Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Lesbian/Bisexual females Unite Thread
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Lesbian/Bisexual females Unite Thread [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#51 Posted: 01:21:05 22/10/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: StriderSwag
You can start thinking you are, just let them experiment with their identity. There's absolutely no harm in it.

I wasn't saying they couldn't "experiment", just that I don't agree with their reasonings.

Hence why they should experiment with it, and discover their true reasonings. They could did out their real reasons behind it.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#52 Posted: 01:23:00 22/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Quote: Windumup

Only biologically wise! I am a girl otherwise

then THAT'S YOUR GENDER
oh ****.. ignore that

No, that's their sex. Their gender is whatever they choose.

you don't choose your gender
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#53 Posted: 01:24:13 22/10/2015
Quote: Big Green

then THAT'S YOUR GENDER
oh ****.. ignore that

_____
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#54 Posted: 01:24:48 22/10/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

_____

-----
---
BREATHE AIR.
#55 Posted: 01:26:34 22/10/2015

then THAT'S YOUR GENDER
oh ****.. ignore that

I didn't mean it that way of course, but I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it.
I know what you mean though, there's no need to educate me on it.
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#56 Posted: 06:33:38 22/10/2015
I'll just be here... Observing

[User Posted Image]
---
Boop!
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10162
#57 Posted: 07:04:13 22/10/2015
ok so to summarize: your gender is your own business and even if you don't "agree" with someone else's gender you still have to be respectful about it and just let them do their own thaaang
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#58 Posted: 07:47:53 22/10/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
I just say everyone should just back off and let Windumup at least experiment with this a little. Even if you're right and she's really a guy, it'll be better for her (that'll take a while to get used to) to learn that for herself. And if she's female, good for her. Be accepting and don't enforce the "ur a d00d" ****. Let Windumup learn on her own.

^-- This. Basically. None of you really have a right to tell people what to do with their own lives. And a lot of the early comments in this thread seem rather judgmental!!!

Also lesbian w/ a boyfriend here! (As I said in one of the earlier threads, it's complicated)
Long story short: I'm attracted to his mind, not his
[User Posted Image]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#59 Posted: 08:38:50 22/10/2015
Am I the only one who never really understood how you can 'feel' being a woman/man? Like, what is it exactly like to 'feel' like your a specific gender? Is it just because of stereotypes?

Like, I admit sometimes I wonder if I'm a demigirl rather than tomboyish, but then I realize that it's stereotypes that's make me think that way, not because I 'feel' it.

Also I agree that people should leave Windumup alone and let her sought it out herself.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:43:45 22/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#60 Posted: 09:43:59 22/10/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
^Oh god

Every thirty minutes you say something wise

Um no? The original post say I am just not physically female

Now we're just juggling with terms here. The way I see it people only have one gender, which is their biological gender, but they can have a differing gender identity.
As in, if you're physically a male you can't call yourself female. No matter how uncomfortable that might sound, that's not reality. You can, however, have a female gender identity and that's fine. After a person has gone through their transition, then they can be considered to be of another gender.

All I ask is that people remain reasonable with this stuff. Often they take their "preferred pronouns" and all that crap to such great extremes that it's very hard to take them seriously. And yet, in the end, none of it matters at all.

Funny thing, the very fact that gender pronunciation even exists is just a coincidence. Nobody needs it, it's completely redundant.
Finnish (among many other languages) doesn't have any, so we don't even have to think about this stuff. When it comes to how we speak, we're all just "persons". It's so much easier.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#61 Posted: 09:48:17 22/10/2015
Quote: Samius
Quote: The Bone Chompy
^Oh god

Every thirty minutes you say something wise

Um no? The original post say I am just not physically female

Now we're just juggling with terms here. The way I see it people only have one gender, which is their biological gender, but they can have a differing gender identity.
As in, if you're physically a male you can't call yourself female. No matter how uncomfortable that might sound, that's not reality. You can, however, have a female gender identity and that's fine. After a person has gone through their transition, then they can be considered to be of another gender.

All I ask is that people remain reasonable with this stuff. Often they take their "preferred pronouns" and all that crap to such great extremes that it's very hard to take them seriously. And yet, in the end, none of it matters at all.

Funny thing, the very fact that gender pronunciation even exists is just a coincidence. Nobody needs it, it's completely redundant.
Finnish (among many other languages) doesn't have any, so we don't even have to think about this stuff. When it comes to how we speak, we're all just "persons". It's so much easier.

The voice of common sense.

Well done sir.
---
^ You all know it's true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#62 Posted: 13:06:18 22/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Also lesbian w/ a boyfriend here!

Genuinely curious, does that mean you're bisexual or..?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#63 Posted: 13:10:25 22/10/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Also lesbian w/ a boyfriend here!

Genuinely curious, does that mean you're bisexual or..?

It does unless this is her bf.

