Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 19 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8701
#901 Posted: 14:47:47 10/08/2014
ooc: But the dingos could capture AJ when Shadow is on the other island to betray Shadow. (well if Waaksian agrees with that sense he controls them.)
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#902 Posted: 18:15:22 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Seems too random, but if you think you can find a way to make it work, then have it you way.

"Um...well...I mean, I don't want to question you or anything, but, do not be surprised if he betrays you." Angus said to Sybil, not wanting to question her but knowing how stupid it was to trust a Komodo dragon.
"Oh don't worry. I don't trust him one bit, and I know that he will do things behind my back, but I am taking precautions." Sybil explained kindly, glad of his concern, though she was extremely worried about Rose and Shadow facing each other when Cairo brings him there, unaware of the tense events taking place right now...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#903 Posted: 18:42:35 10/08/2014
"But he can track me easily I can't get away unless I get to Cairo fast enough." Rose said.
---
SC
#904 Posted: 22:50:23 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Maybe if somebody distracts him, then..." Peppers suggested, looking at Barloc, but by those lines on his face, it was obvious he wasn't going to volunteer.
"I did enough by letting you know. Now deal with the problem yourselves!" Barloc said very bitterly, flying away towards his home.
"Now what should we do?" Peppers asked worriedly, thinking of being the bait himself, but he didn't want anything to do with that big, drool mouth!
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8699
#905 Posted: 23:24:50 10/08/2014
"I'll distract him.," Sayan said speaking up. "As Barloc said, I can at least hold a fight and could possibly buy you time to get to Cairo.," the leopard spoke.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#906 Posted: 23:42:24 10/08/2014
"But what if he doesn't go for you? What if he goes for me." Rose said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#907 Posted: 03:59:22 11/08/2014
AJ:

After a brief nap I wander into the forest to search for food. I have no idea about Shadow or the dingoes. I just start gathering ripe fruit as well as berries.
#908 Posted: 16:52:10 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Then... I know. I can let Cairo know where you are heading. While Mr. Sayan distracts that lizard, I'll let Cairo know to pick you up from right here. Go to the forest frontier, away from that lizard's view. You run towards him as fast as you can. Luckily, this forest is very close to the beach, so you will be able to reach him fast." Peepers explained, having a lot of faith in his plan. He then flew away to fetch Cairo and tell him immediately where he must stand. He knew the seal plan was too dangerous, plus Cairo eats seals, so it would be total chaos if all of them were with the now panicked seals...
---
#909 Posted: 17:48:48 11/08/2014
Rose noded and she turned to Sayan and hugged him. "Be careful Sayan." She then ran to the beach as fast as she could.

A few mins later Shadow showed up. "Well my Leopard friend where is that fur ball of a brat you call a friend at? Did she ditch you?" He said with a flick of his toung and a smile.
---
SC
#910 Posted: 18:07:03 11/08/2014
"That.. is none of your concern you slimy excuse of a reptile.," Sayan said getting in a defensive position.
---
#911 Posted: 19:35:10 11/08/2014
"I could smell your stench from a mile away." Shadow said. "So tell me why are you getting in my way if you know well by now that I am venomous and nearly killed your friend?"
---
SC
#912 Posted: 20:12:15 11/08/2014
"Because this has gone on LONG enough. Your little vendetta on her is unjustified and possibly even cowardice.", Sayan replied.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:58 11/08/2014 by redwes
#913 Posted: 20:14:53 11/08/2014
AJ:

