Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34
Draconia School Remake [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#901 Posted: 02:11:32 13/10/2013
The specters however begin to make way as a massive creature of shadow emerges out of the ground. The ground trembles as it moves across the ground. As they get closer they look like the giant worms found in Dune. It slams into the walls of ice and shatters them like glass. Behind it the Soulless advance forward toward the earth dome. Everything would seem to be alright except the giant worm does not only look terrifying as well as intimidating but with all the muscle it has there is no telling how powerful it truly is. The Soulless however follow it like a black sea.

Back inside the school however Silverdash and his group run into something terrifying. The shadows beside them move and the skittering of something with many legs can be heard. Suddenly the ceiling above comes to life as the skittering grows louder. Then the creature comes into view. Its a giant spider large enough to devour a full grown dragon. The hissing from the spider can be heard as it moves toward them. Just then two torches nearby springs to life and the spider hisses before it and its wed turn to dust. Underneath the torch's light is a figure. It glistens like obsidian as it turns and speaks. It's eyes happen to be the fire from the torches.

"You need to watch yourselves in the dark my friends, Sirias almost would have had one of you for a meal back there. Sighing the figure steps closer to them and smiles. However that is all in the past and it is understanding because this place is not like anything you have ever experienced. Now stay close to me and I will get you to your friends," the fragment of Alzandor's soul says as he leads them safely away.

As Scarlet wonders where to search all she has to help her is the Alzandor that she met's last words. "Follow your heart...Believe in yourself." Then there is a sound of shattering glass as well as a sound of a great struggle. Angry roars and spouts of flame make a doorway some distance from her glow brightly in the the darkness. Voices can be heard within the room. Terrified as well as angry voices.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:30 15/10/2013 by Wyrstel
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#902 Posted: 02:33:37 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: First of all, Mr. Silverdash and the others aren't in the school, they're in the tunnel, heading back to where the earth dome shield is. And also, they're in this ball of ice that Mr. Silverdash created to keep them at least somewhat safe. So the ice should serve as a barrier that keeps stuff from touching them.

Fyra, Skye, and Phobius went back inside the earth shield as they saw the ice shields break from the giant worm. Branch reinforced the earth dome by creating another layer to the shield, making it thicker and harder to break through.

Coal, the other teachers, and the students continued to fly further away from the school, soon disappearing over the horizon. They would find a safe place to take the students, and the teachers would stay with them to protect them.

Scarlet paused and looked around as she heard voices and other sounds. She wondered what it could be, but at the same time, contemplated on whether or not she actually wanted to know. As she thought about what it could be, Scarlet found herself slowly and quietly walking towards the noise. She didn't know what she would do when she reached it, but she still headed towards the sound anyway.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8770
#903 Posted: 02:39:56 13/10/2013
Icestorm heard a voice just like Alzandor's. He looked around inside the ice sheld and saw Alzandor's soul. "YOU!" He was scared yet confused on why he appeared before them. "Why are you here? What do you want with us?" He said a little shakey in his voice.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:25 13/10/2013 by Spyroconvexity
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#904 Posted: 03:57:44 13/10/2013
Rodu struggled with Lily's limp body. It wasn't that she was heavy, it was just that it was awkward, the way he was pulling her. He paused, catching his breath. He glanced to the mist and panic overtook him as he saw it creeping in on them. Suddenly he heard a shout. "Is someone there?!" Relief swept through him and he turned toward the echoing voice. "Yes! Over here! Help!" He lifted Lily again and pulled with all his might, heading toward the sound of the voice. He had to get them out of there, and he had to do it before the mist consumed them! Who knew what it would do to them.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#905 Posted: 04:14:44 13/10/2013
He was calm now, punching or attacking ghosts was great stress relief and best of all the damn spirits were still floating around taunting him since you can't really hurt a ghost...but you can expel or capture one and capturing a spirit in a soul gem would be a very useful thing. He had a couple of soul gems in a locker and wasting no time he intended to grab them and suck up the most impressive or powerful spirits he could find.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#906 Posted: 22:41:02 13/10/2013
ooc: Sorry I've been gone so long. I had a lot of busy stuff happening. But hopefully now I'll be on more frequently. I've skimmed over most of the stuff and read enough to catch up. However....my one complaint is...
Wystrel, how did you suddenly get so much power? Since when could you summon Spectres and Barriers. I'm pretty sure I remember illusions being on your character sheet, but not being able to summon ghosts and hounds and having so much power. Not to mention I honestly feel like your trampling on some characters' pasts like Scarlet's.
Now, I'm going to try and be fair, so what are your guys's opinion on this matter. Because honestly, controlling the scene like this kind of looks like Godmodding to me.

