Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I just think TLOS games is the most awsome games in the world. Do you agree?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I just think TLOS games is the most awsome games in the world. Do you agree? [CLOSED]
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#51 Posted: 20:13:30 11/12/2008
not my fav series i like DOTD but I HATE TEN
Vulpix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3088
#52 Posted: 15:04:13 13/12/2008
While I like the legend of spyro games a lot, I like them more than the orginals.
I wouldn't say there the best in the world though. There isn't really a game that is best in the world.
---
Riverclan is Bestsmilie And Princess Luna is best
Somehow made it to Gold Sparx :/
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#53 Posted: 15:55:12 13/12/2008
Quote: Stormy
Quote:
PLUS original where VERY repetitive.

COLLECT SOME STUFF TO OPEN PORTALS
GET GEMS TO PAY MONEY BAGS
DEFEAT BOSS

Do I detect some negativity here, Tango? Wow, what a negative person you are; I should add you to my list. :P

Oh, and TLoS? You go into a world. There's a cutscene. You kill some monkeys. There's another cutscene. You kill some more monkeys. Repeat about twenty times until you get to the end of the level, where there's a boss. Do all of this five times, and that's the end. Yeah, not repetitive at all.

The original games never got repetitive for me because the gameplay was varied, there were puzzles, and most of all, you got to explore and collect. TLoS is just linear with very few puzzles, no room for exploration, and the gameplay was just button mashing that requires little skill and zero thought.

And graphics? Who cares? A game could have the best graphics in the world but still suck. For example, ETD. Better graphics than the original three, but I don't think anyone prefers ETD over the originals.

YAY! I can qualify for negative school! ^^
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#54 Posted: 22:23:44 13/12/2008
Not the best games, but kinda fun when you're bored...until you start beating them in 2 hours
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#55 Posted: 01:41:47 19/12/2008
The TLOS games are worse than The Originals so that automaticly disqualifies them. And there are better games than the Original Spyro games too.

And Anyone who says TLOS is better when it comes to Graphics Phails! Anyone notice That The TLOS games are made 6-10 years after the originals? That they're on Next-gen consoles? Besides, The Originals had innovative graphics, some of the best on the playstation and the first games with no fog in the background. TLOS? Not innovative at all, just same old and many games on the same systems have better graphics!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:26 19/12/2008 by Ratchet
RaidonMakoto Green Sparx Gems: 379
#56 Posted: 06:32:37 20/12/2008
And also, I still don't see you picking on anyone else for liking original Spyro better. Not that I want you to start making fun of others, but you seem to have not understood me when I told you to leave me alone.

He used to harass me about it until he got banned from SF. smilie
---
http://spyroworld.net/wiki/Main_Page - Spyro Wiki
http://spyrohistory.com - A Brief History of Spyro
http://spyroforum.com - Spyro Forum (I Mod There)
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#57 Posted: 14:41:40 20/12/2008
Quote: RaidonMakoto
And also, I still don't see you picking on anyone else for liking original Spyro better. Not that I want you to start making fun of others, but you seem to have not understood me when I told you to leave me alone.

Yeah, me too. That's what I get for coming here, I guess. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:43 20/12/2008 by Stormy
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#58 Posted: 14:47:39 20/12/2008
Quote: RaidonMakoto

Yeah, me too. That's what I get for coming here, I guess. smilie

I made a last-ditch effort to save someone I care about by scrapping my mod position and getting myself banned. And I'm proud of it. smilie

(EDIT: Typo Fix)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:48:03 20/12/2008 by Doppel
#59 Posted: 14:48:57 20/12/2008
Not this again. -__- What your friend did was sick and wrong, and you were wrong to defend what he did. End of story.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#60 Posted: 14:49:49 20/12/2008
Let's get on topic, take this to PMs.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#61 Posted: 16:45:26 20/12/2008
Ugh, this is like some sort of ongoing argument. e_e
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#62 Posted: 18:01:52 20/12/2008
Yeh, sorry about that. -__-
Fireblader70 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#63 Posted: 22:12:59 20/12/2008
I love the story for the new series, but the originals had FAR better gameplay.
---
I am officially now an 'above average' member. Talk about weird. I suddenly feel SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!
#64 Posted: 03:38:59 21/12/2008
Quote: Doppel
Let's get on topic, take this to PMs.

Nice deflection, however, I think it is so much better to talk about this publicly. smilie
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#65 Posted: 07:09:35 21/12/2008
This is what I think TLOS is all about. smilie

Fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting. THE END!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#66 Posted: 13:43:07 21/12/2008
Quote: Cynder_543

Fighting fighting puzzel fighting cutscene fighting fighting fighting fighting puzzel fighting cutscene fighting fighting puzzel puzzel fighting armour fighting fighting fighting blue gem fighting fighting puzzel fighting fighting boss fight fighting. THE END!

Fix'd.
#67 Posted: 06:48:18 22/12/2008
No, LoS is more like;

Press B... B... B... Oops, out of fire... A. A. A. A. A. Malefor. End.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:38 22/12/2008 by RaidonMakoto
#68 Posted: 08:36:28 22/12/2008
Quote: Tango

Fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting fighting THE END!

Fix'd.

