Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If they make a new Spyro game...
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
If they make a new Spyro game... [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#51 Posted: 03:24:23 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Zerodius
Oh and... since the new games are more story-based, add the ability to maybe follow sub-quests and sub-plots in the stages excluding the game's main plot? Maybe even multiple endings? I dunno.

My point is that the new games did not exploit the reboot's mechanics and settings fully. There is a lot of room for improvement and rather than going back to a setting and gameplay style that was grinded into the ground to the point of becoming stale, I'd like to see the new mechanics and gameplay being improved upon while learning from the past.

Sub-quests and sub-plots, thinking something essentially similar to "challenges" from Spyro 2 onward with the originals. In terms of gameplay being improved upon, the Legend trilogy never stood out as anything remarkable to me in terms of it being a combat-oriented game (which the first two essentially were). The combat was pretty generic and repetitive. <.<

I will say that DotD was an attempt by Sierra to merge the "exploring" of the original games with the "combat-oriented" theme of the previous Legend games. It was an attempt that phailed miserably, at that. ;>.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#52 Posted: 20:07:29 06/12/2008
oriogonal AND there was no cliff haner to the lgond its like making a lord of the rings where the ring returs SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#53 Posted: 20:56:32 06/12/2008
Quote: Stormy
Uhh, no. Just because you don't like the originals does NOT mean no one does. >___>

Original Spyro, please. TLoS (and most of its fanbase) just annoys the heck out of me (for various reasons which I doubt anyone on this forum will actually take the time to read).

Classic trashy lines on Spyroforum:

1. Probably, TEN was too hard for you and you are terrible at it.

2. Old Spyro is gone. Go suck it.

3. Spyro is evolving. Now if your mind can't evolve, go to a cave and sleep with a dinosaur.

All the memories are coming back now. smilie
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#54 Posted: 21:22:39 06/12/2008
Quote: Doppel
Uhh, no. Just because you don't like the originals does NOT mean no one does. >___>

Original Spyro, please. TLoS (and most of its fanbase) just annoys the heck out of me (for various reasons which I doubt anyone on this forum will actually take the time to read).

Classic trashy lines on Spyroforum:

1. Probably, TEN was too hard for you and you are terrible at it.

2. Old Spyro is gone. Go suck it.

3. Spyro is evolving. Now if your mind can't evolve, go to a cave and sleep with a dinosaur.

All the memories are coming back now. smilie

1. No, I thought TEN was ridiculously short and way too easy. It was only frustrating because I had to keep doing the same. thing. over. and. over.
2. Wow... just wow.
3. I swear, if I hear "you can't accept change" one more time....

I can accept that Spyro has changed just fine, but there is no requirement that says I have to like the change. Now Doppel, stop trying to provoke me before I report you for being a creepy stalker. I think you're the one whose mind can't get over the two simple facts that some people have different opinions than you and that I've blocked you on a few websites and no longer want to talk to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:55 06/12/2008 by Stormy
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#55 Posted: 21:29:46 06/12/2008
Stalker? I'm just relieving and re-enacting my good (trashy) past! smilie

1. Your opinion.

2. Amazing, eh?

3. Quote: Stormy
Wow, a threat. Over the internet. How mature.

=============

BACK ON TOPIC:

I want more difficulty. More lifespan. More action.
#56 Posted: 21:33:06 06/12/2008
Yeah, I can threaten to report you, because that makes sense, but you can't threaten to attack me, because this is the internet. =P

I liked the exploration factor of the originals. It made them challenging. And also the varied gameplay.
#57 Posted: 16:59:09 07/12/2008
Quote: matesds
Quote: Doppel

How goodly said! ANO!!! ZALEZ DO NĚJÁKÝ JESKYNĚ A SPI S DINOSAUREM!!!!!

-______________-

This "can't accept change" nonsense is arguably one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard. Everyone can accept that Spyro has changed, but no one is required to like the change. And since they are completely different games, I see absolutely no reason why everyone should be required to like both.