Aretis recovered, having passed out and had something similar to a concussion....a magical concussion if you want to get kind of specific. Anyway, he woke up, bleary-eyed looking around. "Ugh.....Firefly?" He looked around trying to clear his vision and his mind.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#907 Posted: 23:04:00 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly went to Aretis's side, currently ignoring her surroundings for the moment. "Hey, I'm here. Glad to see you're awake. How are you feeling?" She said softly.

Mr. Silverdash was more focused on the fact that Alzandor had just made an appearance. Comet didn't know why he was back, or why he had just saved them from a monster. But he knew that he didn't trust Alzandor, and he certainly wasn't going to follow him anywhere. Alzandor could end up leading them straight into a trap for all they knew.

ooc: I'm not quite so sure if the spectres, hounds, and what-not are actually Alzandor's doing. That was never really clarified. And I am sort of letting Wyrstel get away with quite a bit here, but I'm currently a little stumped on ideas. I was sort of making stuff up as I went along and wasn't certain where to go next with the plot. Then all of this started happening and I just sort of rolled with it, hoping inspiration would eventually come to me. Although all of the crazy stuff happening could simply be all part of an illusion. It's kind of hard to tell for sure. Although I would like to reveal a little more about Scarlet's past at some point, though I'm not sure when would be a good time to get into that. I was thinking of possibly bringing in the rival she mentioned on an earlier page, Nitro Darkflame, if anyone remembers that. But things seem a little too crazy right now to focus on that.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#908 Posted: 23:32:58 13/10/2013
"You heard that right?" Red said

"Yes i did" Blue said and made the bubble shield go to the way where they had heard the voice.

Red saw Rodu with Lily " Stop Blue, can you make your shield bigger so that they are safe from the mist?"

"Yes i can", Blue said and made the shield go down so that he and Red landed to the floor, then he focused few seconds and made the bubble-shield go all over the room so that the whole room was now safe from the mist.

Red ran towards Rodu and took hold on Lily " Lets lift her up, that way we can move faster, is there anybody else here do you know?" Red said

ooc: Well i do not know, so far i guess i am okey whit this, but this has to end too or at least take some kind of brake. If you got my point.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:15 13/10/2013 by cyndego
#909 Posted: 23:41:42 13/10/2013
Ooc: I'm fine with it. It makes things interesting. smilie
---
SC
#910 Posted: 22:48:08 14/10/2013
ooc: okay. Because I don't want him to control the story too much.

"....thank you. I'm.....a little dizzy...." Aretis stared up at Firefly. She....cares about me? When was the last time someone showed concern to me? ....heh, wow......I guess this is what having friends is like.... Aretis blinked and stood up a little, looking at his surroundings. "So, what happened?" He asked.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#911 Posted: 18:25:12 15/10/2013
OOC: I changed it so it fits better. Sorry about that Cynder09.
#912 Posted: 23:31:08 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly filled Aretis in on what all had happened. Then Mr. Silverdash turned to face them.
"I am glad to see that you are awake and feeling better, young dragon. But we can't stop to chat for very long. We need to get back to the others. I fear they may be in trouble."
"I'm sure they're okay, Mr. Silverdash. The teachers can take care of themselves, and even some of the students can. They'll protect each other." Firefly assured him.
"I hope you're right. Still, I want to make sure everyone is safe. It is my duty."
---
#913 Posted: 03:35:43 16/10/2013
OOC: I have to admit, I've missed the way the story was going before, with the interactions in the classes, but I can't complain. This is an RP after all, and you never know where they're gonna go... I'm kinda with Cyndego though, in thinking it has to end eventually... to go back to what the plot was supposed to be... but I'm not the GM, so I'll go along with whatever...