Wandering through the forest I gather fresh fruits and berries for myself and anyone else who may want them. My deep blue eyes glisten in the darkness as I forage. I have no idea of what dangers may await me in the forest. I just am glad to be able to move about again. I love the smell of the forest and the humidity in the air. After a while I get exhausted and after eating some fruit as well as berries, I lay down and curl up in a little ball at the foot of a tree, before collapsing fast asleep.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:47 11/08/2014 by Wyrstel
#914 Posted: 03:01:51 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Cairo, Cairo! Mr. Cairo, please listen!" Peepers called, yelling very hard at the mighty orca, who was throwing a tantrum for his failure.
"Mr. Cairo please! Try to contain yourself! Miss Rose is alright, but not for long! Now I beg you to please snap out of it and listen!" Peepers yelled louder, with his two little talons grabbing onto his snouth.
Cairo managed to control his tantrum, but he was still very upset.
"Yo! Sir Peepers! What is wrong with you. Didn't you bring Rose?" Cairo asked, showing that he didn't listen to the warbler the first time.
"Mr Cairo, didn't you hear me? That lizard is loose and Rose is still out there. Come pick her up right now in that shore over there..." Peepers said, when he saw Rose running towards the water.
"What is she doing? I told her to wait hidden while you went there!" the warbler yelled even louder, with him flying there, and Cairo racing there as well to fetch Rose before it was too late...
---
#915 Posted: 03:12:55 12/08/2014
"Cowardice?! How dare you!" Shadow said . "No matter I have allies even in the sea." Shadow said with a smile.
---
SC
#916 Posted: 08:04:14 12/08/2014
"Yeah?! So do we and you got two islands full of others who hate you just as much.," Sayan replied.
---
#917 Posted: 15:35:26 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Peepers didn't see Shadow near Rose, which meant that Sayan was doing a great job distracting him. He reached way before Cairo, and remained near Rose, praying for Cairo to hurry up, since he was being a little slow due to his last meal...
---
#918 Posted: 20:20:42 12/08/2014
Rose was running as fast as she could away from Shadow.

------------

"We'll see who is hating who when I get done with you." Shadow then charged at Sayan
---
SC
#919 Posted: 20:43:46 12/08/2014
Sayan dodged, jumping to the side. "Hehe... missed.," he smirked. He started to run around the komodi, preparing to strike.
---
#920 Posted: 20:53:43 12/08/2014
Shadow keepet his eyes on Sayan. He waited and then used his tail to strike at Sayan's next leap.
---
SC
#921 Posted: 04:06:49 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo managed to reach the shore on time.
"Come! Now!" he ordered Rose, seeing an agitated Peepers above.
"What's wrong Sir Peepers? Where is that leopard?" he asked, though he had a pretty good idea...
"He is distracting that lizard Mr. Cairo, and if that thing bites him, I doubt mistress Sybil has e medicine necessary to treat it." he said desperately, urging Cairo to go to Sayan as well. He heard from Sybil that Rose was cured from one of those bites by a wombat, but now that Shadow was in the island, h doubted he would let that wombat do his job, so there was no time to lose...
---
#922 Posted: 05:04:16 13/08/2014
Sayan went for it and was struck by the lizard's tail. Getting knocked to the ground temporary, he quickly recovered and got back up in anger. "You... you filthy beast!," he yelled. He then attempted to slash one of the lizard's eyes from the side, jumping back afterwards to avoid an counterattack.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#923 Posted: 15:47:22 13/08/2014
Where AJ was sleeping, Skaliscin happened to be slithering about. What she had been doing all this time was yet to be known, but she looked upon the resting mammalian queerly. He looked fully healed now from those atrocious wounds. She was glad for that.
#924 Posted: 19:17:55 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
In the Haven, Sybil was still trying to convince Angus to go to his family, but also it was getting harder to bear the worry of sending Peepers and Cairo to that crucial mission, and exposing Rose to such a danger, not to mention Sayan was involved too, and a third resident she was unaware of.

"Listen miss Sybil, don't worry about my folks. There is never any real danger with us. We live hig in the trees, away from the predators. They won't miss me. I wanna stay here to help you and tell uncle Mambo what a good boy I have been." the little cockatoo assured after a brief pause.
Sybil was took a little off guard by that statement, but decided to let Angus stay for a while. She could use a little company now that Voracivenom was gone. Little did she knew that she was in front of Barloc's own nephew...
---
#925 Posted: 21:09:02 13/08/2014
Shadow moved his head away from Sayan and got clawed on his back. "GAH!!" He then tryed to bite Sayan.

