darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Whoa... All of the sudden this game is getting *yawn*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Whoa... All of the sudden this game is getting *yawn* [CLOSED]
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#51 Posted: 22:05:13 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gwenio
Quote: Spyro2008

Overruled by Spyro flying in DotD. It was never canon, and now it never will be.

That's because it's a re-boot of the series. It was canon but it's not any more.

Never said in the games, it would not have taken a reboot to have him fly without contradicting what had come before.

Eh, I'm getting sick of this Spyro flying conversation.
I just don't like this game as much.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#52 Posted: 22:05:25 01/11/2008
Dragon have wings, wings are ment for flying, Spyro is a dragon, Spyro should be able to fly eventually. Stories are for Spyro now, and it is better that way as more people like them than there are people who prefer the lack of a story. The characters are great, you are just not into charaters or you are ignoring it purposely. As to there would not be any, were is YOUR proof that they lied? They have the info regarding his sales, so with out ironclas proof their word ir better than yours.

PS: Insomniac had no clue how to work with a dragon, that is why they
left.

Dude, it's a game, maybe he was DISABLED?

Ahem! If I may, I do believe that in the Spyro game one of the dragon's you free'd said something along the lines of that "speedways where one of the best ways he learned to fly." He was implying it to Spyro, so therefore he stated that Spyro is still training to be a master of flight so he recremended for him to practice in speedways.
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#53 Posted: 22:55:21 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Dragon have wings, wings are ment for flying, Spyro is a dragon, Spyro should be able to fly eventually. Stories are for Spyro now, and it is better that way as more people like them than there are people who prefer the lack of a story. The characters are great, you are just not into charaters or you are ignoring it purposely. As to there would not be any, were is YOUR proof that they lied? They have the info regarding his sales, so with out ironclas proof their word ir better than yours.

PS: Insomniac had no clue how to work with a dragon, that is why they
left.

Ahem! If I may, I do believe that in the Spyro game one of the dragon's you free'd said something along the lines of that "speedways where one of the best ways he learned to fly." He was implying it to Spyro, so therefore he stated that Spyro is still training to be a master of flight so he recremended for him to practice in speedways.

Oooooooh.
I'm a screw up. I could've sworn Insomniac Games had said he was once never able to fly. Confusion indeed. smilie
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#54 Posted: 23:10:40 01/11/2008
STOP ARGUING!!!!!!!!!!!
owrdswordswordswordswords
2manycapitals2manycapitals2manycapitals
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#55 Posted: 23:52:54 01/11/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox

Oooooooh.
I'm a screw up. I could've sworn Insomniac Games had said he was once never able to fly. Confusion indeed. smilie

Lolz.
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#56 Posted: 07:58:27 02/11/2008
lol its funny to see pls fighting about spyro

but tbh i like dotd because of the flying its AWESOME!!!!

i hope in his next games they will do it again and cynder has to come back

atleast if there gonna make more spyro games

but that could no1 know now so its a 50/50% chanse that there will be another spyro game and ps1 times are over we life in the future so

so i love ps1 very muutch but that spyro compare to this spyro seems like spyro ps1 is just a loser compare to this tlos spyro smilie
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
Summer_Forest Green Sparx Gems: 238
#57 Posted: 08:35:25 02/11/2008
I'm at the enchanted forest, my god it's boring. Flying is really annoying.
and now there are chapters ? wtf since when ?
I don't feel like I'm playing through a Spyro game, I'm playing through a book.

NEW OBJECTIVE NEW OBJECTIVE.......... smilie

TLOS games have made me drop the rank of the spyro series down a few notches on my favorites list sadly.

Spyro used to be a totally free type of game, you didn't need special gems to give you certain powers, you didn't need combo moves to kick butt, you didn't have to progress through the game as though you were simply there to do a chore and move on.......if there is a new Spyro after this made by the same developers, I might not get it.
---
"Young dragon, all our hope now lies with you. When you wake up, it will be a different world, but know this; you are not alone."

Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#58 Posted: 11:49:42 02/11/2008
why are we arguein(EDIT: i'm sleepy, my speling is worse than usual) I like te old spyro games but i like TLOS a tiny bit more becauseit has a stary and it seems more real. I think Krome actually stated that the older games where falling apart because there was no storyline and not many people nower(whut?)days wnt to play a babish game like that. If there had been no rebot then spyro would have crumbled.

I like both series, any real spyro fan would.
Rudahn Green Sparx Gems: 169
#59 Posted: 12:37:51 02/11/2008
Personally, i like both series of Spyro, for different reasons. I like the classic because of the charm and freeness of it, but in my opinion, the legend series are good because they have a structured plotline, good character personalities and acting and i quite like the combat system too. Albeit, there are many flaws in both, but doesnt every game have a flaw? Unfortunately, i cant make a comment on Dotd as its not out here yet, but from what i have seen and heard im gonna like it.

This topic is getting a little pointless, as everyone has varied opinions and tastes. I respect those who like the classic version, and those who like the legend version. Now, cant we stop arguing?
---
"Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#60 Posted: 12:40:39 02/11/2008
Quote: Rudahn
Personally, i like both series of Spyro, for different reasons. I like the classic because of the charm and freeness of it, but in my opinion, the legend series are good because they have a structured plotline, good character personalities and acting and i quite like the combat system too. Albeit, there are many flaws in both, but doesnt every game have a flaw? Unfortunately, i cant make a comment on Dotd as its not out here yet, but from what i have seen and heard im gonna like it.

This topic is getting a little pointless, as everyone has varied opinions and tastes. I respect those who like the classic version, and those who like the legend version. Now, cant we stop arguing?

exactly!
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#61 Posted: 23:17:08 02/11/2008
What the title says...
(Wow, the old Spyro never got old honestly, it wasn't annoying or repetitive either. 0.0)

I didn't like the game to begin with...

Quote: Dragonhope
No plots no awesomeness!

DotD ended a great plot but sucked still sucked ass.

Quote: Miles Tails
Yea.... the old games were all cartoonish<_< Dragons dont fly planes!XD (If you still like them better than these your just a baby...)

Learn some maturity; the older games will pwn DotD to the end of time unless someone remakes it and does it some dignity.

Yea.... the old games were all cartoonish<_< Dragons dont fly planes!XD (If you still like them better than these your just a baby...)

Im always ignored....<_<

So am I, but I don't whine about it.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#62 Posted: 03:28:54 03/11/2008
I like both of them. But I like origanal Spyro a bit more. TLOS has got a great story line and all. But if it wasn't just figthing and fighting and fighting till the end, I would of liked it alot more. Spyro dosn't need all those combos and stuff. Charging (sp?) and breathing fire is all what he needs.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#63 Posted: 04:28:02 03/11/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
I like both of them. But I like origanal Spyro a bit more. TLOS has got a great story line and all. But if it wasn't just figthing and fighting and fighting till the end, I would of liked it alot more. Spyro dosn't need all those combos and stuff. Charging (sp?) and breathing fire is all what he needs.

yeah but originals where lame atleast
since wen does a enemy dei wen u just poke him like
[poke your it and he deis wtf

in anb/ten/dotd u need to do your best and if u dont u will dei

so ps1 sucks ps2/ps3 owns
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me