[User Posted Image]
---
^ You all know it's true
#64 Posted: 16:15:50 22/10/2015
Quote: C1nder
ok so to summarize: your gender is your own business and even if you don't "agree" with someone else's gender you still have to be respectful about it and just let them do their own thaaang

BLESS THIS POST
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#65 Posted: 16:35:15 22/10/2015
Can I hang out here while I wait for someone to make a topic that I can join?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#66 Posted: 16:50:16 22/10/2015
[User Posted Image]

- - -
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#67 Posted: 17:13:33 22/10/2015
Bbbroken
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#68 Posted: 18:38:25 22/10/2015
Lesbian moar like stoopid amirite?
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#69 Posted: 22:43:01 22/10/2015
^Except they never said anything about it not being OK. They were looking for knowledge on the subject.

I personally am in the same boat as DC_543 in a way. I don't really get how people can just feel a certain gender one day and suddenly be a different gender eventually. Gender fluidity confuses me even more.

I don't really question it though and I don't have a problem with it, I just don't understand it. But I frankly don't think I need to yet as I am not friends with anybody who isn't cis, to my knowledge. So the whole thing doesn't effect me. If I made a friend who did feel a different gender from their sex, I'd be fine with it and maybe ask them about it to learn more. But I have never come to that point yet.

Also since it was brought up, I'd just like to say that there isn't such a thing as a "biological gender". What you're referring to is sex. Your sex is defined by whether or not you have male sex organs or female ones. Your gender is just what you feel on the inside.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#70 Posted: 22:44:16 22/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
^Except they never said anything about it not being OK. They were looking for knowledge on the subject.

I personally am in the same boat as DC_543 in a way. I don't really get how people can just feel a certain gender one day and suddenly be a different gender eventually. Gender fluidity confuses me even more.

I don't really question it though and I don't have a problem with it, I just don't understand it. But I frankly don't think I need to yet as I am not friends with anybody who isn't cis, to my knowledge. So the whole thing doesn't effect me. If I made a friend who did feel a different gender from their sex, I'd be fine with it and maybe ask them about it to learn more. But I have never come to that point yet.

Also since it was brought up, I'd just like to say that there isn't such a thing as a "biological gender". What you're referring to is sex. Your sex is defined by whether or not you have male sex organs or female ones. Your gender is just what you feel on the inside.

I know people who aren't "cis" but I otherwise agree with this entire post.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#71 Posted: 22:46:39 22/10/2015
I myself sexually identify as an attack helicopter.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#72 Posted: 22:48:37 22/10/2015
The best way I can put it is that gender is like religion to me - I don't believe in it or feel it, but I understand why it exists. Because people need something to help them feel like they are a part of something bigger. Gives them identity, purpose. But I personally don't need them to have that.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#73 Posted: 22:49:40 22/10/2015
I know Gender dysphoria is a real thing, but most everyone who says they're trans or identify as a gender they weren't born with really don't feel that way. Most people who are making that decision nowadays are way too young to comprehend it all, Keep in mind I know there are legit trans people, I just believe the majority of people now do it for either attention or have no idea what they're talking about.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:06 22/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#74 Posted: 22:51:24 22/10/2015
Quote: paddyfitz
I myself sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

the doctor will be surgically grafting rotary blades onto my back and A350-Attack Missles upon my genitalia. my pronouns are Attack Copteris- Attack Copptus- Attack Copptey. I am fully prepared to embark on this new change in my life. If you say I can't be an attack helicopter, YOU ARE WRONG! My true self will be called Apache and anyone who does not regard me as such is an Aerocraftphobe!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#75 Posted: 22:55:17 22/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
The best way I can put it is that gender is like religion to me - I don't believe in it or feel it, but I understand why it exists. Because people need something to help them feel like they are a part of something bigger. Gives them identity, purpose. But I personally don't need them to have that.

wait what

you're gonna have to explain m8

how can you deny that penolds and vagoos exist

seriously wait how do you not believe in genders existsing

IS MY WINGWANGWALLAWALLABINGBANG A LIE
---
nyeheheheheh

#76 Posted: 22:58:50 22/10/2015
Quote: hardcoreignitor
wait what

Once again, since you apparently don't read or you're just memeing, biological sex and gender are two entirely different things. :/

oh, i gots ya!

One is uhhh....uhhh.....

and the other is.......well...

k so apparently i need to take a crash course in SJW lingo
---
nyeheheheheh

paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#77 Posted: 22:58:51 22/10/2015
This topic is the visual embodiment of Tumblr.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#78 Posted: 23:03:55 22/10/2015

i kinda agree for once
---
BREATHE AIR.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#79 Posted: 23:07:10 22/10/2015

this

let's drop the subject, let windumup sort out their problems and we all return back to normal.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:27 22/10/2015 by MoonHorizons
#80 Posted: 23:12:34 22/10/2015
wait what

Once again, since you apparently don't read or you're just memeing, biological sex and gender are two entirely different things. :/

oh, i gots ya!

One is uhhh....uhhh.....

and the other is.......well...

k so apparently i need to take a crash course in SJW lingo

It isn't just "SJW lingo", it's how people feel and want to feel. Please take that into account.

Quote: ThroneOfMalefor

i kinda agree for once

Not quite, it's just someone struggling with gender identities.
Its kind of sickening though that radical Tumblrinas have turned the idea of having a gender identity into something that's seen as an "SJW thing."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me