darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Why dose everyone think the new Cynder suck?! *spoilers*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Why dose everyone think the new Cynder suck?! *spoilers* [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#51 Posted: 07:26:34 25/11/2008
People who are cynder fans and hate her FAIL
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#52 Posted: 07:32:38 25/11/2008
Quote: Jackson117

People are a loud to have their own opinions if they like her or not. <.< Cynder fans of the other forms of Cynder actually don't have to like the newer one as shocking as this might be to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:33:43 25/11/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#53 Posted: 10:14:41 25/11/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Jackson117

People are a loud to have their own opinions if they like her or not. <.< Cynder fans of the other forms of Cynder actually don't have to like the newer one as shocking as this might be to you.

I agree. People have there own opinions. Deal with it. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#54 Posted: 01:31:49 28/11/2008
Quote: spyro446
go jump in a rock i agree with rocky

Go jump in a rock...? 8/
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#55 Posted: 12:53:38 28/11/2008
Quote: Rocky
She's so awesome, man! How can you hate her?!

I know she can be annoying at times, but it seems like she's just hiding her soft sides. Yes, she dose have soft sides, like when they whent to Malefor's lair she admitted she was scared, and she said she loved Spyro in the end...

And she still has the same atitude as in TEN, we just didn't saw enough of her there, just look at the little cartoon-thing where she trys to learn Spyro to breath fire again, she's making fun of him - the same Cynder as in DOTD!

I have to say i like her better in DOTD than in any other games!
She's much more girlish, and TLoS needs more girls... smilie'

I like the new Cynder too.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#56 Posted: 13:09:21 28/11/2008
yeah i use here the most espeshialy shadow and fear somtimes poison and not too much of wind.
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
irondmandragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#57 Posted: 02:48:46 30/11/2008
dark cynder is infact scary to me
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#58 Posted: 03:05:27 30/11/2008
dark cynder is awsome!
#59 Posted: 02:12:20 06/12/2008
Dark Cynder is my fav!! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#60 Posted: 21:20:25 06/12/2008
Quote: spyro22
yeah i use here the most espeshialy shadow and fear somtimes poison and not too much of wind.

I use her all the time too and I like her breaths, I just don't like her new personality...
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#61 Posted: 22:33:05 06/12/2008
...Cynder? Yuck, I hate her in DotD. Not only is she seeming like a Mary-Sue, but she is horribly cliche along with the rest of the story. I still like her from the previous games, and in some well written fan-fics where they made her exciting and definitly not bland and boring.

She is so predictable, preppy, and the opposite of how I wanted her to be. Her character development had nothin'. Now that I look back at it, all the characters had pretty poor character development. The whole story could have been writin' better, and not have just been a smorgishborg of the worlds top hundred movies. Nothing said "Wow, this very original and very Spyro." It screamed at me more: "Lord of the rings! Harry Potter!" And so many more...

Another thing that pleaded to me was how dinky the enviorments were. Sure they look gorgeous at first, and send a tingle in your spine telling you "hours and hours of fun" but I think I needed my spine to be checked. The enviourments were so small and scrunched together it wasn't a challenge at all to find all the crystals or armour. Took me only a few minutes to finish "Twilight Falls." Everything in this game wasn't very challenging.

I still enjoy this game, though. I have to say EL did amazing graphics, and the puzzels were enjoyable. Nothing compared to "Zelda" but still fun. Another thing that I loved was the combat and flying. Whereas the combat get a little boring after a while, the flying still captures me. Soaring through the trees was magnifiscent, even though it still had some annoying flaws.

