First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I don't get the ending! *SPOILERS!* [CLOSED]
Fireblader70 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#51 Posted: 22:37:38 01/02/2009
I'd love more, but can you explain one thing please? Did Cynder actually lure Spyro to the Well of Souls or not, or was Malefor lying? Just checking
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkSpyro58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#52 Posted: 23:56:54 01/02/2009
She was captured by Gaul and the Apes, not of her own free will. When you hear the tone in her voice in Dawn of the Dragon, she seemed confused. Gaul knew how to free Malefor, but in order to get Spyro to go to the Well of Souls he needed bait. That's where Cynder comes in, he captured Cynder and used her as Bait. But since Gaul was killed before Malefor came back to life, Malefor thanked Cynder for freeing him not knowing that Gaul actually freed him. So basically Malefor thanked the wrong person. I think that's why he cursed the Apes thinking that Cynder actually freed him and the Apes did not.
---
EVIL, and PROUD OF IT!!! I am Dark58!!!
Fireblader70 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#53 Posted: 07:36:35 02/02/2009
Ah ok, thanks smilie
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
spyro92 Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#54 Posted: 16:04:44 02/02/2009
Hey I guess that there maybe more TLoS cuz look at the ending, its not finish and theres no "THE END" sign. LOL!

other than that, Ignitus became the chronicler Cuz he is the new chronicler for this new age.

1 more thing that I dont understand is that why they didn't go back to sparx? like that...
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
#55 Posted: 21:33:53 02/02/2009
I was thinking about that and I came to a very simple explanation. If the world is coming back together and the part of the world where Sparx and the Elders were on was already together. Then Spyro and Cynder probably had no choice but to escape from another direction. Like in those cartoons where the hero is shrunk and put inside somebody's body. But before the end;he or she starts to grow and they have to escape like from the nose, mouth, or ear. Same scenario, but Spyro had Dragon Time!
---
BLOWHARD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1395
#56 Posted: 22:24:40 02/02/2009
I think that Spyro and Cynder were probably heading back to Sparx and the others. They had just escaped so they were probably on there way back. All that matters is that Spyro and Cynder are alive!
---
Awww Spyro
#57 Posted: 22:29:17 02/02/2009
True enough. I would have to agree about them heading back home. I wouldn't want to leave Sparx alone with Terrador, I think Terrador would kill Sparx if he didn't shut up!!!
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#58 Posted: 10:06:28 08/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro58
She was captured by Gaul and the Apes, not of her own free will. When you hear the tone in her voice in Dawn of the Dragon, she seemed confused. Gaul knew how to free Malefor, but in order to get Spyro to go to the Well of Souls he needed bait. That's where Cynder comes in, he captured Cynder and used her as Bait. But since Gaul was killed before Malefor came back to life, Malefor thanked Cynder for freeing him not knowing that Gaul actually freed him. So basically Malefor thanked the wrong person. I think that's why he cursed the Apes thinking that Cynder actually freed him and the Apes did not.

I agree with this. I don't think Cynder is evil at all. But maby in TEN, she wasn't fully free from the darkness. But I still agree with what DarkSpyro58 said.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#59 Posted: 18:11:33 08/02/2009
I agree with you. But like ignitus said... Cynder is not Evil... she have been corrupted by the Malefor. Now she is back with Spyro... smilie
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
#60 Posted: 03:14:52 09/02/2009
Which gives way(If they continue the Story) for Cynder to be in every The Legend of Spyro game. *ALL CYNDER FANS REJOICE*
---
#61 Posted: 15:50:09 09/02/2009
Yeah! cool... I like it when there r together. so sweet...
---
Call me Xanver.
#62 Posted: 23:46:00 09/02/2009
Same HERE!!!
---
#63 Posted: 10:18:21 10/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I agree! All I want now is a story about CYNDER!!! Oh, and maby one more TLOS game. In that game, they can make DOTD, at the end, make alot more sence.