Rodu breathed a sigh of relief as the mist dispersed thanks to the shield around him and as the weight of Lily was lightened with the help of the other dragon who had suddenly come upon them. He looked to the two dragons before him, unable to hide his relief, though normally he wouldn't want to take help from anyone. "Thank you..." He glanced back the direction he had come from. "The cafeteria's clear. The other students got out through a hole in the roof." He nodded to Lily. "Lily and I were the only ones left." He shook his head. "I don't know about the rest of the school, though..."
---
#914 Posted: 04:57:55 16/10/2013
Aretis clutched his chest a little. "So......let me get this straight......Alzandor is some sort of soul thing....and......a bunch of bad creatures have been popping up and around, threatening to kill dragons?" Whatever the answer though, he seemed quite angry.
---
#915 Posted: 05:31:30 16/10/2013
"Yes and he would of killed me, Firefly, and Mr. Silverdash had I not somehow triggered my Aura Form." Icestorm said to Aretis.
---
SC
#916 Posted: 05:56:39 16/10/2013
Aretis blinked at Icestorm, nodding at what he said. "Well, you must be a powerful dragon then." Aretis looked away and considered his options, closing his eyes. I didn't think I'd have to use this now, but everyone here seems trustworthy. Still, this is a risky move, especially since I can't control it that well, and I was forbidden to abuse it's power. He looked at everyone. "Wait for one moment, Mr. Silverdash." He put a claw to the side of his chest and slashed himself, drawing blood. A hard scale plate hung open and inside the blood laid a glowing object. It was a small little shining light that he pulled out. The blood hadn't even stained that light. Aretis pushed the light into the bauble hanging from his neck and like water, they fused together. Now the bauble shined with the light inside and pulsed faintly. Power could be felt from it, yet it was neither good or bad. It emanated primarily of a light element, but the aura around it was of pure, neutral power.

Aretis grimaced a little but held out the teardrop jewel. "I know how to stop Alanzor. This is the Luosambiat. My name is Aretis. The Last Soulkeeper."
---
#917 Posted: 07:59:03 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Luosambiat?" Firefly asked quietly as she gazed at the little bauble. Curiosity and awe were apparent in her expression. She didn't know what to make of this little trinket that emanated with power. She did know she wanted to learn more about it, though.

Mr. Silverdash was silent as his gaze fixed on the Luosambiat. He seemed to be in awe as well, yet with wisened and worried eyes that said he knew more than he was letting on.
"So you are the Last Soulkeeper?" He asked quietly. His tone of voice sounded concerned, yet not really surprised.
---
#918 Posted: 11:35:06 16/10/2013
"Well that is good that the cafeteria is clear, what do you think should we keep looking or do you want us to get you two out before we keep looking ?" Red said

