darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > activision support page info on nightfallgate
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
activision support page info on nightfallgate
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#51 Posted: 12:53:20 24/09/2015
Small update:

After a small talk with my mom this morning, among other thoughts teasing me: I've decided to keep up the collecting everything In-Game habit. [Still no chase variants for me: I only get them if I find them in the store to sell them. Which has only happened once with Purple Series 2 Lightning Rod from Toys R Us. I actually considered keeping him too, as a trophy/memento.] So, time to buy MORE THINGS!

On the off note: I'm getting rid of the Easter Bunny Trap, and the Platinum Treasure Chest [Keeping the UFO hat though]. I don't care about cards or stickers anymore [especially when your Skylander's info screen tells you your codes now....]

And I'm still doing Amiibo to 1 per character [Skymiibos being the exception because I will never use those in their amiibo mode, skylanders only!], not doing Infinity again, and likely ignoring Dimensions....

By the way: Has anyone else noticed that both E3 Hot Streak and Easter Thrillepede are missing from the Super Chargers Racing character and vehicle menus?
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#52 Posted: 13:25:47 24/09/2015
I'm surprisingly happy with DI3.0, way more so than 2.0, just haven't had time to enjoy it much.

Amiibos are a big waste of money right now. I can't even figure out why I buy the ones I got (I've got all the Bowsers and DKs). Nintendo just needs to give each one a full game unlock. Diddy Kong could unlock Donky Kong Jr. for instance. Just SOMETHING to make it make more sense.

I originally WASN'T going to 'get everything'. I decided a while ago I was done 'collecting' as I have characters for Trap Team that aren't even upgraded yet, but my wife told me to keep a whole collection - I've got a whole collection, plus most non-crystal chase variants and variants. So for right now I'm still getting everything, even though in reality I just wanted Nightfall and Fiesta. Wasn't going to get Stormblade or Smash It or Jet-Vac, was on the line about Diveclops, etc. However I'm NOT going to pay full price for any figures this go around. I'll be patient...
- Unreall
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me