EDIT: Na.... I think continuing TLOS is the best way to go.... Spyro started to get rather bad after when ETD came out. TLOS has brang Spyro back up again.

I think my 'stile' of wrighting has improven!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#64 Posted: 01:58:37 11/02/2009
Yep! I would have to agree!
---
#65 Posted: 09:09:16 11/02/2009
me too... I agree with both of you... smilie
---
Call me Xanver.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#66 Posted: 03:02:08 16/02/2009
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Quote: Shrazer320
"When a dragon dies, he does not truly leave this world. Instead, his soul spirit lives on, binding with nature, offering hope."

Did you listen to Ignitus? Jeeze!

And, that wasn't a fury; Spyro went all godmod and fixed the planet. As for why they didn't return to the others, it's because EL or whoever the hell made the game spent a week working on it, and then had pizza parties until the budget ran out.

moarletters

That's just stupid to say they worked for a week! The game looked great; that can't be accomplished in a week. Also, in the very end of the final cutscene there was a close up of the jewel on Ignitus' neck and Spyro and Cynder were flying in it. They were obviously in the Valley of Avalar at that point, and probably on thier way back to the others.

Amen!OwO!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Evil Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#67 Posted: 17:03:33 23/02/2009
Yeah more TLoS Games would be awesomesmilie
First I was a bit confused about the Ending,too.
But I don´t think Spyro and Cynder died.
How could they make new games if Spyro would be dead?
Spyro wouldn´t get killed by his own Furysmilie
I dunno if they make more TLoS games but they should keep Cyndersmilie
---
smilie I B i t c h s l a p little purple Dragons >:3
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#68 Posted: 20:43:11 23/02/2009
TLOS is over i think the ending was one were we make up our owen mind and if they do continue LOS ill be ashaimed i meen they can keep the moves and stuff but just change the charictors but keep cynder if you want
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#69 Posted: 03:13:03 06/03/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
I was beging to think that Spyro and Cynder were dead. I thought that that was there spirt that was flying around over Avalar. Ignitus did say that there spirt lives on. But at list I have gotten alot of proof that he is still alive as well as Cynder. smilie I'm still woundering how they suvied after doing somthing that brang the world back together... The reason why I'm woundering about this is because Ignitus wouldn't talk to Spyro about a dragon dieing for nothing. Also, at the end, Spyro told Cynder to "get out of here". And havn't you people watchen shows were people do somthing really powerful to save the world and then that charactor dies? *points to "Dragonball Z"*

Youre forgetting something,,
You see, when a dragon dies, a new page is added to this book. Ive done my best, but i can't seem to find any trace of Spyro,,
Right HERE is proof that both Cynder and Spyro didn't die. And also,,
No, Spyro. You don't have to do anything. Let's just go.
Cynder refused to abandon Spyro.
Apieceofmeat700 Ripto Gems: 132
#70 Posted: 01:39:11 19/03/2009
who cares im GLAD their alive!
I was to be pissed if Spyro and/or Cynder died!

WHO agrees?
#71 Posted: 01:55:51 19/03/2009
Quote: Cynder_fan
Yeah id love more!!

Same Here!
---
#72 Posted: 01:56:22 19/03/2009
Quote: Apieceofmeat700
who cares im GLAD their alive!
I was to be pissed if Spyro and/or Cynder died!

WHO agrees?

I Agree!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#73 Posted: 02:02:58 19/03/2009
Me too!!Besides,now I get how they survived,although it doesn't matter much.Just read my signature!!!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#74 Posted: 05:53:12 19/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Apparently, on Wikipeadia, it says that they "escaped the core off the world". I wounder how they escaped.... If they do make another TLOS game, then I think they would have to make alot off things make sense that didn't make any sense in DOTD. And I have a bad feeling that they will continue TLOS because it didn't say "THE END" or anything like that.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#75 Posted: 22:23:18 19/03/2009
^But they did said that this was the third,and final,game in the triology.
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me