When Rodu, Red and Lily where close enough Blue made the shield go smaller so that it was a ball again, there was just room for all of them and now they could move again much more easily. "Yea we are going to keep looking, but we can take you two out before that if you want so". Blue said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#919 Posted: 12:05:46 16/10/2013
-insert ignored-
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:53 20/10/2013 by Jackson117
#920 Posted: 16:27:05 16/10/2013
Rodu glanced at Lily again. "We should probably get her out," he said. Suddenly Lily started to groan, her eyes fluttering open. "Wh... what happened?" She asked. Rodu instinctively dropped her and stepped back, not wanting her to know he'd helped her. He glanced around, but had no way to escape. Lily struggled to her feet and looked around. "What's going on?" Her face contorted into a confused frown.
---
#921 Posted: 22:36:23 16/10/2013
Aretis blinked. "This....is why I am alone this world. This cursed thing.....it's what Blackest Day wants, the group that annihilated my clan, and tore my family apart from me. I'm showing you dragons this because I.......I feel like I can trust you. But Blackest Day has already infiltrated the school, because they know I'm here. Scarlet Hielfire I think is part of them. But this came up." He looked away for a second, as if spacing out. Then he came back into focus. "First let me explain a little about this thing: The Luosambiat controls and watches over the gateway between the souls of the afterlife to the souls of the dead. In the wrong hands, it could raise up armies of the worlds greatest foes throughout history....and the world's greatest heroes from history. But, doing any of that would upset the natural order and balance of this world. My father was the previous Soulkeeper—rest his spirit—and I inherited my title too young to learn everything. But that's what I know. I was ordered to never abuse it's power, whether it be for good or evil." He flicked his tail, done explaining everything.

"But if a rogue soul is reaping havoc, this might be able to put an end to his schemes...somehow." He let the jewel hang by his neck again, still pulsating with light.
---
#922 Posted: 23:46:25 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly listened to what Aretis had to say. It took her only a moment to make a decision on what she wanted to do. Then she walked over to him and stood by Aretis. "Well, you're not alone. I don't care whether it is my job or not, I want to help you. I could help you keep this thing from Blackest Day, or whatever other evil might want it. You shouldn't have to protect this thing by yourself." She said softly, meaning every word.

Mr. Silverdash was quiet for a moment, and seemed shocked and also worried when Firefly decided that she wanted to protect the Luosambiat with Aretis. "Firefly, I don't want you to involve yourself with this. You are too young to protect such a valuable item. It's too dangerous for you to worry about it. You should be where it's safe, not in the middle of danger. I'd like for Aretis to be safe as well, but his kind was entrusted with this item and he is the last of them. It should stay with him. But you don't have to worry about this."

"But if we don't help, then Aretis has to keep this thing all by himself. Friends don't let friends do things alone. I know I haven't mastered my magic, but I want to help."

"No, it's too dangerous." Comet said sternly. "I will help him myself and keep the Luosambiat from falling into the wrong claws. But first, we have to help the school and get everyone to safety. I rather not use the Luosambiat to defeat Alzandor, but that may be our only hope at this point. We can try other plans first, but we need to know how to use the Luosambiat, in case we truly need it. Firefly, I want you to leave. You're not ready to handle something like this. You could get hurt, or worse, and.... I don't want to lose you...." His voice and expression softened at the end. He had a look of fear but also affection in his eyes. He clearly had a sort of father's love for the young dragoness.
---
#923 Posted: 00:29:29 17/10/2013
Icestorm put his paw on Mr. Silverdash's sholder. "She's gotten this far hasn't she? We all gotten this far with each others help. This will be no different from the the last time." Icestorm said walking over to Aretis and sitting next to him. "I will help also and you can't stop me or Firefly from helping you or Aretis." Icestorm said. "We all need help at one time or another....." Icestorm then put his paw on Aretis wound and a slight white light glowed from under his paw and it slowly began to heal Aretis. "And now is the time we stick together and help each other." He said as he finished healing. "Plus I can see your aura and see that you also need our help."
---
SC
#924 Posted: 02:11:44 17/10/2013
Aretis put Icestorm's healing paw away. "...." Aretis sighed dismissively, and with his left paw he opened the wound again and then with the same bloodied paw, touched the jewel with his paw. Something sounding like the crackle of thunder shot from it. Aretis winced a little, but the light was once again separated from the jewel. He put it between the large scale on his chest and refitted the scale back in it's place. Aretis winced again, as if it hurt him, but he let it go and the scale stayed in it's place. "....thank you all." He smiled, a tear falling from his eyes. For once in a long time, he felt safe. He felt happy. Yet, in the back of his mind, he knew the reality of what needed to be done. I'm going to miss this place....even if I've only been here for a day. I'll treasure these memories forever. Aretis nodded and then frowned as if he'd just forgotten something important. "By the way, do any of you know where my sister is?"
---
#925 Posted: 03:50:03 17/10/2013
Icestorm looked at Aretis aura seeing that his aura was in distress and sadness. He put a paw on his sholder. "If you need someone to talk to I'm always here." He then answered Aretis question. "What is her name?"
---
SC
#926 Posted: 03:55:44 17/10/2013
Seeing himself being ignored he took this chance to cautiously move closer to the barrier and the wailing ghosts, he dropped the small orbs on the ground behind the barrier and then got into a attacking pose...he was going to try and break the barrier!.
#927 Posted: 05:15:26 17/10/2013
"Kiari. She sent a mental signal for help from the entrance of this tunnel before collapsing unconscious I suspect." Aretis looked away. I should've made it here faster......
---
#928 Posted: 05:28:09 17/10/2013
"That name sounds familiar." Icestorm said. He then remembered saving a dragoness shortly after the mist appeared. "Wait I remember saving a dragoness with the same name I took her to the teachers and other students just shortly after the mist appeared."
---
SC
#929 Posted: 14:30:20 17/10/2013
"Good you are awake, are you okey? We shall explain more later, now we have no time to that. Do you think that you can stay and help us to find more students that might be inside here still, or do you want us to get out first?" Red said to Lily

