issues on people having fun and multi-shipping and etc with in a fan base of a franchise, resulting in her being kicked from server. Then she kind of mentioned the issue on deviantart about how she hates it and she's not really apologizing for her going out of her way of telling people what they can and cannot do in a fandom/with franchise characters and calling them names (She did call people "Idiotic" for having fun in a fandom in this very thread btw. In case you missed it). Now it seems she's dragging that issue over here which is the line cross.

Sure maybe "Screw Fandoms" isn't the worse text, but with the context of her bringing said issues and probably lashing it out on users over in this forum site is the problem. If that makes sense.

That's just the summary of it, there's some very not okay things she has said in the discord server and got users to gang up on another in some cases about the ban. But like a decent person, I am not really gonna disclose those posts.

Oh and btw 2 other mods agree to the small signature removal, I will disclose their names publicly because it seems more like sending a mob to their door step and I don't want to do that.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#60 Posted: 03:30:13 03/01/2018
Welp since the thread isn't closed. I guess I'll have to explain the missing context. In public

See KeyBash is taking a issue that was on a Discord server from site to site. Basically the issue was KeyBash's behavior issues on people having fun and multi-shipping and etc with in a fan base of a franchise, resulting in her being kicked from server. Then she kind of mentioned the issue on deviantart about how she hates it and she's not really apologizing for her going out of her way of telling people what they can and cannot do in a fandom/with franchise characters and calling them names (She did call people "Idiotic" for having fun in a fandom in this very thread btw. In case you missed it). Now it seems she's dragging that issue over here which is the line cross.

Sure maybe "Screw Fandoms" isn't the worse text, but with the context of her bringing said issues and probably lashing it out on users over in this forum site is the problem. If that makes sense.

That's just the summary of it, there's some very not okay things she has said in the discord server and got users to gang up on another in some cases about the ban. But like a decent person, I am not really gonna disclose those posts.

Oh and btw 2 other mods agree to the small signature removal, I will disclose their names publicly because it seems more like sending a mob to their door step and I don't want to do that.

2!!

Wait, how many mods are on this site

Is it only 3?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#61 Posted: 03:32:47 03/01/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

2!!

Is it only 3?

Well 3 in total agreed (if you count one self). But there's so many inactive mods I'd be surprised to get 4 responses on a issue from not the same mod.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#62 Posted: 03:33:25 03/01/2018

**** you, KeybasHedKey!

dear god guys

Oh for ****'s sake. This isn't even the first time I've been accused of being hacked, either.

I am who I am. And, in case it wasn't clear, I am not in a great mood right now. But go ahead. Start ****ting on me, if that makes you happy. At least someone will be.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#63 Posted: 03:34:59 03/01/2018

I was gaining a bit of an impression with that. And yeah, it's more a contextual issue that seems like her pouting and wanting a bit of attention, as seems rather common tbh. Still, it's a signature and not making a whole topic or an array of PT/RT/Confessions posts calling specific people out and trying to start things. As long as the other side doesn't call her out for it and let's her pout in her little corner, I don't see how there would've been a problem. It's an off-site issue that had no real impact here other than a signature that wasn't directly calling anyone out. This makes so that I don't see how it makes for dS staff's jurisdiction to act until she starts causing real trouble and breaking dS rules, which she hasn't. If anything, removing it just takes the bait that would've otherwise been ignored.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#64 Posted: 03:35:27 03/01/2018

**** you, KeybasHedKey!

dear god guys

Oh for ****'s sake. This isn't even the first time I've been accused of being hacked, either.

I am who I am. And, in case it wasn't clear, I am not in a great mood right now. But go ahead. Start ****ting on me, if that makes you happy. At least someone will be.