Of course, it's perfectly fine if you do like both, but just remember that old and new Spyro barely have any similarities, and it is quite possible to only like one or the other.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:33:56 07/12/2008 by Stormy
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#58 Posted: 17:51:36 07/12/2008
i like both spyros, orginal and LOS.....yeah quite a shocker aint it? well i think they should make more of both and yes spyro is evolveing but that doesn't mean spyro can't evolve in the original games as well.
---
This old place has changed too much
spyroxxx4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#59 Posted: 23:15:47 03/01/2009
i think it should be part of the legend series the legend series is more volient
---
We all say things, sometimes its a situation where you dont know what youll do until it comes.
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#60 Posted: 01:18:03 04/01/2009
I think they should do the TLoS. Because it has way better graphics, and Spyro has way better powers than before. AND I DON'T WANT CYNDER TO GO! smilie Also, Spyro can propally fly now!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#61 Posted: 01:37:28 04/01/2009
K, people, check out the poll. 40 something % for TLoS, 20 something for original, what does that say?
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#62 Posted: 01:40:12 04/01/2009
Everyone likes the Legend series despite what others say.

OK, i'm gonna say what I wanna say about the Legend series.

I, DISLIKE the Legend series. I HATE the gameplay. Everything else in my opinion is favoured.
#63 Posted: 03:04:58 04/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I pretty much agree with him. Although I was actually happy with the job Krome did on the first two games, especially ANB. I was disappointed by the decision to switch developers, and even more disappointed by the job they did. =_="
---
#64 Posted: 04:26:56 04/01/2009
I liked the Legends best for the gameplay, plot, characters, and graphics. Sure, the plot may seem kinda weak and short, but in my opinion, the other games were even worse. The older ones seem kiddish (even more kiddish than tLoS) and, well....boring. I like the combat, gives you something to work to. And I feel that the older ones, in my opinion again, lacked characters that you can get attached to. All the ones there just bugged me. And the whole plots and characters and gameplay, again, seemed more aimed for kids around the ages of 6-12. tLoS seems more for ages 8-14, and the reboot got a lot of new fans. I mean, it got me to like them, and I know a lot of other people, too.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#65 Posted: 19:51:04 04/01/2009
Quote: Tango
legend. bring back the older games and spyro willl go.
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

people don't want games like that anymore.

Actually, I like them both eaqually.

But ever since people made multiple topics on how rubbish DOTD is and never let the subject drop, I've liked TLOS more.
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#66 Posted: 20:11:30 04/01/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
K, people, check out the poll. 40 something % for TLoS, 20 something for original, what does that say?

and 1 percent wanted no more games....holy crap who did that?
---
This old place has changed too much
#67 Posted: 20:18:30 04/01/2009 | Topic Creator
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

Actually, I like them both eaqually.

But ever since people made multiple topics on how rubbish DOTD is and never let the subject drop, I've liked TLOS more.

Hey hey! I just wanted people's opinions of what they wanted for the next Spyro game. <.<;
---
Spyzilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1903
#68 Posted: 21:42:09 04/01/2009
both,there both awesome
---
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people
#69 Posted: 00:40:23 05/01/2009
Quote: cynder21
Quote: Cloudtail4ever

and 1 percent wanted no more games....holy crap who did that?

Probably some sort of joke
---
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#70 Posted: 01:08:23 05/01/2009
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

QFT
spyroxxx4 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#71 Posted: 21:18:37 01/03/2009
id choose legend there more violent
---
We all say things, sometimes its a situation where you dont know what youll do until it comes.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#72 Posted: 01:05:25 02/03/2009
What do I want for a New Spyro game?

How about something that has exploration, good music, and multiple quests/options (For example, you could play as either Spyro or Cynder, in which each character had different encounters and events). But I don't want the cheeziness and the 90s crap that made Spyro look more like another "attitude the whatever" like Sonic and Crash was. Gah! That's the one nice thing about Spyro now; the whole darker and edgier feel makes it seem more like an actual dragon game, and not some random YouTube poop strung together with a dragon slapped into it.

