First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
share your glitches [CLOSED]
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#51 Posted: 18:05:06 22/12/2008
Quote: CynderHeart
when i was in the ruins of warfang those skeleton guys kept popping up and down nonstop from the ground!!! and i coulnt kill them!!!!! lol

thats happen to me
GoldenDakota13 Blue Sparx Gems: 812
#52 Posted: 18:05:12 22/12/2008
that with the flame that happened to me too!smilie but sorry becouse of that stupid site i didnt do that i was not the one that was bugging usmilie im sorry but i sad DO NOT CLICK...and u clicked...that page was someone elses act,so i laughed out loud when i was bugged...cause i have sence of humor..so i apologize for..what?? i dont have to apologize u did this you self,its not my fault u ignored me and clicked one that page
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#53 Posted: 18:11:05 22/12/2008
but why put it on there if you knew people like Me would click on it
just a joke a sick joke it could have poisended my computoer.
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#54 Posted: 20:23:29 22/12/2008
Quote: GoldenDakota13
Quote: torok

really DONT CLICK or he will bug you...
i have reaported him for bugging HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

hahahahah!!! but its not mine...i didnt do it!!! someone else did and if u really clicked it u have got to be stupid cause i wrote DO NOT CLICK!

That just tempts you to click it,and I did.
Maaan,that was irritating!
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#55 Posted: 22:34:01 22/12/2008
i waz playin in avalar and spyro got stuck IN the big tree i was doing something to the tree but i cant remember what
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#56 Posted: 23:47:55 22/12/2008
oh that happen to me too.
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#57 Posted: 03:25:07 23/12/2008
when I was in avalar fighting the bad guys randomly, I brought an enemy in the air and used a glitchy combo that let's me keep atacking in midair smilie and I suddenly kept going higher in the air. I even went past the flight limit!
O - O but then i got tired of pressing the buttons so many times so I stopped, and Cynder gently floated down and the bad guy had a rough landing lol...
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
GoldenDakota13 Blue Sparx Gems: 812
#58 Posted: 10:45:41 23/12/2008
yeah im sorry but you see I clicked on it too.lolsmilie and that other guy was bothering mesmilie i didnt make that page some guy made it as a joke so people fall for it! hehesmilie sorry if I did annything wrong I was just checking if some people will click on it.it workedsmilie
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#59 Posted: 12:18:15 23/12/2008
yeah im sorry but you see I clicked on it too.lolsmilie and that other guy was bothering mesmilie i didnt make that page some guy made it as a joke so people fall for it! hehesmilie sorry if I did annything wrong I was just checking if some people will click on it.it workedsmilie

No prob. smilie
The part whit the ABC's was funny.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#60 Posted: 13:55:37 23/12/2008
that with the flame that happened to me too!smilie but sorry becouse of that stupid site i didnt do that i was not the one that was bugging usmilie im sorry but i sad DO NOT CLICK...and u clicked...that page was someone elses act,so i laughed out loud when i was bugged...cause i have sence of humor..so i apologize for..what?? i dont have to apologize u did this you self,its not my fault u ignored me and clicked one that page

i find no humor in that smilie
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me