Blue noticed Rodus reaction and could not resist " Good that you are not badly injured, these two young dragons saved you, especially him he pointed to Rodu, he carried you away from the danger and took care of you before we came to help" he said to Lily
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:13 17/10/2013 by cyndego
#930 Posted: 04:23:49 18/10/2013
Lily blinked, confused. She took in her surroundings and saw three other dragons with her, taking them in as they talked. She nodded to the red dragon. "Yeah, I'm okay..." She slowly got to her feet, then his words registered in her mind and she suddenly remembered what had happened. She'd used her magic to protect the dragons in the cafeteria. New energy leaped back into her. She nodded firmly. "Yes, of course! I'll gladly help!" Then she heard the blue dragon speak, and turned her attention to him. Taking in his words, she turned her attention to the other two dragons in the shield with her. "Thank you..." her eyes went wide as she noticed who the other dragon was. Rodu. Wait, did that blue dragon just say he saved me? She wondered. She studied Rodu, unable to believe it. It was so unlike him. "Is that true?" She asked him. He shrugged, trying to play it off as nothing, but she could read his hesitation. "Yeah, well, I couldn't just leave you there," he said, then took a deep breath. "Got a reputation to keep as a hero." "Sure..." she said, not buying his story. She knew his reputation was of anything but a hero. As a grin spread across her face, she turned to the other dragons. "So, where do we search next?" She asked them.
---
#931 Posted: 03:29:01 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, then, if Kiari is with the others, that only gives us another reason to head back. Aretis, if your sister is with the teachers and other students, then I am sure she is safe. The teachers will protect her, as they would with any student. But we must hurry back now." Mr. Silverdash said. Firefly nodded.
"Yeah, with all this crazy stuff happening, we really should all stick together." She said.
---
#932 Posted: 05:45:34 20/10/2013
Aretis nodded. "Okay. I'm ready to go." He said, looking back as if to make sure nothing was following them in this dark tunnel.
---
#933 Posted: 07:15:59 20/10/2013
The minute the breach was created they all swarmed for him, the sheer number overwhelmed him and despite finally getting the seven soul gems filled by the first seven unlucky spirits to charge-in headstrong, he was now flying for his life. It wasn't hard flying in a tunnel, just had to keep a balance in the middle whilst knowing your path....which to him was child's play.
#934 Posted: 14:59:21 20/10/2013
Icestorm noded also and walked forward.
---
SC
#935 Posted: 00:49:31 21/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mr. Silverdash nodded and lead the way out of the tunnel. Firefly followed closely behind him. She would occasionally glance back to make sure that Aretis and Icestorm were with them, and that nothing else was following them.
---
#936 Posted: 04:39:54 22/10/2013
Aretis was itching to get back to his sister. That and find a way to prevent whatever was happening to this school. Do other dragons know about my power? Are they after it as well?
---
#937 Posted: 04:50:06 22/10/2013
Icestorm looked at Aretis and saw his aura. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me Aretis." He said with a smile. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."
---
SC
#938 Posted: 09:26:02 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The group soon reached the end of the tunnel, and Mr. Silverdash stepped out first, with Firefly right behind him. "Come on, we must hurry back to the others. There's no telling what kind of danger they could be in." He said.
---
#939 Posted: 11:08:13 22/10/2013
Despite the risk from flying in the tunnels it had paid off as the masses of ghouls and ghosts wanting to tear him limb from limb were now a good distance away from him and....oh no.