Gonna be honest with you

I'm not trying to make fun of you
I'm mainly making fun of skyfan, but sorry if that offended you
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#65 Posted: 03:37:49 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator

Stop stalking my Deviantart. Just let me back in there.
#66 Posted: 03:39:46 03/01/2018

dear god guys

Gonna be honest with you

I'm not trying to make fun of you
I'm mainly making fun of skyfan, but sorry if that offended you

Doesn't matter. All of you will always find some reason to hate someone else, simply because you love to hate, it seems. Like now. As soon as someone makes a mistake, there are 60 posts of nothing but a flame war. Pretty much the only time this ****hole sees any activity - and it's just to hate.

So let's all ****ing hate each other. Because that's what we all love to do.
---
#67 Posted: 03:42:10 03/01/2018

Thank you for the context, I understand the situation a bit better now.
Keybash is wrong in her attack on other users, however, that wasn't the issue I was bringing into question. Her behavior towards others and her signature are very much different. The signature isn't directed towards a single user, nor is it meant to start fights. It is harmless.
I still must ask, however, if the signature was all that was brought onto this site, why was it deleted for behavior off site? As far as I have seen, and please do correct me if I am wrong, she hasn't brought that behavior towards anyone on ds recently, assuming her behavior on the discord chat and deviantart are recent. I'm not exactly sure how the rules work with things like DS discord, as the chatzy incidents only serve to confuse it more, but what exactly does count as "off site." Does the Ds discord count as on site? What about the chatzy's posted, or even the Group Draws that existed awhile ago?
Behavior off site shouldn't affect how she is treated on this site as long as it isn't brought here. Her signature might have been based from events off site, but the fact is it had nothing to do with anything on-site

2!!

Is it only 3?

Only 3 mods are tasked with watching S&N, 2 out of the 3 would be enough.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#68 Posted: 03:44:06 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Stop spying on me, seems that you think i'm lying.
#69 Posted: 03:44:36 03/01/2018
Quote: Seiki

I was gaining a bit of an impression with that. And yeah, it's more a contextual issue that seems like her pouting and wanting a bit of attention, as seems rather common tbh. Still, it's a signature and not making a whole topic or an array of PT/RT/Confessions posts calling specific people out and trying to start things. As long as the other side doesn't call her out for it and let's her pout in her little corner, I don't see how there would've been a problem. It's an off-site issue that had no real impact here other than a signature that wasn't directly calling anyone out. This makes so that I don't see how it makes for dS staff's jurisdiction to act until she starts causing real trouble and breaking dS rules, which she hasn't. If anything, removing it just takes the bait that would've otherwise been ignored.

Considering that her approach with the issue wasn't too specific (Least not all the time. She did mention the KH fandom, but it seems to a general where-ever what-ever she wants to talk about issue). It was pretty vague. Didn't ya know that usually vague blogging actually causes more trouble (And anxiety issues with some people)? It's like saying "Oh those kinds of people" it could refer to a race or a mental set of people. Which could be taken either way without context and still be offensive in a sense.

Either way it just seemed like she was taking an issue from off site and sticking it in a site that shouldn't have this issue. Or at least keep the issue from crossing sites.
---
icon from Empoh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#70 Posted: 03:44:51 03/01/2018

My issue is that the context behind that signature is based on something outside of (and likely unrelated) to the site. While the signature is goading people to ask what happened, she didn't make any topics bringing in her dirty laundry or directing attacks at users here. Without the context the signature looks completely harmless, and honestly even with it it doesn't sound like much.

She also didn't call specific people idiotic, more than noted how "idiotic some people can be". How is this any different from what everyone else here does when making fun of trends and mainstream culture? Some have even gone further and used words like "retarded" or "autistic".

Doesn't matter. All of you will always find some reason to hate someone else, simply because you love to hate, it seems. Like now. As soon as someone makes a mistake, there are 60 posts of nothing but a flame war. Pretty much the only time this ****hole sees any activity - and it's just to hate.

So let's all ****ing hate each other. Because that's what we all love to do.