Oi! Don't do that to my quotes! >=[

I've fix'd it again. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#69 Posted: 23:31:15 22/12/2008
I just think the LoS games were too boring and repetitive.
---
#70 Posted: 13:53:40 23/12/2008

Fighting fighting puzzel fighting cutscene fighting fighting fighting fighting puzzel fighting cutscene fighting fighting puzzel puzzel fighting armour fighting fighting fighting blue gem fighting fighting puzzel fighting fighting boss fight fighting. THE END!

Fix'd.

MWAHAHAHA!

Think i'll leave this topic now, its getting boring.
#71 Posted: 07:56:51 24/12/2008

Fix'd.

MWAHAHAHA!

Think i'll leave this topic now, its getting boring.

Its still got quit alot of fighting in it... Its also repeative.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#72 Posted: 11:44:11 24/12/2008
Some may argue that the originals are boring because every step you take, Every frikin second there arn't monkeys swarming you and making annoying noises. And they go:
OMG, NO COMBAT= EPIC BORINGNESS!!!!11111
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#73 Posted: 13:31:51 24/12/2008
i both agree and dissagre since tlos isnt the worlds best game series in the world but DODT is the best game in the world
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#74 Posted: 14:56:05 24/12/2008
Quote: spyro super fan
i both agree and dissagre since tlos isnt the worlds best game series in the world but DODT is the best game in the world

Don't say that, you will start more fights! D:
#75 Posted: 16:25:03 24/12/2008
Puzzles? In TLoS? Riiiiight.

It's perfectly OK if you like TLoS more, but let's be realistic here. TLoS has very few puzzles, if any, and it's mostly just combat and cutscenes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:47 24/12/2008 by Stormy
#76 Posted: 23:29:10 24/12/2008
Quote: spyro super fan

Don't say that, you will start more fights! D:

Indeed. p_o I can name a metric ton of games better that DotD. e_e
---
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#77 Posted: 07:56:00 25/12/2008
Quote: Dragon-Stone
I agree. DOTD is the best game in the TLOS games smilie

yeah! it is the best game in the whole of spyro seris. but i like ANB and TEN better than the orgnials. BUT THE ORGNIALS STILL ROCK! smilie
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#78 Posted: 14:02:11 28/12/2008
ANB sucked.
TEN sucked.
DotD was perfect compared to those. But compared with other games I have played. No way.

EtD kicked ANB/TEN's butt. xP I love that game. It stimulates your brain.
#79 Posted: 21:08:46 28/12/2008
Awwwww, I thought ANB was the best, TEN was mildly OK, and DotD was just awful! Ah well, part of being Jewish is that I disagree with everyone about everything... in a friendly way! *brick'd* >_>
---
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#80 Posted: 07:48:50 29/12/2008
xD

Only thing about ANB I liked was the pretty cutscenes.

With TEN they tried to put puzzles in (eg: the weird dragon statues, the glowing spiders in the White Isle.) but they failed. xD I still liked the pretty cutscenes.

DotD... Mixed feelings... IT HAD COLLECTABLES!1 O: But... After a couple of playthroughs, I can't be bothered playing it now...
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#81 Posted: 08:08:52 29/12/2008
Quote: Robo-Spyro
Quote: artiste_violet
I disagree. The best Spyro games were the PS1 ones. The TloS series suck compared to them, especially DotD.

That was a COMPLETE insult. Anyway, the TLoS games aren't really the best games in the world, but they're the best games in the Spyro series (IMO).

An insult? It's just her opinion (and mine). So disagreeing with you is an insult? -___-

It's just that I'm a big fan of TLoS series that I can't help taking it as an insult. What I'm saying is that your attitude doesn't have to be like this towards TLoS series: smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#82 Posted: 09:27:53 29/12/2008
nope only DotD
#83 Posted: 20:23:53 29/12/2008

That was a COMPLETE insult. Anyway, the TLoS games aren't really the best games in the world, but they're the best games in the Spyro series (IMO).

An insult? It's just her opinion (and mine). So disagreeing with you is an insult? -___-

It's just that I'm a big fan of TLoS series that I can't help taking it as an insult. What I'm saying is that your attitude doesn't have to be like this towards TLoS series: smilie smilie smilie smilie

Maybe it does. It's OK to have different likes and dislikes than you, you know.
#84 Posted: 22:26:59 29/12/2008

It's just that I'm a big fan of TLoS series that I can't help taking it as an insult. What I'm saying is that your attitude doesn't have to be like this towards TLoS series: >:( >:( >:( >:(

Okay... I'll try a different attitude! Those who are still in love with Insomniac should go out and buy a Ratchet & Clank game or Resistance: Fall of Man! *brick'd* x.x
---
#85 Posted: 08:06:17 31/12/2008

Maybe it does. It's OK to have different likes and dislikes than you, you know.

I have, they're awesome. too bad it's not Spyro though. smilie
And Yes, DOTD was still a FAIL, especially storywise, but not as mucha s a fail as ANB and TEN. I just thought they were worse because they were shorter, didn't have co-op and not as much stuffs as DOTD.
BeautifulCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 883
#86 Posted: 10:44:25 31/12/2008
Only DotD is great game. I don't really like TEN and ANB really SUCKS, because it's too short and easy.
---
I'm back! smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me