There were students and what appears to be a teacher up-ahead near the exit, well one of the many exits and he felt like hitting himself on the head...this wasn't part of the plan and he had no intention of letting a slaughter be commencing thus he sped up and try to get their attention

"Get out of here you stupid whelps! run!, they are coming!"

OOC: I dislike being ignored when I'm merely been the lesser of two evils of godmodding here. Man this is one giant distraction and if Wrystel doesn't post soon maybe we should wrap this ghost thing up quickly?
#940 Posted: 11:57:36 22/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry about that, Jackson. Wrystel pretty much has taken over the plot at the moment, and now he's not even posting or anything. I'm trying to think of what to do next, because with the way things are going right now, we can't progress much at all with him gone. So I think I'll be taking control of the situation and try to wrap up this ghost nonsense. Then I'll see if I can get us back on track here. And I think I just thought of way to do that.

Mr. Silverdash and Firefly turned to see the groundskeeper flying in their direction. At first, they didn't see any reason to flee, other than the fact that the groundskeeper would run right into them. Then they noticed the spectres in the distance, trying to catch up them.

"Everybody, run!" The vice principal cried out. Then he and Firefly began to run from the tunnel entrance. "Hurry, young dragons!" Comet glanced back, checking to see if Icestorm and Aretis were keeping up.
---
#941 Posted: 19:09:47 22/10/2013
Icestorm's eyes widen and he ran as fast as he could. He felt his aura power was starting to rise. "No, not again! Not now!" He said to himself. He was starting to slow down trying to keep his Aura Form from appearing. His body was starting to glow a very faint blue color.
---
SC
#942 Posted: 22:50:37 22/10/2013
Blue looked little disappointed for a second, he had hoped Rodu get really embarrassed, even thought he had done so many evil things just for a payment, he still had his old need of little bulling. Blue put his smile on again "Well it has been so long since i have been here last time, so i do not remember the places, do any of you remember some places where it would be easy to hide? Maybe some of the students have gone to those places when they have got scared" Blue said