Chill. It wasn't intentional.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:30 03/01/2018 by CAV
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#71 Posted: 03:46:21 03/01/2018
if you want a full list of the mods on this site, you can refer to site help and suggestions, all of our names are listed on top. :)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#72 Posted: 03:48:21 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Like I said don't spy on my other sites.
#73 Posted: 03:49:41 03/01/2018

just as you have a right to not be censored, people have a right to go where ever they please
---
#74 Posted: 03:50:49 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12

just as you have a right to not be censored, people have a right to go where ever they please

No, that's just making me look like a bad guy and people well witchhunt me, and attack me.

So what if I despise the KH Fandom?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:41 03/01/2018 by KeybasHedKey
#75 Posted: 03:55:01 03/01/2018

No, that's just making me look like a bad guy and people well witchhunt me, and attack me.

So what if I despise the KH Fandom?

so its not okay for people to do what they want, but its wrong for you to be censored?

meh whatever i dont feel like arguing with you. i said what i wanted too. good night
---
#76 Posted: 03:57:03 03/01/2018

Keybash is wrong in her attack on other users, however, that wasn't the issue I was bringing into question. Her behavior towards others and her signature are very much different. The signature isn't directed towards a single user, nor is it meant to start fights. It is harmless.
I still must ask, however, if the signature was all that was brought onto this site, why was it deleted for behavior off site? As far as I have seen, and please do correct me if I am wrong, she hasn't brought that behavior towards anyone on ds recently, assuming her behavior on the discord chat and deviantart are recent. I'm not exactly sure how the rules work with things like DS discord, as the chatzy incidents only serve to confuse it more, but what exactly does count as "off site." Does the Ds discord count as on site? What about the chatzy's posted, or even the Group Draws that existed awhile ago?
Behavior off site shouldn't affect how she is treated on this site as long as it isn't brought here. Her signature might have been based from events off site, but the fact is it had nothing to do with anything on-site

I'm usually for not punishing people for off-site stuff, because everyone acts different on a site. But this more of seemingly to bring an issue to a site with rules that say "please don't".

Like people posting links to chatzys and such is fine as long as it's a chatzy that doesn't bring the drama here or shows porn 24/7 (remember it's illegal to show a minor under 18 porn in the US). It's the sin city rule, whatever happens Vegas should stay in Vegas and if the issue continues outside of Vegas it's gonna be a huge problem.
---
icon from Empoh
#77 Posted: 03:57:11 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah shame me because I like a certain ship or a character...

I really don't like people who dislike Kairi.
#78 Posted: 03:57:20 03/01/2018

Sounds to me like "going wherever they please" isn't exactly what's happening here. Her signature got censored for something that had nothing to do with this website - I don't think the mods just wandered about here. Problems should stay where they are, rather than bringing them somewhere else.

And, before anyone mentions that it was Keybas who "brought it onto this website" - her signature was out-of-context. It had nothing about other websites or anything, it's you who are bringing the issue over here.
---
#79 Posted: 04:01:05 03/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Also can we talk that she doesn't tolarate me at all, not only people around here.

What do she wants? WHAT IS IT?
#80 Posted: 04:03:47 03/01/2018
Either way, I guess we ****ed up again because it was out of context even though it seemed like she wanted to start the same issue over here so. Is there any other things we need to discuss in this thread? If not please close the thread it outstayed it's welcome anyways.
---
icon from Empoh
#81 Posted: 04:05:27 03/01/2018

I'm usually for not punishing people for off-site stuff, because everyone acts different on a site. But this more of seemingly to bring an issue to a site with rules that say "please don't".

Like people posting links to chatzys and such is fine as long as it's a chatzy that doesn't bring the drama here or shows porn 24/7 (remember it's illegal to show a minor under 18 porn in the US). It's the sin city rule, whatever happens Vegas should stay in Vegas and if the issue continues outside of Vegas it's gonna be a huge problem.

If that is the mods decision, I will go with it. I understand where you're coming from, so i'll end my argument

However, If I were to change my signature to "Really? Right in Front of my Salad?" does that mean there is a risk of me posting a pornographic video on this site?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me