Actually, the kind of gameplay I want is sort of like that of Super Mario 64 or Zelda; you have one central "overworld" village/field/castle whatever, plus several other areas that you can explore at and access. I like the free flight idea, since you can actually use that access say, a castle in the sky of a location. Side quests and mini-games would be nice, along with some more variety of music. Also keep the LoS characters, and bringing back some of the old ones that would fit into the setting that would also be nice (I like how Hunter looks in DotD; he's actually wearing clothes).

Also, let's stick to the teen/adult Spyro and Cynder; I'm sick of whinny kid characters (looks at Pokemon with an evil glance).
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#73 Posted: 02:58:25 02/03/2009
i would definitely love to see the old series refueled...not that it will happen.
#74 Posted: 03:46:15 02/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I like the free flight idea, since you can actually use that access say, a castle in the sky of a location.

I'd be okay with free flight if they could ACTUALLY get the controls right. Otherwise, the free flight kills both the platforming aspect of Spyro games and the biggest running gag in the series. Honestly, how can you expect it to play like Super Mario 64 with free flight? Aside from Mario's Winged Cap there was no need for flight... hence platforming bliss.
---
#75 Posted: 05:04:08 02/03/2009
Technically, it isn't a platformer, it's a 3D adventure. Platformers are in 2D aspect (sure, it can have 3D graphics, but true platforming means having only four directions you can move in [left, right, up, down]). If the character or player is able to move into any direction they want on the area, it's a 3D adventure.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Serpentis Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#76 Posted: 12:48:58 02/03/2009
While I typically don't comment on such active (and controversial) topics, I did notice that it was mentioned that there was a distinct shift in the concept of gaming. I can happily concur with this and I'll throw my two cents into the proceedings here. Make of it as you will of course.

No doubt there are a few people here, at the least, who have been gaming long enough to have gone through the mid 80s to early 90s and the offerings there. Back then, there was little in the way of graphical power nor the computing speed to use them. Thus, games practically needed a story in order to allow people to become engrossed with the content that could not be visually explained. The side effect of this was longer games, which was often seen in examples such as Final Fantasy (hundreds of hours of gameplay).

Now, though, the stakes have changed, and the gap between now and even the late 90s when the original Spyro games were released is rather hefty. There has been a fairly distinct attitude shift in the gaming public away from lower graphic, higher content and length game play to maximum realism. Thus, games that were once a hundred hours can barely manage ten now, on a good day. In a way, the claim that people don't like the games that way anymore is right in a sense: the style of game that Spyro was ten years ago is now the territory of the hardcore fan of the series the same way the original 8-bit Megaman games were the beginnings of that series' rise. People new to Spyro have little stake in anything so far back. The gaming industry itself will not revert. It will go forward, graphics will improve and story, for the most part, will continue to suffer. Ten hour games will be the mainstream until something new reveals itself valid to marketing.

My personal preference is the Legends trilogy. It's not as long as the other games but I enjoy the intertwined, sequel length story telling that they seem to be trying to put forth by rebooting the series. A good story is something I can respect. To each their own, I suppose.

And there's my two cents. Feel free to return to arguing now.
#77 Posted: 18:45:44 02/03/2009
Actually Serpentis, this is a really valid argument, but I do disagree with you on one thing.

By the time the N64 and Sony Playstation had come out, games were already hitting the bottom. After all, people were caring more about graphics and the marketing gimmicks than the actual games themselves, which is how Spyro came into the gaming industry in the first place. He was your typical attitude the whatever, the game's story wasn't even all that great (especially since you are comparing it to 80s games), and the gameplay was pretty damn flat. Sure, it took maybe 15-30 hours to complete, but compare this to Super Mario World, the Legend of Zelda, or Metal Gear, and you'll find that this was just a walk in the park (especially with Final Fantasy having 100 hours of gameplay!).