Red could notice Blues reaction, but did not want to put much attention to it. " Well yes, he has a point. But i have to say that my memory about the school is terrible. I do only remember where is flight class and gym, and those do not sound like a palace to hide. Does something come to your mind ?" He asked from Lily and Rodu
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#943 Posted: 23:39:47 22/10/2013
"Umm..." Lily started, thinking. Rodu watched her, casting a glance at the blue dragon. He saw his reaction and knew his game. He'd keep his eye on this one. Shaking himself from this thoughts, he thought about the school. He knew plenty of places where students would hide, as he'd sent many of them running to those places in his many bullying endeavors. Much as he didn't want to help, he saw little choice. These three wouldn't be able to help anyone without his help. "The classes will all be empty since the teachers will have evacuated them," he began. "That leaves the halls, which is precisely where some of the students may have hidden. I suggest we go down every hall, keeping track of where we've been, and just call out to anyone who may be able to hear us..." He looked to the others, trying to avoid Lily's eyes. How he hated her seeing him act so nice. Still, he could pass it off as being heroic, as he'd done with rescuing her. He shrugged. "That's the only suggestion I've got."
---
#944 Posted: 01:00:21 23/10/2013
Aretis looked back for a second and started running too. However, he wasn't as such a physical dragon, and was running out of breath quite quickly. He began falling behind from the others, exhausted by what has happened today.
---
#945 Posted: 11:34:35 23/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Firefly looked back, seeing that Icestorm and Aretis were falling behind. "Mr. Silverdash, we have to help them!" She cried out.
"You help Icestorm, I'll get Aretis." Comet replied. The vice principal hurried over to the young dragon. "Come on, young dragon, ride on my back. I will carry you to safety." He told Aretis. Meanwhile, Firefly went over to Icestorm.
"Icestorm, just try to stay calm. Don't about what's behind you, just run. Come on, you can do it. Just relax, it's your power, you control it, don't let it control you." She said, trying to help him. She wasn't sure what to say or do, since she couldn't control her own powers.
---
#946 Posted: 19:20:21 23/10/2013
Icestorm looked at Firefly then at groundskeeper and creatures gaining on them. He then tryed to calm down. "I'm trying my best!"
---
SC
#947 Posted: 22:38:57 23/10/2013
Aretis was breathing hard, but he managed to get out a sentence. "I'm tired of running." And he meant that in more ways than one. Aretis turned back to face the onslaught of shadows, glaring at them as if goading them to do their worst. I've gathered most of my magical energy back. But what do I do? He clawed at the ground below him, clenching his claws as they dug in. In that moment, he felt something different. He felt a vibration of energy. A wave. The heartbeat of the earth beneath him. Aretis felt like he could reach in and tap into the earth's power. His scales began to glow. Aretis blinked, somewhat surprised. He had known Aretis had a sliver of earth element in him, but it was so small that when he first tried to extend it for a year, he made almost no progress. Now, the earth felt like it was calling to him! Aretis's right paw came up and with it, a chunk of earth about the size of his fist. Waves of energy and light seemed to be sucked into the chunk of earth Aretis held in his hand. His body glowed in pulses that seemed to be absorbed into the rock.

Aretis reared back, and then threw the rock as hard as he could at the groundskeeper and the monsters behind him. As soon as it hit the ground, light erupted from the rock in copious amounts, of the light that had been absorbed for those moments. A complete wall of sheer blinding light filled that section of the cave and almost created a solid barrier. Aretis gaped, the power draining his energy pretty fast. But he hoped he could buy everyone some time at least.

ooc: And thus, the first Holy Grenade of Aretis was detonated. XP
---
#948 Posted: 23:03:10 23/10/2013
Icestorm's Aura Form was starting to get the better of him . His spines starting to slowly form into blue flames. "GAH!!!"
---
SC
#949 Posted: 01:04:47 25/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Once Aretis was done, Mr. Silverdash gently picked him up and placed the young dragon on his back. Then he hurried over to Firefly and Icestorm. "Come along, young dragons. We have to hurry. Icestorm, you should be easier for you to remain calm now. We have a few moments at least before danger strikes again. Just take a deep breath and relax. We have to get back to the others, so there's no time for fighting right now." He said.
---
#950 Posted: 02:44:19 25/10/2013
Icestorm took a few deep breaths as he tryed to calm down. "I can channel my built up energy to my claws and horns but I'll have to release it eventually at a safe place because I can't hold it very long!" He said as the faint flames on his horns and spines slowly went away and a slight blue wave of energy went across Icestorm's body and into his horns and claws. They then glowed a very faint blue. "Thank you for calming me down Firefly and Mr. Silverdash.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 19 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me