------------

Rose ran as fast as she could to Cairo and climbed quick on to him. She accidentally clawed Cairo in her rush. "Wait what about Sayan? We need to get him!" Rose said.
---
SC
#926 Posted: 04:30:44 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Way ahead of Cairo, Peepers rushed to Sayan's rescue. Grabbing as much sand a his little talons allowed, he threw it a Shadow's face, but he was so nervous that the sand landed on top of the big lizard's head instead.
"Mr. Sayan, quick! Mr. Cairo is heading this way! Run towards him!" Peepers urged, unaware that he was getting dangerously close to the Komodo...
---
#927 Posted: 04:46:19 14/08/2014
Sayan quickly nodded, silently thanking the bird, and ran towards Cairo. He was relieved that Peepers intervened, seeing as how the lizard had almost gotten him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:36 14/08/2014 by redwes
#928 Posted: 05:22:18 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was relieved to see Sayan safe and sound, but above all, seeing Rose safe and soon-to-be far away from that brutal threat. That would make up for the near fatal mistake he made earlier for not being able to control his hunting instincts.
---
#929 Posted: 05:53:39 14/08/2014
"YOU COWARD!!!! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT LIKE THE BRAVE LEOPARD YOU ARE!!" Shadow yelled out. He then looked up to see who through the sand on him. "Another birdy for me to snack on? Well don't mind if I do!" He then lunged at Peepers.
---
SC
#930 Posted: 08:07:59 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Feeling like it was faster than a lightning strike, Peepers noticed too late how Shadow aimed for attack. If he was just a few yards further away, the Komodo would only have grabbed Peepers tail feathers, but he was too close. Fortune wasn't favoring him today, and before he knew it, he was now trapped inside the gargantuan lizard's mouth.

"Sir Peepers!... YOU! And you even dared to call Sayan the coward, you waterfall of drool!? Release him, NOW!" Cairo threatened, looking very menacingly at Shadow, who was unfortunately a little far out his reach. The situation was extremely dire, and now it seems like he had to choose between Rose and Peepers. He could try to reach Shadow from where he was, but he would risk getting stranded forever on the sand...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:11:05 14/08/2014 by Felines
#931 Posted: 08:42:52 14/08/2014
Sayan, despite being well on his way to safety, paused and turned back. "Do what the orca says or YOU will be forever known as the coward!," he yelled. Even if it meant risking harm to himself, no-one was going to devour one of his friends.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:44:36 14/08/2014 by redwes
#932 Posted: 09:04:43 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Not far from there, Nia was wondering how his cousin was doing. After the earlier fog, she left Sayan and Rose, and didn't mentioned to her dad where he wander off to. Barloc was heading to the kea's new home to ask Mambo if he has seen Angus, so Nia hoped Angus would return in that timespan from the Haven, cause she knew the mostly unfair punishments her father gave to him, and didn't want to get him into trouble. She was still unaware of the extreme predicament going on nearby, but she could hear some sort of rumbles that she was dismissing as mere tremors, but they were, in fact, Cairo's own tense breathing, and she was starting to wonder if those rumbles were normal...
---
#933 Posted: 19:38:43 14/08/2014
When Shadow caught Peepers he could feel him pecking and clawing the inside of his mouth. He quickly spat him out. "You little runt!" He then kicked him away. "Here take him! He isn't worth the trouble. But you'll all get your gift.....soon......very soon."
---
SC
#934 Posted: 19:55:06 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Covered in drool and shaking violently, Peepers quickly flew with all his remaining mobility and hid behind Sayan. He couldn't move now since he was paralyzed with fear. Although he knew that his clawing and pecking was, fortunately for him, enough to set him free, he couldn't stop thinking a a trip down that monster's gullet, it would have been light's out forever.

Cairo was infuriated. He could see that poor Peepers was too traumatized, and after an experience like that, he may not be the same.
"You'll pay for that, you disgusting beast! Someday! I promise you that!" Cairo threatened, giving one last glare at the reptile and turning around towards the Haven. He was super relieved that Shadow spat poor Peepers, but knew that event could have ended in tragedy. If only he would have had control of his instincts, none of that would have happened. His only consolation was that he now had everyone safe, even Peepers, to some degree at least...
---
#935 Posted: 20:08:51 14/08/2014
"Someday, I'll make him pay for everything he has done.," Sayan said watching the lizard as they left the island.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:27 14/08/2014 by redwes
#936 Posted: 20:29:43 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Now halfway towards the Haven, Cairo was evidently going slower, but not because of the extra weight, but by exhaustion. His hunting and the scare he received drained a great deal of his energy. His eyes were getting smaller. He needed sleep, but he needed to go to the Haven first, and accelerated a little to be there as soon as possible.,.
---
#937 Posted: 20:38:37 14/08/2014
Speckles managed to leave the waterhole and follow the tracks of his friends to the beach. He had been to himself for a while, thinking to himself privately, when he decided to find the others again. Just as he reached the edge of the forest, he saw a few lumps on the beach that he assumed were animals. He couldn't really tell, as his vision was terrible.
#938 Posted: 01:50:23 15/08/2014
"Are you ok Peepers?" Rose said sitting next to him.
---
SC
#939 Posted: 03:29:09 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Peepers didn't answer. He was swinging his body and humming. That close call was too much for his tiny heart, and it appeared that he was simply trying to disconnect from the world in order to forget the trauma.