There is quite a difference between the Commodore 64, NES, SNES, and other systems from the pioneer days up to the 93 as opposed to the N64 and Playstation. The quality of games is far different because of the attitude of the developers were different. Where as 90s developers were greedy and corrupt, the 80s developers (both prior and after the crash) were more open to experiment with rather mundane ideas (who would have thought that map-building would eventually lead to the greatest simulation games in the world or that avoiding your enemies due to technical restraints would lead to a franchise with a very well done story?).

But as far as my opinion goes, 90s gaming is really the worst games as opposed to the 80s, with our current game status being better than the 90s but nothing like the 80s. Sure, the old Spyro was good back then, but it's aged horribly, primarily because it was built as a marketing antic and not as an actual game, and the fact that it really doesn't stand out amongst many other games (hell, Sonic the hedgehog is considered more important than Spyro, but of course, most people think America and Europe can't makes good games, mind you). At least Sierra (since they are the main ones to work with the game) is trying to make it more like a game and not an antic, but it's not easy; in fact, any game you want to make will never be easy because of all the work that's involved to make it, especially these days.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Serpentis Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#78 Posted: 20:22:10 02/03/2009
And I have no argument with you BlackDragon. I believe that what you say is true: it's more of a stylistic opinion than anything solid as to which is better between 80s and 90s.

The 90s did bring such games as the old LucasArts adventure games like Full Throttle and Grim Fandango, when adventure style games were coming back for a bit of a resurgence. So there was definitely a cadre of pretty amazing games being put out in that time frame, Spyro included. The 80s was definitely more of an experimental time though, no question about that, but the strengths and weaknesses there drew some lines in the sand and developers couldn't really fulfill the dreams they wished to go for because of the hardware limitations. So I think there were pros and cons of both.

But I'm wandering off topic. Basically, I think we agree on the same point...the original Spyro games were good, but in the market of today, teams in companies are terrified of making a mark of their own and we're just not likely going to see the old Spyro style return. I think the new style is here to stay. Sierra has made some great games in the past and also some absolutely godawful ones. They seem to have done well with getting Krome and EL to do the Spyro games...I hope they continue that trend. *chuckles*
#79 Posted: 22:51:44 02/03/2009
Yeah, that's how I feel about the whole thing. I know I got bias, but that's just me.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#80 Posted: 12:54:13 26/03/2009
*sigh*
I miss the old series.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#81 Posted: 21:34:24 26/03/2009
legend
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#82 Posted: 22:12:55 26/03/2009
Agreed, Legend all the way.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#83 Posted: 23:59:37 26/03/2009
Almost all of the Spyro fans want future Legend of Spyro games, with the same characters, some new characters, and LoS setting.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#84 Posted: 00:02:54 27/03/2009
Quote: Aura24
Almost all of the Spyro fans want future Legend of Spyro games, with the same characters, some new characters, and LoS setting.

I don't. smilie
#85 Posted: 00:09:19 27/03/2009
Well, since LoS producer, Mike Graham, is left in charge for the next Spyro games. It's up to him.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#86 Posted: 01:53:44 27/03/2009
Well, Sierra did a good job with the Quest games, so I think they could do something good if they just put the effort into it like they did with those.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#87 Posted: 02:08:32 27/03/2009
Well, we already know that the LoS series has ended, so it's probably never coming back. Hopefully. smilie
#88 Posted: 02:35:24 27/03/2009
You don't know whether the LoS series are going to continue or not after the trilogy. They could make a game set in the LoS setting with the same main characters in it, but we don't know. We have to wait for information for the next game, which is after the Spyro movie, so don't go jumping to conclusions just yet.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:39:26 27/03/2009 by Aura24
#89 Posted: 12:42:51 27/03/2009
LoS = end
:/

...at least of the trilogy of the past few years
#90 Posted: 03:29:25 29/03/2009
Who knows what will happen... for all we know, Sierra could be bought out by Micro$oft and Spyro will never be made again...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#91 Posted: 14:30:30 29/03/2009
Quote: RaidonMakoto
Original, pl0x. I'm tired of getting crap shoveled down my throat by Sierra, and I hope Activision feels the same way.

