Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > How do we get an article on DarkSpyro wiki?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How do we get an article on DarkSpyro wiki? [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#51 Posted: 09:05:54 07/08/2014
there should be a wiki for me brah
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#52 Posted: 05:43:24 08/08/2014
Quote: CAV
Back when it first started out people who wanted an article would say so and then be asked general questions via PM by the main man managing it.

Maybe if there's enough interest in the concept I could pick that up and make articles for users based on the answers I get...

That would be nice!
I stopped because when I logged on, I didn't have the strength to read through all PMs and change it so that it would fit the Wiki. My day got busier and it has only gotten more busy. I do have some lazy days but they are rare and I want to keep them lazy.

Go for it if you can!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#53 Posted: 01:44:32 11/08/2014
Just letting Wikia people know, that Dyno-Mite is screwing up the wikia as an act of revenge. Under the name "Auralighting." So you all know.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#54 Posted: 02:03:31 11/08/2014
^Very unfortunate.

We got to get a team to help with cleanup.

Quote: wspyro
Quote: CAV
Back when it first started out people who wanted an article would say so and then be asked general questions via PM by the main man managing it.

Maybe if there's enough interest in the concept I could pick that up and make articles for users based on the answers I get...

That would be nice!
I stopped because when I logged on, I didn't have the strength to read through all PMs and change it so that it would fit the Wiki. My day got busier and it has only gotten more busy. I do have some lazy days but they are rare and I want to keep them lazy.

Go for it if you can!

Maybe when Autumn comes around and I'm home all day with nothing to do I will make the idea a reality and conduct business with folks who want articles (and didn't make them themselves already).
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7187
#55 Posted: 02:08:27 11/08/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100
Just letting Wikia people know, that Dyno-Mite is screwing up the wikia as an act of revenge. Under the name "Auralighting." So you all know.

Yep... He keeps reverting my cleanup edits.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me