Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Things that should be in the next Spyro game
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Things that should be in the next Spyro game [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#51 Posted: 23:14:34 13/02/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
1.Portals
2.Puzzles
3.Side tasks/missions
4.Collectables
5.Unlockables (images, video, power ups hidden bonus areas)
6.Old characters (Bentley, Elora, Hunter, Zoe, Agent9, Sheila, Srgnt. Byrd, The Professor)
7.New characters (Cynder, Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador, Manweersmalls, Atlowa)
8.Comedy! No more dark storyline!
9.Old character personalities (Hunter must be easily frightened and funny/goofy, Spyro must be spunky; no more sad uncertainty ALMOST ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE AS THEY WERE IN THE INSOMNIAC ERA!)
10.Make Sparx funny like he was In ANB and TEN.
11.Revamp Cynder's personality (more spunky like old Spyro, smart aleky, tough, dark but not evil)
12.Return Cyril and Volteer to the way they were in ANB (Cyril: Snooty/ haughty/contemptive(sp?); Volteer: Hyper/wide vocabulary/talkative)
13.HUGE levels to explore (climable serfaces, swimming, underwater areas, Super high flying but with time limits, hidden areas, secret paths, hidden items, etc)
14.Beautiful and creative/imaginative worlds.

There! It's a mouthful, but it would be a rockn' game!

I want to add more stuff, but most of it came from other users in the thread.
All flight levels, unlockable characters, underwater levels, unlockable games, levels where you can only be one character, SLIDES! WEEE!, Airial worlds like Cloudy Domain, Power up portals like in Spyro 2, and an RPG-ish game where you have to learn indevidual ablilities as you want to and where you level up, and you could learn magicand mental abilities like in Shadow Legacy. Also, the guardians from Shadow Legacy and A Hero's Tail should return, along with the LOS Guardians.

It would be so cool if it were like Fable where you could be good or evil! Also like Fable, there should be optional courting; there would be whole be whole towns of dragons, all of whom you could interact with. You could speak to females using variety of expressions programmed into the game and get them to fall in love with you. You could also make friends who would come fight with you.

Gems should be currency and your powers should be limitless.There would be vendors who would sell you some armor (but rarer, more powerful peices needed to be won/found), upgrades, health, and armor repairs. Money bags should return but he would only be in the main city; the rest of the vendors would be bears like him.

STEWART COPELAND MUST DO THE SOUNDTRACK! EL would d the graphics coz DotD was GORGEOUS!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#52 Posted: 23:44:28 13/02/2009
Well that's if Mr. Copeland WANTS to come back. You must realize that VG music composers get really bad treatment because most companies view music as an extra unneeded thing.

Of course, Jerry Martin is pretty good at cooking up jazz pieces as well as some orchestral stuff. (in case you're wondering, Martin does music for the Sims and the Sim City games) I don't think he would mind doing this.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#53 Posted: 07:32:44 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Quote: Lavagolem
BRING.....BACK.....OLD.....SPYRO! DO IT! I wants a game that you don't beat in 2 days! And Spyro looked weird in DOTD! And what is with everyone wanting Spyro? Srsly.

This is a Spyro site, most people will be wanting Spyro.

Sorry, I meant mature Spyro, but my computer is retarted and won't type right. LOL.
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#54 Posted: 07:32:05 27/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I have an awesome idea for a main boss. His name is Wyrm, and he's a wyrm (Snake-dragon thing). I might put a picture of him on here someday.
Also Sparx is your life again.
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#55 Posted: 06:56:50 28/02/2009
I got something.

Crash must make a cameo.

Im okay as long as Everyone is back and they revamp cynder and ember.

Also make flame more a main Character(maybe like aiding friend)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me