~Totally~

I'm tired of these legend games. They're creepy and I can't even beat any of them without a cheat code for unlimited health & breath (which was like only in ANB, so I haven't even beat Eternal Night yet and I don't plan to smilie (I know I probably suck because I can't beat it but OH WELL). All you do is fight. Spyro used to be going around, completing challenges, collecting gems, going to different levels.. and it was fun! Now you go around dark evil places and just kick butt. Thats all you do.. fight. walk. fight. fight. fight. walk around some more.. fight. fight. fight... its pretty boring and *majorly* repetetive.. seriously. Don't you ever get bored of just fighting, nonstop? <.<

I would much rather see something like the original 3. ETD was pretty fun too, but I still like the Original 3 SO much more. Please STOP the Legend games!
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:23 29/03/2009 by Spyrofan12345
#92 Posted: 01:49:04 30/03/2009
But they will never stop... Sierra wants to make you suffer! XP

After all, they're only known for two things... (hopefully I don't have to remind people of what those two things are...) XP
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#93 Posted: 02:53:04 30/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, since there's not going to be a Spyro game this year, this is hopefully a good sign that Sierra is putting effort into the next Spyro game. He's going to need a huge game because I'm willing to be this movie idea is a bust and I get the feeling Sierra is thinking that too, which is why they're smartening up and not releasing a Spyro game this year.
---
Polar-krush Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#94 Posted: 05:11:01 30/03/2009
I really don't know. smilie
#95 Posted: 13:57:23 30/03/2009
Quote: Spyrofan12345
Quote: RaidonMakoto
Original, pl0x. I'm tired of getting crap shoveled down my throat by Sierra, and I hope Activision feels the same way.

~Totally~

I'm tired of these legend games. They're creepy and I can't even beat any of them without a cheat code for unlimited health & breath (which was like only in ANB, so I haven't even beat Eternal Night yet and I don't plan to smilie (I know I probably suck because I can't beat it but OH WELL). All you do is fight. Spyro used to be going around, completing challenges, collecting gems, going to different levels.. and it was fun! Now you go around dark evil places and just kick butt. Thats all you do.. fight. walk. fight. fight. fight. walk around some more.. fight. fight. fight... its pretty boring and *majorly* repetetive.. seriously. Don't you ever get bored of just fighting, nonstop? <.<

I would much rather see something like the original 3. ETD was pretty fun too, but I still like the Original 3 SO much more. Please STOP the Legend games!

agreeeeeeed!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#96 Posted: 14:49:38 30/03/2009
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

i agree i dont mind i like spyro theold onse rule i love them smilie but i prefer TLOS butjust by a lil bit
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#97 Posted: 15:44:42 30/03/2009
i want something new to be apart/after the TLOS series
#98 Posted: 19:05:22 30/03/2009
I know!

How about they make it like the Quest games?
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#99 Posted: 08:56:03 06/04/2009
Personally, I don't hate the new Spyro but also I don't like him either. The biggest problem with the LoS series is it is entirely too predictable plotwise... and I say 'plotwise' with a chuckle. The reason is because LoS copies elements from films, books and various other games.

Spyro has gone all 'God of War' in LoS. The world has taken on a more gritty look that works okay with him now that he is a reboot. However, no one seems to want to answer the question:

Was a reboot really necessary? From my point of view as a writer and director I have to say 'no'. The fact that they could have tried to be creative and do more with the original Spyro tells me that this franchise is on its way out unless something is done.

And no... the movie don't count since it is just ANB redone with a few new scenes and details that Chris Wilson and his team didn't have time to put in the game. They should have done a film that took place after DotD. That would have been more interesting. Then again... creatively speaking... the Spyro franchise is on its last leg. There isn't much creativity left.

Now, some of you have made very valid points about Legend of Spyro being boring because it was and say this because it is the truth. I played ANB from start to finsih expecting more then I got. Once I finished the game and had watched the Elijah Wood video at the end I just took the game disc out of my PS2 and looked at it thinking to myself: 'I spent $31.99 for this? What was I thinking? What have they done?' To say I was disappointed was an understatement because I was very disappointed. I eventually took the game back and got my money back. I have never before done that with any Spyro game I have bought but ANB due to the fact it was too short, predictable plotwise and featured a battle system that belonged in a different franchise.