One more thing I would like to aknowledge is the music. Where it was still reused, it was still beautiful. They could have created more pieces, but afterall DotD was made only in one year.
And so that wraps it up. I still think this game is enjoyable, and great for younger children, but just something I can't really sink my teeth into. I will probably replay this game, (Since it is the only game I have for my Ps3...) for me being a Spyro fan afterall.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Here is the rating: 5.7/10 Somewhat decent. I gave a nice (somewhat) review mostly because I realize that they had one year to do the entire thing, and well, I don't want the heck to be bashed out of me. Though, did I really say exactly what I thought of this game?

if you dont like cynder why is your user cynder rox?
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
#62 Posted: 22:54:54 06/12/2008
^ She likes Cynder but she dosn't like her in DOTD I think...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#63 Posted: 00:48:42 07/12/2008
DOTD cynder looks better in my book
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:16 07/12/2008 by Jackson117
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#64 Posted: 00:59:28 07/12/2008
Quote: pie1
...Cynder? Yuck, I hate her in DotD. Not only is she seeming like a Mary-Sue, but she is horribly cliche along with the rest of the story. I still like her from the previous games, and in some well written fan-fics where they made her exciting and definitly not bland and boring.

She is so predictable, preppy, and the opposite of how I wanted her to be. Her character development had nothin'. Now that I look back at it, all the characters had pretty poor character development. The whole story could have been writin' better, and not have just been a smorgishborg of the worlds top hundred movies. Nothing said "Wow, this very original and very Spyro." It screamed at me more: "Lord of the rings! Harry Potter!" And so many more...

Another thing that pleaded to me was how dinky the enviorments were. Sure they look gorgeous at first, and send a tingle in your spine telling you "hours and hours of fun" but I think I needed my spine to be checked. The enviourments were so small and scrunched together it wasn't a challenge at all to find all the crystals or armour. Took me only a few minutes to finish "Twilight Falls." Everything in this game wasn't very challenging.

I still enjoy this game, though. I have to say EL did amazing graphics, and the puzzels were enjoyable. Nothing compared to "Zelda" but still fun. Another thing that I loved was the combat and flying. Whereas the combat get a little boring after a while, the flying still captures me. Soaring through the trees was magnifiscent, even though it still had some annoying flaws.

One more thing I would like to aknowledge is the music. Where it was still reused, it was still beautiful. They could have created more pieces, but afterall DotD was made only in one year.
And so that wraps it up. I still think this game is enjoyable, and great for younger children, but just something I can't really sink my teeth into. I will probably replay this game, (Since it is the only game I have for my Ps3...) for me being a Spyro fan afterall.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Here is the rating: 5.7/10 Somewhat decent. I gave a nice (somewhat) review mostly because I realize that they had one year to do the entire thing, and well, I don't want the heck to be bashed out of me. Though, did I really say exactly what I thought of this game?

if you dont like cynder why is your user cynder rox?

That was before she turned ape-crap on me.

Quote: Cynder_543
^ She likes Cynder but she dosn't like her in DOTD I think...

Yep, pretty much. She was an awesome character in the first two games!smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:01:12 07/12/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#65 Posted: 09:39:00 07/12/2008
^ Agreed. But I think she is still awsome in DOTD. Its just her personality I hate. DARK CYNDER IS DA BEST!!! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyroxxx4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#66 Posted: 19:52:10 07/12/2008
i think the new cynder is good.
---
We all say things, sometimes its a situation where you dont know what youll do until it comes.
Night Shade Green Sparx Gems: 166
#67 Posted: 07:20:00 08/12/2008
I like the new Cynder. Dark Cynder is still my favorite, though.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#68 Posted: 22:28:56 08/12/2008
Quote: Title
Why dose everyone think the new Cynder suck?!

WHO SAID THAT! Who the **** said that! Im warning you! Im not talking till someone own up! (Soz... Abridged quote...)

Also... Yes... THE NEW CYNDER ROCKS! WAY BETTER THAN THE OLD CYNDER! The old Cynder just seemed like she didn't want to get into any danger half the time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:39 08/12/2008 by bionicle2809
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#69 Posted: 23:31:16 08/12/2008
the new cynder is fun to play as...enought sida....smilie
---
This old place has changed too much
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me