darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > DOTD is only SHIPPING today there's no garenty you'll get it today.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
DOTD is only SHIPPING today there's no garenty you'll get it today. [CLOSED]
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#51 Posted: 02:13:16 22/10/2008
I'm just annoyed it was advertised as coming out today, but it's actually NOT.

Eh, I just got 5 games (today and Sunday) that'll keep me occupied until it comes out
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#52 Posted: 02:14:44 22/10/2008
The Walmart near me has the game, but they won't put it out in public till tomorrow. It's SO UNFAIR!!!
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#53 Posted: 02:18:54 22/10/2008
mine doesn't even have it in yet!
---
I is ded
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#54 Posted: 02:20:55 22/10/2008
Such is the penalty. Many years of being a gamer has taught me never to anticipate an exact on-time release. The less popular games are late by a few days, and the highly anticipated games fly off the shelf before you even woke up the morning of and realized the game was released. <_<

Mix that with the fact that I didn't have the money to pay for express overnight shipping and you get the end result: HIR doesn't see this video game for up to 2 weeks from now. Luckily, I have a ton of school to keep me occupied! >.>b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#55 Posted: 02:24:25 22/10/2008
Quote: HIR
Such is the penalty. Many years of being a gamer has taught me never to anticipate an exact on-time release. The less popular games are late by a few days, and the highly anticipated games fly off the shelf before you even woke up the morning of and realized the game was released. smilie

Mix that with the fact that I didn't have the money to pay for express overnight shipping and you get the end result: HIR doesn't see this video game for up to 2 weeks from now. Luckily, I have a ton of school to keep me occupied! >.>b

I know what you mean by "fly off the shelf" xD when I went into gamestop to get FFXII, the day it came out, there wasn't a one to be seen. Not even walmart had any
---
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#56 Posted: 02:29:01 22/10/2008
Quote: Cynder 1500
Why can't any of you have a little patience?! I'm sure that we can't do anything whining about it here, or at all, and the publishers have gotten it out and in shipping. It's only one day!

I know really, be happy your not the ones in Europe they have to wait another 28 days.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
#57 Posted: 02:30:24 22/10/2008
If I were in Europe, I'd be fine with the wait, because that's what I've been expecting. The fact that this was UNEXPECTEDLY delayed a day is what makes me annoyed
---
ice_bomb Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#58 Posted: 04:17:04 22/10/2008
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
If I were in Europe, I'd be fine with the wait, because that's what I've been expecting. The fact that this was UNEXPECTEDLY delayed a day is what makes me annoyed

Mmm hu. I know that's right.
---
I thought we were ready... I thought they were safe. Please click my eggs!

gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#59 Posted: 04:19:50 22/10/2008
soon,I get.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me