Spyro : The end of beginning
Spyro : The beginning of end

Which is better? smilie
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#52 Posted: 15:15:35 24/02/2009
You should almost change end to apacolypse.
---
Don't mess with JAK
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#53 Posted: 15:27:04 24/02/2009
Spyro: a bettle to the end or one where spyro and cynder are older a nd married

spyro till deth do us part
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#54 Posted: 08:28:38 25/02/2009
Spyro: No serria made this and it must e retarded oh and woop die do red will be gay like they made tiny
#55 Posted: 14:37:55 25/02/2009
Expand your vocabulary.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#56 Posted: 07:58:03 26/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543
The legandary Spyro: Darknest within the purple dragon.

Maby in this game, Spyro's dark side (darkspyro) expands. At the beginnig of the story, his dark side takes over and he tries to kill Cynder. He goes off on a jerny by himself because he wants to find out what happend to him and why his dark side keeps on taking over. Meanwhile, Cynder and Sparx goes out on a jerny too to find Spyro. So in the first level, you play as Spyro and try to discorver what happened to him. In the second level, you play as Cynder and you are trying to find Spyro. 3rd level, you play as Spyro ect ect. Soon, Spyro finds out that his dark side will soon take over his whole body and the only thing to stop this is to find the forest spirit that walks around the forest now and then.

PS: At some points when you play as Spyro, his dark side takes over so you play as Dark Spyro sometimes. When your dark Spyro, you terarise the dragons and you attack and kill anything that gets in your way. You collect armor again and this time, they WILL be more useful. When you collect one set off amor, the amor covers Spyro/Cynder up completly and the only thing thats showing is the wings, muzzle, eyes, bone at the end off the tail and paws. You collect skill points again and Sparx is still funny (he is the only thing that makes TLOS funny). This game is set after DOTD. Its a little bit like TEN and ANB (you have to go through things to go to the next part off the level) but you can explore ALOT more (like DOTD but even more bigger). Theres no button mashing (a few apes every now and then but thats all). Free flight will be back and its alot more better (you can fly ALOT more higher) but there will be some things that keep you down at sertan parts off the game. It is a mix of the originals and TLOS. Hunter, Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril are still in the game and it will tell you alot more about some things in DOTD that didn't seem to make sence (the part when Malefor said that Cynder was only leading Spyro to the well of souls). It is set 3 years after DOTD so they are 18 years old.

So... what do peoples think. smilie

Sounds great,I would buy that smilie.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#57 Posted: 08:40:45 26/02/2009
Quote: Spyro 666
Quote: Cynder_543
The legandary Spyro: Darknest within the purple dragon.

Maby in this game, Spyro's dark side (darkspyro) expands. At the beginnig of the story, his dark side takes over and he tries to kill Cynder. He goes off on a jerny by himself because he wants to find out what happend to him and why his dark side keeps on taking over. Meanwhile, Cynder and Sparx goes out on a jerny too to find Spyro. So in the first level, you play as Spyro and try to discorver what happened to him. In the second level, you play as Cynder and you are trying to find Spyro. 3rd level, you play as Spyro ect ect. Soon, Spyro finds out that his dark side will soon take over his whole body and the only thing to stop this is to find the forest spirit that walks around the forest now and then.

PS: At some points when you play as Spyro, his dark side takes over so you play as Dark Spyro sometimes. When your dark Spyro, you terarise the dragons and you attack and kill anything that gets in your way. You collect armor again and this time, they WILL be more useful. When you collect one set off amor, the amor covers Spyro/Cynder up completly and the only thing thats showing is the wings, muzzle, eyes, bone at the end off the tail and paws. You collect skill points again and Sparx is still funny (he is the only thing that makes TLOS funny). This game is set after DOTD. Its a little bit like TEN and ANB (you have to go through things to go to the next part off the level) but you can explore ALOT more (like DOTD but even more bigger). Theres no button mashing (a few apes every now and then but thats all). Free flight will be back and its alot more better (you can fly ALOT more higher) but there will be some things that keep you down at sertan parts off the game. It is a mix of the originals and TLOS. Hunter, Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril are still in the game and it will tell you alot more about some things in DOTD that didn't seem to make sence (the part when Malefor said that Cynder was only leading Spyro to the well of souls). It is set 3 years after DOTD so they are 18 years old.

So... what do peoples think. smilie

Sounds great,I would buy that smilie.

Thanks. If I new how to make a video game, I would probely be making that game by now.

If they disided to keep the 'Dawn of' thing. Then maby it could be called.
The legendary Spyro: Dawn of the darkness.

Lol, I've said lots off different ideas in differant topics but I think this one will probely be the best one. Is theres some Serria site or something? If so, can you tell me? I would like to give them this idea I thought off.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#58 Posted: 16:25:45 26/02/2009
Or if he was like Cynder and became an adult dragon temporarly.
---
Don't mess with JAK
spyro_freak88 Red Sparx Gems: 43
#59 Posted: 21:49:27 26/02/2009
its gunna be somthing about the new age probably... well thats what i think
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me