Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > May Classic Spyro Forever Live On!!!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
May Classic Spyro Forever Live On!!! [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#51 Posted: 20:21:54 22/06/2014
Le Page.

Also,I am a big fan of classic and skylanders.(I have not played and LoS)

In all honesty they are and will always be a part of.While I don't touch either games any more due to them being broken(All my classic game smilie) or the fact I am just bored of them(Skylanders) I will always love them.

Also Loco plz calm yo self with the spam.Like a user said(I am sorry I can;t remember your name) they are just games no matter what you say.Whether they may have brought the best dragon of all time or not they are games.Being all egotistical and **** ain't going to get you anywhere and if you do get noticed Activision will see the hate comments and think

'This guy ain't liked,lets not publish him.'

Just saying.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:50 22/06/2014 by azz01
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#52 Posted: 00:18:21 23/06/2014
Even though I'm a HUGE fan of Skylanders, I still really love the classic games, and I find it very frustrating when all of the Classic fans hate Skylanders, when most have never even played the game and only hate it for Spyro's design, I hate that so much.

And Loco needs to clam down.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#53 Posted: 07:34:24 23/06/2014
^This
The worse thing is when they assume that anyone who plays Skylanders has no knowledge of or interest in the old Spyro games.
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#54 Posted: 11:16:10 23/06/2014
You know, the Skylanders concept isn't really that bad, and the Skylanders Spyro design wasn't the true reason why I ditched the idea of buying the games. In fact, Spyro's design is the #3 reason why I don't buy the games.

#2: The fact that you have to buy one of every type of figure to play the full games (I've already been there with UB Funkeys).
#1: No swimming. :/

.....yeah, that's the REAL reason why I don't buy Skylanders. I mean, the charm looks okay. It's okay if children like it, but.......
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:17:12 23/06/2014 by LocoGuy107
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#55 Posted: 11:38:31 23/06/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
You know, the Skylanders concept isn't really that bad, and the Skylanders Spyro design wasn't the true reason why I ditched the idea of buying the games. In fact, Spyro's design is the #3 reason why I don't buy the games.

#2: The fact that you have to buy one of every type of figure to play the full games (I've already been there with UB Funkeys).
#1: No swimming. :/

.....yeah, that's the REAL reason why I don't buy Skylanders. I mean, the charm looks okay. It's okay if children like it, but.......

SSA had swimming....but yeah, that's it.
---
you never saw me
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#56 Posted: 17:02:39 23/06/2014
my main distaste for the skylanders is that they have way too many figures, even when the first game was out, I was deciding which ones I would get and which ones I wouldn't. the second things is that, its not even a Spyro game anymore, only the first one was, and even then, I do suspect that was only the case to attract people who were fans of spyro to the skylanders, and I must say, they were succeeding with me, fortunately, I haven't bought anything for them (expect the stratigy guide for the first game), before I could become addicted to them, a bit of a close call to me.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#57 Posted: 20:27:39 23/06/2014
Quote: alicecarp
^This
The worse thing is when they assume that anyone who plays Skylanders has no knowledge of or interest in the old Spyro games.

I so agree, I absolutely hate it when the classic fans think I have no idea that Spyro once had his own game series just because I like Skylanders. In fact, I was a fan of Spyro before Skylanders even came out, so take that Sky-haters!
darkspyro199 Gold Sparx Gems: 2102
#58 Posted: 21:13:16 23/06/2014
The Internet will. Keep the classics alive smilie
---
Been here 13 years now... D: Man I'm old.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12920
#59 Posted: 21:28:38 23/06/2014
Quote: RaymanTwilight
^This

I so agree, I absolutely hate it when the classic fans think I have no idea that Spyro once had his own game series just because I like Skylanders. In fact, I was a fan of Spyro before Skylanders even came out, so take that Sky-haters!

I once told a guy who was complaining about Skylanders Spyro to "Get over it" and he said "Says the kid with no prior knowledge of the Spyro franchise." For God's sake, I'm 21 and been playing Spyro games for about 12 years now! smilie
#60 Posted: 22:49:51 23/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
Even though I'm a HUGE fan of Skylanders, I still really love the classic games, and I find it very frustrating when all of the Classic fans hate Skylanders, when most have never even played the game and only hate it for Spyro's design, I hate that so much.

And Loco needs to clam down.

^This

[User Posted Image]
I couldn't agree more with these posts.

^This

I was, too. In fact, when I first saw Spyro's Skylanders design, I flipped out and was practically yelling "THAT UGLY LITTLE DEVIL SPAWN IS NOT SPYRO! IT'S NOT! NO!"
Of course, a year after SSA's release, I decided I was being unreasonable and I gave the games a chance.

But I admit, as great as Skylanders is, the classic Spyro games will always be better.

I was like that too, when I first saw the screenshot of Sky-Spyro when Skylanders was first announced, I sounded like everyone else and refused to try the game because of it, but then after seeing the commercials on tv and looking at all of the cool characters I could play as, it grew on me, and so did Spyro's design. Then I played it, and I've been a Skylanders fan ever since.

Just goes to show that is the Sky-haters could be missing out on such a good game all because of Spyro's design. *sigh*, they could at least try the game before judging it. smilie
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#61 Posted: 00:38:55 24/06/2014
^That reminds me of too many CoD players e.e
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#62 Posted: 06:56:42 25/06/2014
I don't understand. I have a huge obsession over Spyro. Like huge. I also have a huge crush on him. He's so hot and cute. I don't see people hating me for it. I love him so much. <3

I only like the Classic Spyro and TLoS Spyro. I hate Skylanders, but that's my opinion. I don't like the look of Spyro at all. I could go on, but I'm not going to because I'll probably get hated for it.
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
#63 Posted: 14:23:26 25/06/2014
Quote: robbiepayne97
I don't understand. I have a huge obsession over Spyro. Like huge. I also have a huge crush on him. He's so hot and cute. I don't see people hating me for it. I love him so much. <3

I only like the Classic Spyro and TLoS Spyro. I hate Skylanders, but that's my opinion. I don't like the look of Spyro at all. I could go on, but I'm not going to because I'll probably get hated for it.

It's like we're twins, but get opposite respects.
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#64 Posted: 06:54:55 26/06/2014

Yeah, but I'm also in love with him though. You're not. You're not gay, like me. It's weird though I get respected for it and you don't.
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#65 Posted: 18:55:10 26/06/2014

Yeah, but I'm also in love with him though. You're not. You're not gay, like me. It's weird though I get respected for it and you don't.

It's probably because LocoGuy tends to get in fights with other users.

That and how he behaves. So... Yeah you are on the right track here.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#66 Posted: 21:24:20 26/06/2014
I decided not to argue with Skylanders anymore. Here's why:
[User Posted Image]

I realized that we can do this thing in which Skylanders can give Spyro early upgrades in a new game.
#67 Posted: 14:21:40 27/06/2014
I decided not to argue with Skylanders anymore. Here's why:
[User Posted Image]

I realized that we can do this thing in which Skylanders can give Spyro early upgrades in a new game.

That actually seems like a good idea, but you'd have to buy a starter pack for one of the Skylanders games and take the portal and one of the figures apart, find out how they work, then reassemble them and test it out with the game that you're making.
And lots and lots of programming...

As long as I can make it work.

It's funny how Activision hasn't thought of this.
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#68 Posted: 05:49:33 03/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Still. Its his life/account, please do not fight and let him be. He does what he does.

Because I do not like fights like this on the forum and it's not really a fight but it seems that way.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me