The Legend games turned Spyro into a brawler. I wanted a deeper story with a few plot twists I didn't see coming a mile away. I wanted some character development which I got little of in ANB. When TEN came out I bought it and thought maybe it would be better and boy when I got done all I could think was... 'Okay, it was slightly better but why did they pass up a chance to flesh out Cynder a little more by making her a playable character? What about the Chronicler? Does he do anything more then act like some overglorified library historian...? How boring... He was just there to serve as a way to drive the plot forward. In other words he was a 'deus ex machina' and I am sure you guys all know what that means. And don't get me started on Ignitus and the other guardians. They got more screen time sure but not much was done with it other then just push the 'save the world' plot forward. I didn't feel like there was much of a connection between Spyro and the elders.... okay... Ignitus and Spyro had a closer connection but what about Cyril, Volteer and Terrador... They were never given much time onscreen to develop a relationship with Spyro. They felt like they were just place 'there' to be his teachers and that was all. It was sad to see such 'potential' moments go to waste. Then again there was the fact that Chris Wilson and his team were not given much time to properly tell the story so that might have been the case. Wouldn't surprise me considering what I was told by some of my friends.

Then there was the fighting... Oh dear LORD!!! Talk about going overboard with it. And then there was the 'ever absent' Malefor... good old Malefor still didn't put in an appearance. We just got his servant Gaul and a little plot development. I had already started working on the Legacy of Ages films long before I even started playing TEN but to say I was worried was an understatement. After I finished TEN I just turned off my PS2 and shook my head. I felt they did make an effort to improve with this installment but it wasn't that big of an improvement. It also left me with this feeling that the final game in the trilogy would have to be truly spectacular in order to finish off this trilogy...

I kept TEN only because of the ending song. As for DotD... when I learned that Krome was being replaced with a different developer I just sighed and shook my head in disgust. All I could think about was, 'Oh dear lord... here we go again. It like ETD all over again!' To say I went into the final game with a feeling of disgust would be an understatement. I played it and once I finished it was like... 'Okay... that was okay. I have to admit that they managed to surpise me with how they finished the story...'

However, I was still not happy with it because it still lacked originality. There were pieces of the game that felt like they came from other franchises and you know which ones I am talking about. Then there was the issue about some of the changes that were made to look and feel of the game itself. The art style was so drastically differnt that the game felt like it was part of a different franchise at times. The new look was a tad bit overdone. It was interesting but still I think it was a rather dangerous gamble to change developers right at the end of the trilogy. However, it would seem it turned out for the best...

Anyway, I have kept it too. I beat it in one sitting but it was okay enough to remain a member of my game collection like TEN. However, the whole trilogy as a whole was nowhere near the 'charming' original Spyro games. They at least had some variety when it came to gameplay. And is it just me but will we ever learn who Spyro's 'REAL' boody parents are...

Good lord! It is almost like a taboo subject or something... geeze! Ten years of adventures and not one of them has ever shed light on his origin story. The fact that neither version has done this is just stupid. You mean to tell me that none of the writers, developers or producers know how to tell a decent origin story for our favorite purple dragon.

Oh... and don't get me started on Malefor... I thought he was a boring villain. The same goes with Gaul. Can we ever get a complex villain in this franchise that is more then he/she seems to be. I would like a villain that more or less broke the mold and did something totally unexpected...

Oh wait...

I have a villain like that in the Legacy of Ages films....

Never mind...
Dragonfan Green Sparx Gems: 135
#100 Posted: 10:11:53 06/04/2009
i hope there will be more spyro games even if you get to create your own dragon that would be cool.

what do you guys think?
---
roses for enternal love, lillies for sweetness.
everbody knows life is just a temporally state which is cured very quickly when we meet our fate
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me