Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > How do I escape the friend-zone?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How do I escape the friend-zone? [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#51 Posted: 00:51:01 04/01/2015
*reads Samius's blurb*

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, O' WISE ONE.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9303
#52 Posted: 00:57:57 04/01/2015
Quote: Metallo
But can you really make yourself attractive to a person, beyond a certain extent? At the end of the day, if they're not into you, they're just not into you.

Well that's just it. There are some factors that you just can't change, and some that you should not change to keep a relationship from turning into a bad one.

But ultimately, I don't think there are many things that could completely keep someone from being attracted to you. Big things like severe mental problems and physical abnormalities are the only things that come to mind, and those are understandable things. I think we can all afford to have some kind of standards without being called shallow.
Of course, some people do have pretty strict ideas of what kind of a companion they want to have. In those unlucky cases it's simply never going to happen in a good way. It sucks, but you just have to remain objective.

Quote: HIR
*reads Samius's blurb*

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, O' WISE ONE.

Well, the simple stuff is there. The complicated stuff is.. Complicated.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:58 04/01/2015 by Samius
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#53 Posted: 01:16:16 04/01/2015
Samius's post is amazing.
and i would like to add that girls get rejected too and suffer. it's not just boys.

and three short relationships is still way better than me lol. it's worse when you're shy.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me