Cairo reached the shore barely, and ordered everyone to depart. He remained there, evidently feeling both guilty and exhausted. He didn't want to sleep though, as he felt he didn't deserve it for being too irresponsible. Peepers still couldn't move, and was still covered in that mortal drool, and by the looks of it, it looked like someone needed to carry him and take care of him to have a full recovery...
---
#940 Posted: 00:28:26 16/08/2014
Rose gently picked Peepers up and put him on her back. "I'll watch Peepers for the night. I'm just so glad that beast spat him back out." Rose said. "Come on Peepers lets get you cleaned up."
---
SC
#941 Posted: 00:52:29 16/08/2014
"We were very fortunate today. Things could have gone better but also could have gone a lot worse too. At least this island will have some peace... for a time.," Sayan said departing from the orca.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:23 16/08/2014 by redwes
#942 Posted: 01:14:04 16/08/2014
Rose jumped off of Cario. She turned to the mighty orca and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Cario." She along with the traumatized Peepers went into the forest to get Peepers cleaned up.
---
SC
#943 Posted: 02:07:28 17/08/2014
AJ:

After a while of sleeping under the tree and after finishing eating, I go to search for more fruits and berries. I wander the forest picking berries and gathering fruit from trees. My eyes glisten brightly in the light. I have no idea what awaits me today.
#944 Posted: 02:24:47 17/08/2014
Skaliscin slowly slithered by AJ's side, causally and not trying to hide herself like she usually does. "How are you?" she simply asked, her tone void of emotion. It was evident that she had a soft spot for the little creature, although not in the same way as her amity with Speckles and her possible other feelings with Voracivenom.
#945 Posted: 03:40:45 17/08/2014
AJ:

I smile at Skaliscin, my eyes glinting in the rays of sunlight. I munch on a mango as I walk. My ears are up and alert and my eyes scan for danger.

"I'm alright, Skaliscin. Most of the wounds have just joined the collection of scars I have. I love the roar of the ocean and feeling of warm sand. Don't you, I say stroking her scales with my paw.
#946 Posted: 14:25:14 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
In the meantime, Cairo went deeper into the waters, feeling guilty and unable to sleep. He was determined not to let Sybil find out, tough after she sees Peepers, she imagined either Rose or Sayan would tell on him. He was too depressed now to even doze off, and now a new worry arrived;
He passed an orca on his way to retrieve Rose. It was either before or after the hunting, he didn't remember. One thing was for sure, it was an orca vaguely familiar, yet he didn't believe it was one of the members of his pod. He wasn't too sure due to the quick glimpse, but now that was worrying him...
---
#947 Posted: 17:11:38 17/08/2014
"Well, well, Cairo we meet again." A voice said behind him.
---
SC
#948 Posted: 18:28:28 17/08/2014
Sayan followed Rose, interested in the well-being of the poor Peepers.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:46 17/08/2014 by redwes
#949 Posted: 14:35:37 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to see both cats, and rushed into them relieved.
"Oh thank goodness. You managed to return here! I knew I could trust Cairo with this." she said with a sigh, failing to see Peepers because Rose's head obscured him from view.

Angus followed Sybil, and was also relieved to see his two new friends safe and sound. but from up a palm, he could see a warbler unconscious. By Sybil's demeanor, he could tell she hasn't noticed, so he didn't dare to approach them and ask what was the matter, at least not in front of Sybil...
---
#950 Posted: 15:17:59 18/08/2014
"Well we got some complications." Rose said moving so Sybil could see Peepers. "That thing attack us and nearly ate Peepers but lucky he spat him back up." Rose said. "Me and Sayan were just on our way to clean him up and watch him to make sure he's ok."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 19 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me