darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Is it just me or does the ending of Dotd relate to cristianity?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Is it just me or does the ending of Dotd relate to cristianity? [CLOSED]
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#51 Posted: 23:45:11 06/11/2008
I've made my conclusion on religion and the bible. Its just a way to keep people to be quite and live in fear. Thats how religion was build on, when somebody spoke out against religion or disagreed with any of its teachings. BLASPHEMY!

When a religious person help somebody, its because of fear. Fear of a non existing after life. When a non religious person helps somebody, its not because of fear but kindness. Since this person has no fear of life beyond death.

Many people probably don't know but I am a ex Catholic , I've came from a religious background and went to a religious school. As the more I learned about the origins of Christianity, the more sickened I got by it.

Its a VIDEO GAME NOT REAL LIFE
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#52 Posted: 00:02:13 07/11/2008
I kind of agree.

And yes, Agnostic is the word.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#53 Posted: 08:30:13 08/11/2008
Spyro didn't die. I don't feel like arguing either. The Chronicler isn't stupid. And his magical books aren't either.

*cough* Well, I wonder why no one picked up on the opening scene in ANB when Spyro's egg is sent down the river... Moses was sent down a river in a basket...
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#54 Posted: 17:50:11 10/12/2008
^ yer the devil creates ALL evil he is evil caose is the devils name
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me