Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Marble Hornets RP accepting [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#51 Posted: 21:00:29 04/05/2014
The phone had been dropped earlier as i wandered through the woods, Hheheh, A-All alone...
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#52 Posted: 23:08:19 04/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: FluffyHamster
Quote: FluffyHamster
I looked over at my phone and called Felicity again, " You there Felis?"

(Well....)
I didn't get any answer, " Great...." I muttered. I couldn't stay here any longer it felt weird in the house. Kinda like I was being watched, I picked up my things and walked out into the woods. I looked around," Hello?" there's no one out here. Just me... I sighed and started to videotape while I was walking.

Tim turned around because he herd someone, " W-who's there?" He has been a lot more paranoid lately.

I continued to walk through the woods, " H-hello?" I still had my camera and I felt like I was being watched, creepy.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#53 Posted: 23:28:48 04/05/2014
I heard footsteps, and not really being myself, thought it was someone after me. I pulled up my hood and took out my pocket knife, just in case whoever it was, got near.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#54 Posted: 00:03:13 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Prex ))
I walked deeper into the dark gloomy forest. I looked around and saw no one, " I think I'm becoming a nervous reck." I muttered to myself I walked around a tree and saw a shadowy figure. I couldn't tell who it was I just knew he/she had to be the one who was watching me. stalker I thought as I walked closer with my video camera tight in my hand.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:18:48 10/05/2014 by FluffyHamster
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me